I Begin to Undress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After you."

And I enter before her. She steps aside to make way for me, giving me some extra inches so the horizontal rod of my penis does not brush against her hip. I stand at the edge of a large classroom, free of desks but with a circle of chairs, easels, canvasses and sketch material ringing a small wooden stage. I hear her close the door behind us and turn back to face her, my penis swinging a millisecond behind me. She looks down once more, not bothering now to make it a quick glance. It is unashamed, she is staring at my solid prick, which responds, which encourages her to continue looking by regaining its temporary loss of length, girth, hardness. I look down again, trying to resist the desire, the nearly overwhelming urge to grip it, to pull back my foreskin, expose myself totally to her, for her, let her see my dark red taut and tremulous glans, and then pull it back, then back. I look up, to resist the temptation to masturbate right there in the classroom, right there in front of her, resisting the need, the urge to have her watch me wank and cover her paint stained floor with thirteen days of unspent cum.

She is looking at me now, smiling faintly.

"and still, still you are hard."

"Well, yes. Not going away is it."

"All this talk, a little walk, some cold air. Still your penis is erect. Would you stand on the platform please"

I walk to it, bobbing and faint. Turn again to face her, to show her now, ready for her to stare at my throbbing cock, wanting her to talk about it, about my unyielding hardness.

"it is a very nice penis. Do you mind if I take a closer look?"

I say nothing, barely able to breathe. She steps to the right of the door and brings a chair to the edge of the platform, she beckons me forward a foot or so until she is no less than two, and now level, more or less, with my penis.

"it is a good one, quite long, not massive, not a monster, what would you say? Seven, eight probably, you have an eight inch penis when it is fully erect, and thick, it is thicker than most. And dark I see, most of them are, and yours has enough veins, there-"

she points a finger at the thickest of my cock's veins. Almost, but not touching.

"-that is a nice one, and those, and it is smooth, but not too smooth. You would feel those ridges, that vein, those undulations. That would feel very nice inside a woman's mouth, against her lips, on her tongue. Would it taste nice? It looks clean. It would feel wonderful in her vagina, I think so, or against her sphincter. It would feel nice for a man to have your cock penetrate his anus. Yes?"

I maintain a tactical silence.

"Do you not think? It would feel nice to sink that hard and deep into another man's rectum?"

I quiver, I feel my skin tighten, redden, my stomach turns.

"no matter. I would like to see all of it please. If that's okay.?"

"um, what do you mean?" I know what she means.

"You know. Pull your foreskin back please, pull the foreskin back over the head so I can see this."

I pull, without question, without wanting anything else. I expose my glistening plum, soaked with precum, sticky and oozing. I pull and see another drop of viscous, clear fluid pop out of my cock hole, I see it drip over the head to hang, thread like, from the end of my penis, it drips onto the stage floor, suspended from me, attached. I drop my hands.

"No, I cannot see it properly. Please hold your foreskin as far back, pull the skin down over the stem of your cock. Yes."

I pull, I hold my foreskin down, further engorging the tip, darkening it, allowing another drop to escape, showing her lip of my glans, the tender flesh under my foreskin.

"Yes, you have a very nice penis. I have still not seen everything though, not quite. So, I would like you to masturbate for me, until you climax, I'd like it of you could ejaculate onto this laminate, so I can see your cum. Is that okay? I'd like it if you could take as much time as you can, okay, and perhaps answer some quick questions about yourself. Truthfully of course."

"Yes." What else, what else could I say.

"and feel free to follow your own routine when you masturbate for me, if you touch yourself elsewhere, do you?"

"Yes"

"Well, that's a good place to start. Where, where else, apart from your penis, do you touch when you masturbate? You can start, please, when your ready."

I grip my cock, I squeeze the solid mass of erectile tissue as tightly as I can, I feel my cock head swell further, I grip and move.

"So, where do you touch, when you touch your cock?"

"I touch my balls."

"Sure, what else?"

"I touch my chest, my nipples. I squeeze them, I pull my balls, I stretch my scrotum."

