I Bet Her Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

Just then George called, "Time!" Larry gave her one final embrace and pulled his fingers over my daughter's cunt, then they separated. Both of them were breathing deeply, and I actually thought I saw disappointment in Betty's face as Larry left her, licking her pussy juices off his finger. All I felt was rage at bad luck and a gambler's desire to get even.

"Cut the cards, George. Your $200 against Betty undressing Larry!" I exclaimed. I looked at Betty and saw an enigmatic expression on her face where I had expected disgust. I took that as permission. George looked at me and shrugged, and cut a four. Laughing I reached out to the deck and turned up a five. "One pip is as good as an Ace, George. Pay up!"

He slipped the $200 over to me. I put $100 right back on the table. "Cut again!" I demanded, all sense of propriety lost in my gambling lust now. I grabbed the deck and cut to a nine. George shrugged and cut quickly, and I groaned at his Jack. "Again!" I said, almost yelling. I cut a Jack and laughed, but then stared at his Queen. George gathered in the $200.

"Larry, are you ready to get undressed by a beautiful girl?" he asked. Larry nodded eagerly, almost drooling. I was too far gone to do anything but look at my naked daughter despairingly , and then grab the cards. Quickly I twisted the deck and showed a six. Betty gasped, Larry smirked, and George rapidly cut to a Queen. Larry threw up his hands in a victory gesture and danced over to my daughter, thrusting his hips at her suggestively.

She shrugged her shoulders, and reached out to unbutton his shirt and drop it to the floor. Then she unbuttoned his jeans, and slowly pulled down the zipper. Her boobs sagged forward in that strangely attractive way they have as she bent to lower his pants to the floor. I could see that he was really stimulated by all this, and his hardon stood stiff under his briefs. I knew I shouldn't be watching my little girl release a guy's cock, but I couldn't tear my eyes away. She pulled his underwear off his butt, and then grabbed the waistband in front and his upright rod sprang out toward her. I watched in amazement as she put out one finger in her mouth and then ran it from his balls up to the tip of his dick, making it twitch. She giggled and then stepped back. Larry seemed to be deciding what to do, but she gave him a little push and he went back around the table, never taking his eyes off her pussy. I could see that it was engorged and dripping now. Was my little girl finding all this exciting?

She turned to me with a gleam in her eyes. "Next bet is Three minutes, making out any way the boy wants to!" she said. Amazingly she was getting the gambling fever from her old man. At least I hoped that was what inspired her.

George cut the deck and showed a ten. I laughed, cut for a face card, and got my Queen! "Now I have my stake at last!" I exclaimed. Laughing I looked at Betty, and was not sure what to make of her expression. Was it actually disappointment?

Almost ferociously I grabbed the deck and and said, "Double or nothing!" I picked up the top cards and laughed at another Queen. "The lucky lady," I said, "and with all her clothes on." Beside me I heard Betty giggle. But then she gasped as George turned up the King.

"Keep going," I yelled, totally lost in gambler's lust now. George turned up a seven and I laughed until I cut to a stinking deuce. Betty looked over at Larry, and I did not know if it was fear or anticipation she was showing now.

He came over, took her in his arms almost roughly, and immediately plunged his tongue into her mouth. His crotch pushed against hers, and I thought that she was responding by pressing her pussy against his dick. He pushed her head back, and his lips went to her nipple, tugging it and rolling it around in his mouth. She closed her eyes and gasped. Was it with fear or pleasure? I couldn't tell. His hand was on her ass, kneading those white cheeks and she was wiggling it as he did. Then he put a hand on her shoulders and gently pushed down. She seemed to take the hint willingly and her mouth traveled down over his chest. She licked his nipples lightly and then her boobs rubbed his hard cock as she tickled his navel with her tongue. The way she was acting, I was not quite sure who had won the bet. She started down some more, and just as Larry thrust his dick toward her mouth George shouted, "Time."

I looked over at him and he was covered with sweat. I rubbed my own forehead and realized that I was too. Of course both kids were panting and sweating too. Was this still a gambling party or was it turning into a sex show? Not for me, I knew. The lust for the cards and the money was still controlling me.

Betty stood up, shaking a bit but with juice dripping from her pussy. She grabbed her boobs in both hands and squeezed. "Dad, I know your luck is in now. I have a lucky number in mind too. Five minutes for my lucky number, Larry. Do you know what it is?"

Larry had been practically silent all night. Now he grinned and said, "I hope I know. Is it sixty-nine?"

"Bingo!" yelled Betty, throwing her hands in the air and grinding her hips at him with legs spread wide open. I was amazed at what my little girl was doing. Was it just for the money now, or had her thoughts turned another way? "Cut an Ace, Dad," she yelled. George smiled and cut the deck and showed me a seven. I glanced at Betty to see her laugh, and instead I swear her face fell at the chance of me winning. I picked up a handful of cards and couldn't believe when I saw a five. I glanced at Betty, and her eyes were sparkling. I didn't know whether I should feel guilty at losing, or not?

Larry came toward her, his hard cock sticking out in front of him. She pulled him down to the couch and he lay on his back while she straddled his face. His tongue came out and began to tickle her pussy as she leaned forward, grabbed his cock and started to lick. His tongue plunged deep into her, and she took his dick further and further down her throat. She put a hand on his balls and pushed up, and he grabbed one of her tits and began rubbing it around. They got more and more frenzied. His hard stiff cock went in and out of her mouth, and her dripping pussy pressed against his face. I looked at George to be sure that he had his watch out to time them, and saw his gaze fixed on the action and his face covered with sweat, while his hand was moving across his crotch. Betty was moaning now, and Larry had both cheeks of her ass in his hands as his fingers probed between them.

For a moment, they slowed down the action. I could see Betty's tongue just tickling the end of his cock, while he gently licked up and down her pussy slowly. This teasing was exciting me, too. I could feel my hard cock straining against my pants. The idea crossed my mind that I should not watch my daughter's pussy getting licked, but my fascination drew me back to it.

Now the teasing became too much for them. I saw Betty begin to deep throat that long hard cock, and Larry grabbed her hanging tits and pressed his face hard into her cunt. Both of them were rocking their hips and moaning softly. I thought they were both right on the verge of climaxing together.

"George," I yelled, "the time, man, the time. Five minutes!"

"Oh," he said, looking at his watch. "I sort of lost track. OK, kids, that's enough!"

Neither one of the youngsters paid any attention. They were totally wrapped up in pleasuring each other. There was no doubt in my mind now that more than loyalty to her father was driving Betty. She was enjoying it as much as Larry was. "TIME!" yelled George. Finally they separated reluctantly, both holding on to each other and panting.

"There's only one thing left, dad," gasped my little girl. "Why should we stop now? You two cut the cards, and the winner's offspring gets to be on top!" I stared at her in amazement, her hand clutching Larry's throbbing cock while his hand was busy in her dripping pussy. George looked equally surprised but agreed, immediately, cutting the deck to show a nine and pushing it toward me. I cut the deck and saw the Ace of Spades. Now I could win! Why now?

Betty laughed and said, "We win, Dad! Thanks!" She pushed Larry back onto the couch and straddled him. From under the couch cushions she pulled out a condom and swiftly covered his cock. When had she hidden it there? Then she lowered herself gently just on to the tip of the long throbbing rod. She swayed back and forth easily, and it was clear she was driving him wild. Where had my little girl learned to do this? Slowly she took his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy, rotating her hips with each stroke. Larry strained upward into her and grabbed her ass to pull it closer to him. She began moving her hips back and forth into him and he groaned. His hands went up to grab her tits and began to roll the nipples around and she threw her head back, closed her eyes and moaned.

Faster and faster they went. I could see my daughter's ass bouncing, and George watched his son drive his cock deep into her. I was really surprised to see two people that young being that good at screwing each other. The rhythm increased more and more, and Larry was clutching Betty hard. Suddenly he jerked his hips high up, and she pressed down on them and ground hard. They both moaned and I saw my daughter's butt clenching and knew that she was coming, and her contractions were sucking the juice out of Larry too. I wanted to cover my eyes but instead stared in amazement. To my side I could see George's hand busy in his lap and my cock was throbbing in my pants. I felt excited and ashamed of it at the same time. I knew my gambling addiction had brought this to happen.

Betty sighed and collapsed forward to let her tits rest on Larry's chest. Both of them lay there panting a bit. Larry's cock was still in Betty's pussy and she moved her hips gently.

After a bit she looked up at me with a mischievous grin on her face, still lying on top of Larry. "Daddy, I think there is something you should know. You and Mom always call me Betty."

Puzzled, I nodded at that. "Of course we do."

"But my real name is Elizabeth. You gave me the nickname Betty, but I never liked it that much. When I turned into a teenager, I decided to use another nickname at school. So all my friends know me as..."

Larry, lying under her with his cock softening in her pussy, chuckled and said, "Remember I told you about my girlfriend Liz?"

My chin dropped in amazement. "Liz – as in Elizabeth?" I gasped out.

Betty – I mean Liz, I guess – giggled at that. "Oh, Daddy, Larry and I have been screwing each other at school for months. I really thought it was funny when I saw him playing poker with you. It was such a kick to do all this stuff in front of you, and let you think I was your little innocent girl. I tried to look scared, but I was loving every minute of it!"

I sank back in my chair, not believing what I heard. All night I had suffered conflict between my pangs of guilt and my gambling lust, and here both of the kids had been laughing at me.

I looked over at George and he said, "No, buddy, I had no idea. I really thought I was getting my son some stuff he had never had. I guess the joke is on both of us." He looked over at the two kids still lying there naked and interlocked, cuddling and kissing gently. The thought crossed my mind that they were young enough for a reprise.

George smiled and said, "Looks as if you have to wait til next week to have a chance to get even. Lets leave the kids alone."

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers
12