I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 11

Story Info
As time goes by with the affair.
3.5k words
30.9k
6
2

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

I knew my life and Bob's life as well as our marriage would change after that day with John and Ann in the hotel room. I remember it like it was yesterday. The sex was unbelievable now between Bob and me and John and me. I'm sure it was just as good for Ann.

The things we did in that room and the things I had done to me since then only served to make me want more. I love masturbating men from soft to hard and making them cum. You all know that, right? Well that's how it started the first time we all met again. We all got nude and as Ann watched me, I made both men cum with my hands and mouth. Ann fucked herself with that big dildo and came too.

But it only got hotter from there on. Ann had Bob licked her cum out of her pussy as John and I watched him do it. He had no shame or wasn't even slightly embarrassed about doing it like some trained monkey. I of course blushed the entire time we were all together. But that didn't stop me from having some wonderful sex. As I watched my husband eating Ann's pussy and following her directions John began to play with my pussy. It wasn't long before he had me ready and willing to be filled with his cock. We moved to the bed and Ann and Bob moved to the side of the bed and watched as John fucked me and made me cum twice before he filled me with his cum.

But, that wasn't the end of it. Ann was telling John to fill me up and he did. Then John moved off of me and to my surprise both Bob and Ann got between my open legs and as John held them up and out. They licked me together and taking turns on me until I screamed with pleasure. Once that happened Ann backed off and directed Bob who stayed there and cleaned me completely, fresh as a daisy.

As soon as I was done and couldn't take my clit being stimulated any longer by Bob's magical tongue they both helped me up off the bed. Ann told Bob to lay back and Ann straddled his face. He licked and sucked her until she climaxed three times.

She moved off of Bob and slid her wet cunt down his body. We could all see the wet ling going down his body. She moved over him and sat on his hard cock. Ann looked at me and said: "Climb on Bonnie and Bob will suck your pussy while I fuck him. I moved over my husband's face and sat on it.

Bob worked on my pussy with his mouth while Ann worked on his cock with her pussy riding it up and down. John moved over and stood on the bed. Ann took his big cock into her mouth and sucked him. She then had me face her while still sitting on Bob's face. We took turns sucking John's cock until he was hard again.

Once his cock stood straight out she told him to lie back on the bed resting on his back. He did what she asked and she rode Bob hard and fast. I could feel and knew Bob had cum in her from the sheer movement of his tongue in me.

She dismounted Bob and quickly moved to John. She smiled at me as she sat on John's cock and took it deep into her belly. She took him fully inside her with one slow downward movement.

I watched the two of them fuck as I stayed on Bob's face. They fucked for a very, very long time before she fell forward on top of him. They had both had orgasms and even Ann was done now. Bob licked me into a few more orgasms while I had sat on his face for over a half an hour.

I moved off of my husband's face and saw his cock hard was like a rock. I sat there between his legs and stoked him with my hands until he shot what was left of any cum Bob had inside his balls. That was the first time we were all together since Ann's proposition.

So as you can imagine things had changed in all of our lives but I didn't realize at that time just how much they had and would changed as time went by from that initial night.

Now we had all been together and doing what Ann had proposed for almost four months now.

As for Bob, he was more than willing to do anything I wanted whenever I wanted it as long as I let him have his time with Ann. He suggested different tings to make me happy. He would bath me; then dry my hair and my body. All I had to do was ask him, but sometimes he would ask me if we could do it. He would dry my body and a soft fluffy towel as he knelt in front of me. He would gently kiss my pussy and rear end as he rubbed oil and lotion on my body. Then we would retire to the bedroom and as I lay on bed he would sit there and asked me what I would like him to do for me.

Other things would change besides the bedroom sex. Bob began to cook some night when he got home before I did. And he washed the dishes every night. He asked me at least twice a night if he could help do something, anything, for me. I mean he asked me if he could make the damn bed one day. Bob had changed and it was for the good as far as I was concerned. In fact Ann's suggest was making me very happy and extremely fulfilled sexually. And Bob seemed extremely happy, more than I had ever seen him.

So almost ever night after Bob gave me a long wonderful oral love making session I would have him fuck me anyway he wanted. He was now into cowboy and reverse cowboy, me on top. Sometimes we did it doggie so I could feel his cock as deep as he could get it and it rubbed my clit that way. It was my preferred method of fucking.

So when he asked to do it doggie I was happy to offer my ass up in the air and have him pump my pussy until he came. It was strange at first but regardless of how we fucked once Bob shot his load into me he would have me either roll over on my back and he would put his face between my legs and eat me. Or, he would stretch out on his back and ask me to sit on his face to be cleaned. Ever since that first night with the four of us, Bob would now eat his own cum after fucking me.

