I Bet You'll Like It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,031 Followers

"Ooooh Greg, yes! Suck my titties, bite my nipples! Aahh harder, bite them hard like that! Uuhh god yes, finger my ass deeper, baby! Harder, faster, oooh yeeees!"

Her huskier and louder yelps as she slammed herself forcefully down on my pole, the shivers running through her slender frame and the broken urgency in her voice let me know just how close Judy was to her orgasm. Giving a long nibbling kiss on a puffy areola, I spread her round meaty asscheeks further apart and pressed a third finger at the entrance of her pliant sphincter. Judy trembled all over and gasped as her little rosebud stretched even more to accommodate my slowly invading digit.

"Uuuhh! Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!" she panted, slamming herself down one last time and staying perfectly still on my lap, her pussy crammed full of cock while her tight asshole dilated and surrendered to my careful but determined poking. She was shaking like a leaf when the tip of my third ass-delving finger punched through her anus and slipped inside her warm virgin ass.

I unclasped my tit-sucking lips from her abused nipple and sat up straighter, face to face with her ecstatic visage. "You okay, Judy? Is it too much? Tell me if it's hurting yoummhmph!..."

The savage kiss that muted me preceded a burst of pure lust pervading Judy. Sucking my tongue, clamping her lips around it and nursing on it like it was a cock, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in deeper into her devouring soulkiss. Moaning wetly into my mouth, she raised herself off me and slammed herself down, savagely spearing her little pussy on my cock and her snug asshole on my fingers, impaling both her holes hard and deep once, twice, three times.

At the third clapping impact of her fleshy bubble-butt on my thighs, Judy came. Her already tight pussy clamped around my meat in a series of silky soft squeezes, gushing a stream of sweet nectar all over my pole while her stretched-out anus convulsed in twitching spasms around my fingers.

Judy's long scream of release was muffled by our rabid soulkiss while she rode out what looked like a massive orgasmic wave. She held me tight to her and we kept making out long after she descended from her peak, my achingly hard cock still stuffed balls-deep in her soaked pussy, my fingers still gaping her little puckered asshole. I was drunk on the notion that I was in all of Judy's orifices at once, and clearly so was she.

Unclasping her vacuuming lips from my mouth, staring at me with sparkling, huge eyes, she finally panted breathlessly. "Greg, baby, I love you so fucking much! You made me cum like crazy, you feel so good inside me, I was sure you would! I love this and I love you."

My cock flexed inside her vaginal sheath, her heartfelt declaration pleasuring me just as much as her sugar walls hugging my boner. "I love you too, Judy. And I'm gonna cum like crazy too in no time if you keep squeezing my cock with your tight little pussy like that!"

"Oh no you're not! Not just yet and not in that hole!"

Judy laughed and gave me one quick smooch on the lips, then she unwrapped her slender arms from around my neck and rose off my lap. She cooed as my raging erection plopped out of her soaked slit and slapped back against my abdomen with a wet smack.

"You look ready now, all nice and wet" she said, glancing at my nectar-coated cock. Reaching into her nightstand drawer, she grabbed a bottle of lube and passed it to me.

Before my stupefied eyes, Judy got on all fours, her elbows and upper chest pressed down against the bed, her spectacular ass in the air, submissively offered. A side of her face was resting on the bedspread as she looked back over her shoulder, smiling impishly at me. Arching her back, accentuating the juiciness and roundness of her majestic heart-shaped ass, Judy wiggled her plump rump in my face. I was instantly hypnotized. My cock got harder still, if that was even possible.

"I need you in my ass now, Greg," she murmured, her sweet voice thick with desire and anticipation. "Grease me up good, baby, get my tiny little asshole ready for your big cock. I want you to pop my anal cherry and then buttfuck me till you cum deep inside me. I want your creamy cum filling my ass. Would you like that? Do you want to stick your fat cock up my ass?"

I thought I would cum just from hearing her words. "Fuck yeah, Judy," I mumbled, dazed and horny as can be, "I can't wait to be balls-deep in your tight asshole."

Judy purred and kept wiggling her spectacular bubble-butt. Chewing her lips, she reached her tiny hands behind her and pried her fleshy buns wide apart, revealing the little pink starfish of her asshole. At that sight something snapped inside me. I barely heard her murmur: "Go ahead then, I want you to take my ass. It's yours Greg, all youuuh-uhh-uuhhh!"

