I Call Him Mr. Tibbs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

"All that fucking you've been hearing wasn't done by Kevin here," said Tibbs. "I was the one doing all the fucking in this house. And if you've got a problem with that, then I'm the one you should be talking to, and not Kevin here. So go ahead, white boy. You got something you want to say to me, now's your chance."

The air in my living room was suddenly charged with electricity, nothing in the room moved. Ray and Tibbs stared back at each other looking like two gunslingers about to duke it out while Agatha and I watched in fear of what might happen. To tell the truth, I don't know what I would have done had Tibbs taken a swing at my neighbour. What on earth would I have told the cops when they arrived at the scene? Seconds past then Ray wavered and he turned his eyes away from Tibbs in defeat. Now it was Tibbs' turn to sneer at him. His eyes switched instantly from being cold to a smile as he looked past Ray and noticed his wife seated close to him. He pushed past ray and approached her with his hand stretched out.

"Lovely evening to you, Mrs—"

"Oh, I'm Agatha. Agatha Olsen." She shook his hand and forced herself to smile back at him. Though she squirmed uncomfortably at the sight of Tibbs' nakedness which was all over her face; her glasses seemed to magnify the blush that was on her face. Not to mention his black cock which I noticed seemed to kick itself to life at the sight of Ray's wife. She rose to her feet and touched Ray's shoulder. "This here is my husband, Raymond. We're terribly sorry for ruining your evening the way we did. It's even past our bedtime, isn't it, honey?" she turned to her husband who barely mumbled a reply at her. At that moment I felt like laughing. How laughable it was to watch an unassuming giant fall before the sight of a naked man. A black man for that matter.

I admired Agatha from that moment on, the way she assuredly assumed control of her husband's rude behaviour and steered him towards the door with him barely making any effort at resisting. I held the door open for them and she pushed her husband out into the cold first.

"Tell Hailey I'm really sorry about all of this and I'll drop by maybe tomorrow or next to pay her a visit."

"I'll tell her that, Aggie. Thanks for everything."

"No sweat." She turned to look at Tibbs and gave him a coquettish smile. "Well, sir, I never quite caught your name."

"Tibbs it is," he smiled at her. "Please drop by anytime. We look forward to entertaining you, and just you alone."

She nodded and once again told me good night before stepping outside. I watched her lead her man away to their compound beside us and once again surveyed the quietness of the street before closing the door.

"Charming woman," said Tibbs, suddenly bursting into laughter. "With one lousy husband to booth. Will she really drop by tomorrow?"

"I don't know, master." I stopped to peak out the window again as if afraid that Ray might suddenly had recovered from his relapse and was returning for a comeback. "She's a very nice woman. Her husband's one pathetic bully."

"You can that douche bag a bully?" Tibbs snorted. "I know seventeen year old kids who'd put that asshole in his place. He's glad he didn't try making a move or I'd have knocked his ass down flat. Good thing I didn't have to with his woman watching. But she sure looks interesting." There was a twinkle in his eye and without asking, I knew where his mind was heading. "Interesting indeed. Well, come along, white boy. Let's not keep the missus upstairs waiting."

He turned and went up the stairs, strutting like a king lion in his lair. I truly was impressed by his actions. I turned off the living room lights and hurried after him like a scampering child.

------

0ne o'clock.

Fran Dreshner glanced at her watch and got up from the couch and went to look out her living room's front window at the street in front of her driveway. She pushed her hair away from her face, her eyes scanned either side of the street, expecting to see Tibbs materialise before her. He'd said he would be coming by one. He should be on his way by now. Her body burned with excitement and fear. Yes, she was shaking with fear.

Her husband Cleo had left her alone with the house and gone out of town for some business transaction or whatever. He would definitely skin her alive if ever he knew what she was up to. She shouldn't be doing this. But it wasn't entirely her fault, being stuck with a husband who barely saw or touched her anymore or spoke to her as if she were human. Last night in bed she'd attempted to start something with him. She'd inched towards his side of his bed and caressed his shoulders, pressing her tits against his back. In the past this used to get him excited. Instead he had rolled further away from her, told her he had an early start in the morning thus needed as sleep he could get. Fran had slumped down on her side of the bed after he switched off his bedside light, feeling dejected as one would at something disposable. She had turned on her side fuming with hot anger at about the same time Kevin and Tibbs were saying goodnight to Agatha Olsen and what ran in her mind was for morning to hurry and arrive. For the following afternoon to arrive and for Tibbs to arrive at her doorstep to make her feel happy again.

