I Can’t Believe I Did It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my drink and went over and sat down with George. "We picked a bad place tonight. There's a couples conference in the hotel and they've nearly taken over the place."

We both had fresh drinks so we discussed what we should do as we drank them. We were nearly ready to leave when George look over at the bar and said. "All may not be lost."

I turned and saw a handsome guy in his thirties sitting just a few feet away and thought, Yeah, he'd do.

"How can we do it? He's already seen the two of us together."

"I've got an idea. Sit here and look pretty while I get us another round."

George went over and stood next to the guy at the bar and signaled the bartender. After ordering another round for us, he turned to the guy at the bar. "A lot of couples here tonight," he said.

The guy looked around and replied, "Yeah, looks like I'll be drinking alone tonight."

George nodded. He looked around as well and said, "My wife and I come here every couple of mouths or so. She likes to dance and I have two left feet. Normally, there are a lot of unattached guys who are willing to dance with her and get her, her dancing fix that I can't provide."

"That's pretty brave of you," he said, looking my way. "Most guys who show up in a bar like this would be sorely tempted to, ah... take liberties dancing with a good looking woman."

George chuckled and leaned in lowering his voice but no so low I couldn't hear it. "To tell the truth, I don't really mind, providing she doesn't, they end up sending her home hot to trot. It's a win-win situation. She get all the dancing she wants I get well taken care of that night and the guys get a thrill."

"Well you're as out of luck tonight as I am."

"I don't know," George replied, "do you dance?"

"You want me to dance with your wife?"

"I really don't much care who, but you're the only unattached guy in the bar."

He looked at me for a long time, then leaned in lowered his voice and I had to really strain to catch it, but I'm sure he said, "... And if I want to 'take liberties'?"

George smiled. "Win-win."

The bartender brought our drinks and George paid for them and looked at the guy raising his eyebrows. "You do dance, don't you?"

"Sure I dance," he said.

George brought him over to the table and introduced us. "I found you a dance partner," he smiled.

Just then the band started to play. "No time like the present," the guy said, holding out his hand. As he took me in his arms, I looked a George. George did a bump and grind, indicating I should let the guy know I was willing to let him "take liberties." I chuckled as we moved across the dance floor. After we were out of sight from George I took his advice and pressed in close. I didn't actually grind myself into him; I just made it plain that dancing close was OK. The number was nearly over before he made his first tentative move. He only pushed his leg between my in a turn. It only lasted for a moment, but I could tell he was trying to see if there was a reaction good or bad. I just leaned back and smiled at him. A few minutes later, he did it again and this time he worked it a little.

The song ended and we rejoined George to finish our drinks.

"Did you enjoy your dance?" George wanted to know.

"Oh, he's a great dancer."

"Your wife is light on her feet. I was able to lead her easily."

While we sat out a couple of dances we learned that his work for the day had run late causing him to have to delay his flight home until tomorrow. Rested, we were back on floor for three more songs. This time, I just put my arms around his neck and snuggled right in as soon as we were away from the table. He began rubbing my back and took a surprisingly long time reach my butt. When he did, I wiggled it a little and kissed him on the neck. That sent the message. He nuzzled my neck and when I turned my head toward him he kissed me a nice soft sensual kiss.

After that his hand really began to roam and once he found my boobs, he showed a little surprise. I was wearing the shelf bra that by now had become my "usual" bra for these occasions and he could feel my nipples easily without the added fabric of a bra cup. He spent an inordinate amount of time working my nipples having the expected results. By the time we went back to the table again, my nipples were clearly visible through the fabric of my blouse and were so hot that I was surprised they weren't burning a hole. Of course it may have been the heat was escaping though the opening created by the three buttons he undone to get better access when kissing my chest/cleavage.

George pretended not to notice the buttons undone and smiled as we sat down. He signaled the bartender for another round. "You guys look really good out there. I think you're the best dancers on the floor tonight." The bartender sat the drinks on the bar and George went to pay for them. My Lothario took advantage of that to put a hand on my knee. When I just smiled at him he moved it to the inside of my thigh and was beginning to explore up stream when George got back with the drinks. Leaving his left hand on the inside of my thigh about eight inches above my knee, he began to rave about how much he enjoyed dancing with me when suddenly the lights went out.

