I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 14

Story Info
Her first swinger's party and first big cock
4.9k words
74.2k
14
17

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

This is directed to Mr. Ass w/o a name. This is a FICTIONAL story so in this fictional world there are no AIDS or other diseases. So Mr. "Ass w/o a name" when you start bitching about that or something else just remember sweetie its chapter 14 and we all know you love reading these dirty wives stories. It's also a fictional story and nothing bad can happen unless I want it to happen since it's my story and I'm writing it. Now on with the story.

*

Weeks went by and Bob and I met with Ann and John each weekend and had some type of sex, petty much any type of sex that four people can have. I mean we fucked the two days away. Each time I was sure I couldn't cum any more or had learned everything there was about sex with three other people Ann would find a way for me to have another orgasm.

And my husband, Mr. Old One Shot and I'm done for the Night, was now sucking my cum filled pussy and fucking me or Ann more than once. He would let Ann suck him back hard and then fuck her, or me and every once in a while Bob would jerk off John as we girls watched him do it. But before he came, John would fuck Ann or me once he was hard again. Then it was Bob's turn to be jerked off by John and then he would fuck one of us.

It was amazing how he had changed over the weeks we had all been together into a better lover. But then I realized it was Ann who had changed Bobby into a much better lover. And finally when the boys were finished and drained Ann would bring out a toy. The strap on was her favorite one for me but she always surprised me with a new one like the clit pump she surprised me with one day.

She and I would play and go at it for a while, while the guys watched and rested and stroked their soft deflated cocks trying to get them hard again. It was sort of funny to see then sitting there with two nude women in front of them one fucking the other with a strap on and they were trying hard as hell to get hard as hell. Ann always used the 10 inch vibrator to finish me off each time. She even gave me one to enjoy during the week when they weren't there. I learned to love that thing.

Then one night about mid-week Ann called me and told me that we should come to her house that weekend and be prepared to stay over. She told me she was inviting a group of her friends over to party on Saturday and then there was another bunch on Sunday afternoon. We should be prepared for a full weekend of fantastic and wild sex. She said they would all be swingers and that all of us would be having a fantastic sex orgy.

On Saturday we left at 6:00 PM for Ann's house. She and John met us at the door and proceeded to introduce us to the other couples in the living room and kitchen. John made very sure that he introduced me to Frank. We all made drinks and chatted and talked for a while as the caterers prepared dinner for all of us.

Once we had all eaten the wonderful dinner Ann had for us and the caterers had left most of the couples who had done this sort of thing with Ann before began to get much more comfortable. The women and men undressed as the others watched them take turns getting nude. That included me and of course and I was blushing like hell as I slowly removed my clothing like the rest of the women.

Now fully nude we watched as it was the men's turn and they did the same thing for the ladies. John was right I saw Frank drop his shorts and his cock was 6 inches long and still completely soft. He also had a big set of nuts hanging down under his cock that looked heavy and full of cum. John bumped my arm and said: "See Bonnie? See how big Frank is? He has the biggest cock in here. He's bigger soft that most men in here are when they are hard. Just look at that cock. And he has heard all about you and he told me he would like you to be with him for a little while tonight so he can welcome you into the group officially"

He didn't have to tell me to look in fact I saw all the women looking at Frank and then at me. "They must all know something I didn't John. Why is everyone looking at me like that", I asked?

John smiled and told me I was the new female meat here tonight and Frank was about to bring me officially into the group by fucking me first. That thrilled me and scared me at the same time, his cock was beautiful and was actually a little larger now as he walked towards me I could see it swaying from side to side as he came across the room.

Then it was my husband's turn to strip and I was sure he would be embarrassed but he removed his clothing just like the other men. The women told him yelling and saying do it slowly and sort of erotically. He did it and I was proud of him. And then Frank was standing next to me and talking with John and me. I was thinking Bob removed his clothes like he had done this before. During the evening I fond out that on weekends Bob had been with Ann and I had been with John they had actually done this a few times. It didn't bother me when I heard about that like I think it would have before all of this started happening to me and Bobby.

The women and their men attending Ann's party were all nice looking and the women were all very built well. Some had breast enlargements, some face lifts but I had none of those. I was just me. But even still during the night they pretty much all told me I was beautiful and very sexual.

The next thing I knew Frank was asking me to sit with him and when I looked for Bob and he was over in the corner with a woman named Dottie. She was a short very well built light skin black lady he had been sitting next to and talking with all during dinner?

They were on the other side of the room and she was holding Bob's cock in her hand and he was rubbed his fingers and the palm of his hand between her legs. They were standing and talking and kissing as they played with each other's body. Dottie had a fantastic ass very round and full and being short I realized she was going to use that ass to give Bob a very great fucking.

But I turned my attention to Frank when he began talking to me and looking me up and down. I could see the hunger in his eyes and voice. The music played all slow songs and couples began to dance. I saw Bobby dancing now and pressing against the black girl. Her spectacular rear end was being held in both of his hands and he was rubbing his front all over her body. I could see her dark brown nipples sticking out long and hard. Bob was stimulating her nicely. They were grinding against each other and then I hard Frank ask me to dance.

He stood up and I saw his cock again and it was larger than ever before. He took my hand and when I stood he moved in and held me tightly. His semi- hard cock was swinging between his legs and was about 7 inches long now. We swayed to the music of a couple slow songs and I could feel it growing as Frank touched my body.

I saw Bob sit down and the black woman move over him straddling his hips with her knees. Then I saw her dark hand take his red cock and guide it to her pink opening. She sank down on it and I watched her take his hard cock up into her pussy. They held each other and began to fuck as I swayed with Frank and he held me tight.

I felt Frank's hands slide over my ass and he pulled me tightly into him. I also felt his cock growing harder and longer now and in seconds of us pressed together Frank's cock was pressing up under my pussy as it moved between my open thighs. He whispered: "Squeeze it for me Bonnie. Squeeze your thighs together."

I did and felt how hard and big he really was. Dottie was bouncing up and down on my husband's cock now and he held her and watched her fuck him. I was thinking it was hot seeing my husband fucking this black woman.

Frank and I swayed more and more dancing and rubbing against each other and I felt his cock move higher and higher. Almost fully hard now under my pussy and ass I knew it was very big. He pulled back and kissed me. I kissed him back. Our tongues mixed and he played with my breasts cupping and sucking on them. I held his head and kept his cock trapped against my pussy and ass.

Bob and Dottie were going wild now. Each time she lifted up I could see Bob's shaft all wet and shinning coated with their juices. It looked slimy. Frank whispered that he wanted to fuck me and officially bring me into the club. He was the one who told me about Bob being in the club already and how Ann had introduced him one weekend when I wasn't there. He said he wanted to give me the fucking of my life and when I was ready to simply take his hard cock in my hand and he would walk us to a private room. I was so hot from watching Bob and feel Frank's cock up between my legs I almost moaned into his ear. He was sliding his shaft between my legs as I squeezed them together feeling that big dick moving against and spreading the lips of my vagina. We were dry fucking on the dance floor.

People were leaving women hold the men's cocks and I was sure they were going to go fuck some place in the house. I heard my husband Bob cry out how good Dottie was fucking him and I knew he was done for now. I could see his white cum on Dot's ass hole and open pussy as she sat on him with his cock still up inside her. When she lifted up he was all wet and shinning from her pussy juices and both of their cum. The white cum looked very erotic on her black skin.

Frank turned my face towards his and told me to take his cock in my hand if I was ready. I was and I did it and we began to walk away from the dancing and headed towards a bedroom. This was it Frank was going to do me. I felt my pussy getting wetter with each step and I realized that I was so eager to feel him inside me. John was right Frank was not only long he was thick and I felt his cock throbbing in my hand as we walked towards Ann's master bedroom with his cock in my hand.

As we walked Frank explained to me that he was about to have the honor of my body and bring me into the club. He explained again that Bob had been introduced already one night he was with Ann and his first fuck other than Ann was that little black woman he was dancing with and was fucking in the chair. Frank told me that Bob really loved to fuck her from behind so he could see her spectacular ass wiggling and moving. She did have a nice ass.

