I Call Him Mr. Tibbs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,252 Followers

Fran slid off Tibbs a while later, his cock like slathered with her creamy white cum juice. Hailey leaned forward and licked his cock clean then went over to attack Fran's pussy. Tibbs got up and came at her from behind and thrust his cock into her gaping pussy while she went on nibbling on her friend's slopping gash. Tibbs hunched over her and drove his cock all the way into her. His grabbed her tits and nibbled on her ear lobe while his cock drove deep into her, nearly hitting her cervix. Hailey raised her head and muttered an animal-like scream; her face squeezed into a mask of hurt and minutes later her body shuddered into a heart-splitting orgasm.

Tibbs wasn't done with her yet. He got up to his feet, pulling her along. He took her to his window looking down at the street below and had her face it. He planted one leg on the window's ledge and went on fucking her from behind. Fran came over and knelt under both their legs. Fran stretched her face and sucked on Tibbs' balls while he went on ploughing Hailey's pussy. She licked her tongue up the crack of his ass and buried her face there. The sensation of her action wasn't lost on Tibbs who muttered his own groaning sound from what she was doing to him. He quickened his pounding spree and when the moment came he pulled out of Hailey and had both women kneel before him like servants. He stroked his cock furiously as if wanting to tear off its flesh and bellowed aloud as a lengthy spurt shot of his cock and splattered over both women's faces. Hailey and Fran had their mouths open to receive him. He ejaculated more spurt of semen over their mouths and faces till he was spent. He rested his back against the window, gasping for breath while both women kissed and licked his cum off their faces.

It was later while she was in his bathroom washing her face in the sink that Fran muttered a gasp. Hailey saw the horror look on her face and came to her aid.

"Fran, what's wrong? You look scared."

"I am, Hailey. That last time Tibbs fucked me, he wasn't wearing on a condom."

Hailey was silent for a second or two before bursting into laughter. "Was that what you were scared of? Thank God. A moment there I thought you were going to say something of life or death."

"This is serious, Hailey. I never ... it's been a long time since I felt any other cock inside me aside from Cleo's."

"Cleo isn't here with you, Fran," Hailey said soothingly. "And beside, Tibbs didn't cum inside you, did he? I don't think so. And you needn't bother at all, because he's perfectly clean. Why else do you think I don't worry about him using a condom on me."

"You prefer it that way?" she looked at her friend sceptically.

"The experience is twice the fun that way!" Hailey laughed as she jumped into the shower stall. "Stop worrying yourself about it and just go with the flow. Besides, you were doing it that a few minutes ago. No need for you to stop now."

That was exactly what Fran did from that moment on. She allowed herself to let go.

12