I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting John for lunch and playing with his cock.
4k words
82.1k
17
6

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers

It was 9:10AM when John called me and told me that he would be free at 1PM. I set the place in a little Italian restaurant which I knew would have some people besides us eating lunch. I gave him the directions and told my people I would be gone for at least two hours and that I had a luncheon meeting.

We met right on time and the waiter showed us to a booth way in the back of the place where it was quiet and there were no people around. I was going to object but I let him seat us anywhere. As I went to sit down John had me face the wall behind him. He faced the front of the door. I laughed knowing he had always had this thing about the front door. He told me: "Remember Bonnie, men never put their backs to the front door."

I said: "Still got that front door thing do you?"

He laughed and told me he did. We ordered a drink and then lunch and when the waiter left we began to talk about our lives. But, first John held his glass and said: "To old friends and to us Bonnie. God I have missed you and your soft gentle hands so damn much!"

I touched his glass with my glass and smiled, and blushed a little to his words.

During lunch we talked about people we both knew, our lives and our families. I found out that John was married too and he didn't have any children. It started out as a nice friendly lunch. Then when the waiter took the dishes away I figured it was over but he moved out of his seat across from me and came over to my side of the booth and sat next to me. We looked at each other and I actually felt a little trapped. He said: "Would you do something for me?"

I told him: "Well that depends on what it is John."

John said; "Would you let me touch your leg?"

I hesitated a second and before I could say no or anything John had his hand on my knee. I let him leave it there. He smiled and said how nice my knee felt and he moved a little higher. I put my hand on his hand and kept his hand where it was about 3 inches above my knee now and just at where my skirt ended. He kissed me, I mean he came right out of the blue and kissed me. It wasn't a hard kiss or a long lasting one and there was no tongue involved but he kissed me. Not like a friend but more like his girl, his woman and he squeezed my leg as he did it.

He took my hand off of his hand that was still on my leg and placed it on his leg. He said: "I wasn't kidding when I told you last night how you affect me Bonnie. I want you to feel what you do to me in seconds. Then if you want you can move your hand away."

I don't know why but I let him guide my hand to his thigh and I knew immediately his cock was very hard. I felt the head of his cock abut half way down his inner thigh. I squeezed the head softly and moved my hand up and down the length one time. He was as large as I remembered him to be.

John moaned a little when I squeezed his sensitive cock head that first time. Why I don't have any idea except I guess deep down inside I wanted to feel it. . My hand was on the outside of his slacks holding his cock. His hand was now half way up my leg. My skirt had risen up with his hand and the funny thing about it was I let him do it. I mean I actually opened my leg about an inch or two and he knew I opened them so he could do it. What the hell is wrong with me?

We had been there for over an hour and a half now and during that time he had touched me almost everywhere. He had touched my face a number of times. You know gently lifting it so I could look in his eyes as we talked. And, he touched my arm and my inner thigh. And he moved his hand up fairly high up on my leg and then under my skirt as he turned to face me.

He asked me if he could hold my breast and I told him to be careful not to let anyone see us. He touched my right breast just for a few seconds and felt my nipple with his index and thumb on the outside of my clothing.

I let him cup my right breast and squeeze it with his free hand. He began to play with it as his wide swimmer shoulders blocked everything. We watched as his hands began to make love to my body. I watched his slacks as his cock continued to grow harder as I continued to stroked his shaft still on the outside of his slacks.

Then he kissed me and kept on kissing me a few times as he held me. We stopped kissing and as he stroked my thigh a little higher ass we continued to talk again. I was blushing like crazy each time he touched me and with many of his words and comments that he made to me.

Now get this. I had rubbed his arm and leg and moved my hand up so I could feel all of his thick hard cock. I couldn't help it I was sort of in some type of trance. I had to feel how big he was and when my hand got there John was already hard as hell. I let my hand circled his shaft and I squeezed it making him sigh and kiss me again. He held me in his arms as I stroked his shaft still on the outside of his slacks but I watched my hand work his shaft as the slacks got a bigger and bigger lump in them. He whispered that I still had the touch and how good I was making him feel. Then John said: "Unzip me Bonnie and put your hand inside. Feel my cock with your hand. You know skin to skin baby!"

And I did it! I unzipped his zipper and he unbuckled his slacks and opened them enough so I could get my hand inside. He felt enormous and he was throbbing as I held it and he let his head fall back. I began to jerk him off inside his slacks. It felt like we were back in college. His cock was so hard and so thick I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. I slowly pumped the shaft and he sighed and moaned and sighed again.

John whispered: "Oh Bonnie that feels so wonderful baby. Your hands are magic."

He had my skirt up high around my thighs and it was inches from my panties being exposed. He told me how beautiful my legs were and how he wanted to kneel and lick my pussy right there. That made me moan. I knew he could feel the heat coming off my pussy his hand was that close to it. I know I could feel the heat as his hand came very close to the center of my panties. We were alone in the booth as he kept on touching me gently and softly and I stroked and touched him just like I did to him back in college.

This was the first time John had ever played with my breasts or my inner thighs. And to this day I have no idea why I let him do it.

As we talked softly and even whispered some of the time we kept on touching each other and talked about how we felt back then and now. He told me that when I took off my top for him that very first time I made his cock jump with excitement. He told me that seeing my beautiful breasts for the first time he could have cum just looking at them.

I whispered; "Thank you", as I felt my cheeks warm. His cock was now fully erect and so thick and throbbing I had to see it. So I took it out of his slacks and held it in my hand. It was amazing to see it once again. I knew John was close to cumming and I took my napkin and wrapped the cock head with it. I started to jerk it up and down fast. He moaned and then whispered; "Oh yes Bonnie that's it do me baby. Make me cum!"

Finally I realized we were in a public place and I was stroking another man's cock. I told him if we get busted we would be fined and my husband and his wife would surely find out. I told him I couldn't do anymore in here. He agreed and adjusted his cock and put it back into his slacks. But it was wonderful to have it in my hand again and see it and know he was having fantascies with me as the center of his attention. John was a beautiful man, he could have almost any woman he wanted but he wanted me and he masturbated about me. Little old me, I was very impressed with myself.

I said; "Your cock is beautiful John. And just like in college you still get super hard. I remember you sure did have a lot of pre-cum that day. It was almost running out of you. I guess I did excite you. I see you still do."

I showed him the stain on my napkin. He told me I did more than just excite him. John said: "I remember everything Bonnie. How you pulled that old faded grey tee shirt up over your head real slow teasing me to death. And how you finally pulled it high enough releasing your sensational breasts letting them come free for that first time for me to see them. God you were so damn beautiful just like you are now. No bra, you never wore a bra when you gave me a massage."

I told him I never wore one with anyone who got special treatment.

He told me: "I liked the way they swayed under that tee as you worked on my chest and shoulders and the rest of my body. I could feel them rubbing my chest or back as you worked on my neck or shoulders Bonnie. Did you know that?"

I knew it but I didn't tell him it was oart of the idea of making him cum faster. I said; "No John I wasn't aware of that."

He told me: "And they were so soft yet so very firm. They felt so nice and big. I was sure they were big Bonnie and oh God baby how I wanted to see them and hold them and kiss and lick them. I loved that part of the massage. Hell I loved every part!"

I was still blushing as he kissed my hand and placed it back on his hard cock this time on the oustside of his slacks. As I slowly and very softly rubbed it he told me how beautiful and erotic I looked when I removed my top for him that day. He said: "God Bonnie, how I wanted to take those breasts and suck on them and make love to then and you. But I had promised you that I wouldn't touch them unless you told me it was OK."

He had such a lustful look on his face that my face reddened again. I remembered back to how I had made him cum so hard that day that he cried out as if in pain. John was in so much heat that day he could have raped me. But again he was a really nice guy and I didn't have any fear of him doing anything like that. In fact he didn't touch me.

Hearing him telling me how badly he wanted to touch and suck my breasts made me wet as I sat in the booth now next to him letting him feel my tits for the first time. I told him: "You know there were many days that I wish you would have held them and squeezed them and put your mouth over then and licked and sucked then John. Some days I was as hot as or hotter than you."

I didn't tell him back then but I was telling him that today. As we sat in the booth me with my hand on his cock and him with his hand on my upper inner thigh we just looked at each other and kissed like lovers. He moved his hand up a little more and now his little finger was rubbing over my panty line and just touching the walls of my pussy lips still on the outside of my panties. But John had made it to the lips of my vagina. I whispered for him to please not go any higher. He told me OK. But the feeling was unbelievable I was soaking wet between the lips of my pussy.

We stayed like that for a few minutes him stroking me and me stroking him. Then John told me that the only thing more erotic was the next time we were together. I knew what he was talking about. It was the day that I undressed fully for him. He told me it was the best thing about his life in college.

