I Call Him Mr. Tibbs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,247 Followers

Fred and Kevin returned from the kitchen and Kevin stood there admiring Misty's costume as she paraded herself before everyone in the room. Fred explained about Misty discovering some sex shop and how she'd practically dragged him there hours ago to fetch her this particular outfit. The three hubbies sat next to each other with their drinks in hand while Kevin filmed the proceedings with his camcorder at what was about to happen.

The orgy began in earnest without anyone even making note of it.

The wives now had a man to themselves and as if they were following an approved script, helped their men out of their clothes and knelt before them sucking on their cocks. Aggie sucked Thaddeus' cock with enthusiastic delight. Her hand rolled down his shaft and every now and then, she caressed his prick with her thick pair of tits, squashed them in-between and let him thrust between them straight into her mouth. Steve scooped Misty into his arms and turned her upside down. Her hair cascaded down her head while her mouth remained glued to his cock while he lapped over her pussy opening as if he was gobbling a bucket of ice cream. Mikel sat back on the couch and had Hailey ride him in reverse. She planted her hands on her thighs and he grasped her waistline and slammed her down hard on him. Her features by now had the animated look of one who was getting fucked, not to mention the sound of her moaning that filled the room. Tibbs her Fran bent over, leaning towards Hailey while he looked first at Cleo, grinned at him as he caressed his wife's round butt before inching the head of his cock between her pussy opening. From where he sat, Cleo distinctly heard the sound of Fran wailing as Tibbs began fucking her pussy, slapping her butt while he did. He felt like rising from where he sat but couldn't. He was doomed to remain where he was and continue watching what his wife was ongoing.

Fran nibbled on Hailey's bouncing tit as Tibbs slammed at her from behind, jerking her forward with every inch. He grasped her arms and twisted them behind her back and went on pounding her harder and harder. Fran raised her head up and squealed with ecstatic angst at the shards of cock that was penetrating her womb. A moment later Tibbs pulled out of her and turned her around. Fran fell to her knees before him and took his cock into her mouth and sucked on it like she never had before. Tibbs groaned from it and turned once again at Cleo and gave him a thumbs-up sign then laughed out loud at him.

Agatha had Thaddeus on the couch and was riding his cock. Her ass cheeks looked like giant beach balls, the way the wrinkles on her skin reappeared each time she squeezed and slammed her ass down on his thighs provided such a salacious picture to the cuckold hubbies in the room. Kevin paid particular attention to the way her ass cheeks roamed and bounced each time while she pressed her tits against Thad's face. Her murmured mewling cries each time she ground her ass down on him. Thad squeezed her tits together and sucked on each one; his hands slapped her ass cheeks, spurring her to ride him faster.

"Aww ... Ohhh ... fuck me! Fuck me!"

The string of cries was coming from Misty whom Steve had lying face forward on the divan while he pressed his hips down on her ass cheeks. After a while, seeing he wasn't getting enough momentum, he turned her over and she crossed her legs behind his back at the same time directed his cock into her pussy hole. Steve hoisted her in the air and drew her up and down on his cock, sometimes stopping to slap his prick in and out of her harder and faster. Agatha tumbled off from Thad and crawled under Steve who still held Misty in his arms. She caressed his thighs and when his cock slipped out of Misty's wet hole, she took it into her mouth and slurped on the head. She inserted his cock back into Misty's pussy and Steve once again hoisted Fred's woman into the air and resumed giving her further taste of his shaft. Aggie crawled back to Thad and stroked his cock while at the same time attended to his balls.

"Fucking insulting!" grumbled Cleo whose hand now pressed against the apparent bulge in his pants as he watched his wife being attended to by Tibbs.

She lay on the couch with her legs spread open for Tibbs who half stood before her slamming his cock down between her leg openings. Fran's cries reverberated around the room. Each time Tibbs hammered down on her the sound of their bodies clashing, merged with the fervent cries that escaped her lips, was unlike any bout of fucking Cleo had ever shared with her. He was jealous at the same time despondent. Such was something he'd always wanted to give to her. How come he'd allowed his work and a lot of other temptations to drive the idea away from him, he couldn't begin to answer. He could do nothing but watch the muscles of Tibbs' ass cheeks clench, along with those of his shoulders, each time he pounded her hard and deeper.

Cleo turned to the other cuckold hubbies seated beside him and gasped with utter amazement at the sight of Fred who now had his pants down his thighs and was uncontrollably stroking his cock while at the same time salivating at the action going on in the room. He looked around for Kevin and saw him standing beside Hailey, filming the look on her face as she was getting fucked from behind. He had one hand on his camcorder while the other between the open zipper of his costume, stroking his wiener. Cleo felt disgusted at the same time intrigued. He too wanted to do the same action they were doing. He too felt the need to unzip his fly and stroke his cock... anything to release himself of the need that was boiling deep in his crotch. He just didn't know if he should. What would anyone think of him if ever they realised what he was doing? For whom he was doing it to?

