I Call on Lotchie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

Lotchie likes the intimacy of the full body contact, and she likes to whisper erotic things to me and to hear me whisper them to her. She prefers being on top so she can control the speed of the strokes and the depth of my cock entering her pussy but she also likes my cock to massage her whole love hole so she changes her motion sometimes. Since we both enjoy ourselves immensely whenever we make love, this is more than just allright with me, it is wonderful. After moving straight back and forth for many slow, deep and delightful strokes, Lotchie started using a circular motion.

When she started pushing her pussy back onto my cock, Lotchie swung a little to her right, so that when I thrust my cock straight into her, I was massaging, besides her clit, the left edge and the left side of her sweet love hole. On the other part of her stroke, when she was moving her pussy off my cock, she swung to her left, so my cock rubbed against the left edge and left side. This was not actully circular, but more of an oval, and after a few strokes in one direction, Lotchie changed her motion to starting by swinging to the left. My cock thrusts were straight in, so when she changed the directions of her motion, my cock also received differing sensations, so both of us enjoyed the variety.

Lotchie continued slowly stroking her pussy onto and off my cock for a long time, with both of us enjoying the sensations. My climax was building. It was still a long way off, especially at this slow pace, and I was in no hurry. Lotchie was still cooing and sighing but then she whispered to me "George, I need more on my clit." Having said that, she changed her motions again, back to straight back and forth but with a difference. At the end of her stroke, when my cock was the most deeply in her pussy, Lotchie raised her pussy, dragging her clit against the top of my cock. With the first stroke of this new motion, Lotchie moaned delightedly at this increased contact between my cock and her clit. I moaned also, at the waves of pleasure emanating from my cock as Lotchie dragged her clit along it. Even with a slow stroke, this contact would make me cum sooner.

Lotchie would cum sooner too, of course, and that is what I expected to happen. She was moaning ecstatically and her eyes were closed as we fucked using the newest motion, and juices were running out of her pussy and down onto my chest and off the bed, and I could feel even more pussy juices running onto my balls and ass and then onto the bed. Between moans, she exclaimed "Ooo, that's so gooood. My clit really loves your big, hard cock." Flattery, of course. My cock isn't all that big but it was good and hard, thanks mostly to Lotchie's beautiful body and wet and beautiful pussy. And Viagra.

"Oh, George, your cock is so great. I'm ready to cum. Let's fuck faster, George, I'm ready to cum." That was a silly thing for Lotchie to say because she was controlling the speed.

"Okay, Lotchie. Let's fuck faster, and I'll cum after you do."

As Lotchie increased the speed of her strokes, and I fucked my cock into her pussy to match her speed, I could feel her clit scraping even harder across the top of my cock. Her moans were changing to whimpers and her eyes were closed "Oh, God, that's good, George. Keep fucking me. I love your cock." And then "Ahhh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, fuck me, I'm cumming." At this point, I knew Lotchie would mostly lose control, so I took over the speed of our fucking. I had my hands on her hips to keep her clit in contact with my cock, and I started slamming my cock into her pussy as hard and as fast as I knew she wanted it. Mostly, she was rocking back and forth and side to side, grinding her pussy into me and proclaiming how she was cumming and how much she liked to fuck. Lotchie continued cumming for longer than she had the first time, until she finally climaxed. Her back arched and she thrust her pussy even harder into me, then relaxed and sprawled on top of me. At that point, I relaxed my own control and, after a few more strokes of my cock into her dripping-wet pussy, I ejaculated into my condom.

Lotchie lay on top of me for a while, neither of is in any hurry to get out of bed. As my cock softened, her juices ran out of her pussy and I thought it a shame they would go to waste, delicious as they are, but I was too tired to get up, and Lotchie didn't want to move either.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12