I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had almost two hours before meeting Bob for dinner. So I stripped down and laid on the bed with my new best friend the dildo. I used it slow after coating it with KY. I then slid it into my waiting wanting pussy. In and out, in and out very slowly I moved it taking it a little deeper into me. Then I began to work it in and out more and more.

I took a chance and turned on the vibrating function it had at the bottom. "OH MY GOD", I cried out as the thing jumped inside me. I had never felt anything like this before. It vibrated my pussy and as I pushed it deeper and fast I arched up off the bed to meet it. I thrust my hips as my pelvis began to take over and fuck the toy! Toy!! What a toy! It was so good!

I turned it up another notch and it gave me even more vibrations. Soon I was fucking myself on it like I had been fucking it for years. I rammed my pussy into it as I shoved it in as deep as I could get it without hurting myself. Then I began to cum. But, it wasn't just cumming I felt like I was peeing I was cumming in buckets. I actually heard my cries of lust as I humped and humped my body on the long thick cylinder that was way up inside me vibrating the internal walls of my pussy.

I arched one last time and my body took over completely and fucked itself on the damn wonderful beautiful thing. I climaxed again and then another one hit me. They were hard and strong and lasted a long, long time. I cried out again and again as I fucked that toy like some animal in heat. God damn! This thing was so good

Finally I couldn't take any more and I turned it off. The vibrating part stopped but the long thick tube was still deep inside me. I could feel the walls of my vagina spazing as they held the cylinder tight trying to keep it in me. With some sadness I slowly pulled the 8+ inches I had inside me out of my hole. There was a small pop like suction when the head of the dildo finally came out of me. It was covered with my wetness, the juices of my cum. I had cum dripping out the bottom of my hole as I lifted the toy to my lips. I don't know why but my tongue touched the point of the dildo and it tasted bitter. I rolled over and saw I had less than an hour before I met Bob.

I showered and washed the dildo and myself. I dried the dildo and myself and put the dildo back in the desk. Then I dressed and dove to the restaurant. I met my husband at 6:45PM at the restaurant he was sitting at the bar having a drink. Dinner was good it always was and we chatted and had a very nice time. We drove separately since we both had our cars and he beat me home.

When we came home we showered together and played with each other's body. I love to feel his hands on me while the warm water runs over us. It reminded me of when we were first married. I don't think there was a single day for the first two years of our marriage when we didn't shower together. Well maybe a few.

We dried off and got into bed. I told him I wanted to play and had him lay back and I moved between his legs and started to suck his cock. Bob isn't large 6 inches, average I guess, but I took it in my mouth until I choked on the head. I worked on him and worked on him doing the things I had been thinking of doing to John.

He said he was going to cum but I kept sucking. I didn't stop. He finally pulled my mouth off of his cock and told me: "I love the BJ baby but I wanted to cum inside you."

I moved up and straddled him. I took my hand and held his cock centering it at my opening. Slowly I slid down on it until I was fully embedded. As my husband and I began to fuck our brains out I was thinking of him not John. Usually I am concentration on Bob's cock inside me but this time I just closed my eyes and enjoyed looking at Bob's face showing me I was pleasing him. I was riding up and down on his cock smiling and feeling so damn good. Then all of a sudden my brain switched back on and I was thinking of how John's bigger cock would feel deeper inside me.

We bucked and pumped and Bob moaned and pushed up into me as hard as he could and I felt him begin to cum! It was too soon and I cried out: "NO not yet baby.

Since I hadn't cum yet it was disappointing. But Bob had a very long hard orgasm and pumped my full of his cum. As he held us both up off the bed I felt Bob finally finish cumming. His hips relaxed and his ass went back to the bed. Almost immediately I felt his cock begin to deflate and seconds later it fell out of me. Then his cum slowly leaked out of me and ran down his balls and ass on to the bed. He held me and stroked my hair and told me he was sorry for cumming so fast but it had been so long since we had fucked like this with me on top. Funny I was sure we were making love not fucking. Fucking was something I might do with John but with Bob I always made love, well usually.

As we lay in bed holding each other and slowly touching, for some reason I remembered the credit card bill. I told Bob he had to check it since there were two charges on it I didn't recognize. He told me they were most likely the company charges and he would get reimbursed for them. He said: "I know one was for a room at the Marriott I rented for the clients. I wanted them to be near the company. The other one would most likely be at an expensive restaurant I took them."

I didn't think anything more of it and rolled over on my side letting my tit lay on his arm. I took his soft cock in my hand and began to work on it. But, I finally stopped and got up because it wasn't getting hard at all. I went to pee and said to myself: "Damn it! Bob's cock never gets hard again after he cums one time. Guess he is getting older."

I washed Bobs cum off and out of my vagina after peeing. I cleaned myself good between my legs and then went back to the bed.

When I came out of the bathroom Bob got up and went in. When he came out we lay in bed and Bob played with my breasts and nipples which I really enjoy. Again I took his soft 2 inch thin cock in my hand, well in my fingers. I wrapped two fingers around it and slowly began to nurse and work on it again with my mouth and fingers. I was hoping I could get it hard again.

It took a while, a long while but by God it started to get hard again. After about 35 minutes I was now holding a somewhat hard shaft in my hand. But it was hard enough to fuck me again I was sure of it. I slowly worked on it some more using all the tricks and things I had learned over my life about guys and cocks.

