I Call Him Mr. Tibbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

Tibbs carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom that he'd been staying since he came here and threw her on the bed.

"All right, you white, horny bitch. It's time I give you a taste of some black medicine."

He began unbuckling the belt of his jeans but Hailey came forward on her hands and knees and beat him to it.

"No, my darling," she cooed. "Allow me to get that done for you."

Her hands worked on freeing his buckle from its belt hole and then grabbing the belt's leather skin with her mouth, she pulled it off his waistline. Tibbs bent over her and caressed her ass which was sticking out the sides of her micro pair of jeans while she undid his jeans' buttons and out sprung his big, black tool. It's thick head dripped pre-cum as she wrapped her hand around its girth, feeling its veins throb in her skin. It was only during the day when she looked at it that she felt amazed by the size of his cock; it made her gush with wetness just from looking at it and inhaling its natural fragrance. She kissed his cocks head, lapped her tongue over the sides, before opening her mouth to consume more of him. The room was now filled with the sound of her mouth slurping over his black cock and moaning in her throat as well. Tibbs managed to force her shorts down her thighs and smacked her ass, spurring her to suck him harder. He licked his fingers then leaned over her backside and inserted them into her pussy. Hailey whimpered at the same time wiggled her butt as her lover finger-fucked her like that.

Hailey paused to take a deep breath before swallowing his cock once more, fighting to get as much of his shaft down her throat. She ended up gagging on it like she always did and tears fell from her eyes, still she felt exhilarated by it. Tibbs held his meat in his hand and held her chin in his other hand and smacked her face with his cock, leaving slimy welts on her cheeks.

"Gimme that cock!" she moaned. "Oh God, please, give me that cock of yours."

"Oh I'm gonna give it to you, bitch. Turn your fine self around, let me see that white ass of yours."

Hailey wiggled her jeans shorts off her legs and kicked them across the room then turned around and presented her bum towards her man. Tibbs gave her ass cheeks light slaps, savouring the way her flesh bounced and twitched from his touch. Tibbs smacked her ass till it turned red, and Hailey yowled from each one he gave her; his cock stood straight like a spear from his waistline. When he felt ready, he grabbed her by her hips and pulled her towards him. Rubbing the head of his prick up and down her pussy walls, he introduced it into her love nest and Hailey's hands squeezed the bed sheets and she groaned from the experience.

"Ohhh ... daddy!"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 12 years ago
Interesting

I tried to enjoy it but I could t get Mr portier face off my head.

lin4_69lin4_69over 12 years ago
yes

hot hot i loved it, nice to have hot live in black cock to nurse daily yumme

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
HOT

i liked it , need me a Mr Tibbs i can now, just got figure out how to break it to the husband lol

kim2734ckim2734cover 12 years ago

I really enjoyed the first section of the story. The transition was a little awkward, but still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fuck off and die you fucked up nigger cunt. Go fuck all those fucked up ugly white married cunts that read your stories but for fucks sake STOP writing about it. You are not a nigger master you are a fucked up tiny pricked useless nigger cunt that needs acid pour down your throat and over your tiny prick.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories