I, Candi Ch. 29: Question Mark?

Story Info
Mark lets Lisa challenge herself with a Gangbang. Fist bump.
3.8k words
4.84
9.4k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers

Saturday morning, already 85 degrees. Not a cloud in the sky.

Lisa Tanner was glued to her cell as boyfriend Mark was getting dressed. Awaiting her neighbor Greg to text yet again the current number of party goers. His last text left things at 22 .

"What if it's only 22?" She questions Mark as he leans over to tie his boots.

"Then you tell Greg 22 is good enough." He shrugs.

"Are you certain you want me to do this?" She pauses.

"If you want me to be more open minded then shut the hell up and succeed at this. Chickening out?"

She frowns, "Maybe I want to be a whore. No way will I NOT do this. Unless you order me not to."

"Nope. You're doing this and if I decide I want it again you will NOT fight against it."

Taken by surprise Lisa grins from ear to hesitant ear, "Again? Yes Sir! I love this new you."

As they smile mischievously her cell pings, "Wow! From 22 to 33. How did that happen?"

"Text back. Good job. Find more if you can."

She does so while pacing about then receives the reply of , "I'll do my best."

Mark stands up and goes to the closet by the front door. She trails behind him in her short nightie. Reaching into the closet he drags out a hanger that held a micro thin bikini. In her favorite color of yellow.

"Here! Wear this."

She accepts it and grins, " From the Candi collection?"

"Yep. I'm leaving. Feel free to start without me. I'll sneak in once I know its safe."

With a warm kiss she watches him leave. Once his car pulls away she calls Greg.

"It's me! Mark just left. I have a skimpy new yellow bikini. I'm going to shower and smell yummy for all of you. I'll walk out at noon."

Time flies. As Noon approaches she looks out her kitchen window and spies sixteen guys crowding around the back yard. She texts Greg, "I count 16." He types back 8 more in the house."

Another text, "On my way out now."

Gathering her blanket and oil she dons her sunglasses. A glance in the mirror revealed barely no bikini. Eye patches over nipples and pussy. She shaved her pubic region micro fuzzy. Nothing but buried string up her ass crack. Shivering she headed out.

Moving to the center of her back yard she heard silence. Spreading her blanket out she bent over facing Greg's guests. That's when the whistles filled the air. She smiled from ear to ear.

"This must be how Candi feels."

Sitting down she looked over at them and lowered her shades. Grinning she literally tossed her bottle of oil at the crowd. One of the men kicked it back leaving her shocked. Then she noticed each of them had a bottle of baby oil all their own. Giggling she lays down on her stomach. Without so much as a waver Randy took the lead and prompted men to surround her.

Eighteen men circled her as Randy stands over her dribbling oil on her backside from head to toe.

Randy's friend Bruce took advantage and was first to move in for the kill.

"Still sexy as ever I see." Bruce recites.

"Hi Bruce. Don't miss a spot."

"No tan lines." He immediately untied her top and bottoms pulling them free of her.

"My, you don't waste any time." She takes a deep breath.

Swiftly, seven men dropped around her and began racing hands over her body. Glossy and golden she felt sexy as hell. She adored each and every hand. Fourteen hands in all. One set of hands pried her cheeks apart and allowed everyone to admire her anal delight.

"That's a thing of beauty. We're going to fuck that today." said a stranger.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM! Please do." She had been wearing a butt plug for two days up until she and Mark woke up.

Another man leans in and licks her ass hole causing goosebumps all over her flesh.

"Oh that feels awesome."

She felt her feet being lifted and toes being sucked on. She buried her head in her hands at how delicious the attention felt. As she enjoyed it she heard zippers lower and pants drop all around her. A man sits down in front of her face and scoots under her on the blanket. He prods her to look up and lift herself to make his entrance beneath her chin. He then snatches her chin up to look her in the eye.

"Suck that cock long and harsh."

Six inches cleared her jaw and entered her throat . Against her will he held her face down to swallow nearly his whole six inches. She loved the power exchange. Her face became scarlet as his balls bulged under her chin.

As he removed his hand she unleashed his cock from her throat gasping for air. Webs of saliva dangled between he and his cock. Then it dawned on her. This was the first cock other than Mark's that she had in her mouth. It was delicious. Larger than Mark's in girth only.