She left the window and went in the direction of the kitchen. She stopped in the corridor to check herself out in a standing mirror there. She was wearing a light blouse that was transparent to reveal the pair of black lace bra she was wearing especially for her upcoming visitor. She was wearing black skirt and thigh highs. She touched her hair, opened a top button of her blouse to show some cleavage. Feeling better, she went into the kitchen to see about fixing herself a cup of tea. She didn't want to look all anticipatory of his visit.

She'd laid the kettle on the fire when her doorbell rang. She felt her heart shoot to her throat and had to gulp twice to get her throat working. The bell rang a second time before she pulled herself together and went to see who her visitor was. She peaked through the peep-hole in the door and the cycle beat in her heart went a notch higher as she recognised Tibbs standing there wearing his company t-shirt and jeans, looking unobtrusive the way he stood waiting for her door to open. Her fingers fumbled with the door's lock and finally got it done and pushed it open.

"Good afternoon, ma'am," Tibbs smiled at her. "I came with the catalogue as promised." He showed her the phone catalogue booklet in his hand. "May I come in?"

"Yes, by all means, please."

She caught a whiff of his cologne as he went past her into her home. So masculine, it reminded her vividly of a dream she'd once had of being chased through a forest by a pack of wolves and getting devoured by them. Her hand shut back the door and turned into the lock.

"I was about making some tea," she said as she was about walking past him. "If you'll just sit and wai—"

Tibbs slid his hand between her waistline and nearly pulled her off her feet as he drew her towards him. His lips came in contact with the side of her cheek before quickly adjusting to taste her lips. Fran was quite taken by surprise, her heart thumping against her chest, and she fought to be free from him but he grabbed her hand and brought it down and kept forcing his tongue between her lips. Being this close to him, his masculinity was overwhelming.

It took just an instant for her mouth to twitch open for Tibbs' tongue to slip between and thus engulf her mouth with his. Her hands still fought to be free although feebly now. He pressed his hips against her and seconds later she relented to his pressure and opened her mouth further and kissed him back. She would have remained kissing him had the sound of the kettle steaming not had alerted her to what she'd left on the stove. She evidently pried herself off him and took a moment to catch her breath at the same time pointing towards the kitchen.

"I left... I left a kettle on the fire," she gasped. "I'll be right back... just a second."

Fran left him and scampered into the kitchen to get the kettle off the stove before turning it off. Her breath was still coming heavy and her face flushed. She had expected something to happen but never the way it had happened with him coming onto her with such brute force. She was still leaning over on the counter when Tibbs entered the kitchen and came at her from behind. He'd removed his clothes in the living room and now his cock stood like a jutting appendage in front of his body. He came quietly at her from behind and his hands went between her arms and cupped her breasts from behind her blouse. Fran moaned at the same time half stood up from the way she leaned when she felt something heavy poking at her ass. Tibbs kissed her clavicle area and moved upward to nibble on her earlobe. Fran reached a hand behind to grasp his cock and an apparent gasp escaped her lips when she realised her fingers barely got round grip on his shaft.

Oh my God, is he that big? She thought to herself.

Tibbs' hands went on squeezing her breasts and seconds later she yelped as they ripped her blouse open and dug past her bra to grasp her tits. Her body now was engulfed with fire, it responded with feverish desire to what he was doing to her and she found that she couldn't stop moaning from it.

He turned her around and she held his face and kissed him deeply. "Do whatever you want to do with me," she heard herself murmur at him between kisses.

Tibbs raised her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs, lifted her off her feet and dropped her on the kitchen counter away from the still hot kettle. He now had a good view of her pussy with her tiny growth of hair populating her crotch region. He knelt before her and slid his tongue up the length of her quivering snatch. Fran grasped the counter's edge and a groan issued forth from her lips as a shockwave of ecstasy swept through her. Tibbs held her legs above his head and went on slipping his tongue and devouring her pussy like she'd never had done to her before. Fran slapped her hands on the counter's surface. Her body seared with delight while she trembled from what was being done to her.

