I, Candi Ch. 30: Devil's Food

Story Info
Candi gets suckered into being a Birthday Present.
5.7k words
4.83
10.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers

Kingman, Missouri at 10:00 PM on a Tuesday felt dark and lifeless.

Candi Palmer sat silently in the passenger seat of Scott Moyer as he steered his F-150 pickup through the downtown stoplight's. Up until they hit Kingman Scott had rambled about Amber his girlfriend's sexual appetite now that Candi had stimulated her senses a few weeks back. This made Candi happy. She had felt like a counselor on a roll. Not only were Scott and Amber more active, she had heard all week long through her co-worker Rodney that his sister Rhea had become essentially a nympho. At least her cold attitude had softened up their sibling relations. Good for them.

Candi coyly eyed Scott behind the wheel, having volunteered to come get Candi for Adam's birthday party. The entire drive he had spent more time looking over at Candi's legs than on the road. Not that she minded, but getting to their destination was equally important.

Reaching the outskirts of Kingman, Scott pulled up to a final stoplight before having reached the pizza parlor that they had met in weeks ago.

"It seems awfully dark in the parlor." Candi fidgeted.

Scott nodded, "Hence the surprise party. Our friend Mickey's dad owns the pizza joint. He talked his dad into letting us use the place to throw Adam's party. Light's are low so everyone can get into place when Amber and Rhea bring him by."

She puckers in thought. Her desire to believe Scott was outweighed by the lack of cars in the parking lot.

"I only see two cars. Behind the parlor." She utters.

"Everyone parked over there at the bar. See how packed their lot is? Everyone's hiding in the kitchen."

As the light turned green Scott veered off into the parlor's driveway and drove up to a spot next to the side door.

"So why are we parking up front?"

He frowns, "When Adam shows up he's going to see you and I inside waiting. The other friends will pour out of the kitchen with the cake and yell SURPRISE!."

Bright eyed she shrugs and merely stares through the dimly lit windows of the parlor. Having shut off the engine Scott hopped down and shut his door. He then sprinted around the bed of the large truck and reached her door just as she opened it.

"Here, let me help you down. With those stiletto heels you're going to break your neck before you can say hello to everyone later."

She swivels her legs to face him, dangling her feet.

"You just want to look up my skirt like you did when you helped me up into your truck. I can still feel your hands gripping my ass from guiding me up into the cab."

He chuckles, "Sorry about that. Can you blame a guy? You're a freaking supermodel. Playboy centerfold kind that is."

"Awwwww! That was sweet. I hope my staples don't cover up anything yummy."

His hands reach up to her hips and he waits until she stands up on the step side rail. Hoisting her down he made sure his grip on her thin yellow mini dress was snug enough that as she lowered her body weight reached the ground before her hemline could catch up. He noticed very quickly that she had no panties on. His heartbeat jumped at her scent and her brilliant blue eyes staring into his the entire trip to the asphalt.

Shaking her head she briskly ran her hands down her sides and tugged her hem down. She knew that his eyes darted swiftly to her freshly shaved pubic region that had slipped into view with ease.

"Eye's on the road Amber's man." She giggled then caressed his cheek lightly before pinching his chin.

"Sorry. After last time we saw you there's no way I could NOT check you out." He hissed.

"If you hadn't I would have worried you were turning gay. I did notice how chummy you and Adam were." She laughed and slapped him square in the chest.

"Never ever. You do know Rhea is gonna give you hell about the sheerness of this dress. It's worse than the last dress you wore. I can see your nipples even in this lighting." He says as he twirls her around to face her against the truck to examine her ass. "Yep! Ass shadow."

"Rhea will have to get over it. I'm a free spirit. Now stop admiring me and grab my bag. It has Adam's gift in it."

Stepping in front of her he climbs up just enough to reach the seat and retrieves her concealed garment bag.

"What did you buy him?" He raises a brow feeling the bag's bulge.

"My secret until the right time. I'm betting you will like it just as much as he will." She giggles stepping back with the bag to let him shut the truck door.

Turning toward the building they reach the door and he opens it for her. Watching her wiggle as she walked in he had to grip and rearrange the girth build up behind his jeans.

"Darkness and quiet foreboding! Where do we sit?" She grits her teeth.

"Might as well go to the booth we sat in last time. It's just a waiting game now." He looks at his cellphone's clock, "10:12. Should be here by 10:30."

She moves through the other tables to the side room that they had inhabited weeks ago and rests her bag in the booth behind theirs. Leaning against the table Candi rests her cheeks on the ledge facing Scott. Evil in motion she plants her palms on the table behind her and leans back slightly. Her bulging 34D's perked up higher toward him. Eye's met he swallows hard.

"So, I'm ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you and Adam had a conversation about our movie date with the girls and Rodney. Do tell."

He rubs his neck glaring at her chest, "That shit was intense. I still can't believe you got the girls to open up so fast."

"They had the thoughts already, even if they denied it. All they needed were the blindfolds to stay focused."

"Yeah, about those. We wondered if maybe they used those to imagine better looking guys." He chuckled.

"I doubt that. Both girls adore you guys. Even though they don't know what you two did with me in this here booth."