She whimpers looking at it, while feeling hands roll all over her back, a tongue wagging at her ass. In response she reaches toward the dick and primes it's trajectory back into her parted lips. Her tongue swirled around the crown then immediately engulfed it. Back and forth she fed on it. Hearing his groans stimulated her hormones.

Her thoughts kept drifting back to Mark's reaction of this event. Her honesty turned him into more than she imagined. Maybe she should have talked to him last year. Her thoughts were becoming erratic now. All she could concentrate on was Mark's smile in her mind. This attention was keeping the rest of her focus at bay.

In the fever of sucking this man off she hears Greg step in behind the men at her feet.

"Dammmmmmmmmmmmmn! I never expected you to really go through with this Lisa."

Hearing this she peels her lips from the cock to glare back at Greg. Her cheek caressing the penis to compensate her loss.

"Are you going to let your party claim me before you do?"

She witnesses a round of vented dares. Goading Greg.

The man licking her ass moved aside to let Greg kneel down between her legs. Even the toe patrol eased back giving him room. In response Greg rolled his hands over her ass, squeezing and prying her cheeks apart.

She repositioned slightly on to her knees in order to arch her hips. His fingers slid lower to rub at her drenched pussy.

"Sweet Jesus! This pussy is soaked."

Lisa again halts her sucking to leer back, "Fuck me Greg. You need to be the first. It's been a year since you last touched me. I know you want this badly."

"That I do!" He unfastens his pants and drops them to his knees before deciding he needed to take them completely off. After a few minutes to kick off his shoes and pants he returns to her. A few more seconds to stroke himself he rubs his crown on her pussy lips. More pressure to fuck her echoed like a chant.

In response he stabs his cock into Lisa and hears her moan loudly with her mouth full. He grips her by the hips and utilizes his thumbs to pry her cheeks apart for a worthy view of his thrusting. He exhaled with a whistle at her pussy tightly stretching out with his cock.

He looks up at the other men, "Look how pink this pussy is. Mark's one lucky man."

His words prompt Lisa to pull away from the groaning gent laying under her, "No Greg. You're one lucky guy. My pussy loves you right now."

This made the crowd applaud with chuckles. Greg in turn nodded his approval.

She decided to stroke the man in her mouth ferociously while Greg enjoyed the support of his party. Knowing by the man's reaction he was ready to cum, Lisa puckered her lips over his crown and stroked him harder until his jizz spewed all across her lips. The man's cum tasted almost minty.

As he crawled out from under her she turned her attention fully on Greg.

"Greg? Roll me over and make love to me." Her tone of voice was erotic as hell to every man there.

Greg chuckled and slipped out long enough to assist her into laying on her back. Legs wide he grips her ankles and thrusts back inside her. Her eyes were hidden by her sunglasses and Greg hated that. He leans in to lower over her 36C's and removes her glasses. The sunlight made her squint.

"I need to see those beautiful eyes."

She offered him a facial expression of pure desire. Arm's wrapping around his shoulders she draws him closer to whisper in his ear, "Did I ever tell you I knew you were spying on me long before that first tanning session? I left my blinds open just for you. Every weekend I let you watch me. I loved the attention you were offering."

He begins kissing her neck and shoulders as he pounds away at her thighs. His craving of this woman long overdue he decided to slow up and enjoy her expressions. Hoisting up on his hands he admired her beauty. Her tits jiggling with each thrust.

"You feel so good, Greg. Cum with me."

Taunted by her tightening muscles he senses her pressure building up. Her face crimson and eyes bulging. Whimpering gasps slipped through her excessive moans. In time both of them were treated to the others juices.

In a ball of sweat Greg collapsed over her, sharing in heavy breathing and twitching muscles.

Finally, Randy grumbled, "Enough sensitivity. I want some of that pussy."

Chuckles all around Greg eases back and stands up over her. His shadow covered her body.

"I could get used to that." He winks down at her.

Glaring up she smiles, "I bet every guy here tells me that when they finish. Let's find out if I'm right. Randy?"

"I can say that before I even get started." He boasts.

Discarding his clothing Randy lays down beside Lisa and tilts her on to her right profile. He then slithers in to penetrate her from the side. His grip holds her left leg high for best advantage. This gives the crew a view of her jiggling breasts, along with perfect entry.

She felt his strength holding her in position. Mark had similar strength but never once did he try this position. She absolutely loved it.

Men facing her crouched down and leaned in to pinch her nipples and occasionally slap at them. Her face explored every sensation dramatically. Scanning about at the men she notices more than a few jerking off.

