I Buried My Naked Wife In The Desert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring my dolt smile, the biggest, buff guy clenched his fists and spoke in an excessively deep voice, "What the hell is this?" He moved around me and confirmed by the puffy pussy that he was staring at a female before asking, "Is she OK?" The others circled me.

I slapped Sue's ass and asked her to wiggle it if she were OK and grunt once to confirm. When she did, everyone calmed down and I explained what we were doing. I even played the video so they could see her nakedly help me dig her grave. "I promised her a special memory and maybe you can all help me do that?" When I said I wanted them all to lick her tasty pussy, they huddled and quickly agreed.

They said they were nude for NDD and had left all their clothes, but their shoes, in the van. I conceded we did the same. When I told them what we did at the store, they laughed and pointed. The owners apparently told them about the nutty naked couple that we were.

I had them line up in front of the camera and introduce themselves. The three men were skinny Larry (with the biggest dick), average Lewis (all around), and big, buff Len (with the smallest dick and balls). The three redheads were buxom Bella, flat Fran and busty Bea, all completely and freshly waxed. I stood next to the end girl, Bella, and threw my arm over her shoulders. As I revealed my name, she wrapped my still stiff and springy schlong with her hot hand and slowly tugged it.

"Not shy about that either, I see." All heads turned to Bella's hand. We watched her big right tit rise and fall as she jerked my purple cock. I panted, "You may all use your fingers and tongues on my wife's exposed bits and try to make her climax, but no fucking unless you brought a rubber."

Larry spoke up, "Happy to hear you say that. We all share each other and are all disease free, though we don't expect you to take our word for it, but are glad you are aware and spoke up. The same liberties go for you with our girls." They grinned and nodded as they stared at my cock. He knelt behind Sue's exposed parts and admired the closeup view. As he touched her labia he offered, "This is a pretty one, for sure, and it smells great. You didn't drop your seed in her yet." He rubbed his nose inside her lips, took a long lick then slowly plunged two fat fingers deep into my wife. We all heard her moan. "I guess she is alive! ...and so wet. She tastes great. Who's next?" Fran jumped up and Larry twisted his fingers out of Sue's snatch.

Fran knelt behind Sue then put her face in her box. As she licked firmly from Sue's pubes around her swollen, exposed clit and deeply into her dripping kitty, Bella dropped to her knees before me and checked my dick. She said it looked and smelled healthy and she was willing to take a small chance with it. Apparently, that meant sucking it. She first licked it like a lollipop while the others watched, then sucked it deep into her practiced and expert mouth. In seconds, my pubes crushed her nose as her throat crushed my cock. Her hot, muscular throat rippled along my overpowered dick and I sent three bursts of sperm into her belly while bracing myself on her shoulders. "You didn't last long. I guess you were ready to fill your wife with all that tasty goo when we showed up." She smiled beautifully.

Fran was rimming Sue as she rubbed her clit or pussy while rubbing her own clit with her other hand. Sue's ass was circling as moans came from her snorkel. Busty Bea knelt behind Fran and fingered and ate her as she continued to pleasure Sue. Barely recovered, I knelt between Bea's knees and dipped my face in her steamy snatch. As I savored her tasty treats, a hand pulled my semi hard dick down into a warm mouth. It was Bella again. She took a few licks then called out to Fran to switch places.

Bella lapped Sue's pussy and anus as she fingered her clit and pussy. Fran spread her shapely legs and put my hand on her mound. I fingered her warm, wet box several seconds before she got behind me and sucked my dangling semi straight into her throat. I felt her gulp deeply and gasp around my dick so I looked back and saw big dick Larry fucking her. I fell back into Bea's tasty twat. Lew and Len were deep kissing and jerking each other, so that made two I didn't need to track.

Suddenly I felt a finger rub across my round muscle. After a twinge and confirming that it was Fran trying to breach my rear, I relaxed it. She rimmed me so sensuously that my head spun. For the next few minutes her tongue sucked my balls, dick, anus and taint. She was well skilled and my vertigo grew lighter and higher with every lick. She had my cock throbbing again in an uncanny five minutes. Just seconds later, she took my rigid cock nearly into her belly and on the third neck muscle squeeze, she pushed her wet finger all the way into my ass and I shuddered in Bea's pussy and exploded in Fran's stomach. Impressive bitch!