Believe me I loved it and I loved his wonderful mouth and tongue bathing me after he fucked me. It always made me cum again at least once usually twice. As the time went by Bob started to do me with his mouth every night. I asked him to do it even without fucking him sometimes. As more time when by he began to ask me if he could do it! Sometimes he would almost beg me. He told me he didn't want anything in return he just wanted to please me and to see that I was satisfied. That really surprised me. He would come home from work and as we were eating the dinner that he cooked he would ask: "May I eat your pussy tonight Bonnie as sort of my desert. Please let me eat you tonight?"

I mean he didn't ask to fuck me or ask for a hand job, or anything. He told me he only wanted to please me and eat my pussy. And boy did he, Bob was so much better at it now. His mouth and tongue would stay on or inside my open hole until he made me cum at least twice every night more if I wanted it. Believe me that was almost every night. I was tired every night from straining and arching up off the bed and fucking his face as he buried his mouth and tongue into my vagina. I slept very well now extremely relaxed and satisfied.

I couldn't help noticing Bob was getting better at sex and he had learned new tricks as time went. I would ask him who taught him to do that and he would tell me Ann. Ann was teaching and training him very well. I actually became somewhat grateful to her for that part of it. Each time he did it Bob would ask how he was doing and if I wanted anything else or something he wasn't doing. And when he wasn't there or he was done licking me John would fuck me. My life was very good and again Bob seemed extremely happy too. I mean each night when Bob asked, of course I told him yes! I mean what girl would say no to their husband wanting to make her cum with his mouth and not have to do anything in return? It seemed like that was the highlight of his day now. I mean the day my period started Bob would become extremely sad. So I would jerk him off just to see him smile.

I usually jerked him off each night even if he didn't ask for it. I mean he deserved to have some pleasure from me too. I made him cum after teasing him for a long time. He made me cum with his warm wet mouth first and then if I wasn't too tired from cumming I would do Bob.

I think he knew he couldn't fuck me like John so he made an effort to satisfy me with his sweet mouth and he did. And in turn for doing such a great oral job I would reward him. Sometimes before but mostly after he was finished. I told him not to wipe the cum off his face when he was done but to just lie back and I would masturbate him. Sometimes I would sit on his face with my back to him and as he sucked and licked me I would work on his cock and make him cum. Sometimes we would cum together that way too. It was all good.

I began to ask Bob about him and Ann. He would tell me about what he did with Ann and what she did to him. I was sure he wasn't telling me all of it but I lied to see his cock become hard as he talked about her. She was his mistress during the time he was with her. There was no denying that he would do whatever she told him to do. She made him do many things which seemed weird or painful to me but Bob seemed to love serving her.

Bob told me what he liked and didn't like and it was all very hot. It made him hard as steel telling me how she had pushed him almost to the breaking point a few ties. He told me when she put the toys on his cock like the cock and ball rings and locked him in a cock cage and wouldn't let him cum for a long, long time he moaned with lust. I would be jerking him off and slowly pleasing him and his cock would jump with excitement. I would hold it and pump it while he told me all about his time with her.

Once when he came home Bob told me she had kept him from cumming all weekend long and at the end just before he left to come home to me she had finally told him to jerk off for her. As she fucked her self with that 10 inch dildo he jerked off for relief. He smiled and told me she said he did very well the entire weekend. It seemed to make him very happy that he pleased her so well. And, he was very happy to be home with me again and went right to work bathing my well fucked pussy John had left me.

You see John was a regular in our home now two or three days a week sometimes more. And the weekends Bob was with Ann, well John was with me. Bob was pleasing Ann everyday, usually twice a day in her office and/or when they went to lunch together at a hotel. So she told John to come over and give me some sugar when she felt I needed more of it than his regular time. Some days John was there to take me to lunch and I knew I walked funny that afternoon. Again it was all good.

About twice a month Bob would leave on Friday morning to go to work and call me and tell me he wouldn't be home until Sunday night. Sometimes it was Monday night after work before I saw him again. When he did that I knew he was with Ann doing her bidding and being trained to serve her and me. So I didn't complain. Also, when he stayed away for a few days John was there with me fucking me until I could hardly walk. He was like a machine and my vagina was very sore but extremely satisfied.

John would do me every way we could think of doing it. We would watch videos of people having sex and then try it the same way. Doggie, cowboy reverse cowboy, on the side sitting on him anyway we could think of or see we would do it. He liked to see my face when I climaxed on his cock. He could hold off so damn long after the first time it would drive me nuts.

Unusually I would give his body and cock a nice long rub down when he arrived just like we were back in college. He would lie in our bed and I would work on him for a long time. His cock would be screaming to cum and pointing straight up in the air throbbing and jumping with his pleasure. And of course I would give him my special treatment at the end. He would cum hard shooting his cum high up in the air. Then as we relaxed a little he would play with my body licking and playing with it in his hands. And I would work on his semi-hard cock. My head would rest on his thing and I would gently suck it and jerk it off as he played with my pussy and ass holes. I would very slowly and very gently work on his cock until her was hard again. Then he took over and fucked the hell out of me. He would move me around into different positions and we would fuck and fuck and fuck the weekend away.

