I Can’t Believe I Did It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was hotter than a two dollar pistol. Almost immediately his hand shot to my head and he began moaning as his hips twitched. The very thought of my swallowing some guys cum had him ready himself. It was just a few minutes before he unloaded in my mouth. I swallowed the first shot, but the second and third I tried to keep in my mouth, but when he twitched for the fourth and last shot, some oozed out of my mouth and ran down my chin. When he was though, I held what I could in my mouth, sat up and looked him in the eye. I opened my mouth showed him the mouthful and rocked my head so it sloshed over my teeth, then made a big deal of swallowing.

George groaned and took hold of himself. I looked down and he was still rock hard. Well, we went another round and the best part was that George really lasted; I managed three single orgasms and two multiples before he shot off again. I must have been getting used to all the activity, because I wasn't even sore the next day even though it was nearly not stop sex for two days... at least during our waking hours.

* * *

We slowed down a little for the next three weeks, and as usual, in week four, we began to think about the next encounter in this adventure. I did spend a little time when I was alone wondering, just what the hell we were doing. But when George was there, we often ended up fondling each other in prep for the bedtime activities that were nearly constant.

Things went along without major events, just an extra bare cock to play with one night each month and a lot of cum to wipe off my hand on those occasions. Of course, there was the night at the hotel with table clothes where I played the skin flute much to George's delight. It made him horny as hell even though he didn't actually see the meat in my mouth, though he did see me wipe it off my chin and lick my finger when I sat up.

* * *

Then one Friday night, when we were at one of the more up scale neighborhood bars, the adventure took another step up. I attracted a Casanova early and he liked to dance. He could manage to hold me close even on the faster numbers. This guy could show those kids at that singles bar a thing or two about how to fondle a girl during a fast dance. It wasn't groping he had finesse. Unfortunately, the booth he chose, wasn't where George could be in close proximity. He did finally after a couple of hours manage to snag a table near by. By that time, my dance partner had reached the point of openly fondling me on the dance floor and habitually putting his hands under my clothes when we were in the booth. I had even chanced a couple of gropes myself.

After midnight, during one slow dance we were near George's table and I looked straight at him as I reached down to take a hold of this guys throbbing member. George licked his lips and nodded, then motioned with his head toward the door to the parking lot. So as soon as the music stopped, it suggested we go outside to cool off and my Lothario was quick to take me up on the idea.

This place had been intended to be a lot nicer when it was built than the neighborhood currently supported. The parking lot was pretty big and was divided up in fourths, intersected by pedestrian walkway that led to the back door one way and two narrow landscaped islands the other way.

He didn't pause, except to put his hand on my butt and guide my across the lot. I began to worry when we headed for a conversion van, but ended up between it and 4X4 pickup with a canopy on it that was backed into the bushes on the island. He turned me toward him and began kissing and groping me.

"You know," he told me, "I was beginning to think you were a prick tease. You've been hot enough to come out here for a couple of hours. I was ready to tell you that after all the drinks I'd bought you, and as hot as you've made me, you'd better be looking to do something nice for me. You are planning to do something nice for me, aren't you?" The whole while, he had both hands on my butt, under my skirt, pulling his crotch into mine. I was looking over his should trying see if George had made it out to keep an eye on me.

Just then, I caught a glimpse of him through the windows of the canopy. He was working his way around behind the pick up. I decide that I needed a little time, so I pulled the guy's head down to mine and gave him a very passionate kiss. I didn't have to act passionate. The guy was right, I'd been ready for a couple of hours, it was just that I needed George's cooperation before I was willing to come outside. I needed him to tell me that it was what he wanted too.

When we broke from the kiss, my Lothario brought his hands up to my chest under my blouse where he quickly pinched my nipples as he looked at me, judging my state of arousal. Undoing another button allow him to replaced his fingers with his lips driving me wild. I fought to remain in control of my senses. His hands went to my butt and wasted no time in lifting my skirt to fondle it though the thin material of my panties.

