I Belong to The Band

Story Info
A college boy learns the meaning of service.
3k words
3.86
72.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
203 Followers

I hope and pray that writing this down will help, getting it on paper will keep me from going out tonight and finding those three bitches. I haven't been able to think about anything else all week, haven't done any school work, can't pay attention in class. I do try to forget, (don't think of pink elephants) I just can't, I get a hard on and run back to my room and jerk off. Maybe if I can see it all down on the page, really see how sick it is, how totally fucked up, maybe I can stop being turned on by it. I know where their gig is tonight. but I can't go, no way, otherwise I'm doomed.

How did I let this happen? Everything is going great, my first year at Columbia University, good grades, great friends, although, I still don't have a girlfriend. There, that's the problem right there, I haven't gotten laid in months. What the fuck is my problem that I don't have a girlfriend? I'm not a bad looking guy. Maybe I'm just too fussy, I want Ms. Right when I should settle for Ms. Right now. That's why I was out cruising for girls with my buddies last weekend, horny as a toad, ready to stick my dick into anything with an orifice between its legs. Looking for Ms. Right Fucking Now, that was it, I was going to get laid come hell or high water. I did get "laid" and hell and high water did come. I would have been better off picking up a hooker, it would have been less degrading. Oh, what the fuck, it happened, just write it down, then burn it.

It was in the third bar that we were in that night, a dive with live bands on Ave B (or maybe C) on the Lower East side of Manhattan, when I heard them. They were playing in the back room, I heard them before I saw them, I was drawn to them by their sound, their looks sealed the deal.

It was a power trio; guitar, bass, drums, three girls. They kind of sounded like my one of favorite bands "The Red-Hot Chili Peppers" only angrier. I couldn't understand any of the lyrics the lead singer/guitar player was singing but I could tell she was pissed off at everyone. Tall, slim with small tits, short black hair, tattoos, piercing everywhere, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I stood in front of the stage and stared. These fucking broads rocked. By the end of the set I was yelling and screaming like a nut after every song, I could tell they noticed me.

After the set was over, I hung around by the door to the "dressing room" and as they walked by and I said some shit about really digging their music. The drummer, named May, a big light skinned black girl with big tits and short bleached hair, invited me in. The room was just a storage area with a couple of bare light bulbs, graffiti on the walls and boxes of beer. They were packing up their gear as I stammered on, like a girl meeting "The Backstreet Boys", about really digging their music. The lead singer ignored me but the other two took an interest and rapped with me for a while.

Then the bass player Angel, a small Asian chick with small tits and killer ass, asked if I want to help them carry the gear back to their place, "Come up and have a beer."

The lead singer Joe stopped wrapping up microphone cable," Oh fuck that, I don't want this putz coming up to our place. He drops the gear off at the front door then gets lost."

"Oh, come on Joe, he looks like a nice boy, maybe we can have some fun with him," the Angel offered, "You would like to fuck us wouldn't you, college boy, I bet you got a nice woody right now." She walked over and grabbed my cock through my pants and rubbed it back and forth.

"Oh, he's got a big cock Joe, maybe even bigger than yours," she kept rubbing my cock, "Would you like to fuck all three of us tonight college boy? Does that interest you?"

"Fuck you three? Damn straight I would love to fuck you three beauties."

"Oh did you hear that Joe? He thinks we are beautiful" the May teased.

Joe spit out to her bandmates, "Listen if he comes with us, he plays by our rules, he's a sub. He's beneath May," indicating the drummer, " He's our slave, he is only to serve me and you two if I permit it."

She addressed me now, " You want to fuck us boy? You have to serve us to make that happen. Do you think you could do that? Are you man enough to serve three women, do what you are told?"

"Sure, I could, whatever you gals want. I'm a stud"

"She means it baby you would have to serve us, we don't usually go for guys, we like girls, but for you we'll make an exception because you are kind of cute," Angel cooed into my ear still rubbing my cock.

My head filled with booze, my dick ready to bust a seam in my shorts, of course I said, "Whatever you ladies want, I can do it, no problem. I got you covered. I'm a fucking sex machine" or some shit to that effect. With that I sealed my fate. I had no real idea what they were talking about. I thought they just wanted me to fuck them, in the missionary position, one at a time. That's how fucking naïve I was, I didn't have a clue.

"Yeah we'll see, let's get the fuck out of here," Joe growled.

Her band mates giggled excitedly.

"Let's go college boy grab some gear you're coming home with us and get ready for the time of your life," May said while shoving her drum kit in my chest.

After six blocks and five flights of stairs I was out of breath. I stood in their apartment, a railroad flat with the bathtub in the kitchen and uneven floors, bent over catching my breath when Joe came behind me and gave me a good whack on the ass, " that stuff goes in the closet slave boy."

"Ah come on Joe let the poor dear catch his breath before you lay in on him," Angel player said in my defense.

"Shut the fuck up. Angel, I told you and him what the rules were, he's a sub, first mine then yours."

I had never heard that term before but I was sure that I didn't like being referred to as one, but I was horny and hammered, so what the fuck?

After managing to get the gear put away, I asked if they had any beer. They ignored me. Angel and May laughed at some private joke.

"So, you girls ever been with a guy," I said stupidly.

This cracked up Angel and May, but Joe only got angrier.

"Fuck this shit," Joe said and jumped on my back.

Quickly I was on the floor with all three bitches holding my arms, their knees in my back. Then I felt the cold steel around my wrists, I was handcuffed.

"What the fuck! Take those fucking things off me God damn it," I said with as much authority as I could muster. The girls just laughed.

"Now I'm going to teach you to keep your word, fuck boy, you said you could service us, well here's your chance. But first a little discipline is in order. May, get the slapper," Joe commanded.

"Yes Madam," May said as she walked towards the bedroom.

"Get his pants off," Joe said a bit more dispassionately.

I couldn't believe how quickly it all happened. They picked me up, and pulled my pants and underpants down around my ankles. My arms were handcuffed behind my back, and I was standing in the middle of this apartment with three, what I now knew to be crazy bitches, literally butt naked. May returned with the slapper, a long slender piece of stitched leather that was split at the end. My asshole tightened when I saw it, this was not how I had pictured my first threesome.

"Get him to the couch and lay him over the armrest," Joe said as she undressed.

The two girls pulled me by my arms as I waddled to the desired location, a couch that looked like it once had been left on the sidewalk to be taken away by the Sanitation department. They kneeled on the couch holding me tight, my ass fully exposed, higher than my head.

Joe stood behind me, I couldn't see her, but I could feel her spit on my ass. Then I heard the sound of the leather cutting through the air and landing on both cheeks.

"Fuck, that hurt," I screamed out a loud yell.

"Stuff this fuck toy's mouth, the neighbors might hear and think he's not having a good time," Joe laughed at her own witty remarks.

A rag was shoved in my mouth, a hand placed in my face to keep it there. Then more whacks to my ass, I don't really know how many more, I lost track after the fourth one. When she stopped finally, my ass was in flames, I had tears down my cheeks. May and Angel made comforting sounds, took the rag out of my mouth and wiped my tears with it. They knew the ruthless hand of the Madame all too well. Joe pulled me up to my feet and over to the front of the couch as her bandmates undressed. This turned me on only slightly.

Angel was naked first and sat on the couch and began to stroke my cock, "Poor baby, the Madame was so cruel to you wasn't she, let's see if we can't help you forget your pain."

She spit at my cock several times, sometimes hitting the target, mostly missing, spit landing my leg, or stomach, or hips. The hand job was in delicious contrast to the throbbing pain on the other side of my body.

May had gotten up and pulled some kind of cream out of a bin and began rubbing it on my tender ass, it made me jump, shock waves ran through my body. My cheeks were a throbbing mass of tender flesh. She was gentle, working the cold cream over my ass cheeks, then into my asshole, and finally shoving her index finger in and out of my ass. I had never had anything in my ass before, and I have to admit, it was nice. The combination of the two sets of hands working me over made me week in the knees. Every nerve ending in my body was sending a message to my brain, but once there the signals got all screwed up, I could no longer tell which one caused pain and which pleasure. Then Angel placed her mouth on my cock, I began to buck my hips. I could feel the cum in my balls boil, ready to burst out. Angel read me perfectly and pulled her mouth away just before I exploded the largest load of cum in my life. I could sense her catch my sperm in one hand and milk me with the other. Then that bitch Joe got involved.

" Make him eat it, "her strong fingers on my cheeks forced my mouth open.

Before I had even stopped ejaculating, Angel pushed her hand in my face forcing my cum into my mouth. The girls laughed. I made sounds of disgust and tried to pull away, but May shoved another finger in my ass and pushed me forward. I moaned in pain. What's that line from a B movie; resistance is futile. They had control of my body.