That made me feel warm and good and I told him: "Yes baby, I remembered that day. It was good for me too. You remember why, don't you?"

He told me; "Yes that was the day you got off too."

I had let him see me, I mean really let him me. I undressed completely. And I showed him everything, my breasts again and my nipples which were so red and hard. My ass, I even turned around and showed him my ass!

I told him: "When I turned around for you that day and showed you my rear end John, my pussy was so wet and I was so excited."

I looked into his steel blue eyes and then I whispered; "Just like now John. I'm very excited and my pussy is very wet right now. In fact it's throbbing. Touch it baby. Touch it now."

John moved his hand over and cupped my entire pussy. It was what I think I wanted him to do. He knew I wanted him to do it. As he cupped my pussy I felt the wetness spread over my panties, my outer pussy lips and his fingers. I knew I had a stain in the front of the panties now. He rubbed me easy and oh so slowly. Jesus it felt like lightening had hit me. "So...so...so very good! Muumuu John that feels so good", I moaned the words as he put his mouth over my mouth!

He was rubbing my pussy for the very first time. He was still on the outside of my small bikini panties but he was rubbing my pussy! And, I loved it and moaned again into his mouth as he kissed me again and again and again, and again.

When we separated I was so worked up I could have screamed. He was still holding my pussy in his hand and I laid my head against his big shoulder and said; "Go under the panty legs baby, Put your hand insdie my panties John. Touch me skin on skin. Touch my pussy with your hand baby! Make me feel good like I did to you in college"

He did it and it felt unbelievable. I would have fucked him right there in the booth if he has asked me. I looke dup into his eyes and I told him; "That day, when I bent over and you looked between my thighs I wanted to rape you John! Don't you remember I even lay on the bed next to you and bent my knees and spread my legs wide using my fingers to spread the lips of my pussy so I could show you the pink wet insides? All the time my hand continued to jerk you off. Do you remember John? I sure do. If you would have touched me I would have fucked your eye out that day."

His fingers were now spreading the lips of my pussy and I felt his thumb enter me. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Even my husband's cock didn't feel this good. Maybe it was the strangeness or the newness of it all I didn't know.

He knew I was on the edge of cumming. I was so wet and very excited and now I started to push into his thumb trying to get it deeper. He said; "Yes baby I remember. I rememebr it all. In fact I always told you it wasn't fair for me to cum without you doing the same. You knew the rules. If you wanted me to go further all you had to do was tell me Bonnie. Since you didn't I didn't touch you. But oh God baby how I wanted to! Believe that Bonnie I wanted you so badly back then and I want you just as much now. I want to make you cum right now, right here Bonnie. Let me help you today."

I didn't respond by saying anything. But, I opened my legs wider so he knew what I wanted. He turned me towards him a little and took the sides of my panties and said: "Lift."

I lifted up and as my hips and rear came up off the seat he pulled my panties down and removed them. First put them to his face and inhaled then he put then into his pocket.

Back then we both remembered how he had asked me to straddle his hips and cock which was sticking straight up in the air and to rub up and down on the shaft with the sides of my pussy slit without actually putting his cock inside me. I said; "Oh yes John. How I wanted to do more than that. I remember how i wanted to feel you big cock head enter me and fill me baby! But I knew that was too dangerous. So instead I straddled one of your thighs and rubbed my wet pussy slit back and forth on it as I jerked you off."

He told me how wonderful it felt having my wet pussy on his leg and my juices coating it. He told me I had the softest pussy he had ever touched. I blushed again as he said that!

John squeezed my vagina again now as I moaned and held him. I felt my hips beginning to move and I knew if he kept doing what he was doing I would cum. I would cum right there in the booth. He had my left leg spread wide open and my foot on my right leg was now up on the seat. John was looking down at my pussy and really worked on my cunt. I blushed again as he told me I was so tight around his thumb.

But he was right about our last meeting. I had rubbed my slit and my hard clit up and down his strong athletic thigh that day. Faster and faster I rocked on it as my hand pumped his hard-on faster and faster. He smiled at me as if remembering that too and then he kissed me again.

Still stroking each other John said: "Yea I remember that like it was yesterday Bonnie. I think about that day often and I masturbate to it a great deal. I masturbate to your image often baby. Now relax and let me make you cum."

I was happy he did that thinking of me. I said: "It was sort of like...like we were trying or making believe we were fucking thatd ay John!"

He said; "Yes Bonnie like we were fucking. God how I want to do that to you for real baby."

I swear my pussy was dripping now just like it was back then. I smiled and he smiled and I told him: "But when you came that day and started to shoot your cum up in the air I came too. I came so hard that day seeing your cock cumming. God John you cum so much! It was so hot John seeing you cumming like you do. Your fingers feel so good on my pussy right now I could stay like this forever."

It had been so exciting and sexually hot thinking back and talking to the man I was with that day. It was so stimulation for me and I knew from the size and hardness of his cock it was stimulating for John too. I had never done anything like this with John. Why? I don't know scared maybe or frighten I would be knocked up I guess. I told him how worked up I was after he came. I whispered: "Oh John! I wanted to just sit down on your hard-on all the way and fuck you so badly that day."

He told me how much he wanted that too. Then he removed his hand from my pussy and lifted it to his face. He inhaled deeply smelling my musk and wetness. He licked his thumb and that drove me wild I could have raped him!

John turned my face to his and he asked me point blank: "Bonnie, will you come back to my hotel room with me and give me one of your special massages today? You can even ride my leg if you like like before and we can make each other cum again. Please Bonnie! I'm so hard and need to get off so badly. I think you do to baby. You know you can trust me. You know you make me cum so much better than anyone including myself. I promise, I swear to God baby, I won't try and do anything to you that you don't want me to do. It will be just like back in college. You have the authority and can tell me what to do and not do. Please do me one last time? OK?"

He looked into my eyes and had both hands holding my face two his. I don't know why but my hand squeezed his hard shaft and I told him: "Yes John I'd love tomake you cum one more time and this one will be free of charge. But you better behave yourself. I need to cum as bad as you do so I will ride your leg again too."

He had begged me like a school boy! God he didn't have to beg. The way I felt right now I would have jerked him off right there in the booth. I smiled and squeezed his cock one last time and told him: "Yes let's go!"

As we stood up John left money on the table and then excused himself and went to the men's room for a few minutes I'm sure to let his hard on go down. When he came back we walked out of the restaurant and headed to his hotel. I wondered why I was doing this. I was blushing all the way to the hotel, blushing on the elevator and really blushing as we walked down the hallway and he opened the door into his room.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,208 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
ljaljaalmost 16 years ago
Your Hot Bonnie... Ignore the Grammer Grammer Guy

This was an Excelent and sexy story Bonnie,,, thank you so much for it,,, Your my Dream Angel... :-)

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 16 years ago
well paced

There seems little doubt in our heroine's mind that she wants to be with John again (appropriate name that!) and needs only the thinist of excuses to go for it. Bob provides that by accusing her of doing what she fully intends to do. Still, very well told. Doom for all in the works no doubt.

Agoodman951Agoodman951almost 16 years ago
Very good story

Don't pay attention to the whiners. This is a very good story. I mean hell it got me hard reading it, and with most of what I read here that doesn't happen. I think I'll ask my wife to jerk me off onto her big tits tonight.

I look forward to reading the rest of the story so please post it soon.

NeedYouNeedYoualmost 16 years ago
To all the ass wipes who tell everyone not to read

this story I can only say you wouldn't know lust, sexual stimulation, a conflict inside a person or erotic pleasure if it bit you on the ass. Oh wait you would most likely think that was good. This story is one of the better ones on here and so far she has givenm us a truely great story. She had taken the time to develop it and build it. It's a Loving Wife story dumb asses and if you had one once of brains you wouldn't read stories that piss you off. But then you know that and we all notice you have no balls anyway since you didn't leave your fagget name just nasty comments. When will Lit require these people to leave their names and e-mail addresses so we can write them back or write their mothers and tell her what bad language their little dick sons are using? And maybe we can all beat the shit out of them. Oh I sure they are all SEALS yea!!!!! Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave it 100

Candy9Candy9almost 16 years ago
Ignore the Hypocrites! Very Hot

Very hot! This is a great series building. You really build the drama and convey the passion. I'm adding you as a favorite. I'll now go back and look at your other stories. Keep up the good work.

Apparently those who left the bad comments were forced to read about a subject matter they didn't approve of. It's hard to believe so many people could be held against their own will and forced to read stories they don't want to read. And then their captors give them the freedom to express their true feelings in comments. It takes all kinds.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
More Stories