Actually, it wasn't a lot different, considering that the lights were low to start with, it was only that music went dead and the emergency lights came on. The bartender spoke up in a loud voice.

"It's just a minor power outage folks. I'm sure the lights will come back on in a minute. Enjoy your drinks."

Well we did just that... for a half an hour. That's when the night manager of the hotel came in and announced, "I've just been on the phone with the power company. It seems a tank truck ran off the road right through a substation and the resulting fire took out the whole substation. They tell me it will be at least three hours before we can expect the power to be restored. When you want to go back to your rooms, come to the front desk and a bell boy will escort you to your rooms. I'm afraid you'll have to walk up stairs since the elevators are out. Feel free to stay and enjoy yourselves. The bar will be able to serve beer and wine until the usual closing time."

"So much for dancing tonight," my dance partner said. "I guess I'd better see about an escort to my room. Thanks for the entertainment," he said smiling at me.

"Well, you know we're only twenty minutes from home. The party doesn't have to end yet," said George surprising us both. "Do you have a car?" he asked our new friend.

"Yes, I'll turn it in tomorrow at the airport."

"Good. You can follow me to our house. We've got a decent sound system and the drinks are a whole lot cheaper," George smiled. "Why don't you ride with him dear, so he doesn't get lost." When our friend tossed a tip on the bar, George looked at me and waggled his eyebrows.

I took my escorts arm and walked with him to the valet who retrieved his rental. George didn't wait for us so he could follow, so I had to give directions. He had rented a Lincoln Town Car so I was able to sit next to him with my arm around him. He casually reached over and stroked the inside of my thigh. In response, I kissed him on the cheek. His hand claimed territory under the hem of my dress and as we drove, he explored and claimed more. By the time we exited the freeway, his fingers had found my thong and were tracing small patterns over the silky surface which were strategically designed to tease without overly arousing, but it was doing both. He was succeeding only in making me want more.

We pulled up in front of the house and once he'd turned off the lights and engine, he unfastened our seatbelts and started kissing me. As we tongue wrestled, his hand went down my back, over my hip and found bare skin on the back of my thigh. From there, he went north again discovering my underwear was indeed a thong. When the hand on my bare butt began to creep around front, I decided things needed to cool down. It wouldn't do to be seduced on the street in front of your own house.

"We'd better be getting in. I don't want the neighbors to wonder why I'm spending so much time in a car with a stranger." He nodded and we got out.

Inside, George had music playing and called out, "I hope you like my selection. They're Lucille's favorites."

We walked into the family room where George had been busy. He had moved the couch and loveseat away from the fireplace and rolled up the area rug, leaving a ten by fifteen hardwood dance floor for us.

"I think I'll use the restroom before we start dancing," I mentioned.

"Good idea," our guest observed. "I could stand to get rid of some of the extra liquid I've been pouring in."

"I'll show to the guest bath and I can use the master bath." I'd intended to use the master bath anyway.

I dropped him off and continued down the hall to the master bedroom. In the bathroom I stripped off my sodden thong and tossed it in the hamper. Using a washrag, I dried the area as best I could and that went in the hamper as well. Some talc helped as well.

I stepped into the bedroom to get some fresh underwear and discovered our guest standing there. He swept me into his arms and kissed me. Soon the kiss slid down my neck, my chest and he pulled the blouse far enough to the side to latch onto my nipple. I was on fire when I realized his hands were on my bare butt again, only this time if he ventured around front, he wouldn't find any fabric between his hand and my flesh.

"We'd better be getting back. We wouldn't want George to come see what was taking so long." That caused him to cool his jets a bit. He even took a second to pull my blouse back over my boob.

We found George as he was opening the wet bar. "What'll you have to drink?

"I'm partial to rum and coke, if you've got it."

"Only the best," offered George. "Barcardi 151."

"That'll do fine."