He abandoned my nipples to kiss me again as he pulled me to his crotch. This time, I felt his erection sticking straight out. My skirt was hiked up enough that the bare meat came against my thighs at their joining. My lust nearly consumed me, but not quite. I had just enough resistance left to notice that his hands were inside my panties. The alarms were sounding in my head, but they were muffled by the pounding pulse in my head.

His wrists bent and his hands moved to the side, baring my butt to the world. I could feel my panties start to roll down my hips. Now those alarms got louder and I knew that if I didn't want George to witness his wife getting screwed I had to do something quick. Another few moments and I'd be happy to take that hardness inside and ride it with abandon. I pushed back from his embrace and squatted, taking his bare hard on in my hand. I quickly engulfed it with my mouth. He moaned his delight.

For the first time since we got outside, I was in control. I had to remain in control, because I was so hot that if he stood me up, he's skewer me with that rod and I'd love it. I'd nearly waited to long to bring him outside. I sucked that thing like I was possessed. I held onto his hip with my left hand and pumped his meat with my right as my head followed the action of my hand. On each back stroke, I'd put my tongue against it causing him to moan and put his hands on my head as if to guide.

"Yes, suck that cock like the dirty little slut you are," he hissed.

Slut, yeah, that's me. I'm a dirty little slut. Why don't if feel insulted when he says that? ... Because dummy, only a dirty little slut would be here in a public place, squatting in front of a man she's just met, sucking him off... that's why. You are a dirty little slut.

It was an odd conversation to have with yourself as you try to get a man to cum in your mouth. Some how at that point in time I was happy to be a slut... a red hot slut, who, but for moment of clear thinking, would have taken that strange cock in her hot, dripping box.

My thoughts were cut short as he grunted and slammed his hips forward in an attempt to stuff that man meat down my throat. If it hadn't been for the fact that I had a firm grip on it, he'd have succeded. As it was he reached my gag point and I had to use both hands to pull back enough to merely let him shoot off in my mouth. He was so violent there was no chance of swallowing. I just hung on as he pulled my head toward him as he humped my face. His cum filled my mouth with the third shot and after that each time he thrust forward he force it out to run down my chin.

At last, his thrusting subsided as did the shots of cum. I stood and swallowed. "You're some cocksucker," he said.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said and tried to kiss him.

He pushed me back and said, "No way, babe. I'm not kissing a mouth that's just been full of cum. God, it's still running down your chin." He tucked himself back in his pants and continued, "Go to the bathroom, clean yourself up then gargle with some 100 proof and maybe then I could kiss you." He turned on his heel and headed back for the bar.

Once he'd disappeared around pick up, I heard a voice hiss, "Luce!"

I turned and George was holding the shrubbery he'd been behind aside, making a passage way to the other side of the parking lot. I gingerly stepped across the island and he grabbed me and kissed me, stuffing his tongue in with a vengeance. He wiped his chin and looked at his hand and shuddered.

"God, I can't believe I just did that," he said. "I just French kissed my wife mere minutes after her mouth was filled to overflowing I some guys come." He looked at me intently and I was afraid he was about to get sick or worse yet violent. Then he pulled me to him and did it all again.

When he was through, he said, "Your breath smells of cum and your chin is coated with it." He kissed me again.

I could feel his hard on throbbing against my and thought, What the heck.

I squatted, undid his pants and pulled him out to suck him. Again, I held onto his hip with my left hand and pumped his meat with my right as my head followed the action of my hand. I tried my best to make what I was doing with George exactly like what I did my friend of the night. Likewise, he put his hands on my head. It took George somewhat less time to fill my mouth. Like before, I didn't attempt to swallow, instead, I just held as much in my mouth as I could and let the rest dribble down my chin. When he was though, I stood, leaned forward swished some into my cheeks before swallowing. Switching the residue back onto my tongue, I leaned in giving him opportunity to kiss me again. My chin was still dripping. George stared at it for a moment with a wild look in his eyes and then kissed me. His tongue darted into my mouth sweeping right and left, up and down, as if searching out the cum. There was probably about a half a teaspoon that he could lick up.

