I Bought My First Dildo Today

Story Info
I didn't even make it out of the sex shop before trying him.
891 words
4.16
96k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may be wondering why I bought a dildo. Well, I am giving up sex for a while. I tried counting the number of cocks that have been in, under, and around me over the past five years and I lose count. Not that I'm a whore. I won't just sleep with anyone. But I'm free sexually. It feels good dammit!

But now I'm starting to look for Mr. Right - I'm this close to trying online dating... LOL. And I'm not having sex until I do.

That's why I bought "Alan". I know, I know. It's a silly name. But he's not your typical dildo. In fact, if I didn't tell you and you came over to my apartment and left "Alan" on the table, you'd swear it was a piece of art.

He's made of glass with a ball at one end that fits snugly in my hand and a long curved piece of glass rounded at the other end. It's not one of those gigantic fake penis looking things that I've seen some girls in porn shove two feet up their cooches. Alan is pretty and touches me in the right spot.

The girl at the counter of the sex shop had perky little tits in a small white top. Her nipples poked through the fabric. Her long black hair was straight and sexy. I wished that I had her full red lips. "Go ahead," she smiled when I asked if I could take Alan for a test run in the dressing room. The store was empty and I was so freaking horny. A store full of soft, silky lingerie and vibrators will do that to a girl.

I pulled the curtain shut behind me and wiggled out of my jeans. Then I unbuttoned my shirt setting my tits free. I love to play with them when I toy myself. I wasn't wearing a bra and the store was cold. My puffy pink nipples immediately hardened.

Alan sat on the bench next to me. I kept one foot on the ground and put the other on the bench next to him. Pulling my white panties aside, I rubbed up and down my pussy lips and pressed soft circles against my clit. I started to get wet and slid my middle finger inside myself. Pulling the warm juices out from inside me, I rubbed my clit harder.

My other hand slid up my stomach and squeezed my breast. I buried my finger deep inside myself again and again. Each time my tight pink lips licked it up and down and left it covered with my juices.

I looked down at Alan and smiled. Picking him up, I put his long curve between the lips of my mouth. Shutting my eyes I savored Alan's long cock. With my other hand I rubbed my pussy through my white panties, drenching them in my sweet wetness.

Pushing the fabric deep between my lips I let out a soft moan. I froze. Had someone heard me? I stopped for a second but there was nothing. I looked at Alan. Taking my tongue I licked slowly up his curved shaft. He was so long. I couldn't wait for him to touch me deep inside.

Pulling him away, a long line of my saliva spread from my lips to his hard shaft. I sat down, spread my legs propping a heel against the wall, and pulled my panties to the side.

My two fingers spread my soft pink lips apart. I pushed Alan into my pussy. He was thin enough to slide along the inner walls of my pink box, licking up and down inside of my with his curved shaft. I pushed him deeper inside. When I pushed him all the way inside, he hurt me, so I started to rub my clit.

I let out another moan but didn't even realize it. Alan felt so good splitting my pussy in two. I moved him faster and deeper inside of me. My warm wetness covered him and my hand as I worked him furiously between my lips.

I moved my free hand up and squeezed my tit hard. Alan felt so fucking good. My pussy started to quiver. I pulled on my nipple, twisting it slightly. "Fuck me," I whispered. My eyes were shut. Alan pushed further inside of me. My pussy lips clenched around him. "Make me cum," I begged. Wave after wave coursed over my body. I started squirting juices. Alan was covered in my sweet cum. I quivered again and again. Then fell back against the wall, breathless.

My eyes popped open when I heard the curtain open. I freaked out a bit until the girl who had been behind the counter smiled, stepped into the changing room and pulled the curtain back shut.

"I'm sorry," I stammered as I grabbed for my jeans. She grabbed my wrist as she leaned in.

"It's ok. I locked the door." She looked down at my soaking wet panties. Then to Alan in my other hand. "I'm going to clean you up and then I want you to share him with me." She pulled off her shirt to reveal two perfect little tits. I grabbed a thick handful of her jet black hair and moved her mouth onto my pussy.

To be cuntinued...