"No!" She whined, "I want you to fuck me. Not lose it too soon."

The men struggled to contain their temptation. As time drifted by she received more and more attention.

By the end of her first hour she had been fucked by six men. All in various positions. With the heat exhausting them she herself felt her body burning from the sun.

Randy now drinking heavily noted her skin reddening. With a final swallow of his beer he hands it off to a buddy. At that point he bent down and picked her up to her surprise. Without a word he carried her toward Greg's house and through a held open door. Inside she panicked slightly. She knew Mark couldn't see her now. He wouldn't know what was going on.

Carried to Greg's bedroom he casts her on a king size bed. She bounced on the mattress and found herself laying there on her back staring up in awe. The room was filling up with men. To her disbelief Greg approached her with a damp wash clothe and sat down beside her. He began dabbing it along her skin to cool her down. Another man did the same and cleaned her body of cum splatter.

This tenderness caught her off guard.

After a few minutes Randy resumed control. He motioned Greg and the other man to vacate the mattress. Sitting down next to her he smiled briefly before taking her left hand. At first she didn't know what to think. Then, another man sat down to her right. He took her other hand. Finally, two other men sat down at her feet. At that moment she lost control. Each of them roughly held her tight and tied her ankles and wrists to the head and foot board of the bed.

Her arms and legs spread eagle she saw the entire room undressing. Her eyes bulged.

"We have you for the whole weekend bitch. Time to really party."

Randy then reached into a bedside stand and produced clothespins. Teasing her nipples she begins trembling. Then he attached pins to her nipples. The pain made her wince and she began sniveling.

One after another men took turns fucking her. Without complaining she endured ten men easily. Near exhaustion, they untied her and rolled her over on the bed, once again tying her bonds tightly.

Pillows were stuffed under her abdomen to raise her ass higher. Once ready man after man penetrated her ass. Six men in all. It was painful but lubed well. Losing count she only knew that she was over twenty men by now. When a break was called Randy removed the pillows and allowed his friend Bruce to fight his way under her. She felt her ankles being untied . This gave Bruce the mobility to get her to straddle his erection properly. As he inserted she felt his hands grip her ass and thrust upwardly.

After a few minutes another man crawled up behind her and slid his dick into her ass for double penetration. This made her orgasm instantaneously.

After each of them shot loads they were replaced by two others. Then two more after that. Her insanity was being lost. No breaks now. Orgasm after orgasm. She screamed more often than moaned now. Hands choked her throat. Pulled her hair. Slapped her ass raw.

Lost time. She knew she had been there for at least five hours now. Where was Mark?

Suddenly, her cell phone was brought to her. Randy held it up to her ear as she was being double penetrated and crying at the brusqueness.

"It's for you."

She feels her nose running.

"Mark?"

"Reach 33 yet?"

She begins crying, "I don't know. Where are you?"

"Don't let on I know. Play it off." He sternly tells her.

"Catch any fish?" She resists moaning even though the men were tagging her harder to break her concentration.

"I'm not interfering. You wanted this so endure it."

"I love you, Mark."

"Lisa? Do you know who I'm with right now?"

"No. Who?"

"Your sister Molly. Say hi Mol."

Lisa stiffens up to hear, "Hi Sis. What are you doing?"

"Cleaning house. Boring stuff." She refrains from letting on that it was her baby sister Molly she was talking to. Did she know Mark set this up? Were they fucking themselves? Was Mark doing this to piss her off?

"Mark tells me your relationships becoming more open minded. That you two agreed that you could see others. Is that true?"

Lisa's hair gets tugged hard as a man stands over her his dick dangling on her lips as she talked.

"Something like that."

Troubled she licks at the man's foreskin while trying to focus.

"You sound busy. Are you okay Sis?"

"I'm fine. Just tired. I feel like I ran ten miles."

"Mark wants to talk to you. We're having lunch. I'm going to go use the ladies room."

As soon as Molly vanishes Mark returns, "I'm going to fuck your sister. Open minded enough for you?"

Lisa freezes even though all three men taunt her.

"I guess I have nothing to say about that. Hey, did you know my sister's birthday is next week. She turns 26. Can you believe my baby sis is that old?"

"She's been teasing me all day. Stretchy mini dress. Cleavage. She's sure grown up."

"Have fun." She really didn't mean that of course.

"I plan too. I love you Lisa."