Judy's words broke into a guttural yelp of delight the moment my tongue made contact with her cute tiny pucker and I started licking away at her asshole. For a while, I was lost in a sort of rimming frenzy. Oblivious to all else, I licked and lapped and slobbered over Judy's docile sphincter, munching on it like I couldn't get enough. I french-kissed her butt-ring and poked my tongue into her crinkled anus, sucking and smooching it into relaxation while letting thick strands of saliva dribble into her forbidden little hole. I had never done this before, but I was instantly devoted to this lewd aspect of ass-worship, specially since I had such a marvelous masterpiece to adore.

Judy held her plump asscheeks open as much as she could to give me better access, clearly loving what I was doing. My ears were filled with her panting moans of absolute pleasure, my head pounded with arousal. Her howling reaching a peak when I started sawing the tip of my probing tongue in and out of her relaxed, saliva-coated backdoor.

"Ooooh, baby, that's soooo good! I love your tongue in my ass aaaahh!"

At some point during my enthusiastic analingual ministrations, almost as an afterthought, I reached my hand to Judy's dripping slit. Wetting my fingers in her gushing pussy, I started rubbing her thick protruding clit in fast circles. That was all it took. With a gasp and a series of shivers that almost dislodged me from between her luscious buttocks, Judy came yelling.

"Fuuuuck yes! Ooooh yes, Greg, lick me! Lick my aaaaass!"

And I did. I'm not sure how long I stayed there with my face buried in her ass, rimming Judy's sphincter and fingering her drooling pussy and throbbing clit as she just kept crying out and cumming, rivulets of sweet nectar drooling along her thighs. The feel of her puckered rosebud pulsating around my tongue when she came was so obscenely erotic that it made my head spin. I only briefly stopped licking her ass to scoop up and drink down some of her sweet girl-cum, then my lips were once again clamped over her anus.

I was so intoxicated by the whole situation and the animalistic unrestrained pleasure dripping from Judy's every ragged breath that I didn't ever want to stop what I was doing. Finally, it was she who interrupted me, managing to speak brokenly between sighs of ecstasy. "Uuuhh stop, please, stop Greeeeg! Ooooh fuck yes, no, nooohh!... Enough, I love your tongue but oooh!... I need your cock in me now, pleeeease!"

Mewling as she looked back over her arched shoulder, Judy was practically hysterical, she was so overcharged with lust. Unclasping my mouth from her well-rimmed asshole, panting with excitement, I met her burning gaze. It made me somehow proud and rabid with desire to hear Judy's pleading tone as she practically begged me to fuck her ass.

"You want this cock up your ass?" I teased, kneeling behind her, nestling my rock-hard shaft between her soft meaty asscheeks and lazily grinding into her buttcrack. "You want me to fuck your virgin little asshole, Judy?" I insisted, slapping her plump rump with my boner while I poured a huge amount of lube on her asshole and rubbed it all around her sphincter, pushing it into her ass with my fingers to coat her already glinting, spittle-slick anus.

"Oooh yes, yeeees, please, I need it!" she pleaded, rotating her ass in anticipation as I kept lubing her up with my fingers, gaping her little hole to let the gooey fluid dribble straight into her rectum. "You got me so hot, Greg, so fucking hot! Just put your cock in my ass, I'm ready, baby! I'm all tingly and hot for your cock... My ass needs your big cock now, pleeease, I'm going crazy here!"

Shaking with excitement, my eyes glued on Judy's pink puckered hole, I slipped my raging boner into her dripping pussy in one long, slow thrust. She moaned as I filled her little slit, both in pleasure and frustration at my prolonged teasing, a wanton, almost desperate look in her pale sparkling eyes as she looked over her shoulder at me. I couldn't resisted that look if I wanted to.

"Open your ass for me," I said, sliding out of her pussy and rubbing a huge dollop of lube over my nectar-shiny erection. Holding her plump asscheeks open, Judy pulled apart the crinkled edges of her slick little asshole with her fingertips, gaping it for me. Her sphincter was twitching and pulsating with excitement as I positioned my glans against that cute, pouty pucker.

"Do it! Take my ass, Greg, ooooohhh!..."

Judy's eyes closed and her mouth went slack, exhaling a long lusty moan as I pushed firmly, pressing myself into her ass. Almost immediately her oily rubbery butt-ring yielded and dilated around my invading cockhead. I held my breath as I watched my bloated tip get sucked into Judy's pliant greasy anus. The sight of her virgin sphincter stretching out around my girth mixed with the feel of her anal muscles grasping and squeezing me was amazing. I pushed another inch of my length inside Judy's ass then I held still, letting her adjust.

"Ooohhh nooo, don't stop," Judy panted, her voice thick with pleasure, her hands pulling her fabulous round asscheeks further apart. "I'm okay, baby, uuuuhhh! More, give me moooooore!"