Tibbs stopped eating her pussy and got back to his feet and licked her cum off his lips with his tongue. Fran sat there reeling from her first explosive orgasm she'd had in a long time; her pussy right now was screaming to get fucked. Like a magician conjuring up a trick, a condom appeared in his hand. He ripped the packet open and slid its protective sheath over his shaft. It was then that Fran got a good view of his cock and her mind seemed to scream at her at the sight of it. So big and looking so strong the way it stood inches from her pussy opening. My God, how's he going to fit that cock in me?

"Please take it slow with me," she said to him. He looked at her coldly. "You don't tell me what to do, bitch!"

She clamped her mouth shut and held her breath. Tibbs eased the head of his cock between the swollen glands that was her pussy lips and thrust forward. Fran's head shot up and she gazed at the ceiling but actually didn't see it. Instead of the ceiling, what was there before her eyes was an exploding ball of light which burned and enveloped her and next thing she knew she was muttering a loud groan and it was unlike any sound she'd ever heard herself make.

"Ohhhh... shitttt!" she cried out and thrashed her head side to side as he slid more of his cock into her. "Ohh fuck! Ohh fuck-fuck-fuck!" Tibbs grinned at the sight of her pleasure and pain. He always enjoyed the look on their faces whenever he entered them for the first time. It was almost as if he was dis-virgining them from the white pricks their pussies had gotten so used to over time. "Yeah, that's what I love all my women to say!"

Her pussy muscles tightened on his shaft as she forced another inch into her and he too had to gasp from the contact. Fran wrapped her arms around him tight and bit down on his shoulder and he withdrew his cock only to thrust it into her once again. Tibbs went on like this for a while, gradually expanding the texture of her pussy. He slipped his hands under her ass cheeks and began pulling her towards him, intruding his cock more and more inside her.

Fran felt like she was being stabbed in the heart. The girth of his cock so filled her up she felt it all the way in her womb, reaching places never before touched. Just when she thought she was getting used to the rhythm he was fucking her with, Tibbs lifted her up from the counter with her legs dangling over his arms and she tightened her grip around his shoulders as he held her in mid-air and began firing his cock harder in and out of her pussy. Fran felt like coming apart right there and there. Her body went into uncoordinated spasm and she was still moaning when another orgasm tore through her nerve cells and consumed her with ecstasy beyond the stars.

Tibbs groaned into her ear like a wounded bear. His muscles stood taut as he paused to lift her up once more and pounded her with another salvo of his cock before turning around to lower on the kitchen table. Fran felt like she'd died and gone to heaven. Tibbs sat on a chair with her legs open like a palatable meal placed before him and pulled her closer to once again lapped his tongue and lips on her pussy. Fran squirmed as he eat her pussy. He fondled the tiny knob that was her clit and sucked on it, which got her moaning like crazy once again. Her hands tried to fend him off; there was too much ecstasy invading her body she could barely control her body from going crazy.

"Ohhh God! Don't... please, don't..."

More and more she begged him but Tibbs wasn't listening to her. He was yet to cum and until he did, he wasn't going to stop all what he was doing to her.

He pushed his chair back and sat up, held his still erect meat in his hand and slapped it on her pussy walls. Fran moaned from the contact, raised her head up and looked down at the monster cock he had in his hand. She reached for it and stroked it a few times before introducing it into where she wanted it to go. She inhaled a deep breath then hissed it out through her teeth as his cock thrust into her warm entrance. Tibbs held her hands in his; he looked at her married finger and laughed.

"I'm going to fuck you so good, you're not going to have much pussy left for your pussy white husband!"

"Yes... yes... fuck me, Tibbs! Go on, fuck this pussy!"

He held her waistline and the table made creaking groans as he went on thrusting in and out of her. The sheath of condom on his prick was soaked with her cum juice; her pussy made squishing sounds each time he thrust in and out of her. Fran shut her eyes and took more and more onslaught from his cock. Her body underwent another thrashing episode and suddenly Tibbs too announced that he was about to cum. He quickened his pace and fucked her fast until the precipitous moment was upon him. He leaned upon Fran, his chest and muscles pressing down on her, and held her tight and grunted from each succeeding load of cum that shot out of his cock, filling the condom. Fran wrapped her legs tight over him and felt the moment he emptied his load and she too held onto him tight, moaning in time with his grunts.

"Uhhh... I think I just dropped a big fat nut," he panted. "How you like the catalogue so far?"

Fran laughed. "Spectacular!"

12