I Can Smell Your Sex

Story Info
You use her for your pleasure.
2.1k words
4.24
29.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a man, it's easy to be dominant. It's easy to take. It's much harder to give. And that is why my present position is a difficult one. Simply put, you are going to do whatever you want to me. And I'm going to let you. No, I'm not just going to let you, I'm going to beg for it. I'm going to beg for it because I want it, I want whatever you want to do to me. I want to please you.

I know that tonight, I may or may not be allowed to cum. I also not that it is irrelevant, because tonight you are going to fuck me. I can't see how you are dressed. I can't see anything for that matter, as you have me blindfolded. Through the tiny cracks above and below my eyes, I can almost make out the flicker of the candles that I know you just lit. I can hear you, and I can picture you, standing there, your breasts full, nipples hard, and your pussy…

"I said, on your knees." Your voice breaks the silence, penetrating my thoughts. You must have said it before. I wonder what consequences this act of disobedience might hold, and shiver with both fear and lust.

I start to move to my knees, but not nearly quick enough for your needs. I feel your hand push my head downwards, hard. I gasp in surprise, and can do nothing but comply. After all, my hands are tied. The force of reaching the floor so quickly hurts, but I say nothing. I'm on my knees, before you. I know you are near, because I can smell your sex. It is intoxicating. I can smell, in that scent, every time we've fucked, made love. I can smell you all the times you have cum.

You bend down, your lips against my ear. "From now on," you whisper. "If I have to tell you twice, you will not enjoy the consequences." And then, you pause. I can almost see you, a smirk running across your lips. "Or," you say again, a bit louder this time, "perhaps you will."

I can nothing. I haven't been given permission to speak. Besides, what is there to say to that? Yes, I probably will enjoy it? Yes, I have always wanted this? Such things would seem trivial. No, I can't say those things, because what I want isn't to be punished. It is for you to enjoy punishing me.

I can feel you walking around me, taking in the scene. I'm naked, my hands behind my back, tightly bound. You run your hands up and down my back, down to my ass, and from there across my legs. I'm still on my knees for you, as you ordered. Oh, and my cock is hard. Very, very hard. The urge to touch myself is maddening, and yet so out of reach it feels like to do so would be a dream, the kind where one wakes up just as it happens. As if you can read my thoughts, your hand reaches around to the other side of me, and lightly glides up and down it. I pulse in your hand. Now, I know you are smiling.

"This turns you on, doesn't it?" I nod. You must be pursing your lips. "I see." More gentle stroking, as if enjoying a new plaything. "Well then, perhaps I will test your commitment to the present arrangement. Do not speak. Do not moan. Do not make a sound, do you understand me?" I can only nod. "Good," you say, as you begin to stroke me, faster. I close my eyes behind the blindfold, breathing in even breaths, trying so hard to obey. It's not that hard at first. But now, it's getting very difficult. Now, I'm dripping on to your hand.

"Oh God," I gasp. It wasn't much, just a single outlet of air. I couldn't help it.

You stop, immediately. "Tsk, Tsk," your mouth clicks, "I might have let you cum like that." Instead, your hands reach for my nipples, and squeeze, hard. I clench my teeth, but it is no use. I let out a low, guttural moan of pain. You squeeze tighter. And another moan. Tighter. And another. Finally, you stop.

"You repeatedly disobeyed me."

And then, silence. Thirty seconds, a minute…two minutes, and still nothing. Except for a noise, however slight. I would recognize the sound anywhere. You are touching yourself, rhythmically, without sound. I don't know how you are doing it, but I know that you are fucking yourself the way I love to watch you, and yet tonight I can't. The blindfold makes sure of that.

Finally, after a few minutes, the motion stops. You are teasing yourself, as well as me. And then, just as quickly, I'm lowered to the floor, lying on my back. You didn't quite push me, but my equilibrium is nonetheless disturbed. I feel dizzy, the room spins behind my blindfold, but I don't say anything. All at once, I can smell your sex once more. And not just smell it, but taste it. You are sitting on me, pressing yourself right up against my mouth. It is so…unexpected. I can barely breath, but I know what I must do, should I like to in the future.

I press my tongue against you, and I find you. I know exactly where you like it, and I center on it, circling, back and forth, whatever I can to bring you the pleasure I know you desire. I can imagine you, your legs straddling my face, moaning (as you indeed have begun to do) as I pleasure you. It really is hard to breath. I consider saying something, but just as I open my mouth, you press harder against me, pushing the air from my lungs. I could push you off…except that my wrists are still bound behind my back (and now, it hurts). So, I do the only thing I can. I continue to lick you, as hard and quickly as I can. I can feel your orgasm building, as your wetness leaks all over my mouth, but you again have decided to wait.

You sit up, and I gasp for breath. I'm taking in deep breaths of air, sucking the oxygen in. "Hmm…" I hear you moan slightly, "you did a good job. But now, I have another use for you."

And with that, you sit on me once more, albeit with a different angle. This time, it is not your pussy pressed against my mouth, but your ass. And once again, I have no choice. Your hold your cheeks apart for me, and I push my tongue up into you. I circle around your asshole first, because that's what seems most appropriate. Your urgency causes you to press harder against me, and I know what you really want. You want your ass to be fucked by my tongue, and I oblige you. I push it out as far as I can, penetrating you. I can feel you rocking back and forth, taking me inside you, my breath again taken from me.

And, just to tease me, you play with my cock as you ride my tongue. I can barely comprehend this feeling, as you fuck me, and I you. You enjoy me, moaning as my tongue explores this forbidden part of you.

I can hear you moaning, but you aren't touching yourself. I'm surprised, as I can taste your wetness dripping down from your pussy. But, in time, I'll realize why. You have other things planned for me.

You stand, slowly. I'm left on the floor, laying, face covered in your juices. "On your knees, again" you command, and I obey. It's hard to do, given my hands still tied behind me, but I find a way. I have no choice, after all.

There is silence again, now, and for a moment I think you must be masturbating again (God it makes me so hot when you do that), but no. There is motion, for sure, but not that. And then it stops. Everything stops. Except for the smell of your sex. It is still there, albeit less pronounced. There is another smell now, close to my mouth. Rubber? It's not clear. At least, not until it is pressed against my lips. Then, comprehension strikes.

"Suck me," you say, simply. I remain there, kneeling, my lips closed. My mind is whirling. This had not been one of the acts discussed in all our fantasies, in all our dirty talk as we made love. No, this is something new. This is one of those dirty fantasies you have always thought about, but never would tell me. You keep a few of those, I know, in the very back of your mind, thoughts you wouldn't dare share, but that dominate your thoughts at night as you masturbate next to me, nonetheless.

With this realization, I open my mouth. The taste is…unimportant. The feeling is…indescribable. I'm sucking you, slowly at first, not knowing exactly what I'm doing, but imagining how you do it to me, and taking you in my mouth, deeper and deeper. I can feel your hips begin to move as well, pushing your in to my mouth. I don't know how to react, the only thing I know to do is to keep taking it, trying not to gag.

Of course, I can't help it, you push so far inside…but you pull out soon after, my saliva coating your newly acquired phallus. "You are a decent cocksucker," you say, mildly, "but I require more of you than just a blowjob."

With that, you push me over, my head resting on the carpet, my hands still bound, my ass now freely in the air. My legs are spread wide apart. Perhaps it is instinct, or perhaps I just know what you want, and will give it. I can hear something now, clearly. It is a humming sound, and I recognize it instantly. It is your favorite magic bullet, and it is not hard to guess its location. Your new toy is ingenious indeed. I can imagine it, as I lie there, my ass exposed, inserted into a unique location on your strapon, right above your clit. Yes, that's how you would enjoy it, how you are enjoying it now.

Your breath catches. I think the moment (and the vibrator) have taken even you by surprise. But you quickly regain your composure, and proceed to inch near me, pushing apart my ass cheeks with your hands. Your rubber cock is pressed right up against my asshole. I can feel your hardness, already well lubricated from my saliva and some lube you must have added just a moment ago. Perhaps that's why you were gasping moments ago-you were imagining it was your own cock, and your hand stroking it as you applied the lube.

"I'm going to fuck you now," you say. It is a half statement, half moan. And with that you push. Slowly at first, and with increasing urgency. I try my best to relax, but it hurts at first, and I nearly scream out for you to stop. But no, this is your time to do as you wish, and I can take it. Besides, as it pushes inside, there is a strange sensation…yes, it is pleasure. It feels like I am being filled, and I imagine, absently (the pleasure is taking over) that this must be how it feels, in a way, when I fuck you. And now, you are fucking me, slowly, in and out with your cock, your hands around my waste, your vibrator buzzing against you. And you are moaning now, loudly, dropping any pretense of being in control. You are going to cum for me, I know, right up against me.

I can't help it, I moan with you. I beg you to fuck me. I beg you to cum inside me, just as I have heard you do countless times before. And before I know it, you are moaning, shaking against me as I push back against you, my hips driving you even deeper inside me. And you are screaming my name, and I know your legs are shaking, your pussy throbbing uncontrollably.

Your orgasm subsides, and you lay across me, still inside me. I still haven't cum yet, my cock is on fire, dripping wetness, and I want to touch it so badly, but I cannot. My wrists are still bound.

Finally, you speak "Do you want to cum now," you ask, devilishly.

"That's up to you," I answer, a smile crossing my face as well.