I Can Do Better Than That....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raage
Raage
3 Followers

Immediately Megan orgasmed again. This time I knew it would a big multiple orgasm. For the next 4 minutes she writhed under the unrelenting onslaught of my fucking her brains out. She lost herself in the ecstasy and her body was a flurry of movement in every direction. At this point, she often tells me after these "fuck my brains out" sessions, she can't even think anymore and there are parts which are completely blanked out -- like she passed out. I tell her she definitely did not pass out and now I will have video footage of it.

You could definitely tell the difference between her and the porn star on the video from a week earlier. This was real, unfaked. This could be an award winning scene.

Feeling my own orgasm building up I shouted, "I'm about to cum!" Hearing that she pulled out from under me and got on her knees on the floor. We had discussed the "money shot" before. I stationed myself so the stationary camera could get a good view of it and Shelley moved around and zoomed in on my hand stroking my engorged cock. Suddenly with a roaring I shot a huge burst of cum all over Megan's tits and face. We hadn't had sex for a couple days so I had a lot built up. Globs of cum stuck to her nose, mouth and chest with a long line of cum dangling from the tip of my dick.

After a the first initial burst and the aftershocks, Megan moved forward and nearly swallowed my dick entirely. I could feel her tongue swirling around, cleaning me off. The feeling was incredible. When she came up for air Shelley came up behind me and zoomed in on her face. Megan took a finger and swabbing a glob off her chin looked right into the camera said, "Now that's what I call EXTRA MEATY!"

******

I sat back on the couch feeling completely spent. Megan sat back on her knees with a glow about her that said she felt the same. Shelley put her camera down, went over to the stationary camera turning it off and said, "I have seen a couple adult videos in the past, but this was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed! I just hope the cameras picked it all up 'cause if they did you two will be millionaires!"

"That was probably the best sex I've ever had" Megan said. "But now I need to clean up". She got up and stumbled into the master bathroom and started the shower.

Suddenly realizing Megan's friend Shelley was the only other person in the room and I had no clothes on, a wave of embarrassment came over me. Kind of silly, thinking back now, at what she had just witnessed and what the evening still had in store for all of us. But what can I say -- I'm just a shy, modest guy at heart. Looking around I grabbed my pants. I then told Shelley, "While she's cleaning up lets take a look at the video footage".

We hooked up the cameras to the TV's again. The footage was amazing! I got rock hard again just watching it. "This is fantastic! Shelley, your footage is like gold!" We were both watching a close up of my cock moving in and out of Meg's shaved pussy.

Shelley was intently watching the screens. "Yah this is good stuff." I don't think she was aware of what her hands were up to as she absentmindedly touched herself in various places on her body.

"I'm going to go check on Megan", I said getting up. I also wanted to give Shelley some space to keep watching the video footage.

As I approached the bathroom I could hear the shower turning off. Going in I saw Megan toweling off in the shower. I approached, knocked on the door and asked, "How you feeling?"

"Exhilarated! That was the most erotic experience of my life! I'm still having mini orgasms."

"We've been watching the footage and you were spectacular. You were right about the difference between you and the porn star from the video. Your enjoyment could be felt through the TV." I shared.

"Good." Megan said, coming out of the shower. "I can tell it had the intend effect", she said and pointed to the tent in my pants.

"Yah. It did." Grinning like a school boy I handed her another towel and taking the wet one from her I asked, "So you still want to continue?"

"Do I?" She came right up to me and dropping the dry towel at our feet hugged me and passionately kissed me. I could feel her begin to rub up against the hard on in my pants. After heating me up she pushed me away saying,"You and Shelley set up for the Plumber scene and I'll be right out. I need to do a costume change."

*****

Shelley and I set up the stationary camera again at the door. I went and got a tool box for a prop and put on a handyman shirt Megan bought just for this occasion. Soon Megan came out wearing just a robe. I knew that underneath she was wearing just a matching bra and panty set.

"Everything set?" she asked.

"Just about." I replied.

"Good. Let me go make sure the kitchen is in order for when we move into there. I don't think I will be in the mood to do anything about it later", she said with a wink.

"I'll help", Shelley chimed in following Megan into the kitchen.

Walking into the kitchen Shelley said, "Meg, I just want to thank you for sharing this experience with me. Its been... wonderful so far."

"No, thank you. Without your camera work now of this would be possible. And you've been so professional about it. If it was me, I'd be ripping off my clothes and attacking the two of you." replied Megan.

"Its not like that hasn't crossed my mind", said Shelley tentatively. "I have a question...".

"Yes?" said Megan while picking up a few kitchen items off the main dining table. She expected there would be some major action on that table and didn't want to accidentally break anything important.

"Have you every been with another woman?" blurted out Shelley.

Megan looked up at Shelley, "No. Although it has occasionally crossed my mind. I guess the opportunity never presented itself and up until recently I never had anyone I felt comfortable enough to approach."

"Until recently?" inquired Shelley.

"I knew that in order to do a marketable movie there would have to be a girl-girl scene. In fact my husband even brought that up. So I began thinking of a suitable girl partner for that scene. My thoughts kept coming back to you."

"Really?" asked Shelley.

"You have a great body, a lot like mine. At least from what I have seen." commented my wife. "And we share a lot in common, even more now", grinned Megan.

Giggling Shelley, "That is very true. And since I have seen all of you, I can truthfully say we are a lot alike physically except the carpet and drapes, if you know what I mean".

Laughing, Megan said, "I had only tried to shave myself completely once before and that was a bad experience. That was years ago. Most of the porn actresses I have seen shaved completely bald so I gave it another shot. It took a while, but I love the feeling of it when I touch myself and my husbands tongue nearly shot me over the moon with each flick."

"I keep myself trimmed, from habit I guess since I'm not getting any right now. The divorce and all." Shelley said, a bit forlorn.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" asked Megan.

"I experimented in college. But I don't remember much. I was pretty drunk those times. I do remember them being fun though", Shelley responded.

"Do you think you could do it again?" questioned Megan tentatively.

Feeling a bit tingly, Shelley responded, "After the show I just witnessed I'm about ready to throw you down on that table myself". Shelley moved close to Megan and gave her a small kiss on the lips. Her eyes still closed, Shelley felt Megan's lips on hers. They stayed connected for a few more seconds and then they broke away.

"That was really nice", said Megan holding onto her friend's hands. "I think we could put on quite the show for the camera if you are up to it".

"You better believe it!" Shelley exclaimed squeezing Megan's hands.

*******

"This will start like when the Pizza guy came here", explained Megan. "I will be in the kitchen and try to turn on the water. When it doesn't come on, because we have turned it off below, I will complain about having to call a plumber. Then we will cut to the front door with you coming in and then back to the kitchen with you underneath the sink"

"Sounds like a plan", both Megan and I said.

We got our cameras ready and filmed Megan in her robe turning on the sink. When the water didn't come out she said, "What am I going to do? I don't know a thing about how to fix this thing", and she hit the faucet with a beater she grabbed from the sink.

Turning around with her back to the sink, her robe opened a little bit exposing the top of her light blue bra strap. She had spent some time teasing up her blond hair so she looked like a high school girl straight from the 80's. "I simply don't have time for this today" she complained. "I had a major shopping trip planned with my friends and then I needed to get ready for my date tonight. Talk about a day killer!".

Megan picked up the phone book and pretended to turn to the plumber section of the yellow pages. Picking up the phone she hit a few numbers and said "Hello. I need a plumber ASAP... You can send one over right away? That would be great! Here's my address. ...He's in the neighborhood and can be over in 10 minutes?! ...Thats fantastic. ...Yes, I 'll be home. I'll be waiting". Megan hung up the phone and started putting away a few of the dishes.

"I better put a few of these away so he doesn't think I'm a total slob. Besides you never know if he'll be cute", grinned Megan wistfully while we faded the scene to black.

******

We set up the cameras facing the front door and with my 'uniform' on I went outside. Knocking on the door, it was answered by the beautiful blond with big hair and a plain pink robe on.

"I'm do glad you could make it over so quickly!" she exclaimed, ushering me right in. "Hopefully we can get this fixed and I can still keep all my plans for the day", she added.

We reset things for the kitchen and I planted myself by the kitchen sink. "Yep, you have a problem here Miss." I said trying to turn on the water. "This might take awhile", I added.

Opening the oak cabinet doors under the sink I crawled under on my back. Laying under there I pretended to use the wrench and some other tools from my tool box.

During this Megan was looking me up and down, not so I could see but so that camera could see she was checking me out. Looking directly at the bulge in my pants she licked her lips and touched the outside of her right breast. Loud enough so the camera could here she muttered, "Thats what I really need...", and continued to check me out in a growing lustful way.

"Ma'am", I said loudly from below her sink, "I think it has to do with your pipes".

"Damn straight it does", Megan said wantonly.

"What was that ma'am?" I called out.

"Oh, I hope it doesn't cost me a fortune", she covered.

"I think it will be manageable" I replied from under the sink.

"I think I could manage that" Megan again said a bit too loudly while staring at the bulge in my pants.

"What?" I yelled out.

"Um, I certainly hope so" she said, again covering for her slip of the tongue remark. Megan wanted to reach out and grab at me and started to do so only to suddenly pull back.

"His cock looks so good and I haven't had any for ages", complained Megan, again just loud enough so Shelley's camera could pick it up. "I wonder what he would do if I did this...", and without thinking she knelt down between my legs and before I even knew what was happening she had me unzipped, out and in her mouth.

I felt myself getting hard in her mouth. This didn't happen often because I could usually anticipate her going down on me and my body reacted even before I could think. As it was, I could barely get out the next line, "Ma'am, what are you doing?

Lifted her head up she replied, "I need to check if you are qualified to fix my pipes". And she put my cock back in her mouth and started bobbing up and down, occasionally running her tongue up and down my shaft.

I felt paralyzed there under the sink. The camera could only see about half of me, not that anyone watching would like to see the rest. Megan was giving me the blow job of a life time while pulling down my pants. Soon she had to release her mouth from me to take off my boots and jeans. Quickly though she was back to work and I was in paradise, if not just a bit uncomfortable in this exact position. Oh the price I pay for my art!

What I couldn't see was that during this Megan had shimmied out of her robe exposing a matching light blue bra and 'boy short" panty set. The boy shorts were trimmed with lace and looked like they could be ripped right off her (they could and I did a bit later). While sucking on me one of the bra straps slipped down, teasing the camera with the thought that maybe the rest might come down.

After getting me good and hard with her mouth, Megan pulled back and licking her lips she said, "Time to check out my pipes now". She pulled her panties to the side and mounted me cowgirl style.

I knew this show was for the camera, but it was REALLY uncomfortable for me in this position. I gave it a few minutes and said, "Ma'am I am a professional and need to take control of this situation immediately!" I scooted out from under the sink and pulled a startled Megan from me.

Pouting she said, "But you haven't finished the job".

"Like I said, I am a professional and I'm the only one in this room certified for "pipe checking". I then reached down and ripped off the flimsy underwear leaving her only in the bra which was barely covering her heaving breasts.

Turning her around and bending her over the kitchen table, I stated, "This is how you check the pipes". And I slid my already slick cock into her pussy and started to give her a lesson in pipe checking. Her mouth opened in a silent O and she reached out across the table, holding on the far edge like her life depended on it.

Shelley had moved around and was capturing the looks on her face. I gripped her hips and varied from heavy pounding to moving in and out of her slowly. Each time I alternated the sounds she emitted changed from high pitched squeaks to lower pitcher moans. In between she let out a few obscenities and I continued grunting like it was a great physical exertion (it wasn't was 2 can play it up for the camera I thought).

We let a few minutes of this pass with Megan in the middle of a multiple orgasm. Because of the Pizza guy scene she was a lot more sensitive now. Still, even during her most intense orgasms she had a slight smile and her could tell she was having the time of her life.

Finally pulling out, I swung her around sitting her on the corner of the table. I had unclasped her bra in the process and yanked it right off her. Again, her nipples were swelled up and ripe for the picking. I felt compelled to grab one with me teeth and suck for all I was worth. We were both acting like dogs in heat, as she grabbed my head and forced more of her tit in my mouth. This is when its good that she isn't' some twig of a woman. From the fucking I just gave her, her hips were involuntarily thrusting up and down causing her other breast to bob up and down. To me its incredible hot to watch this while sucking on her.

Finally she released my head somewhat and I pulled back. I grabbed her ass and thrust my dick straight into her causing her to arch her head back. She quickly wrapped her legs around my waist. As I pulled back from each thrust she used her legs to force me back in. Luckily I'm just tall enough to avoid impaling myself on the semi-pointed corner of the table. That would have not been good.

"Is...this...the...proper...procedure...for...pipe...checking?" she grunted in between thrusts.

"Almost", I said, "We will need to run something though them to make sure they don't leak."

Opening her eyes wide she squealed, "What does a pro like you recommend?"

Pulling out of her, she gripped the sides of the table and leaned back. I started stroking myself and said, "a little of this..." and started coming all over her pussy and stomach. The quantity wasn't as much as the first time but the ferocity was definitely there. A couple of squirts and then she slid down and started cleaning me off. Did I mention how good that felt?

Shelley had come up close and zoomed in on the cleansing Megan was giving me. When Meg was finished she looked right at the camera (which Shelley has positioned right above Megan's head to make it look like she was looking at me) and said, "Next time I need my pipes checked I'll know to call a Pro!"

******

"This just keeps getting better", Shelley said as she and I were watching the footage. Megan needed some time to get cleaned up again for the final scenario. I had put my pants back on and a t-shirt. Not really for modesty's sake now, but just because I found it more comfortable. I could unquestionably tell Shelley was felling very 'hot and bothered' after filming the scenes and now watching the footage. I felt a bit sorry for her.

I found her attractive, but my commitment was to Megan. And without Meg's permission I wouldn't touch Shelley in a sexual way. But I had the feeling Megan and Shelley had some ideas of their own to take care of Shelley's growing needs.

The last scene was a nurse-patient scene. I was going to be the patient and Megan has a sexy nurse outfit she was going to put on. It was complete with white heels, bustier, white thigh-high nylons, and a little white cap with the red cross on it. I had asked how she was going to keep the cap on during the scene, know how much she moved around during sex. She pulled out a handful of hairpins and said enough of those should do the trick.

My only concern about the next scene was my performance. I knew I could get it up again but the final shot with me cumming would not be as spectacular and the first two. I went into our room where Megan was nearly finished putting on the outfit. She looked hot! She hadn't put the heels on yet, but was just fixing the tiny hat on her head with the pins.

"Wow, honey you look good enough to eat", I exclaimed entering the room. "Remind me to get sick more often!" I joked.

"About you getting sick..." she said as she worked a pin through her hair and clipped it onto the hat. "We need to chat about the next scene".

Curiously I asked, "What's up?"

"I want to do the next scene as the girl-girl scene" she replied. "We haven't done it yet and we both know that is key for making a marketable movie."

"Girl-girl?" I said a bit relieved that I wouldn't HAVE TO perform, but very curious as to her plans.

"I spoke with Shelley and she is going to be the patient. You are going to operate the cameras", she explained as she fiddled with another pin.

"And she is good with this?" I asked.

"Oh she is definitely good with it", replied Megan in that grin of hers. Getting up she put on the heels. "How do I look?" she asked.

"I'm not sure I want to let Shelley have the next scene now" I said coming close and wrapping my arms around her buried my head in her ample cleavage the outfit was creating.

Pushing me away, "I just spent the last 30 minutes getting all done up for this and I'm not going to let you ruin it for 2 minutes of pleasure. We can play with this outfit another day. Maybe I'll let YOU wear it next time!" she teased as she left the room. Not likely I though, I thought, I don't swing that way.

******

We had set up the twin sized bed we had for guests. I raised up it and we put a white sheet over it in an attempt to make it appear like a hospital bed. The next step would have been to rent an actual hospital bed and as I found out those are expensive!

While I was out of the room, Shelley had changed into the patient gown Megan has originally obtained for me. It was plain white and went down to her knees. The front covered her completely to her neck and the back tied up so all you could see was the back of her knees and a triangle coming down from the back of her neck.

Raage
Raage
3 Followers