Gently, trying to contain the urge to just ram myself to the hilt into that spectacular and totally surrendered bubble-butt, I kept easing my rock-hard cock inside the hot tight confines of Judy's slippery asshole. I went in easy, enjoying the hugging tightness enveloping more and more of my thick pole as I penetrated deeper in the buttery warmth of Judy's snug rectum.

As I claimed her virgin asshole, I kept checking Judy's reaction for signs of discomfort or pain, but there were none. Gradually, I packed her ass full of my hard meat while all Judy did was coo and gasp in delight, murmuring her incoherent appreciation of our sodomy. She was so into this, so relaxed and well prepared that soon I managed to cram myself balls-deep inside her beautiful plump ass. I thought I had died and gone to heaven the moment I felt my low-hanging balls bump into the sopping wet folds of Judy's pussy while my groin met her soft curvy asscheeks.

"Fuck, Judy, oh my fucking god," I grunted, my eyes bugging out of my skull as her dilated little sphincter stretched obscenely around the root of my cock, her warm dick-stuffed anal tube squeezing and massaging me wonderfully. "I'm all the way up your ass! Aahhh, this is amazing! Your ass is so tight, soooo hot and tight!"

If I was drunk with anal pleasure, Judy was simply too far gone to even speak properly. As soon as I bottomed out inside her virgin rectum, she let go of her buttcheeks and started frigging herself furiously while clawing at the sheets with her other hand. Her mouth was agape and her closed eyelids were fluttering crazily as her anal walls quivered around my shaft. I grabbed her fleshy buns in my palms, kneading and caressing her ass, trying to steady myself while Judy's asshole clenched and unclenched around me in pre-orgasmic twitches and her fingers became a whirling blur on her clit.

"Uuuuh soooo good," she panted, murmuring brokenly between gasping yelps, "I can feel you uuhh... So deep in my ass aaaah... Gonna cum, baby... Oooooh fuck, so full of cock ooooh! Your cock in my ass aahhhh! Making me cuuuh-uuhh-uuuhm!"

I sank my fingers into Judy's plump rump as a massive orgasm crashed over her. I grunted in ecstasy, seeing stars while she yelled out, her anal muscles tugging and milking and sucking on my shaft. The feel of her slippery rectum tightening and releasing while the little ring of her sphincter spasmed crazily around my base was incredible. I stayed perfectly still, willing myself with all I had not to explode inside those amazing anal depths just yet.

My mind reeled as I realized that I had just seen a girl cum from assfucking for the first time ever: Judy had just orgasmed with my cock up her ass. As I rode out her earth-shattering anal climax, I could hardly believe how lucky I had been to meet Judy. She was incomparable already in my eyes, but this, her anal predilection and the way we synced sexually on top of everything else, this somehow felt like the ultimate proof that we were meant to be together.

Once her orgasm abated, buzzing with love and berserk with lust, I leaned over Judy's arched back and rested my head on her slim shoulder, kissing her thin neck and nuzzling her flushed face.

"You're the best girl there is, Judy. I love you," I murmured into her mouth between kisses, flexing my buried cock in her ass, making her sigh deep in her throat as we made out messily, munching on each other's wet lips.

"Uuuhhh! I ahhh... Love you... Too!" she gasped, almost whimpering. She was so overcharged with the novelty and animalistic intensity of our first anal coupling that she looked high. "And I love ooooh!... Your cock in my aah-aaahh-ass!"

"You're so beautiful right now," I went on, stirring my fat pole inside her buttery bowels, making her squirm and pant and breath hard into my mouth. "You looked so hot, cumming so hard with my dick crammed up your tight virgin asshole. I'm gonna fuck your perfect bubble-butt now, would you like that? Do you want me to pound your beautiful ass, Judy? Do you want to be my little buttslut?"

Her anal walls contracted once again around me, her persistent clit play and my dirty talk conspiring to evoke a lighting-quick climax to suddenly wash over her surrendered frame. "Ooooh god, yeaaah! I'm your asswhore, baby, make me cum again with your big cock! Take my ass, fuck my little slutty asshole ooohh!... I love it, Greg, I love how you feel in my ass! So big, stretching me so good uuuhh!... Give it to me hard and deep, baby, I want you so much! Make me your buttfucking toy... Uuuhh yeeees!"