Then Frank opened the door to Ann's private bedroom, the master bedroom was where each new member got to join the club. Frank was very nice and very gentle and he told me not to be scare he would be loving and slow and that we would spend a long time in here together. And, when I came out I would be completely fucked and a member of the group. Then he asked me if I was ready?

I told him yes and he said: "Get up on the bed and let me taste you first."

Of course I did what he wanted and Frank moved around until we were in a 69 position with him under me. My ass and pussy were both facing his mouth and his cock was sticking up and bending towards his belly and my face. He kept tell me how lovely and beautiful my pussy looked since I shaved it completely. He said he was sure he was going to just love eating it for me. I told him to enjoy it as long as he wanted.

He began to lap my pussy and rub my ass hole with his index finger. It was very nice and it was extremely stimulating now with his mouth and tongue on my pussy hole and his fingers playing all around my ass. But I think the most stimulating thing was seeing his big cock jumping and bobbing back and forth.

I enjoyed his mouth and hands and then I took his shaft in my hand and felt how hot and how it was throbbing. God he was long and thick. I slowly ran my hand up and down the length of his dick and just lay my head on his thigh and watched it grow bigger and bigger and bigger until I needed both hands to slowly stroke it. God what a cock Frank had. The biggest one I had ever seen.

I had my head lying on his right thigh and as he licked my pussy and fingered my ass my hand began to pump that big cock. It was soft and yet hard if you know what I mean. The skin itself was soft but the shaft was hard as a rock. I circled the shaft with my fingers letting the head go between them and it had now lifted up and was sticking up towards the ceiling. I kissed his inner thighs and slowly stroked him running my lip over and around the head. I heard him moan. Then I felt his tongue go deep into my pussy hole and begin to lap it and that made me moan.

His lips kissed and sucked on my lips and round my clit hood and then he poked the tip of his tongue into the hole and up over the front of my clit! He used his fingers now to fuck my hole and his thumb to rub and press a little harder into my ass hole. It was marvelous. His cock bobbed and jumped and I had to hold it with both hands now as I sucked on the fat head. His pre cum was flowing and I was drinking it up. My wetness I was sure was covering his face and Frank didn't care he was enjoying my holes. His tongue fucked my pussy as his fingers spread my lips and entered the rear hole about an inch. He rubbed up and around my clit and I felt my orgasm start. I moaned and he fucked my pussy with his tongue and fingers faster. The more my orgasm built the more I moved on his face and the more Frank licked and fucked my cunt. I cried out loud and began to cum and climax!

He continued and I kept cumming and cumming. Then when I was done I let his cock head out of my mouth and Frank let me rest. As I did he turned me around and we kissed and shared tongues. He held me and asked me if it was good. I told him it was sensational. He smiled and told me my mouth was so good on his cock but that now he wanted to now feel my pussy walls around his cock. I smiled and lifted up. I could see that fucking cock monster under me and it was sticking up and red and looked mad.

He told me to sit on him and that way I could control the cock going in. I moved my ass and pussy down his stomach and over his cock head. Jesus it looked huge. I took his cock in my hand and guided my hole over it and then pushed down slowly, very, very slowly and you know what? It went in and stretched me like that 10 inch strap on Ann had used on me a lot over the past couple weeks. She was preparing me for Frank! I realized that for the first time as I took more and more of his beautiful dick up into my body

I rode on top of him feeling his cock head against the walls of my vagina. In and out I moved trying to take more and more of Frank's cock into my pussy hole. We were doing well and we both watched as I came down and saw his cock being swallowed by my pussy. More and more went into me as I lifted up and down up and down. His big cock was almost fully inside me one second and only an inch of it inside me a second later. His hands and fingers rubbed and held my ass as we fucked. A little more each time I came down and I could feel the head rubbing deeper against the walls of my pussy. Deeper and deeper it was going into me as I rode him a little better now.

Finally I sat up and Frank cupped my breasts and played with them as we looked at each other and I moved up and down on his cock moving in and out of me. A small sigh escaped my lips as I took another inch of this wonderful cock. Then he wrapped hi arms around me and pulled me down on top of him.