When he was through, he looked at my chin again and swiped his fingers across it and studied them. I could see the coating on them. Taking a couple of ragged breaths, he licked his fingers and then went to work on my breast, which was still exposed. He licked them clean, taking no consideration that a lot of what was there wasn't his.

I was about to explode. He was licking and sucking on my nipples. I pulled his head up to mine and kiss him. I felt his erection against me, so I reached down and pulled it in just above where my panties were rolled at my crotch. With a little maneuvering, I managed to get the head inside and pull his hips to mine. That was all it took. He started pumping like a jack hammer. I began almost immediately to climax. It rolled higher and higher. I bit his shoulder to keep from screaming. He didn't seem to notice, but just kept pumping into me. I shook, no longer able to stand. I just hung onto his neck and pulsed my hips to meet his thrusts.

It seemed an eternity before we were rational. I first came to my senses with him slumped over me as I sat/laid on the hood of the car that was there. He was having trouble breathing, but no more than I was.

Suddenly, his head snapped up and he looked around. "Someone's coming," he said and pulled back. He stuffed himself in his pants and grabbed my hand. I nearly fell as he pulled me off the car. My legs didn't want to support my weight, but by keeping moving and grabbing his arm I somehow managed to follow him. Three spots down was my SUV. He had the remote in his hand and punched the button. He crawled into the passenger side, across the console and managed to get his feet under the wheel. I was hanging on the side of the car.

"Get in!" he shouted.

By sheer force of will, I dragged myself in. I'd no more than closed the door before the car was moving. George drove as if pursued for about five minutes. It's a miracle we weren't stopped by the police. We found ourselves on the freeway remarkably headed in the right direction for home. As we were stopped at the end of our exit, George looked at me. "I can't believe it. I just can't believe it," he said, before turning for home.

I showered before bed and George joined me. It just served to get us going again. Once we were in bed, we had a more civilized round of sex before falling asleep. I woke about 8:30 to find George had already gotten up.

In the kitchen, the coffee pot was about half full, a place setting was at the table and the oven was on. Looking inside I found French toast. Being famished, I poured a cup of coffee and served up the French toast. When I was through I went looking for George and found him at the computer.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Oh," he looked up. "Just doing a little research," he said, closing the window he was using.

He stood and grabbed me and started kissing me. We moved to the couch and what ensued was a round of rather intense sex. After, as we cuddled together, he said, "I'm one kinky bastard, aren't I?"

I looked at him questioningly.

"Last night," I waited; I wanted to know just what he was thinking, "I frenched you just after he came in your mouth. Then after you blew me, I did it again, and wiped the cum from your chin, then I got really kinky... I ate it and as if that wasn't kinky enough, I licked the cum off your chest... it wasn't all mine, was it? Some of it had to be his." I nodded searching his face to see if he was freaking out over that. "The part that lets me know I'm really kinky is that every time I think about it, I get horny again."

I knew exactly what he was talking about. Every time I thought about George frenching me with that guys come on my chin I got horny too.

That was a huge mile stone in the erotic journey we were taking. It should have been a warning as to just where that journey was heading. Instead, I saw it as a testimony to just how much I was in control; just how close I could come without actually overstepping the guidelines that George laid out when it was just Dan.

For the next three outings things were about the same as always, only I did a couple of foolish things. For one thing, I started exclusively giving blowjobs. Once in the alley behind the venue that one went pretty much like the one in the parking lot. Only there wasn't the potential to get screwed because I'd taken charge as soon as we got outside. I had scoped out just where I'd like to do it and where George could watch from. He was nearly beside himself as we planned where I'd do the deed and where he'd watch from.

Then there was the one in the men's room while George was at the urinal. That one, while extremely erotic, was funny. It was another one that had a hint of danger, which in itself made it more erotic, but once again, I mastered the situation and did what I wanted instead of what the guy wanted. We were at one of the neighborhood bars and the plan was that when it came time to give the guy his blowjob, I'd take him outside and guide him over to the far side of the dumpster where a tree cast a pretty good shadow. George was to slip in between the dumpster and the wall so he could get close to the action. Possibly the closest yet. However, plans got changed.