"Yes, do that then, please, use your other hand."

I place my left hand over my scrotum, feeling my balls, pulling them, squeezing them as I manipulate the skin of my prick. I look down at myself wanking for her, I look across at her, inches really away from me.

"is that all you do, with your free hand?"

"no, no."

"Then what?"

"I press the root of my cock, like this. I rub my perineum."

"Right then, yes. And?"

I say nothing for a second.

"Come on, do you press a finger against your anus? Do you penetrate yourself? Do you fuck your arse with your finger?"

"yes."

"Yes? Yes what?"

"I fuck myself with my fingers, I stick a finger in my arse, I press it past my sphincter, deep as I can into my rectum."

"Have other people ever done this for you?"

"yes, other people have fucked me in the arse with their fingers."

"Other women? Other girls? Have?"

"Yes"

"Have what?"

"Other girls, I ask girls, when they are sucking my cock, when they are wanking my cock, when I am fucking them, I ask girls if they will stick their fingers in my arse."

"That's it?"

"I tell them to fuck me in the arse with their fingers. I say 'stick your finger in my bum, fuck me with your fingers, fuck me deep in my arse."

"Has a man ever done this to you?"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Well, has a man done anything to you, have you had a sexual experience with a man?"

I leave this. This I leave for a while, as I stand in front of her, maintaining a steady rhythm of hand on cock.

"Tell me, come on."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Probably, well, a few weeks ago."

"Weeks? Well. This is now interesting. What happened?"

"I was at the college gym, or I had finished there, I don't have much of a workout, but I'd finished. It was nearly closing time, only one other guy there, we'd been following each other on each piece of equipment. I think he finished first."

"How old was he?"

"older. Older than me. By, I don't know, five, six years."

"Yes."

"I went into the changing rooms, and I don't normally shower, I only live ten minutes away, usually I pick up my bag, head straight home, but I thought I'd have a shower this night, so I got undressed and packed my locker and walked to the showers, with a towel around me. And, well, being naked in a semi public place always gets me..."

"Yes, I see this."

"... of course. So I get to the shower, not aroused, but not unaroused either. I think I'll have a quick shower, maybe get myself nice and hard when I'm in there, not to do anything else, just to be in this semi public place, with an erection. And I get to the showers, which are these old, long communal things, two rows of showers on each side, and the guy who was working out with me is already there, already naked, washing his hair, he has his back to me."

"What did you see?"

"I saw his back. I saw his arse. He seemed tall, in good shape, toned and, well, pert really."

"Yes?"

"I think, shit, oh well, I'll just have a quick cool off and then go. So I remove my towel and place it on the chair, walk naked into the showers, more or less as he rinses his eyes out and turns, and sees me, so I am facing him, naked, as he is facing me naked, and I think I look down at him, I look down at his cock, which seems sort of long, sort of big really, and he's tall and soaking and has this long cock hanging down and I am dry and cold all of a sudden and I think he looks at me looking so I turn the water on and step under it and take a blast of cold water which quickly turns hot and I squeeze a lump of gel onto my hand and step back and start to lather myself and glance over at this guy, and he has turned to his side, not facing me, he's soaping himself as well, only when I look down his cock has got bigger, it's not hanging down any more it's sticking up."

"Like yours."

"Like mine. He has a hard on, he's not looking at me but he has a hard on and then I see him pour some soap onto it, I think he's circumsized, and begin to wank himself. He is masturbating there in front of me. I think of leaving, I am about to turn and go when I realise I have this enormous hard-on of my own. Looking at this guy in the shower next to me playing with himself has given me an erection, and I honestly think, what the hell, so I start to masturbate too. And he must see me because he turns, and turns the water off, so I do the same, so we face each other from separate stalls, maybe ten or so feet away from each other, naked, wet, and masturbate in front of each other, neither of us say anything, we just keep wanking, I look at his hand on his cock, at his balls as they bounce against his legs, I feel myself, I look down at myself and over at him, and his cock looks big, bigger than mine, I see he's looking down at me, at what I'm doing, I speed up, and he comes, he comes first, I watch another guy coming, for the first time, not in a film, I see him ejaculate, he keeps wanking himself as he does it, keeps moving and coming over his hand and the tiles, this blobs of semen covering his cock and fingers and this makes me come, really hard, but I make myself shoot as far as I can, I come away from myself, send these plumes of spunk towards him. And then we look at each other for a minutes, a few seconds, and release our cocks and watch as they drop back, hand out in front of us but begin to shrink."

"And that was all?"

"I left without drying."

"Why? Were you afraid of fucking him."

"I really didn't want to fuck him."

"So, you like to exhibit yourself.?"

"I must do."

"You may go quicker, if you like."

"Quicker?"

"You can rub yourself quicker."

I do, I start masturbating properly, I grip my cock, move my hand up and down the shaft as fast and hard as I can, pulling my foreskin over the tip, my balls shake against my thighs, the slick of pre-cum makes a wet sound as I manipulate skin over myself. I look at myself masturbate for her, look down at my prick and my hand, look at my balls as they are pulled out and back. Then I look at her, I look up to the art teacher, slow down, just slightly, look at her and listen to the squelch and slap of myself wanking for her, for her. I pull my foreskin completely back over the glans of my erection, I reveal the shiny and swollen head for her, I hold my penis tight, masturbate hard and slow, so she can see, so she can see everything. And I look at her, I look her in the eye, she holds my gaze, I look down at her chest, at the swell of her breasts and the twin points of her engorged nipples, I look up to her face, then deliberately down again to her tits, up then down to her crotch.

"You'd like to see me nude."

"Yes."

"Yes? Yes what?"

"I'd like to see you nude."

"What parts of me would you like to look at. Tell me."

"I'd like to look at your breasts, your belly, your legs, I'd like to see your arse. I'd like to see your cunt. I'd like to see your cunt, from here, from this space between us, and close up, I'd like to see the lips of your cunt, I'd like to see you with your legs spread and your cunt wide and open."

"Hmm. I'm not sure about that."

I might have stopped, stopped wanking that is, I think my hands had dropped to my sides, I think I was standing there again, with my prick rigid in front of me, my balls tight and close. She took a step back, towards a chair, without taking her eyes from me, without looking up from my cock. She stood in front of one of the chairs, a couple of feet from the platform, began to undo the buttons on her jeans. She looked me in the eye now and undid her trousers, pulled them loose, so I could see the pale and smooth skin of her belly just below her T-shirt, so I could see the white cotton of her knickers. She unzipped, revealed more of her underwear, revealing a darker patch where her own pubic hair showed through, she pushed her jeans down over her thighs, over her legs, bent to step out of them and stood back up straight, bare legged, her feet already unshod, the white flesh of her thighs squeezing against itself. And then she pulled down her knickers and stood with her feet apart, she slid them down her legs, stepped out of them and stood back up straight, naked now, from the waist down, showing me her thick and dark bush, vivid against her skin, the untrimmed hair that spread between her thighs, that concealed the detail of her pussy. She sat down, her legs together, on the edge of the seat, I looked at her black triangle of pubic covering, my prick still stiff and quivering, then she spread her legs and I could see her pussy, she opened herself wide and I looked at the swollen wet red folds of her cunt, I looked as she touched herself, and as she parted her thick labia and allowed the moisture from inside her vagina to seep out my own moisture burst from inside me, without touching myself I came, she rubbed her cunt and I moaned and spurted three and four jolts of thick white cum out in front of me, out towards her, out onto the already paint stained wooden floor.

I breathed heavily, light headed. I glanced down at the puddles of semen on the floor, at my prick, sagging now, a string of fluid dripping from its tip. She stood up, stepped back into her panties and trousers, pulled them back over her legs, took the couple of steps that brought her back close to me. She looked down at my softening cock, at its still oozing head, at my balls, hanging low now against my own thighs.

"okay then. Tuesday evening. Seven o'clock."

12