I Call Him Mr. Tibbs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,233 Followers

"My God," Fred murmured when I was done. "You've really gone over the top with this stuff, Kev."

"In what way?"

"You know what I mean." He paused to glance around making sure no one was within earshot of our conversation before leaning closer and whispering: "Sucking another man's cock. Man, that's plain disgusting. It's like ... being gay." He said the word 'gay' with repulsion, though I acted cool about it. It was only a matter of time that he understood where I was coming from. For now I needed to be patient with him as only a mentor would.

"But I'm not gay and neither am I bisexual, Fred. That's all a state of mind. I ain't buggered any guy and no guy has buggered me."

"I don't care. I'm just telling you how it looks."

"That's your choice, my friend. It's all different especially from where you're standing. But I know how you feel. When Hailey and I went to our first swinger's convention, we went into a private room where an orgy was going on. Lots of wives and husbands too, all of them rolling in a bed of oil fucking their brains out. I saw some guys suck each other's cocks and some even fucked other men while others got fucked by the women wearing strap-ons. It looked pretty weird, but you can't deny the excitement that was in the air. I swear if Hailey and I had stayed any longer to watch, we'd probably have been tempted to join it."

He looked at me with interest. "Is that for real, or are you just playing with me?"

"All what I just mentioned to you is real, Fred. Really, you need to stop being so stuck-up and get off your high horse and know what being a mortal is all about. That I suck my master's cock don't mean that I'm gay, just like me watching him screw Hailey don't mean that I don't get some fun out of it. Really it's all about giving pleasure. The more you give, much more you receive. And of being submissive and realising how much love you have for your wife that you want to see her being loved by others too."

He fell silent. I could sense thoughts and images in his brain were running riot in the moment, trying to settle with all what I just said with whatever he's feeling. Fred, I knew, would make a good cuckold; all he needed to do was step down from his high pedestal of pride and see what's waiting for him. I have met his wife Misty, and even as we sat there talking, I couldn't help imagining her mouth being filled by a black cock, or watch her getting fucked by a big black one. I know Fred too would love to see such happen. It was only a matter of time before he succumbed to his whirling emotions.

"How's Misty, by the way?"

"She's doing great. Best woman I ever met who can put up with my bullshit." He then sniggered. "Last night we kept speculating whatever might be going on at your place and screwed each other silly. I'm only glad when I looked at my kids this morning they didn't look like they heard anything, 'cause we were banging against the bed last night."

I couldn't help but laugh. "It was wild for both of you?"

"Too wild," he admitted. "Can't remember the last time we tossed around the bed like we did. She went out and bought this dildo and she used it on herself while I was doing her. All the time she kept talking about having me tied up and watching while she's getting fucked by some black dude."

"How did it make you feel when she mentioned that?" I asked.

"You really want to know?"

"It's what I'm here for."

He took some seconds to compose himself before saying: "If I'm going to be honest here, it felt really great. I mean, crazy as it sounds, I felt really great and excited about it. All the time I was fucking her, I couldn't stop picturing myself standing back and watching a black guy pound her the way I was."

"You see, that wasn't so hard for you to say now was it?"

"No," Fred admitted. "It wasn't. I guess ... right now I'm sort of scared as to what's going to happen to us once we make it happen. Will I still be able to satisfy her, or would she then become addicted to black men? You know that saying that: 'when you go black—"

"'You can't go back'," I completed the quote. "Yes, I know the feeling. That's something you'll just have to make time out to discuss with Misty. I can't put it in your head what you're going to feel or how you're going to react to it. You might hate it, and you might end up loving it, which I think you will. Just don't feel any pressure about doing it, that's all."

He gave me an assertive nod. "And one more thing," I said to him. "Whatever the case may be, not stop loving your wife. That's the key to all of this."

"Is that what you tell yourself every time you leave Hailey to her man?"

"I used to, but I don't anymore. We've both got faith in each other, and whatever else, this stuff's strengthened our bond more than we even thought we knew. Don't be surprised if the same works out for you and Misty."

"I wouldn't know what to say to that," he said unconvincingly.

"It's never about what you know, Fred. It's more about what you choose to surrender to. Just give it a try and see how it goes."

He didn't say anything to that. Maybe it was because he knew I was right.

------

Fran Dreshner was at home waiting for her man to arrive, not her husband though. She lounged on a sofa with her skirt drawn up and her legs open wide fucking herself with thick rubber dildo. Fran had an assortment of dildos ranging from medium-sized to extra-large ones. The one she was thrusting into her pussy was extra-large. It reminded her of Tibbs' prick when she'd fucked him the first time here in her home.

Within the space of twenty-four hours he had turned her into something worse than a heroin addict, spending too much of her free time thinking about him and of his black tool he packed in his jeans. Her pussy had never felt the same since the fateful day, and the day after when he'd banged her and Hailey, that had been twice more exciting than anything she'd ever done up to that point. Taking his cock into her mouth was an experience she couldn't stop wanting. How invigorated and how free she now felt. Even her husband Cleo had noticed something different about her when he woke and got dressed this morning. Last night he'd slid towards her side of the bed to make a pass at her, but she'd pushed him away. Fran was like a young maiden who'd just lost her virginity and felt like soiling herself were she to return to make use her husband's penis.

Penis?

Yes, that was what her husband had—a penis. His was nothing compared to what Tibbs had. Tibbs had a certified prick. Or rather, he had a genuine cock. And most especially, he knew how to use it.

Fran was soaking in salacious wetness fucking her rubber dildo when her door bell rang. The sound of it jarred her back to reality and her first fear was that Cleo had decided to return home from lunch break.

"Just a minute!" She hollered out as she stood up and pushed her dress back to its former self then went to peep through the keyhole. The man standing outside her doorstep was black, but he wasn't Tibbs. He was wearing a light brown jacket and matching pants, very cool and debonair, wearing a hat and holding a manila folder in his hand. She wondered if by chance he was here to meet with her husband or maybe he'd found the wrong house. She waited till he pressed the doorbell again before she realised he wasn't lost at all. She unlocked the door and held it open with a quizzical look on his face.

"Yes?"

"Mrs. Fran Dreshner, am I right?"

"Yes, that's me. Who're you?"

"I'm Thaddeus Black," he took his hat off his head and gave her a curtsey bow. "But you may call me Thad. I'm Tibbs' brother."

She appraised him closely. Yes, he did bear some slight resemblance to Tibbs, but that could be a mistake on her part. Tibbs never mentioned having a brother to her ... besides, he could be some thief or scam artist, or something.

"How do I believe you're actually related to Tibbs?" she asked.

Thad smiled as if he'd been expecting such. "Wise thing for you to say. You're Fran Dreshner, married to a Cleo Randolph Dreshner. You dropped by at Tibbs' workshop few days ago for a phone problem, and he came by here and screwed you in the kitchen. You've got a lovely tan on your buttocks, plus a heart-shaped mole on the underside of your left thigh. If that isn't something Tibbs would have shared with me, then I wouldn't be here. But just to let you know, I am his half-brother, and it was he who gave me an assignment which is why I'm here to present you with the results. Now, may I come in?"

Thad said it all very solicitously that got Fran reeling with surprise as he spoke. She didn't require further convincing by the time he was done talking. She allowed him into her home, looked about to make sure none of her neighbours were out watching, then quickly stepped back and locked the door shut.

Thad took off his jacket and draped it over a couch along with his hat before sitting down. Fran came and stood in front of him with scepticism on her features.

"You do look at lot like Tibbs. So tell me why did he send you here?"

"I've got information I think you'd very much like to know about," he said to her. "I am a private snoop, if you must know. The thing is I haven't yet taken you on as a client, thus what I'm going to show you is sort of confidential. However, I am going to let you see it, and then I'm going to set my price. That seem fair to you?"

She shook her head. "I still don't trust you enough to know you're related to Tibbs."

Thaddeus out his cell phone from his pocket. "I've got his number. How about you give him a call?"

Fran took his phone and searched for Tibbs' number and dialled it. Tibbs came on seconds later and vouched that she was speaking with his half-brother Thaddeus Black, and that he's got something important to present to her. Fran killed the line and gave Thad back his phone. She sat across from him.

"Okay," she said. "Let's say you've got something worth showing to me, what will be your price?"

"I'll let you know once you've seen what I've got to show you." He took out a set of black and white snapshots from inside the manila folder and passed them across to her. Even before her reached for them, her hand was shaking, as if she realised it wasn't going to be something she would like to see.

The snapshots were of a Caucasian male smiling in the arms of a black woman lying on a bed naked. The snapshots were of them in various sexual poises, lost to whatever thoughts of lust they were having. Fran flipped through the photos and shut her eyes in disgust. She didn't need to look too long at the photographs to recognise her darling husband Cleo in them. Finished with the photos, she gave them back to Thaddeus. All of a sudden she felt in need of a drink. She asked if Thad wanted any but he declined. She went into the kitchen and fixed herself a shot of bourbon from the wine cabinet and threw some ice cubes in it before returning to the living room.

"The bastard!" she hissed as she returned to her chair and sipped her drink. "I never knew about this."

"I didn't expect you would," he replied. "Tibbs put me up on it, thought maybe I should do some little checking on your man. I spent the whole of yesterday trailing him around."

"What place did you find them?"

"At a motel along Sunset Road." Thaddeus gathered the photos and returned them into the folder.

She struggled to compose herself. "Did you ... did you trail him today?"

"Oh yeah," he answered. "They were busy going at it before I left. I hope this hasn't been all too disturbing for you to see."

"No, it isn't," she shook her head and drank more of her bourbon, feeling the rough liquid burn down her throat as she drained it. "Matter of fact, it's a relief. Now I know why the bastard has been ignoring me for so long." She then smiled. "Who would have thought my Cleo would be into black women."

Thaddeus made no comment to this; Fran hadn't expected him to either. A part of her was angry, realising now that all this time she'd been feeling guilty about her actions that her husband had been the one pushing her down this road. A player for a player, as the saying goes. Oh well, two can always play that game. Thank you, Cleo. You've really made my day!

"So, now you've shown me those photos, what's going to be your price?"

"We'll start with a blowjob," he said straight-forwardly without blinking his eyes. "Then we'll move on from there."

There was no negotiation in his voice. Fran looked at him, surprised at his temerity, but amused by it. Only a man who knows what he wants would make such a request, she thought to herself. A good thing she'd drank some bourbon to lighten her mood.

"Sure. I think I can do that." She came off her seat and knelt before him, placing her hands on his pants leg. "Matter of fact, I was getting rather horny before you showed up. And those photos you sent me, you certainly deserve a reward for that."

"You bet your sweet white ass I do." Thaddeus reclined back on the couch and loosened his belt and top button of his pants then reached inside his boxers to free his cock. He stroked his semi-erect pulsing manhood before her face. Fran marvelled at the sight of it. His cock was just about the same as his brother, Tibbs. She wondered what their father must have had when he gave birth to them.

"Are you going to stare at it all day?" he spoke gruffly to her. "Better get those pretty lips of yours to work, lady. I ain't got all day!" he grabbed the top of her head and pulled her towards his cock.

Fran gave the bulbous head of his cock a roll of her tongue before taking it between her lips. She rolled her lips around his girth, her tongue slid under the flesh of his prick as she began sucking him with passionate hunger. Thaddeus' cock grew to expanding size inside her mouth. She wrapped both hands around his shaft and stroked his rigidity as she rolled and caressed his cock with her lips and tongue. She was so into what she was doing, sucking his cock like only a slut would. Thaddeus caressed her hair while she went on with this.

"Yeah, suck that cock, bitch!" he encouraged her. "Tibbs told me you were a good cock-sucker. That seems to be true."

He pushed his pants and boxer shorts down his legs and reclined further in the couch. Fran kissed his inner thighs and sucked on his testicles too. She rolled and lolled each between her tongue and lips and pulled at them and then let go with a 'pop' sound. This made Thaddeus groan even louder and a minute later he moaned and pressed her head down on him as he made it known that he was about to explode. Fran went back to suck his cock, harder and deeper this time, consuming as much as she could take in her mouth. She tugged at his balls and felt his cock suddenly begin to expand in her mouth as if it were filled with gas. Thaddeus grabbed her head and gave a loud cry as he let go the flood gates and a torrent wave of fresh semen shot through his cock and flooded her mouth cavity.

Fran kept jerking his shaft, milking him of all the semen he had to unleash and sucking them off him. His cock became flaccid, shrinking to its normal self. Fran though was very excited and a sharp pang of horniness stabbed at her heart and beat all the way down to her moisturised pussy. She got to her feet, still stroking his flaccid cock in her hand.

"Why don't we take things upstairs," she slurred with a grin. The effect of the bourbon was already having an effect on her. "I think there's more to payment to be made."

"I too was going to suggest that myself," said Thad. He got up and took off his clothes and slung them over his arm, except for his shoes which he left behind, and followed her. Fran led the way upstairs. Her hand went on stroking his cock while she walked in front of him. Thaddeus too didn't stop caressing her buttocks.

12