I led the way down the hall toward the door and as we went by the men's room he said, "Wait a minute," and poked his head in the door. I thought he might need to take a leak, but he quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. I was taken by surprise and he had me all the way back to the handicap stall before I could gather my wits. There he grabbed me in a lustful embrace. I was pretty turned on at this point, due the fact he pretty much had touched every part of my body outside my clothes and all the really interesting parts inside already. When we came up for air, he started undoing the remaining buttons on my blouse.

"What if somebody come in?" I wanted to know.

"They can't see us back here. Besides you won't be the first woman to put out here in the men's room. I doubt you're the first tonight." He then attacked my boobs with both hands and lips, pulling me to his ever present hard on.

Time to take charge, I told myself. I began undoing his pants. He stepped back as I unzipped and then opened his pants to pull them down. He had a magnificent tool. I almost regretted that I was only going to suck it, but I didn't lose my train of thought. As soon as it was bare, I sat on the commode and took him in my mouth. Sorry George, you don't get to watch this time. I gave him no quarter and pulled out all the stops. I fondled his balls as I bobbed my head up and down. I stopped to lick down the shaft and take his balls, one after the other, into my mouth. When I came back up to take him in my mouth again, his pre-cum was dripping and I knew he was close and I decided to try something I'd heard about, but never personally done. He legs were apart just enough to get my hand between them, so as I took all that I could inside, I reached through to fondle his ass. I found his rose bud and thrust my middle finger inside. He cried out and filled my mouth full of cum. I fought to swallow it and nearly managed with only a little dripping from the corner of my mouth.

"You're one nasty little bitch, aren't you?" he said as he tucked himself away and I buttoned my blouse

"I try," I said, standing up. I knew I had to find a way to disengage from him and find George.

"Let's go get another drink," he offered and we exited the stall only to find George standing at the urinal. He turned and looked at me, hard on in hand. My friend hurried me out the door where I pulled him to a stop.

"Oh my God! I know him."

"Who?"

"The guy in there at the urinal. He works where my husband works," I told him flashing my wedding rings. I was becoming a master of half-truths. "God, what am I going to do? He'll tell my husband he saw my coming out of stall in the men's room with a guy and he must have heard us too."

"Maybe if you gave him a blowjob, he'd keep your secret," my Lothario grinned.

"Good idea," I agreed and went back into the restroom.

George was having difficulty stuffing himself back inside his pants. I grabbed him by the arm and took him to the handicap stall and for the second time and took a hard cock in my mouth. George took almost no time at all to unload and he was so violent that I couldn't keep it in my mouth. When he was done, I stood and he French kissed me to spite the cum on my lips and chin.

He had no trouble putting himself away and we headed out the door with me hanging on his arm. To my surprise, my Lothario was waiting.

I shrugged and said, "A blow job wasn't enough. I'm going to have to take him home and screw him... probably nearly nonstop for the rest of the weekend." Stick with the truth.

He looked at George and said, "Have fun... you know it should be me she's taking home. I did all the work to get her heated up."

George smiled and said, "I know, thank you."

And that's just what I did. I screwed George pretty much nonstop the rest of the weekend... when we were awake anyway.

* * *

So now after all that it's easier to understand what happened the next time. We chose one of the hotels we liked. We got there about 9:30, the band having started playing at 9:00. When I walked in I was surprised to see there were about fifteen couples dancing and another ten or twelve seated at tables and booths. George was the only man in the room who wasn't already sitting or dancing with a woman... well except for the bartender and he wasn't suitable for our plans.

According to plan, George was seated a table at the far end of the bar and I came in a sat in the middle. I ordered my usual virgin drink and waited... and waited... and waited.... Well, you get the idea. As I ordered my fourth drink I asked the bartender about the lack of unattached men in the bar that night. He told me that there was a couples conference in the hotel and only a few rooms weren't being used by the conference.