Time would move so quickly it was Sunday and he was leaving before we realized it. We never went out, well almost never. I would cook for him and he would wash dishes and we watched TV or videos or listen to music and danced. Both of us would always be nude. I mean I would greet him at the door and he would strip me and I would do him. When we danced I loved to feel his hard cock rising up between my legs as he bent me back and sucked my nipples. I have to stop now and masturbate or I'll scream.

OK I'm back now where was I? Oh yes! Neither of us would put any of our clothes back on until he left again on Sunday or Monday morning. The cock sex with John was indescribable in words it was so damn good.

One day as we were resting from a long fucking I asked him what he was thinking about. He said: 'You baby, and your poor husband."

I looked at him and asked him what he meant. He told me Ann was making Bob a slave, a complete slave to her. Soon Bob would only be allowed to eat my pussy. Ann would tell him that he would not be able to have sex with me any more, no more fucking. She was training him to do her bidding and only hers. John told me she had done this to other men. She always told then eventually that couldn't fuck anyone but her. She knew about your talent of jerking him off and she would stop that too. Bob would only be allowed to eat my pussy.

John told me that every once in awhile Ann would work on the wife too making her a sex slave to her too. He said that three of us would do her sexual bidding. That was her plan her goal her objective. John told me that Ann was sort of bi and she wanted me to eat her pussy after Bob or he filled it with cum. She also wanted to fuck my with her big cock strap-ons. She would have Bob's mouth, John's cock and my pussy and mouth! She would be completely sexually satisfied from the three of us working on her body on the weekends.

I don't know why but that sort of excited me in a strange sort of way.

John told me she had done this with a few couples over the years they had been married. It was her biggest sexual fantasies to take a couple and train them to do her sexual bidding. He told me she would begin to try this soon be was sure of it. Usually these affairs didn't last more than 6 months. It had been 5 months now. Ann would suggest we all meet again in a hotel room and then she would move towards this domination. I wondered how it would be eating a woman's pussy and having her eat me. I wondered if it would be as good as or better than John and Bob doing me with what they did best.

I asked John: "What if I don't want this? What if I say no?"

He said: "Then you'll not have me or maybe Bob. She may deny you both of us. Or she may just call an end to our sex together. I would be very unhappy Bonnie. And I'm sure Bob would be upset too. She will use this as a weapon against you. She will try and have Bob talk you into it when you're home. You won't have me but you'll know Ann is still doing Bob daily. She is very strong willed and she will work you into a corner. But then maybe you should try it and see. I mean maybe you'll enjoy a woman every once in awhile Bobbie. Have you ever done it with a female?"

I said: "No."

John took me in his arms and as he licked my neck he whispered: "I can't stop seeing you baby? I just can't. Even if Ann stops this I want to see you some how. I have to Bonnie anyway I can. Tell me you'll not stop seeing me even if Ann tells you it will stop."

I was dizzy with my own lust as I felt John's cock moving up my inner thigh becoming hard as he held me tight. I looked into his eyes and blushed as I told him to take me to bed and make love to me now. I said: "I can't stop either John. Oh God I need you to fuck me again and again. Yes, John I'll still meet you even if Ann tells us it's over. We will find time somehow somewhere baby!"

John picked me up carried me to the bed and we made love, long slow and extremely wonderful sex. It was the best sex we had yet. When we were done I was laying on my back with John resting his head on my chest. Both of our eyes were closed. I was wondering what I would do in order to meet my Lover. What would I do if Bob told me to stop? Would I? What would happen if I didn't stop and Bob found out? All of this was running in and out of my brain and I felt John's mouth cover my right nipple. I reached for his soft cock and began to work on it making it hard so he could fuck me again! Everything else cleared out of my brain as I felt his thick cock head enter me again!

As he filled me I knew Iwould and need to see an feel John fucking me for a long time. What had I gotten into?

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
An amazing story Bonnie. I loved it

hope you will continune this with more of what happened to the 4 of them.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
This is the best jerk off story on Lit. by far!!!!

The sex is unreal and the way this writter discribes the sex is the best there is on Lit. I have had a huge almost hurting hard on with each chapter and shot a huge load with chapter. Love them all! I mean after all isn't this why we come here to read and to masturbate and cum, get off? WTF Well I do. I don't grade the spelling or grammer and I don't think this is a real story. I don't think the people in it are real people. It's a fuck story!!!! Pure and simple a fuck story and a damn great one. I don't critize what the writter writes I cum from what she tells me! And Bonnie Taylor writes the best fuck stories on here. Case lose. Keep writing baby, and I'll keep reading and cumming. You're great!!! Oh an fuck the cry babies wo bitch and complain about her stories. They don't even leave their names so we can see what type of story they write, none I'm betting!! I only wish I could meet this writer and see if she is as good in bed as she writes about!!

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mandy A tempted wife goes to the gym.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories