I Bet It Could Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife takes charge with next meeting.
6.2k words
4.34
23.9k
31
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: You might not be the right audience for this story.

I originally wrote this to share only with my wife, however I thought maybe someone else would appreciate the very slow approach that she and I are taking to exploring this fantasy. If you're looking for some immediate, hot sex scenes you'll be disappointed. There is some sex, especially in Part 3, but it only makes sense (given my wife's shyness) after Part 1 and 2 happen.

I'd enjoy reading your comments, but if this slow approach is not your thing then probably move on.

=====================

The next morning, Sunday, we got up and went about our normal routine. The kids had schoolwork, and there were a few chores around the house. Just a regular Sunday for the family. We had planned to meet Keith at 7pm at the hotel, and so we let the kids know that we had plans that night and got set up for an early dinner. After dinner, Danielle went upstairs to get ready while I cleaned up the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" I asked when I went upstairs and found her in the bathroom finishing up her hair. Really it was probably me who was not okay.

"I think so." she replied still looking in the mirror. I could tell she was nervous.

"When was the last time you went on a second date?" I hoped it would break the ice a bit.

"It's been a long time," she said quickly. "And, never with my husband along." she added and smiled to me in the mirror.

She wrapped up, and I quickly put on some better jeans and a button-down shirt. We told the kids that we were leaving, set their lights out time and got on the road.

The drive to the hotel was surprisingly quiet. I'm not much for small talk, and she didn't seem in the mood anyway. When we pulled in, a little before 7, I finally had to say something.

"If at any point..." I started but she interrupted.

"You too...we're gone if either of us isn't good with this. No matter what. We're together."

I felt relieved. We had talked about it, but I was surprised that I still needed some reassurance.

When we got into the place, it was pretty empty. She and I went to the table where she and Keith had met a few weeks ago. While she sat down, I went up to the bar and ordered us a couple of beers. It was still not quite 7pm, so I don't think either of us were surprised that Keith wasn't here yet.

"The bartender said they'll probably have a crowd in here in a little while. There's a west coast Sunday night football game starting in about an hour." I told her as I brought our beers back to the table. There were a few other people in the place. A couple sitting at the bar seemed to be waiting for the football to start. Two other tables had what seemed to be traveling workers like Keith. Two men at one table, two women and a man at the other.

We didn't talk much, nerves I guess. I checked the time on my phone about every 11 seconds it seemed. The time passed slowly. At about 7:25, he still wasn't there and I had an empty beer glass.

"I'm going to hit the men's room," I said. "Do you want another beer?"

"Not yet." She said. I could hear a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"K, be right back.", and I left for the restroom.

When I got back, she was still alone. I stopped at the bar and ordered myself another beer, catching her eye to ask if she wanted one more. She shook her head and so I just got one. That was when he walked in. I was still at the bar, waiting. He spotted her quickly, and then immediately scanned the room, clearly looking for me.

He walked toward her somewhat tentatively and continued to scan the room. Eventually, our eyes met and I nodded at him. He stopped walking, for just a second, while he sized me up, and then turned back to Danielle. I got my beer and arrived at the table just after him.

Danielle had gotten on her feet and gave him a quick hug as she met him. He smiled at her uncomfortably, and then looked at me as I walked up.

"Hi Keith, I'm Tim." I held out my hand.

He shook my hand, while I asked "Can I buy you a beer?"

"Yes," Danielle answered for him, "and I'll take one too."

I set my beer down and went to the bar to order two more. He started to sit across from her but noticed my jacket on the back of the chair, and so chose the seat next to her. Danielle was talking, but I couldn't hear the conversation. He seemed tentative and kept glancing me as I paid for the beers at the bar.

When I got back with the beers, he took his and had a sip, but never seemed to take his eyes off of me.

"Look," I opened, "we're just as confused as you."

This seemed to set him at ease a bit, so I continued. "A couple of weeks ago, we thought it would be fun to see if she's still as hot as I think she is. That's how it happened. We're not 'into' this, we're...I don't know...we're figuring this out."

He had taken a long drink from his beer, "Hey, I'm sorry I was late. My flight got in late and then I was driving so I didn't want to text. I guess I should have called when I checked into my room, but I got here just as quick as I could."

Danielle touched his arm, and said, "No problem. We were nervous you wouldn't come. I'm glad you did."

He smiled at her, and then quickly looked at me. I nodded wordlessly saying "It's okay."

We talked for a while at the bar. He bought us the next round, and actually the one after that too. He was pretty insistent. Danielle was right, he was a funny guy. He told us about the guy next to him on the flight who absolutely would not stop talking. After about an hour of talking and drinking beer, I started wondering if I should be dating him.

As the football crowd started to drift in, Danielle excused herself to go to the lady's room. After she left, there was a few moments of silence that I finally had to break.

"Look, Keith this is cool." I looked him in the eyes.

He paused, finally saying "I guess, I've heard about these kinds of things, but I don't know. Are you guys like swingers or something?"

I laughed, "She's never been with anyone other than me. We've been married 25 years, and I just wanted her to experience something different. We kind of didn't know what we were doing that night she met you. We didn't plan on this."

"So..." was all he could get out. He looked confused.

"So, we're still figuring this out. Here's the deal." I turned on my stool to face him directly. "She's attracted to you. I'm not worried about that, I'm not threatened." He still had the confused look on his face, but was listening so I continued, "She's thinking she wants more than what happened before. I don't know where this will go, it's up to her, and you, and me I guess, but so far I'm okay with it." He started to look a bit relieved and so I went on, "You seem like a decent guy, Danielle says so anyway. I'm not some kind of lunatic, so let's just see where she takes us."

"And you're cool?" he asked.

"I'm cool. Look, I know her better than anyone. She's not going to get herself into a messed-up situation, we've got kids and a long marriage and she's not going to walk away from that. You should know that." I started to get a serious tone. "You should know this is not a regular thing for us."

"Okay..." he glanced back toward the restrooms because Danielle was coming out. "It's just, I've...I'm...I don't know if I'm ready for what you guys are working toward."

"What are you two boys talking about? Me???" Danielle asked as she got to the table.

"Of course we are." I smiled and gave her a quick hug as she got back to her stool. Instead of sitting down though, she said, "Why don't we go somewhere more private?"

Keith's eyes got bigger and he quickly glanced at me. I shrugged at him.

"It's up to Keith here" I replied.

He paused a few seconds, and then said, "Okay, let's go to my room."

We grabbed our jackets and I picked up the backpack I'd brought and we headed out. She took Keith by the hand and the two of them walked ahead of me down the hall toward the elevators. Once inside the elevator, she stood between the two of us and while still holding his hand, she made a stealthy grab of my butt, while smiling and staring forward.

When we got to his room, she let his hand go as he went to open the door. She turned and kissed me deeply, and whispered, "Are you sure?"

Keith had the door open by this time, and I said nothing but grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around and walked her into the room.

"Clunk," the door sounded extra loud as it shut. Keith walked across to the windows while Danielle and I hovered by the door.

"Come in," he said motioning with his hand.

Danielle proceeded into the room and dropped her purse on the dresser by the TV. I followed and scanned the accommodations. It was a standard, business-class hotel. Two beds, a table with a couple of chairs, dresser and TV. We were on the 9th floor and it had a view that during the daytime was probably pretty nice, overlooking a nearby forest preserve. Tonight, it was completely dark outside.

"I've got some music I could play from my phone if you guys want?" I offered. Keith motioned to the clock radio which had an adapter for phones and MP3 players. In just a minute, we were listening to a play list of some of our favorite slower songs.

I had brought along a backpack, really a picnic backpack and had a bottle of champagne chilling in it. I broke that out and poured three glasses.

Keith and Danielle were making small talk, both looking a little uncomfortable as I handed them each a glass. They probably were thinking I was looking uncomfortable too.

"Danielle," I said, "how about you let Keith and I sit down by the table and you show us how you like to dance."

She didn't respond but walked directly over to the spot across from the table and started to sway her hips slowly to the music. Keith offered me the chair closest to her, but I took the other one instead. My chair was slightly behind his although we both had a clear view of my beautiful wife dancing slowly.

I'd never asked Danielle to put on a show like this, but she seemed to get right into the groove. She swayed and turned, giving us each seductive looks over her shoulder for about half a song. I couldn't tell what effect it was having on Keith, but I was starting to get hard by this point. I'm pretty sure she noticed, because of one of the looks and smiles she gave me. After a few minutes of this, Danielle slowly approached Keith and put a hand on his neck and moved it up to the back of his head. She then moved both hands to either side of his face, and she leaned forward and gave him a full kiss on the lips. I saw their mouths open up and they held that position for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a few seconds. She then looked at me, a bit expectantly, and then did a slow spin that ended with her standing between my parted knees. She then grabbed me gently on the side of the head and planted the same kind of kiss on me.

"I think you're wearing a little too much to be kissing us like that." I whispered when she pulled away slightly.

"Hmmmm," she hummed. Then she gave me another quicker kiss and then moved back to her original position across from both of us, running her fingers along Keith's shoulder and arm as she walked past him.

I haven't described dress she was wearing, it was a little black one. She said it was a skater dress. It was form-fitting above the waist and flared out at the bottom. It ended well above her knees, showing off her fantastic legs. When she got back to her original spot, she kept her back to us and gave Keith another naughty look over her shoulder saying, "I can't unzip this myself, come here."

Keith got up quickly, and then slowly zipped down the back of her dress. As he returned to his chair, the bulge in his pants was pretty obvious. I wasn't trying to stare, but I was fascinated by this whole thing.

Danielle kept her back to us and pulled her dress off of her shoulders, and then down to her waist, revealing a lacy black bra, and just the hint of the top of her black panties.

"Your turn," she said motioning to me with her finger. "I need some help with this thing" she said while pointing to her bra strap.

I was up in a flash, but I took my time unhooking her bra. I let my hard-on rub her ass a bit as I did it, and then wondered if Keith had done the same thing. I kind of hoped he had. She was absolutely hot, and I could tell she was enjoying this as much as we were. I caught Keith's eye as I turned and sat down, he was smiling but still had a bit of a "What is going on here?" look. I think we were both feeling the same way.

She waited until I was back in my seat before turning around with her hands covering her chest. The bra was still on in the front, but the straps were dangling on her sides. She got a funny look on her face, like "Hmmm...what to do I do now?"

"Turn back around and let it go," I suggested.

She looked at me like I had just solved world hunger and quickly turned her back to us again, and still swaying to the music, she let the bra fall to the floor. Still with her hands covering her breasts, she turned and walked back to Keith. Then, with one hand covering herself, she used the other to push his knees together and sat on his lap facing him. She ran her free hand up the side of his head through his hair and to the back of his head, and then suddenly pulled his face into her chest. She never let go with either hand, but Keith started kissing her chest and her lower neck above her arm. Danielle goes crazy when her neck is kissed and after only a few seconds of Keith's attention there, she stopped with the false modesty and let go with the hand covering her breasts and put it on the back of his head along with her other hand. She then used both hands to pull his head in and down, and soon he had slipped one of her nipples into his mouth and was sucking on it gently. At this Danielle threw her head back, a move that just about had me cum in my pants. I noticed that at some point in the past minute or so I had started to rub myself through my jeans. She had her eyes closed and her back arched and was holding his head on her chest. He switched to the other breast and began sucking, while his hands explored her chest, neck and face.

I was so energized by this whole scene I could barely sit still, but I did. They stayed in this spot for a few more seconds, and then she pulled his head off of her and stood back up. She let out a loud sigh, and then turned toward me. She approached me breasts bare, arms up and hands locked behind her head. As she stood in front of my knees she quickly pirouetted and then sat on my lap with her back to me. My hands were on her hips immediately and I worked my way up to her tits as she ground her ass into my lap.

Keith was watching wordlessly, although I noticed that he now had a hand on his lap rubbing himself through his pants. She seemed to notice that too, and asked us both, "Okay, now who is wearing too much?"

She was still on my lap, but Keith didn't need any other encouragement. He quickly stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt, while he kicked off his shoes. His shirt was off in a flash and then came his white tee shirt. He started working on his belt, when she said, "Whoa! Not too fast. First, you turn around and dance for me."

Keith looked up, smiled a bit apprehensively, but followed orders. He turned his back and then continued working on his belt. Once it was off, he unbuttoned his pants and opened his fly. Still with his back to us, he let the pants drop halfway down his butt and smiled at her over his shoulder as he slowly swayed his hips to the music. She ground into my lap even harder at this point.

Keith continued his slow dance and eventually dropped his trousers on the floor and kicked them toward the corner. He then pulled off his socks, less seductively which got a bit of a chuckle out of Danielle and then he turned to face us. At this point he was only wearing a pair of black boxer/briefs, kind of like biker shorts, with a clear bulge in the front of them.

"I think he needs some help with the last part." I said loud enough that he could hear. Danielle turned and gave me a deep open-mouthed kiss and then got off of my lap. She took two steps, but then dropped to her knees in front of Keith so that his bulge was about 3 inches from her nose. She had her back to me, but I could tell that she looked up at his eyes and then ran her hands up the sides of his legs until she got to the waistband of his shorts. She tugged each side down slightly, until she revealed the top of his jet black pubic hair. She stopped there, and then looked back up at him. I couldn't tell, but I was imagining she was watching for his reaction and biting her bottom lip in anticipation. She turned her attention back to his shorts and then continued to slowly lower them by pulling down on the sides. The base of his cock became visible. He seemed to have manscaped himself recently, but only to trim down the hair. He was not completely shaved. She kept going but even more slowly, until his dick was just about free of the waistband. I glanced up at his face and he was transfixed, watching Danielle in utter fascination.

With one more slight tug, his dick sprang out and seemed to slightly brush her cheek. "Oh!" was her involuntary response. She quickly pulled his shorts the rest of the way down and he stepped out of them. She never took her eyes off of his cock as he moved. When he stood still again, she put her hand on his hip, seeming to grab his ass a bit. His dick seemed to be about average, like mine. But with two clear differences. Obviously, the color. I'm a very white, white-guy. He was mocha brown. Also, he was uncircumcised, and though he was fully hard at this point with the head free and clear, the foreskin was easy to see.

She kept her hand on his hip and then turned to me, still sitting in my chair I was wondering what would happen next.

"Now you." she ordered.

I stood up and had my shirt and tee shirt off immediately and then I started on my belt. She kept her hand on his hip as she patiently watched me pull off my belt and kick off my shoes simultaneously. I dropped my pants and tossed them off and I quickly did the same with my socks. I now stood there in my boxers awaiting orders. She just looked me up and down for a few seconds and then crawled the six feet over to where I stood and pulled down my shorts. Not slow, like Keith, but quickly and deliberately freeing my engorged member. She then grabbed my cock with her right hand and used her free hand to motion Keith closer. As he walked up, she grabbed his manhood with her other hand and then slowly stroked us both. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she turned to watch each of our hard cocks, occasionally she would glance up at us and smiling devilishly.

I guess she felt like she owed me the honor, because my dick was the first one to feel her tongue on it. She licked the bottom of my head gently and then popped the first few inches into her mouth. Not deep, but enough that I could feel her tongue swirling around the tip. She never let go of Keith's cock, but stroked him in unison with the motion of her mouth on mine. Without looking at me, she then turned and did the same to him. Licking him for a second or two, and then popping him into her mouth and working magic with her tongue, all the while she squeezed and stroked my dick.

"This is different", she remarked, eyes on his dick now. At that she let go of me and had both hands on his cock. She pulled his foreskin up until it covered the head, and then lightly licked it. She then put him back in her mouth and used her lips to push the foreskin back as far as she could. She had him nearly all the way in her mouth and was holding him there. I pulled my eyes away from that scene and looked at Keith's face. His eyes were closed, his head was back and his mouth opened for a quick intake of breath. He looked like he could explode at any second.

12