She was still rambling while I straightened back on my knees and withdrew my cock halfway and then wedged myself back in all the way until I bumped against her pillowy asscheeks. Carefully, as gently as I could while I kept my anal lust in check, I repeatedly vacated and refilled Judy's tight smooth rectum. At each pass, I let more of my hardness slip out of her anal sheath on the out-strokes and I plunged back in a little faster on the in-strokes, enjoying the warm tugging pressure of Judy's slippery untouched ass and the clamping snugness of her sphincter sliding around my girth.

While I methodically stretched out her asshole and let her get used to my throbbing presence deep inside her most delicate and deliciously forbidden orifice, I gloried in the incomparable sight of my erection gliding between the curvy jiggly buns of Judy's fleshy ass and then disappearing inside her oily dilated butt-ring, over and over again. After a while, the snug creamy depths of her rectum surrendered completely to my slow but determined anal assault, accepting me in that slick caressing warmth without resistance. Judy's freshly deflowered rosebud was as relaxed and accepting as it was ever going to be.

My grunts and her moans became a chorus of lewd anal delight as her pliant well-rimmed anus repeatedly gobbled all of my stiff meat with ease. Thanks to the lube, her willingness and the long preparation, the friction of my pole gliding in and out of Judy's tiny backdoor was reduced only to the sweet natural tightness of her conquered asshole. Unable to restrain myself anymore, sensing it was okay, I picked up my pace and started to really fuck her ass.

"Aaaahh yes, baby, yeees!" Judy whimpered contentedly as my cock plowed her docile butthole, a dreamy smile playing on her parted lips. "Fuck my ass! Go deeper in me, harder uuuuh!"

Rubbing her clit faster, Judy started pushing her juicy rump back to meet my thrusts, matching my buttfucking tempo. My aching boner and her greedy little asshole synced perfectly, our bodies finding a lascivious harmony of their own in the increasingly faster and wilder motions of our passionate anal coupling.

For long, amazing minutes, I sodomized Judy with gusto, pounding her ass deeply with long fluid strokes. She took it all willingly, moaning as I rode her ass hard and fast, sinking myself all the way into her rectum and then retreating smoothly, feeling her clingy little butt-ring slide along my pole until only my bloated tip was still wrapped in her oily anus, signaling me that it was time to plunge balls-deep in her ass again.

Her pleasure and the fact that she was actively participating in our intense assfuck, pushing her jiggly booty back to impale herself on my butt-drilling tool, made it all so much hotter. Judy's slim body hummed and shuddered, the pleasure from the relentless anal penetration amplified by with her incessant clit-diddling. Nothing but sexy little whimpers escaped her lips. I grunted like an animal as I assfucked her harder and harder, thrilled that she was having a string of back to back mini-climaxes that made her rubbery bowels ripple around my pistoning length in a series of soft massaging squeezes. Needless to say, it was heavenly.

Lost in a blissful sodomizing haze, I was reduced to a growling assfucking caveman. All that mattered was that ass, that magnificently round, mouth-wateringly jiggly, beautifully plump ass which I just kept on plundering. All I wanted was to bury my cock as deep as possible into the hot slippery tightness of Judy's rectum. And that's all I did, again and again and again.

I was rock-hard and ready to explode when my buttfucking frenzy reached a new peak. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I pulled out of Judy's ass completely, my fat glans slipping out of her clinging rosebud with a deliciously lewd popping slurp.

Judy's eyes snapped open. A grimace of uncomprehending frustration marred her pretty face as she screamed out all her disappointment, her wanton need for anal satisfaction taking over completely. "Noooo, put it back in my ass! Don't leave me so empty, please, I need you in my ass!"

"You want this cock in your ass?" I panted, my shaft throbbing and my balls tightening as my eyes zeroed in on Judy's slick gaping asshole winking irresistibly before me. "You want me to pound your tight ass harder, don't you?"

"Yeees, pleeeease! Uuuuuh!" Judy's desperate yell thickened with renewed lust as I rammed my pole back inside her slowly closing anus, plunging into her rectum fast and deep. "Oooohh yes, fill my ass! Fuck my ass haaard!"

I grunted as I bottomed out again, my hips impacting with a fleshy clap against Judy's pillowy bubble-butt. Her anal walls clamped tightly around me, squeezing me desperately, as if trying to keep me there. I was on the brink of a massive climax, and so was Judy based on the rabid urgency in her voice and the blurred speed of her clit-frigging fingers.

Straining to hold back my ejaculation just a little longer, I pulled out again. "You're my little buttslut, aren't you?" I grunted, slapping my hands down on that magnificent heart-shaped ass and parting Judy's jiggly buns before penetrating all the way into her twitching, stretched-out sphincter.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,031 Followers