"I love you more."

The line goes dead. Without so much as a pause Lisa devours the dick taunting her lips. Within minutes all three men shower her in cum. She cries out in a flurry of acceptance, " Who's next?"

After another two she gets untied and stretched out on her back. It felt good to feel the mattress. After so long in her earlier position this was heavenly.

Now her thoughts raced. Was Mark truly going to fuck her sister? Was he testing her? Trying to get even for her desires?

Before she could over think things Randy sat down between her legs and began fingering her. She was getting sore from so many men. Even her pussy was drying up.

"Was that 33 Randy?"

"Who's counting. People cum people go. Do you really care?"

She pouts, "No. I'm fine."

"Besides, we all want seconds. The weekend is young."

"I never agreed to an entire weekend, Randy. I just said Mark was gone for the weekend."

"Until possibly Monday. You know you look a lot like a non Hispanic Jennifer Lopez. Your body is slammin'."

"Thanks. I think. I was recently called "Chloe Bennet's twin. Can I go pee?"

"Sure." He help her up then takes her by the wrist. Guiding her out into the front yard where men were gathering to smoke cigarettes. She tried to resist when cars drove by. However, Randy forced her outside into the grass.

"Squat and do your business."

She narrows her eyes, "I'm not some dog."

He raises her cell phone and takes a photo of her, saving it.

"Let's send this to Mark."

"Stop. I'll piss here." She didn't want Mark to have to feel obligated to race to her defense.

The men watch her squat down and pee in the grass. Randy takes yet another picture.

"Knock it off Randy. I was nice enough to do all of this for you guys. Don't start abusing our friendship."

"True. You certainly made this better than last year. But, now that we've all had a taste I think it's safe to say we want more. Unless you want Mark to know and ruin your relationship, I don't see any reason to not get some of this loving more often. Do you?"

She scowls, "Really? Blackmail? Unbelievable."

Randy locates Mark's contact on her cell and writes a text, "Your girlfriend just fucked 36 guys. I have video and photos to prove it. Hope the fishing trip is eventful."

He then shows it to her t arms length.

"All it takes is send. I have his cell number now. I can forward plenty to an e-mail."

She growls and walks past him toward the house, "Fuck you, Randy. I'm going home. Do what you feel necessary."

"Oh we plan too."

As she enters the house she's followed by four men in front of Randy. Once inside she finds a gauntlet of men waiting for her. One of the men following her grips her neck and left bicep. He forces her back into the bedroom and plants her on the mattress forcefully. The other three followers snatched her limbs and the once again tied her to the bed rails. Spread eagle she stresses over toward Randy and now Greg.

Anger was creeping in now. Where was Mark to save her when things went bad?

Bruce steps in holding a roll of duct tape. He sits down beside her and forcibly tapes her mouth shut. Wide eyed she began crying.

Randy snapped a few photos with his own cell. Then, he handed it off to Bruce before sitting down between her legs.

His fingers inserted inside her pussy one after another. At four fingers her eyes roll back. She knew where this was heading but regardless of her stress it felt really good. As his thumb forced its way through the hole she arched her back and began screaming under the tape. Deeper and deeper he twisted his knuckles, sprinkling lube on his fingers to assist in his endeavor. Finally, his entire fist penetrated her pussy. She nearly passed out from the pain of her pussy being stretched so wide. It wasn't until he began fist fucking her that she moaned heavily.

Greg took that moment to sit beside her head and caress her hair. She eyed him with emotion as he decided to carefully remove the tape. Too their surprise she didn't scream.

"That fucking hurt, Randy."

"Reason for the tape. How's it feel?"

"Like I'm having your baby."

The entire room laughed.

Behind the wall of men she heard clapping. Her eyes reverted from Randy's fisting action to the clapping. Finally, the gathering parted to reveal Mark.

"Baby?" She shivered.

Mark slithered through the men to sit down beside her. He leaned forward and kissed her lips. She trembled heavily enjoying his tenderness even as Randy continued his assault

Finally parting lips, Lisa spoke up, "You planned this all along."

"I approached Greg and we discussed the past and yes I arranged this. I needed you to show me you were being honest about everything. When I had Molly with me at lunch I used her to make you squirm. Too see if you would stop and yell at me. You kept this going. Your fantasy was important."

"You must love me. You kissed me even after I sucked a room full of dick. Lot's of cum in my belly."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers
12