I again bent over and started to suck the cock head. I turned around so Bob could see and play with my pussy. We spent a long time like that, me playing and sucking and slowly pumping Bob's hard on and Bob fingering and squeezing and licking my pussy and clit. It was good, very good. It was making love. I began to slowly work my hips on Bob's two fingers he had inside me as I sucked and jerked him off.

Bob told me to turn around and I did. He pulled me to him and came over my body with his body. Then Bob buried his face between my legs. He began to eat me and he worked me into two wonderful orgasms with his mouth and tongue. Then he moved up and again I took his surprisingly hard cock and placed the head at the door of my opening. I was so hot and very wet both from him licking me as well as being fucked once already.

He pushed and his 6 inches went into me with one slow smooth push. I moaned as it went in. I needed his cock in me now.

Fully embedded in me his balls resting against my rear he started to fuck me, we started to fuck each other. He pumped and pumped and it was longer this time and harder and we both had orgasm from fucking one another. When we were done and lying with each other I asked him; "What got into you tonight? Two hard ons are rare for you Bob. Not that I'm complaining baby, you were very good!"

He smiled and told me he had gotten a 6 pack of those little blue pills from the doctor and tonight he took one while I was in the bathroom. I sat up and looked at him. "So you're taking drugs now to get hard when did that start", I asked him

He said: "This is the first one babe. I know you weren't completely satisfied with my performance lately so I saw a doctor and he gave me 6 to try. There are other drugs available too if these don't do the trick."

I said: "Don't you think we should have discussed it between us first? I mean did I say I wasn't satisfied with your performance? I only wish we had the lust we did when we first got married. You know when you couldn't keep hands off of me."

He said: "Well I'm over 40 now and I just felt I needed a little help Bonnie that's all. Why are you so upset we did it twice in one hour? How long has it been since we did that?"

I sighed and knew I would never get him to understand it's not twice in one hour it's the passion, the lust and the love. So I said: "OK I just wish you would have talked to me about it."

But his cock was still semi-hard and I wondered if he could get it up one last time. I sucked it and jerked him off and when he was hard again I pushed him back on the bed and fucked him again. Yea, this time I used his cock like the dildo and fucked myself on it. Bob didn't cum again but I sure did. Finally I fell forward on top of him and we held each other and fell asleep with Bob's cock still up inside me.

When we woke up in the morning Bob was super hard again and he asked me if I could help him. We were both late for work. But he fucked me like crazy for a long time and I came twice and I drained his cum and deflated him. I told him: "Maybe those pills weren't a bad idea. Thank you baby you made me feel really good."

We kissed goodbye and I left as he was eating toast and drinking coffee. As I pulled out of the driveway I figured since I was already late I would stop by the cleaners and pick up our clothes that I had dropped off two days ago. I swung by and paid the lady. She handed me the clothes and then an envelope. She whispered to me that they found these in the suit coat pocket of the men's suit.

I opened the envelope and saw a pair of pink bikini panties, and what was worst, they were a size small and I'm not! Bob's suit coat had a pair of pink bikini panties size SMALL in them!! My head felt like it was coming off! Every woman will know what I am talking about here. They sure weren't my panties.

I paid the bill thanked the lady and I drove to work in a daze. A million questions were running in my brain. Whose panties were they? Why were they in Bob's suit? Was Bob cheating on me? What was I going to say to him? What was I going to do to him? Would I kill him? Should I call him at home or wait to see his face when I got home? What would I do if he was cheating on me?

I decided to wait until I got home to see his face when I handed him the same pink bikini panties. So that is what I did. When I got home I sat and waited. The more I sat the madder I got! Yes, I was going to kill him. And then I heard his car pull up and I got scared and felt myself blushing I was so damn mad!

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love this story it's driving me nuts to see how

it will tie together and end. You can go a million different ways and each one will be great I'm sure. I love how you work to make the reader think he/she knows what's comming but them make him/her see they can't guess your endings. Your writing and stories are always great Bonnie and this one will be as well. Can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry with it please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bonnie played at fire and got burnt!

Whether he is having an affair or not she now knows he knows she is. The pink panties place her at an extremely bad position. If he knows of her affair and complains of his, he has her over a barrel. If he doesnt know of her affair and she complains, he can claim he knows nothing of the panties and someone must have put them in his pocket without telling him. If she doesnt complain he can assume she is giving him permission to continue the affair. Any way it goes, she loses. She loses big.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Sudden Reversals

I go from liking it to not liking it. We know what is going

on with her, and she is nuts if she thinks that is good, but

I was sure he was setting her up for a fall with PI documentation and e-mail confirmation! But then why did he invite her out and then take the little blue pill? Was he trying to reconquest his territories or guard the borders against penetration? Most of us knowing that our wives were cheating would not give her a good time though some of our authors have their characters doing this.. It almost sounds like a Mexican stand-off after the last two paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is one of the hottest story on Lit. Wild lust

Another great stimualing chapter Bonnie can't wait to read what the fags write about it. hehehehe They fucking kill me. They are on Lit. A fuck story site and they read about women doing what ment doo all their lives and then they bitch about it. I love this story it drives me nuts and I musturbate a great deal to ot. You made me have three orgasms this AM. Thank you for getting me started today. Please keep writing and forget the little right wing boys who i'm sure will cy like a baby about this liberated woman.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend His girlfriend seduces his roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01 Man encourages wife to take a lover.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Spanish Bull Pregnant possibilities on a sperm filled holiday.in Loving Wives
More Stories