I Can’t Believe I Did It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers

I cried again. I just knew that when he came to his senses he'd throw me out and rightly so. I got out of bed and packed a bag. I wanted to be prepared I didn't want to end up with only what I had on my back. Right then, it would have been a frumpy cotton robe. I had enough for a couple of weeks... longer if I had access to laundry facilities.

I dressed and took the bag out and put it in the back of my SUV. I hoped he'd let me take my car. On second thought, I put it outside, under the porch, just in case. I could always come back and get it.

Then I thought, Might as well leave on a full stomach, and went to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. I decided on hot cakes and sausage. I had a plate of hot cakes in the oven and sausage in the skillet when George came in.

"Smells good," he said.

Damn! I wanted to eat before he got up.

I decided to play it cool and maybe I'd get the meal before he lowered the boom.

"Sit down, I'll dish you up some hot cakes."

I opened the oven and got the plate out and put three on another plate, took a couple of the links out of the skillet and added them to the plate. I took that to George and got him some coffee. I quickly dished up my plate, sat down and began eating like it was my last meal and he'd throw me out any second.

We ate in silence and George just kept smiling at me between bits. It was a bit unnerving. Like waiting for the second shoe to drop. I got through before him and got the coffee pot to fresh our cups.

Sitting down I looked at my coffee cup and said, "George, look, about last night, I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" he asked. "Sorry about what?" He seemed surprised at my statement.

"Sorry I lost control."

"I'm not."

My head snapped up and I looked him in the eye. "What?"

"Frankly, I expected it a lot sooner."

"Sooner?" It was my turn to be surprised.

"Yeah. You've shown remarkable restraint. When you went to the airport with Dan, I thought that maybe given two hours in the backseat you might just... well with every encounter with him you did a little more. And then there were a couple of times in the back seat, outside those bars, that you could have. And don't forget that guy who wanted to do you against the car. He had it out and was ready and you denied him by squatting down and blowing him."

"Well, you know... and I don't want to make this sound like I'm blaming you, because I take full responsibility for my actions, but, well if you hadn't gotten drunk and passed out, I don't think that Tony, or Tim or what ever his name was, wouldn't have gotten so bold and surely wouldn't have carried me off to the bedroom."

"Drunk? Passed out? I'm insulted. I was neither drunk nor passed out."

"But I saw you put down at least six very stiff drinks. That was two to one for what I had drunk and I had a pretty good buzz on. You had to have been drunk."

George chuckled and got up and left the room. He came back with two bottles of Barcardi 151. He sat them on the table. "Here," he said, "smell these."

The first one smelled just like what Barcardi should smell like but the other one smell of... I don't know... tea? I looked at him questioningly.

He grinned as he picked up the first one. "Your drinks were mixed with this bottle. Mine were mixed with this one," he said as he picked up the second bottle. I still looked at him blankly. "Orange Pekoe tea," he said shaking the second one. Grabbing a juice glass he poured a shot. "Here taste it."

It was tea. "I don't understand. You mixed us strong alcoholic drinks and yours with tea? Why?"

"I was tired of the suspense. I wanted to lower your inhibitions, yours and Tim's and make it appear that I wasn't in any shape to stop anything. I thought, given the opportunity Tim would seduce you and if you were turned on enough and well... I knew that sooner or later, you'd find yourself in a situation you couldn't or didn't want to control and I'd become a cuckold. Last night seemed like a perfect opportunity get it over with."

I was dumbfounded. I sat there blinking at him not knowing what to say.

"I should be the one apologizing to you. You can't deny that there were times, more then once, that you wanted to screw one of those guys. I set you up. I couldn't have planned it but when the power went out and he agreed to come to our house... well I spent the time on the drive home thinking of the chance to... well let things take there natural course. I knew that Tim was drinking rum and coke. So I quickly poured out the last of the Barcardi, pour iced tea in the empty and opened the new bottle to be ready."

"So you weren't drunk at all."

"No, I saw everything. When he got your bare nipple in his mouth, I knew that you'd give in if I wasn't there as your safety net. It was everything I could do not to run down the hall to watch through the door. But I didn't want to queer the moment, so I contented myself with listening. I had to do something so I straightened up the family room and put the glasses away. After it got quite, I thought I'd go and get sloppy seconds. Much to my surprise you were already doing seconds. It was a rough night last night. But it was your coming out and I wanted it to be everything it could be."

Finding my voice, I asked, "So what do we do now? This changes everything."

"Not everything. What changes is when you're in the backseat of a car with some guy, you have another option as what to do with that hard cock in your hand. And when you're at a hotel and the guy invites you to go up to his room, you can... if you want to. We just have to work out a signal as to whether I should wait or come back to pick you up in the morning."

* * *

So it was nearly two months later we were at our favorite hotel when I was invited up to the room of a particularly good looking guy about five years younger with a real hard body to go along with his hard on.

"I'll think about that while I go to the ladies," I told him.

Waiting in the queue it sent a text to George.

Me:

"He's asked me up to his room."

George:

"Do I stay or come back in the morning."

Me:

"I don't know... can you get a room and txt me the room number?"

George:

"Sure. Betting I won't see you until morning. I'll pay for two nights just in case."

PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers
1...67891011