But then again, neither was Fred nor Kevin afraid to display their feelings here either.

Mikel suddenly made grunting sounds and Kevin was there to capture him ejaculate his cum over Hailey's buttocks. Training the camcorder on himself, Kevin bent down to lick the black man's cum off his wife's butt. When Hailey got herself back, she shared a deep kiss with Kevin, wanting to get a taste of Mikel's cum too.

"How about we take some of the party upstairs," she said to everyone.

"Oh yeah, that'll be a lot of fun," echoed her husband who in turn winked at his cuckold buddies, both of whom were reeling from the performance he'd given them of consuming the load of cum off his wife's buttocks. He went over to join them and Fred was the first to ask him about it.

"The fuck was that about?" Fred's question was close to what Cleo too had in mind.

"What? You mean that?" Kevin licked his tongue across his lips. "Not the first time and it always tastes best when you least plan for it. You guys ought to try it too."

Hailey waited for Tibbs to be done with Misty, after which she took his hand and led him up the stairs to the master bedroom for the finale. They were joined by Misty and Thad. Fred got up and followed them, not wanting to miss any of the action that would happen. Cleo sat there watching his Fran perform a 'sixty-nine on Mikel who lay on the sofa while she was on top of him. She rotated her ass while his face remained buried there.

Steve pushed the centre table aside and laid some couch pillows on the floor for Agatha to lie on. Aggie lay on her back and Steve held her legs while she directed his cock into her pussy's entrance. He was pressing his lower back in and out of her and she responded in kindness to his cock filling her up. She turned to Cleo.

"Get over here, white boy!" she moaned between gasps. "Get over here now!"

Cleo by now had his cock in his hand and was stroking like mad when she hollered at him. He found himself responding to her calls. He got up, allowing his pants and briefs to slip down to his ankles and shuffled over to where she was. Aggie instructed him to hold her legs up for her. Cleo stood beside her head and held her legs high up for Steve to get more opportunity to slam down harder at her. Cleo came down to his knees, feeling relieved with his position. He noticed Agatha edging her mouth towards his cock and he inched forward and allowed her mouth to glue onto his prick. The feeling was overwhelming and Cleo shut his eyes and gasped from the sucking frenzy she gave to him as if in payment to his holding back her legs for her. She eventually had to let go when she sensed her climax approaching and began gasping and breathing heavily. Cleo was disappointed when she let go of him. Minutes later Steve muttered a loud groan and he pulled out of her and stood over her face and pumped the contents of his overloaded testicles upon her large tits and chest. Some of his semen splashed on her face but she didn't mind. When he was done, he fell back and slumped on a couch.

Cleo waved his cock before Agatha's face, hoping she would finish what she'd earlier started with him. Instead Aggie waved him away, herself wiping cum off her face and licking it off. Cleo rose to his feet and extricating his feet from his pants and his pair of briefs, hurried towards the back door where the kitchen was while holding his cock in his hand as if he were bleeding from it. His face was squeezed in a mask of hurt. He flung the back door open and gritted his teeth and he began wanking himself severely until the imminent moment arrived. He exhaled air from his lungs as jets of semen shot out of his cock and landed on the grass.

Cleo remained where he was as his prick shank to its former state, feeling his entire strength deplete from him as drops of his cum rolled down his thighs to his feet. He leaned against the doorway to catch his breath.

------

Someone's hand slapped his face. Cleo blinked his eyes awake, only then realising he'd been asleep. For how long, he didn't know. When everything became solid before his eyes he saw Fred holding onto Misty, both of them smiling down at him. He discovered then that he'd fallen asleep on the divan in the living room. He could barely remember returning there having ejaculated outside.

"Hey there neighbour," said Fred. "Misty and I are heading back home."

"Oh... yeah... okay." He struggled to sit up and fell. Fred helped him up to his feet. He was still in his briefs he realised. He looked at his watch and gasped with shock when he saw the time as past three in the morning. He shook his head from the disorientation he was still immersed in.

"Where's Fran?" he looked around the living room but didn't see her around except for Agatha who lay asleep on the sofa with Steve lying beside her feet.

"Probably upstairs," indicated Fred. "Anyway, goodnight. Hope to catch you around next time." Fred shook hands with him and then turned Misty towards the door.

"I had a great time," Misty murmured.

"Yeah, I did too, watching you," Fred laughed as he closed the front door behind him.

Cleo went up the stairs and looked in the master bedroom. He saw Hailey lying in bed beside Kevin asleep but no Fran was there. He was about asking where she was when he heard grunting sounds coming from somewhere behind him. He turned around and approached a room across the hall from theirs and as he approached it, the grunting sounds grew louder. He opened the door and there was his Fran sandwiched between two black men while another was feeding her mouth with his cock. She was grunting with joy and pain. Tibbs, who had his cock jammed in her mouth, turned towards Cleo. His face curled into a smile.

"Get in here, white boy," he said to him. "Don't stand there and keep being bashful."

Cleo did.

------

Two days have passed since that night we hosted that party at our home, and since then the pressing fear on my mind had been how I could stand to look Cleo Dreshner in the face and not pretend to what had happened to his wife that evening. He too seemed to have avoided me since. I don't recall the hour he took Fran away. I was asleep at the time; it was Tibbs who told me they left an hour later, after he and his brother and his other friend had taken time to screw her once again.

I was returning from work, having just driven into my driveway when I noticed someone standing by the garage door staring at me with his arms folded across his chest. It wasn't until I got closer that I realised it was Cleo. He had a mean look on his face and I sat in my car for a few seconds wondering what to say to him. Whatever type of words I could say to dispel that whatever had taken place that night hadn't actually taken place.

He approached me as I climbed out of the car and slammed the door close. I smiled at him as he came around and shook hands with me.

"Hiya neighbour," I said to him. "How's everything going on?"

"I need to talk with you, Kevin," he said to me, then nodded at my front door. "Mind letting me in?"

"Yeah, sure. Why not?"

Inside, he led him to the small room that served as my library room. I went to look in the kitchen fridge and returned with two Heineken. I kicked off my shoes and loosened my tie as I sat down across from him, wondering what trouble I was going to be in now. Whatever trouble I would have with Cleo would be nothing comparable to my grievance with Raymond, I knew that for sure.

"How's Hailey?" he asked after he'd taken a sip of his beer.

"Hailey's fine. Probably out lunching with Tibbs or doing whatever," I answered.

"That's good." His voice sounded sombre. This wasn't the Cleo I've always known: always cocky and sure of himself, and downright arrogant. But I bided my time, still not sure of what he had pressing on his mind. "That's pretty good," he said. "You're a damn lucky man, you know that?"

"I'd like to think that I do. What's on your mind, Cleo?"

"You know about the relationship I was having? The one Fran found out about?"

I lied that I didn't, and he explained everything to me, about how she'd found out and the threats she'd given towards divorcing if he reneged supporting her new lifestyle. He took a long sip of his beer then held his head on his hand.

"She says I've been a jerk for long, and somehow I think she's right," he said to me. "What do you think, Kevin?"

I shook my head. When it comes to such matters, seldom would anyone know what to think. "If she says so, then it means she's got a good reason for saying so," I said.

"Well, I think she's got a point. I've been a fool to have neglected her for so long. Always had other stuff on my mind than think about making out time for her. It wasn't until that night we were here that I got to think about it and realised how right she was. I really have been a jerk."

"Come on, it's nothing to feel so beat down about."

"Not saying I am, just admitting it to myself. It's hard a thing for me to do, but I'm trying to."

I didn't say anything. I went on and sipped my beer.

"At first I hated you for it," he said to me. "For that outrageous party you had here. But later I got to thinking about it, and you really did the right thing. Matter of fact, you bonded Fran and I back to each other, and I really owe you a lot for that."

I shook my head. "You don't owe me anything, Cleo."

"Yes, I do. It's what I actually came here for, to thank you and Hailey for that night. Fran also wants to thank you too."

I smiled. "That's very nice of her."

It was then that he too cracked a smile. "She as well wants to know two more things: When're you going to host another such party, and where I can get a similar costume as that one you had on. You think you can help me out with that?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Whenever you're ready," I said.

---------ACROSS THE WORLD---------

Across the other side of the world, on a lonely beach, Kaylie lounged under a yellow umbrella staring out at the restless blue waters of the ocean. She was still feeling the pressing fabric that was her bikini while she combed her fingers through her lock of hair. The coating on her nails should have dried by now. She opened her pouch bag and took out a bottled lotion. Her eyes scanned the beach, surprised that she was the only one here. She probably could use some help putting the lotion on her backside.

She noticed something dark appear in the water far before her and she looked up and saw a black man gliding through the waves. He was walking through the water coming towards her direction. Tall and muscle-bound, his head clean-shaven. He looked a lot like that movie actor who was a favourite of hers, Tyrese Gibson. Except he seemed taller than Gibson. She didn't know it then, but her mouth was open as she watched the black man step out of the water and walk on the wet beach. He was wearing a pair of red shorts to stuck to his body; even from where she sat she could make out the outline of his ... she gasped.

Oh-My-God, is that his cock!

The black man came towards her direction. Kylie thought of gathering up her things and splitting for the hotel, except she couldn't move. Neither could she take her eyes off him.

He came and knelt before her, smiling.

"Hi there," he extended his hand towards her. "My name's Shango."

12