I knew I needed twenty minutes to recover, so I breathlessly fell out of the chain and panted compliments to Fran. "I never recovered that fast even when I was twenty. You have to teach my wife what you did. I'll show you and your guy my special R&R trick that will have you cumming on command. Let me check Sue's purse . . . " I hoped to find at least one condom so I could watch Larry's big dick fill Sue. Instead, I found mints.

"Bella, let me taste my wife for a minute." She pulled away and I kissed her hard. My tongue tasted Sue on her tongue and I savored it and her skillful kiss. "Mmmm, not what I intended, but a joy nonetheless. Watch." I took a few long, deep laps in Sue's delicious quim then pushed a mint inside her Bella-flavored pussy. Bella stared wide-eyed as I pushed two fingers in Sue and stirred the mint around. "Not exactly mouthwash, but I love pussy juice on food, so why not this?"

The minty flavor worked beautifully with Sue's nectar. I wanted it all, but suppressed my greed and held Sue's snatch open for Bella. Her eyes bugged open then tasted Sue again. "Oh my God! This is the best dessert I've ever had. You guys have to taste this!" Each of them pushed a tongue and finger deep into my minty wife and beamed at the flavor, even the gay couple.

Once Bella had her turn, I moved her aside, still in front of the camera, and pushed another mint into her pretty pussy. She smiled dreamily as I stirred it around inside her. "Mints feel extremely good when wetly rubbed around an anus too. There's a cool, teasing feeling that's amazing. So suck a mint and lick someone's ass!" I sucked a mint, but didn't tell Bella. When I felt her internal mint had melted enough to coat her succulent snatch, I took a big minty lick of her labia. It took a second to feel it, then she gasped a loud 'ouuuuuuu' and everyone looked.

"Ohhhh, thhhat, feeeels, amazing and dangerous and ahhhhmazingly cool and . . . Oohhhhh!" She shivered. I lifted her hips and licked her butt hole and she nearly screamed the same thing. The others were convinced! I coated two fingers with her minty pussy juices then stuck my tongue back inside her while I coated her tall, dense nipples with minty froth. I pinched one hard and she shuddered, saying she felt that jolt rush down to her clit. One last move before forcing her climax; I pushed my two still-minty fingers into her willing ass. She began to shove her hips up into my mouth and moaned loudly.

Before letting her orgasm, I announced it to all. "This is her time to cum. Bella," with each subsequent word I licked her clit and shoved my fingers deep in her ass. "I... want... you... to... cum... NOW!" And she screeched, shuddered and collapsed on cue. As she lay there twitching, eyes rolled far back, we heard the pale echo of her orgasmic release. Her boyfriend volunteered he'd never seen her react like that and never on cue. "I have two more tricks I didn't have to use thanks to the amplification of the mints. Maybe later . . . "

"Larry, you and your big dick haven't cum yet here so let's get you a rubber from Sue's purse so you can fuck her. I'm sure she's ready for another orgasm. Then we can dig her up. You OK with that my love?" We heard her grunt once. "That means YES." Being the eager type, Fran stole a mint for her mouth, knelt before Larry and licked his dick as he unwrapped the rubber. He twitched and commented that it works on cocks too!

Fran helped him stretch the thin sheath over his massive pole then licked the latex. "That's for Sue. Give her my, uh, minty love." As he moved toward my wife's anxious pussy, I moved the camera for a better angle. Fran moved to the other side and smiled at the camera as she spread Sue's pussy open for Larry. He fingered her harshly and smeared her juices over the head of the rubber then across her anus. I angled the camera for the best view of the monster cock paused at Sue's dripping, reddened gate and recorded his slow breach.

His fat bishop vanished inside my wife and her labia were pulled in with it. Then, instead of a slow steady advance, he abruptly shoved an inch in, paused a second and repeated until all ten inches of his fat cock were inside her and his pubes rubbed her ass. He froze there, moan for moan matching the noises coming from the snorkel.

He quickly pulled all the way out, her lips clinging, trying to hold the monster weapon inside her. With her whimpering and his helm at her gate, he paused. In one sudden thrust, he shoved his massive, slick tool all the way in until we heard his flesh slap hers. She cried out thru the snorkel, but was that pain or pleasure? Fran smiled to reassure me and Larry began thrusting faster and faster. His cock blurred the lines of her pussy.

We heard Sue grunting and moaning with each slap, but she seemed to plateau without climaxing. "This is usually where I like a second cock to fill her ass so she will cum within seconds of a DP. I can't do that here, so..." He shoved two fingers into Fran's wet snatch then roughly shoved them in Sue's vulnerable ass. She screamed in pain, wriggled her ass to get away, then the sand above her head started moving. No wonder why he needed a second cock to help him! Four hands pushed Sue back down. Her ass loosened so Larry started twisting those fingers in her as he kept pummeling her. This was a classless and low skilled fucking that was hurting Sue. I was about to separate them when I heard her growl in submission and moan in pleasure. Her thighs, ass and pussy all went slack so Larry pushed harder. He needs some sex training!

Despite the crude pounding, friction won out and we heard Sue muffle in orgasm. As she shook and squeezed his cock, Larry clenched his skinny ass and filled his sheath with three firm grunts and thrusts. He fell back on his knees, wiped his brow and commented, "She's very snug and a hot fuck!" That's when I was sure I wasn't going to let him fuck her again without cautions.

I waited for Sue's cheeks to stop twitching then tapped her back three times. She moaned and slowly pushed up against the sand. Shortly, she was a sandy Lazarus on her knees trying to survive the vertigo and brightness of her old world. She pulled the snorkel from her mouth and sat on her buried feet. "That was very . . . interesting. There's a sensory depravation angle to burial that was tranquil yet enervating. I'm glad I did that, but don't want to do it again. Who just f... Oh you, with the rubber still on you! You were a little too rough for me. We are not fucking again . . . ," then she REALLY noticed the size of his cock, "unless someone shows you how to be more gentle. After I got past the pain, you did fill me up. I see why now." They all laughed. I was glad she told him off, but wondered if he would accept training.

We finished digging Sue out and everyone wanted to rub the sand off her tiny tits. It was too coarse so she left most of it on her. No longer shy for now, when she saw the camera still running, she smiled a sandy smile for it and came to kiss me. I brushed her sandy lips, but still caught sand in my mouth and spit it away. We introduced Sue to everyone and chatted a bit. I said I had one more simple photo project and maybe all the girls would like to be part of it. When I said it also was burial, they all backed away.

"No, this time it's face UP. I want your beautiful faces exposed as well as your tits. That's all. And the grave isn't as deep." They discussed it. When it seemed they were going to refuse, I reminded them that they may NEVER get to do this again. Though that wasn't necessarily true, it swayed them. "OK guys, lets dig four graves about eighteen inches deep and about five feet long. We should also make a wide berm to support their backs." We dug and the girls helped. I used Sue's grave since it was mostly intact and that let me roam a few times for photos. I thought I might have to send these people a copy.

Once we had the holes dug and the berms set, we had to customize each so their head was on the undug sand and only their tits stayed above ground. It wasn't as easy as it seemed. If the hole was too shallow, I had them shift their backs side to side to compact and shrink the berm until I could pack the sand around their tits. If the hole was too deep, we had to pull her out and fill it in. Once completed, I took photos and thought of a title. Maybe 'a chick farm where beautiful women grew from . . . seed'?

Sue and Fran's tits looked like thin muffin tops with one raisin in each. Though Sue's raisins were more like large, juicy grapes. Bella and Bea's BIG tits differed. Bella's looked like large, loose pancakes and Bea's still looked like jumbo muffins. Each had small pea sized nips. I stood then knelt over each body and took photos. "One more round before you get up. Guys, dig a hole under their heads, but leave a mound like a cervical pillow. I want their heads tilted far back so you can see a line pass thru their mouths to their bellies. You can guess how that will help make this a sexier photo. I'll lie by each head as each guy stands over you, then squats down so you can take his cock in your mouths. Each of you will get a turn."

"Len, you first. You or Lew can stroke it stiff again. If a female mouth bothers you, you don't have to push it in, just lay it on her nose and mouth." Len said they were actually bi and a 'mouth is a mouth.' Since he hadn't had a female mouth on his dick in a long while, he relished feeling Sue's throat and his dick stiffened without help. I tactfully asked if it had been in anyone's ass since he last cleaned it and he said it wasn't.