"Lucille, why don't we make it easy on the old amateur bartender and make it rum and cokes all around? That way I don't need to remember who's drinking what."

"Fine with me," I agreed, thinking it would be easy to disguise a glass of straight coke for a mixed drink.

I watched in amazement as George splashed about an inch and a half in to a glass with three ice cubes and filled it with coke. "I'll just check the strength," he said as he sipped, what had to be a pretty strong drink. "Ahh, nectar of the gods," he said and mixed two more. He handed us each a glass and turned to retrieve his. "To graceful dancing," he said raising his glass.

We each raised ours and we all took a drink. Mine was strong... strong enough to make my eyes water. I'd been expecting straight coke, so it may have just been the surprise.

We made small talk as we sipped our drink and I noticed that George seemed to be making better headway on his than either our guest or I. As he finished, George, said, "Here, here, drink up guys, the night is young," and he mixed himself another strong drink. This one he sipped a little slower. When we were finally finished with ours, he offered, "You guy came to dance. Why don't you take advantage of the music and I'll freshen our drinks."

We began dancing and George took our nearly empty glassed back to bar and refilled them and then I saw him slug down the rest of his drink and mix himself another. He brought our drinks out to the end coffee table that was in front of the couch and he sat in the recliner. As we danced, he steadily worked on his drink. When the CD ended, George got up and mixed himself another and we sat and down for another session of small talk.

We learned our friend was an IT professional who specialized in making dissimilar systems communicate with each other. His work took him all over the globe. He said that the worst country to work in was Japan. He explained that when asked a question such as, "Will this computer convert hexadecimal to octal," the answer would always start of with the word, "Hai," which is Japanese for "Yes," then they'd explain just why it is too impractical or difficult, or even impossible to get it to do that.

When our drinks were being watered down by the remaining ice George would shoo us off to dance while he "freshened our drinks." As we danced George would down another drink. The result was he was matching us two to one. With every new round of dancing my partner was getting bolder and bolder with his explorations. By the time we were on out third drink which was every bit as strong as the first, George was beginning to visibly exhibit signs of the alcohol getting to him. I was sure it must be because I was getting a pretty good buzz. Meanwhile, our friend had progressed to permanently leaving his hand on my butt and sneaking a bit of bare flesh with the off side hand, to the point of putting a hand under my skirt to fondle my bare butt when we stalled with his back to George.

With afresh CD in the player and a fresh round of drinks, George took his place on the recliner where he started to work seriously on his drink. As the music played I was getting lost in the ministrations of my dance partner. When his mouth found my bare nipple I checked see if George was getting good view and was shocked to see George with his drink, one third full, laying dangerously close to spilling in his lap while he lay back, eyes closed and mouth slightly open.

My dance partner noticed something in the way I was moving and looked up. He followed my eyes to George. "Looks like he's out for the night. No wonder, the way he's been sucking up the booze." Then he returned his attention my breasts which he proceeded to totally bare, undoing the remaining buttons on my blouse. As he suckled me, his hands, both of them found my bare butt and pulled me into his erection, which hit the magic spot. My breathing became ragged as I watch to see if George was going to revive at all. I wasn't worried about his reaction it was just that I was going to need a good screwing soon.

Without my full knowledge of just how, my blouse ended up being tossed onto the coffee table where it landed on our waiting drinks. My bra didn't make it and landed on the floor. By then my friend had put my hand on his erection and I was massaging it vigorously. He took me by surprise when he quickly moved a hand around to the front and easily slipped two fingers in my drenched gash. As he worked them in and out, his thumb found my clit and I responded by pumping my hips.

He kissed me pushing his bare chest in to my boobs. What the hell happened to his shirt? His pecs caressed my nipples as he rubbed his body against mine.

When I began moaning, he asked, "Wouldn't you like to take this to the bedroom?"

Hardly able to breathe, I nodded and moaned. Just like George after the Valentine's Day dance, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I'm not sure when he managed to undo my skirt, but when he placed me on the bed, it somehow magically came off. He quickly went down on me and began to service me with his tongue. By that time I was so hot that a climax was minutes away. It was glorious and involved every nerve of my body. As my reaction calmed down to a dull roar, I notice his nude body between my legs and immediately felt him fill me. I was being screwed. Oh God was I being screwed.

