I Blame It on the July Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dazed and still aroused, I could only growl on his lips as he pressed his body into mine. I could feel heat radiating from Jake's body, especially from his cock, as well as from my own. Jake must have felt it too. I yelped rather loudly when he slid his arms around my body and picked me up as easily as a rag doll and started walking towards the stream. The cool water flowing gently over my heated flesh felt heavenly and I sighed with pleasure. As Jake placed me down on the water, I decided to tease him a little, dragging my body along his chest, abdomen, and crotch as I slid down. I came to a halt when my foot found solid ground, my breasts squashed into his chest, his hands on my ass.

His hands scorched my ass cheeks. He used them to pull me towards his almighty erection as it came to rest on my belly. I was a lot shorter than his six feet and I decided to step on his foot to raise myself to his lips. My arms circled his neck again as we started the age old dance of lips and tongues, tasting and licking and biting. I wanted to be closer to him. I wanted to melt into him. I didn't know how I could do that, but I lifted my legs in an attempt to push my crotch against his. Jake, knew exactly what I wanted and lifted me by my ass. My legs immediately went around his waist, putting my clit in direct contact with his cock. It was still very sensitive from my earlier orgasm and I moaned and tore my mouth from his as sensations assaulted my belly and came to settle on my pussy. The head of his cock felt hot and large on my clit. If Jake were to move an inch he would be inside me.

"Katie, I want to you look at me." His voice was insistent and I tried to focus as his hip moved over my clit, making me incoherent. "I want to see you when I make love to you."

I looked into the deep pools that were his eyes, and felt myself drown in the depths. He easily lifted my hip up and slowly, oh so slowly placed my pussy in direct line of his cock. I could feel it twitching against the entrance of my pussy. He kept looking at me and not moving at all, waiting for my approval. I didn't want soft. I was considering all the years we had known each other as foreplay. I just needed him too much. I didn't want to wait. I knew he wanted to savor this first time, but I wanted him so bad. Still looking at him, I pushed my hips down and in one swift stroke I was filled gloriously with his cock.

I felt full, complete, like I had never felt. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe.... I remember thinking it wouldn't be very nice if I fainted then, and reminded myself to take deep breaths. I giggled, thinking how silly I was being, my body trembled with my giggle, and I heard him groan and bite his lips a little. I felt jealous of his teeth, and replaced them with mine. I bit down, not so gently on his lip, and reveled in the moan that escaped him.

He started to gently roll his hips, moving his cock inside me. Then it was my turn to moan as he hit spots inside my pussy I had never found. I let go of his neck and arched back, letting myself float on the water surface. This only pushed my hips further into his and pushed his cock deeper. He sped up his movements, going in and out instead of just rolling. I pushed back as hard as I could, I just had to have all of him inside me. He moved within me slowly. I clasped him and he thrust. We were one undulating mass of raw, sensitized nerve endings. When we would get close to the edge, he would stop so we had to build again and again. I came close to coming so many times that I forgot to count. I stayed on the edge for what seemed like days. I thought it was cruel. I thought it was heaven. Jake looked down at me and smiled; that same smile of warmth and it was too much. Without any warning, I exploded against him. My body jerking helplessly as my pussy clenched around his cock. The orgasm seemed to go on forever, as I felt my muscles contract and expand around his cock. My body shook uncontrollably, my pussy walls seized around his cock. I dug my nails into his forearms as he continued to fuck me hard. As I came down from my inexplicable high, Jake began tensing up.

With one final hard shove into me, Jake came, shooting deep within me. The grinding on my clit sent me over the edge once more as Jake came within me. Slowly, my legs slipped from his waist and lay limp in the water, with only his hands keeping me from drowning. He collapsed atop my body, both of us sweaty, chests heaving, into the water.

Splash!

I felt light, lighter than air, like I could fly. I couldn't move any muscles in my body, I felt too good. I could feel myself falling deeper into the water. I knew I'd drown if I didn't move soon, but what a way to die.

Then a strong arm caught my arm and hauled me up into the air. I came up sputtering, staring straight into the eyes of the one I loved.

Loved! Whoa, nobody said anything about love. Where did that thought come from?

My eyes grew wide with realization. I loved Jake. I was in love with Jake, my best friend, my confidant, my protector, and now my lover?

The sweat glistened on his tan skin and his muscles looked taut. His eyes focused sweetly on mine as he swept a stray hair from my eyes. He was beautiful in every way. He looked like a man I could spent every day of my life with. He kissed my lips and leaned back slightly.

"I love you Katie, always have. I was just scared about losing our friendship if something went wrong." Jake spoke so softly, I could barely hear him. "I don't want to hide anymore."

"We've both been fools. I love you too, Jake. Let's not wait any longer than we have," I told him. Jake smiled that wicked smile of his and pulled my sweaty body against his.

Let's just say, we didn't wait at all.

We got engaged that August, and till date, our relationship has been amazing, and the sex is just mind-blowing.

He says that it was Fate that led me to the stream that day.

---------------

I still blame it on the July heat.

----------------

12