I took a full body frontal, then profile then laid down while he squatted over her face and two more as he entered then bottomed out in her throat, his hairy balls on her eyes. If he came in her throat, I wanted a shot of his dick on her creamy mouth or face. That was the sequence I shot for each, and two of them filled her belly with sperm. I handed the camera off to Lew when it was my turn in her mouth. Since the dug sand was cooler than the top sand or air, Sue chose to stay under even after her photo shoot.

Each girl got the same series and few of us could cum again so quickly, so they were mostly sperm safe. I marveled at how different yet similar each girl's throat was. I made a mental note of how each clenched slowly or rapidly on my embedded cock; how none of them gaged; how some throats fluttered on my cock and others clenched it firmly. They all tried more than one trick as they tried to competitively make us cum. I managed to fill Bea's and Bella's bellies.

Finished with the photo sessions, we helped pull the girls out of their holes. Fran spoke out again, "What about us burying you with just your head and cocks above the sand? We'll squat on your faces while you eat us and take those photos." Though a very fair proposal, we didn't think we could get them up again for a while and the sun was getting fierce. I conceded that we should take those pix even if we didn't climax again or get them to cum, but we didn't need to dig again due to the time and heat.

Sue took the camera and I was first on the ground with my dick on my thigh. "Fran, you're our fluffer. Pull their balls up and stroke their dicks to attention if you can." She sat on my knees and had each woman stand spread-legged over my face for an introductory shot. Then she laid down with her tits on my knees so she had a clean shot of my tongue licking the open pussy above me. She took one more with each woman holding her pussy wide open so I could lick her clit. Bea and Bella had beautiful, artful pussies with mildly protruding clits, much like my Sue's yet not quite as spectacular. Fran's labia were not as symmetrical and looked cruder cut. Her clit was at least twice the size of everyone else's and darker; maybe that accounted for her frenzied, orgiastic sex drive?

After that series for each of us was done we packed up and exchanged emails so I could send them select photos and maybe hook up again. We all paused silently behind the soundless dune and took in the peaceful stillness one more time. One more deep breath and we walked toward the less silent road. We stood there looking across the valley, all reluctant to leave. A carful of loud people playing loud music went by then slammed on their brakes and backed up. "Why are you guys all naked? Are you in trouble? Do y'all need some clothes?"

I briefly explained the Nude day concept and they were in awe that it was legal. "It's only legal in certain areas so if you strip and drive, you may get arrested in some area and applauded in others. If you want to take the risk, I suggest you keep your clothes handy. Ours are locked in our cars." They looked around and both guys first stripped quickly in the road and pulled their girls out of the car and stripped them as they giggled. Two more beautiful women naked in Death Valley! What would the store owners think if they saw all twelve of us naked on the road? They might even join us. Uggh! The new kids climbed back in their car naked and drove off. We smiled at each other, kissed, fingered and waved goodbye. I hate goodbyes!

P.S. When we got back to our very hot car, it was hard to touch ANYthing, even the door handles. It was 132 outside, probably 140+ inside despite the open windows. I opened the doors with the towel and grabbed another from the trunk so we could sit on them. We decided to drive naked too as far as we could. Once inside, I found the calculator in a folding pleather case I had left under my seat, in the 'shade' for protection! It singed my fingers. The LCD display was BLACK, the buttons too hot to touch, the pleather a soft, molten shield. I figured I would have to trash it when it cooled some. Amazingly, when we crossed the Rockies and I checked it, the calculator worked fine!

[Yes the essence of this is true. I DID bury her, face UP and OUT, in Death Valley and suffered the consequences for WEEKS afterward. What consequences? Well, she kept finding and dropping sand everywhere she sat. Despite several thorough showers, we kept finding sand in all her cracks for weeks. Sex seemed to include SANDpaper, so it was out for far too long. We DID make a lasting memory though and that counts! Doesn't it?]

===================================

/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
 > * <          

This is an NDD entry so Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .

-------------------------------------------

=============== 27 hr 1400 6/19/14 ========== 7392 words ============

3/3/10 seminal image: wife in shallow 'grave' to her chin; we hear voices getting closer

Gck June 19, 2014

12