We began to kiss and tongue fuck each other's mouths as he began to fuck me now. In and out, in and out I felt his gentle thrusts as he pushed the last three inches into me. I was fully loaded now. He had pushed all of that amazing cock into my body and we were now fucking each other. Slow and easy his cock moved in and out of my hole and each time he did I knew at least 7 inches of dick was moving in and out of my pussy. It was just like that strap on fake cock of Ann's only Frank's real cock felt better.

In and out, in and out it was an amazing feeling. We were moving faster now fucking faster. I was being lifted up into the air as he began to push up lifting us both up off the bed. Higher and harder we went as his cock sawed in and out of my hole. Jesus it was just so good, this big dick, the biggest one I have ever experienced was fucking me and it was attached to a man who really knew how to use it. Harder and harder now we fucked.

Faster and faster now his thrusts went in and out of me. Sometimes just the fat cock head was inside me. Then he would slam me down and I would take all of his magnificent cock up into my hole. We fucked for a long time and I had three orgasms and yet Frank hadn't cum.

As we moved and we fucked and we made love I began to feel something touch my clit. It was so gentle and so soft at first I wasn't sure it was happening. Then as we fucked a little harder the touch was a little stronger. My clit was being gently touched by the tip of a finger. When I looked I saw that it was Bob's finger. He was rubbing my clit from behind me as he sat there on the edge of the bed.

As Frank fucked me harder Bob rubbed my clit a little stronger. It was growing and felt harder and then I exploded with such an orgasm I screamed and went wild on Franks' cock and Bob's fingers. I was like a doll and the men were moving me the way they wanted. I fucked Frank wildly. I was insane, like a woman with so much lust and need inside her I was driven higher and higher with passion and lust than anytime I could remember.

Bob was pushing my clit with the tip of his fingers and Frank lifted us both up off the bed shoving that big co deep into me. I began to climax like I had never felt before and at the same time Frank began to shot rope of his cum up into me. Stings of cum followed as shot after shot of warm wet sticky thick cum was pumped deep into my body! And still Frank felt hard as hell. He fucked me more. Cum was flying out my pussy and landing everywhere. And Frank stayed inside my pussy when he finished cumming.

I felt Bob move behind me now and as he did Frank spread my ass hole. Bob's cock was touching the hole and at first I wasn't sure how I would feel about this. But, before I knew it the KY Bob had rubbed all over his cock was dripping into my ass. Bon pushed and Frank held me and I felt Bob's cock enter me from behind. I was being DPed! And it wasn't bad.

Bob began to slowly push and fuck my ass while Frank's cock was still a good 7 inches inside me. He pushed up and told me to squeeze my vagina and keep him inside me. I did as he directed and soon Bob was fucking my ass for the first time. He had taken my rear end; my virgin butt was now his. We fucked and the two men enjoyed me and I was enjoying them. "You're so tight babe", Bob almost moaned the words.

Bob fucked me for maybe a minute back there and because it was my first time and I was so tight he didn't last long. Bob came inside my ass and to my surprise Frank was now hard again. It seemed that Bob's cock was rubbing against his while Bob fucked me from behind with only that thin membrane that separates the two holes between them. Bob's cock had stroked Frank's cock making it hard again as Bob fucked me. Bob moaned as his last shot of cum pumped into me. I felt him deep inside my ass which was now full of his cum.

When he was done Frank told him to pull out and move. Bob did as he was told and Frank rolled me over on to my back. With his cock still inside me and hard again, he lifted my legs over my head and began to fuck me hard.

Frank was now fucking me like he wanted to fuck me. He knew I was adjusted to his size and now we would fuck. And fuck me he did, He had cum once and was now ready for a long, long fuck session. Frank pumped and rammed into me and he screwed my cunt like a machine. We were bouncing up and down on the bed and when we sprang back up we both lifted off the bed about 5 or 6 inches. This was fucking! Frank tried to drive me down into the mattress. No love making this time, only good hard wonderful sex. It was almost madding the way we fucked each other. That cock was so deep inside me and I was squeezing it with all the strength I had left in my cunt.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12