I wrapped my legs around him and as he thrust down, I pulled myself up to meet him. We thrashed in wild abandon for what seemed like hours. I'm sure I cried out more than once, because I orgasmed at least three times by the time he grunted and bucked into me. I'm not sure just what happened for a while. I think I slept for a little, but I became aware of a nude body next to me and penis twitching against my leg.

I subconsciously reached down to take it in my hand. Somehow when I felt it respond by becoming fully erect, I needed it in me and threw a leg over the body and mounted that cock. I rode it with wantonness until I'd climaxed multiple times. I was vaguely aware that he climaxed as well, but didn't actually stop until it slipped out of me. I fell off to the side, rolling over on my back and dropped into a deep sleep.

Well, I've already covered the session just after first light and how he took his leave, presumably to catch his flight out and my then realization that I'd just cheated on George with a stranger... some guy we picked up in a bar.

In the resulting panic, I looked in the full-length mirror. I looked well used because I had been. I thought of showering and making myself presentable. Who the hell am I kidding? Like maybe if I clean up, George will think that nothing happened. ... Yeah sure, the room smells of sex and where the hell are all my clothes. Oh God! George. I've gone way to far this time. So much for being the sex goddess in total control. I'm a common slut who's just screwed up her marriage. My only hope is to find George and throw myself on his mercy. We should have stopped this adventure long ago.

I put on my robe and went in search of George. The last I'd seen him, he was in the family room. That's where I started my search maybe he was still asleep on the recliner. No such luck he was gone and he didn't just get up and wonder off somewhere. The furniture was back in its original place, there were no drink glasses and the bar was shut with everything in its place.

Oh God! I thought. He cleaned up and came to the bedroom to go to bed and found us there naked and the room smelling of sex... And he's left me.

I sat on the couch and began crying uncontrollably. I knew that for one night of sexual debauchery I'd thrown away all I held dear.

I don't know how long a cried but eventually I ran out of tears. Then I heard a noise in the kitchen and could swear I smelled coffee brewing. I went to investigate and found George. I was stunned. I'd totally convinced myself I'd never see him again. He was wearing his pajamas. The only place he could have gotten them was out of his dresser in our bedroom. He had to have seen... Tony, (I'm sure that was his name) and I naked together. Even drunk, he couldn't have mistaken what we'd been doing.

He turned and said, "Morning Luce. Did Tim leave?" Oh God! I didn't even have his name right. I AM a total slut! I don't even know who I screw. I nodded. "Well," he smiled, "you certainly had a good time last night! You made enough noise to wake the dead... the first time. You were a little quieter the next time. I know, I came in to see if you were ready for me and found you riding him cowgirl. So I just got my pajamas and went to the spare room. OK, I confess I watched for a while. I hope he didn't use you up, because I'm in severe need."

I looked down and saw he was erect and poking out of he pajamas. "No," I choked, "he didn't use me up," and ran to him. For the second time in a few hours I was carried off to the bedroom and for the second time my lover started off oral and then when I'd climaxed he climbed up and filled me anew driving me over the edge again.

After we came down, I held George tight and cried softly. I couldn't believe that my husband didn't either leave or throw me out. He just made love to me... OK, it wasn't really making love; it was lust... just like it had been all the other times. But still it wasn't the rejection I had anticipated.

I realized that he was cuddled up to me sleeping in postcoital bliss. He was smiling like he was the happiest man on the earth... all that after I'd spent the night repeatedly screwing some guy whose name I couldn't even get right. Some guy who, before last night, I'd never met. It was supposed to have been a little fondling and maybe some oral, but not to go all the way. We had an agreement, and yet I, the mistress of control, had let control go by the wayside as I gave in to my baser instincts and still he wanted me in his bed. But what will happen when the lust dies? His wife fucked... sorry there's no other word that describes it... I fucked some guy I didn't even know... in our marriage bed while George was right here in the house.

1...67891011