"Eat it, eat it," she demanded, "Now when you want your girlfriend to swallow your cum you'll be able to say you know what it tastes like. It's not so bad honey, I've eaten my own cum, it's pretty yummy actually," Joe and her band mates laughed at her brilliant comedy. I was helpless, I ate my own sperm.

The girls were in a frenzy, laughing, sticking fingers and sex toys into each other's pussies.

I fell to the floor, panting, hurting, with my cum drying on my face. This was not the Saturday night that I had in mind when I left my dorm room.

" All my slaves must wear a collar," Joe said as she bent over me and tenderly placed a leather collar around my neck. I was too drained and humiliated to care.

" You might make a become a worthy fuck toy for the girls after all. Now if you behave yourself and do what you are told, I will not punish you again," she stroked my hair, and patted me like a dog, which of course is what I was after all, for God's stake, I was wearing a dog collar.

May and Angel sat next to me on the floor, finished undressing me and unfastened the handcuffs. My arms ached; my hands felt numb. A joint was passed around, I was permitted to smoke but not to hold it. The girls talked, I have no idea what they said, my brain was no longer working at Ivy League standards. I was in a very primitive state of consciousness, body sensations were now primary, the world of ideas a foreign land.

"I have to pee," May said as she tugged on my collar and forced me to crawl on the hardwood floor. The bathroom was a closet with a toilet, a bare light bulb and magazines on the floor. I sat by the toilet as May pissed, when she was finished, she pulled me to her cunt.

"Clean my pussy slave boy, lick my pussy with your tongue," my face was between her legs, my chin on the toilet seat, I stuck out my tongue and licked, "There you go, good boy, lick me clean."

By now I just did what I was told. It seemed easier and besides after what had just happened, licking this bitch's pussy after a piss seemed like a reward.

Being led back to the couch May said, "Good boy, let's see if we can't get that little thing of yours hard again. Your girlfriends would like to have a warm cock in them for a change of pace."

This seemed a dig at Joe who now was wearing a strap on dildo of large proportions, fondling it as if it were real, lubricating it with KY jelly.

May's hands and mouth brought my Johnson back to life much to her delight, "Oh look Joe it's hard again, college boy wasn't lying he really is a sex machine," Angel laughed, Joe was quiet again. I was learning to fear her when she said nothing.

May leaned back on the couch and said, "Ok stud fuck me with your rhythm stick"

Angel got behind me and pushed me forward into May and my cock easily slipped into her wet pussy. I then felt her hand rub my asshole with jelly. We had a good rhythm going when Angel was pushed aside and I felt Joe behind me, her dildo at the gate to my asshole. May took her two fingers and pinched the delicate part between my nostrils and pulled me towards her. Joe pushed forward that piece of silicone shaped like a large cock and rammed it into my virgin hole. It hurt like fucking hell, but I took it, and this may sound strange, but I took it like a man. I didn't yell or scream, I just closed my mouth. In a sick kind of way, I was proud of myself.

Joe set the pace, ramming her "cock" into my ass and forcing my own cock into May. The thing in my ass and my own cock seemed to become one, I couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. I know that I ejaculated at some point but after that I don't remember anything.

I awoke the next morning on the couch barely able to stand. I managed with a great deal of pain to put on my clothes and make it to the front door.

I fumbled with the locks, Joe heard me and walked towards me, "Listen we're playing next weekend at X Bar on Ludlow St. we can always use someone to help with our gear. The pays not much, it's nothing as a matter of fact, but there are fringe benefits."

She smiled, unlocking the door and opening it. I muttered something witty like "fuck you" and walked out.

Thank God it was Sunday morning, I walked bent over and bow legged to the train. I stood the entire trip back to my dorm.

Reading what I just wrote, seeing it on the page makes me even more disgusted with myself. But there is something else, I'm hot and bothered. I had a raging hard on after I wrote the above and had to jerk off to relieve myself. I have to admit something to myself, and be really honest, what happened that night was the hottest sexual experience of my life. Going out with some college girl, feeling her up, trying to get her panties off, the negotiations, the 'I really love you, honest' all of it, is going to seem so fucking lame to me after my experience with those bitches. Face facts, you are going out tonight to find the band; I'm a groupie.

Postscript: I of course told my mistresses of this silly "confession" and they ordered me to post it on the internet. I just have to laugh at it now, what the hell was I so uptight about? I have never been happier, serving my three mistresses has given me real purpose to my life. I have dropped out of school to serve them full time as "Road Manager/fuck toy" May says; I just laugh and smile, I am the luckiest man alive. I belong to the band.

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
203 Followers