I Call Her L. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to the desk, bent over slightly, showing her magnificent buttocks, cradled in the leather pants, each cheek separated, firmly confined by the shiny taut leather, creating a perfect pair of buttocks. My mouth started to salivate with desire to just take a nibble of the enticing orbs of flesh. She was holding an unadorned leather paddle.

Then, she showed me two dice. "You know what these are for, don't you?"

I responded, "Yes, they were used in my story "I Need a Spanking" to determine how many spanks the man deserved."

She rolled the first dice on the desk. I could not view the face of the die in my compromised position, just as I could not see L's face or upper body.

She didn't reveal the number to expect, she just said, "Don't worry. I know you'll love it." She paused, and then said "Isn't this what you always wanted, to be spanked?" She knows all my proclivities from the stories she has edited for me.

She then moved out of my sight. Each spank with the paddle was delivered with increasing authority, just enough sting to let me know I was being punished for my failure. The thin nylon panties gave little protection from pain caused by the strike of the leather paddle. I received five of the swats, and with each the burning intensified, but also evoking pleasure as well. I had become unaware of the other women in the room, watching me in this compromised position. She returned in front of me, her legs spread slightly apart, the impression of her pussy lips obvious under the supple shiny leather. .

She then picked up the second die, and showed it to me, as she asked, "Are you ready for the second roll?"

I was in a dilemma, could I tell her no> After her first five spanks, my bottom was burning. On the other hand, I would never have this fantasy played out again as it was in the moment.

The choice was obvious, "Please L, roll the second die, do what you have to do."

With that, she placed it on the table without rolling it and said, "Maybe wanting more is what you deserve."

I asked in a pleading voice, "L, will I ever get to meet you in person? I don't know anything about you, and you're so mysterious to me."

"Oh, you'll see me. I wouldn't miss your shopping trip with Tanya on Tuesday night. You just won't know which of the shoppers I am. I want to see you carry Tanya's lingerie to the cashier, and I am sure Ms. Josephs and Becky will take care of a naughty man like you.."

All the ladies departed from the room. The fog cleared and Marvin came in to untie me from my precarious position. "I think I want to watch you on Tuesday afternoon, Addicted. Unfortunately, Ms. Rachel has a client for the afternoon."

As I dressed and left, my thoughts now turned to Tuesday. Who was this person L, why am I so infatuated with her, willing to do whatever she has designed for me. And what did she have planned for me next?

12