"Thanks for not ratting us out. Could have gotten really nasty." Scott sulks faintly.

"Some secret's are better left secret. I like you guys. No grudges whatsoever. "

He nods, "Awesome! You know I can't stop staring at those tits. I'm not going to apologize for that. I had those puppies in my hands last time. Hard to forget a thing like that."

"It's hard to forget those massive hands crushing these puppies." She coyly looks over her brow at him playfully.

He steps closer to her and plants his hands on the table to each side of her before whispering, "I recall nuzzling your neck too. You smell delicious."

Her neck tilts to the left as she whispers, "Old time's sake. Just remember you have a girlfriend."

His nose and lips move in closer and he inhales her flesh. Trailing hot breath along her neck down to her shoulder he then returned his attentions upward to gently suck her earlobe.

"Goosebumps." She shivers.

His hands leave the table and reach upward to clutch both of her breasts. Squeezing them tightly she gasps and whispers into his ear, "Amber alert!"

He growls as he looks up swiftly to see car lights driving by the windows. As soon as the lights vanish he glares at Candi just before leaning in to kiss her on the lips. She accepted his kiss and patted his cheek after a moment of lingering passion.

"No grudges!" She breaks free and nudges him upright.

Hearing the door open they heard footsteps. After a moment of silence two men popped into view.

"There you are! Sup Scotty?" ushered a thin yet broad shouldered man with red hair.

"Bryce! JD! This here is Candi Palmer. Rhea's friend."

Candi stood surprised by the lack of Adam, Rhea, and Amber.

"Hi guys. It's a pleasure."

JD, a shorter dark haired man with a light goatee stepped in swiftly to kiss her right hand. As he did so Scott moved aside to let Bryce capture her left hand and kiss it at the same time as JD had.

She admired their lips and eyes staring up at her over their brows, "Such gentlemen."

JD releases first and utters, "No gentlemen here, I'm afraid. A pleasure indeed."

Bryce in turn stands up holding her hand still as his own fingers intertwine with hers of his own guidance, "My God! Adam wasn't joking. You're Grecian! Goddess that is."

Scott huffs, "Dudes, you're sounding a little queer. Give her some space."

Candi lifts her chin, "Leave them alone. I like being worshipped. Worship away."

Both men kneel before her and kiss her feet. She giggles at their swift reaction. Looking back up at Scott she winks at him, "Now this I could get used too."

As she and Scott sneer at one another playfully, her attention wavers as she feels both men's tongues licking up her shin's to her knees. She shivers, "Ticklish! TICKLISH!"

Disregarding her light convulsions their tongues move higher until she stops them at her hemline by placing her hands on top of their heads.

"Nice meeting you two. Car lights!"

Scott grumbles, "Get your silly asses off your knees."

Bryce looks up at her as her fingers play in his hair, "Goddess I am YOURS!"

JD follows suit, "To tickle another time, my dear."

She frowns and pats his cheek, "Goddess will let you know. Now get up already."

The entry door opens yet again as more footsteps close in, voices heard quietly until they reach the gathering. Three more men arrive.

"Damn I thought you guys were Amber with Adam and Rhea. I figured you guys were already here and hiding in the kitchen." Scott faces the newcomers.

"Sorry Bro. Running late. How many in the Kitchen?" perks up a blond haired, clean shaven handsome devil.

"Not sure. Go check, Riley." Scott motions a short man with a buzz cut.

Turning to Candi, Scott introduces, "Gavin here, and our buddy Stuart Pidwicky. We call him PID as in STU PID."

Candi bursts into a laugh then covers her mouth with her hand, "Sorry. No offense Stu, that just caught me off guard."

"No problem. I'm used to it. Damn you're hot." He notices.

"I'm used to hearing that too. I'm feeling a tad insecure here Scott. Am I the only other girl besides Amber and Rhea at this party?"

Before Scott could reply Riley returns, "Seven in the back. Making out go figure. Kids I swear."

Candi raises an eyebrow at Riley's quick trip. Before she can speak, JD lifts her hand up, "Guy's you must kiss the Goddess. Make an offering."

Chuckling Gavin walks up to her leering down at her with a pearly white grin as he claims her hand from JD, "Goddess? I suppose you are." He then pelts her knuckle.

Bryce raises her opposite hand waving it limply toward Stuart, "Kiss me Stupid! Kiss Me!" He mocks like a puppeteer. This made Candi giggle again.

Stuart steps next to Gavin and nudges him aside to claim her hand for his own kiss.

JD thinking swiftly motions Riley as he drops down to grab Candi's stiletto heeled right foot lifting it from the floor. The balance shift to one foot made her lean harder on the table she leaned against.

Riley smirked and dropped to her foot without a question and kissed it.

Candi swallowed hoarsely, "Scott? Call Rhea and see what their ETA is."

Scott was no where to be found.

Gavin smiled at her still holding her hand, "Must have snuck off to the kitchen. Might be thinking ahead of you and calling his girl Amber."

"Goddess needs air. And her hands back." came a voice behind them.

Into view Adam stepped from the darkness, "Hey Beautiful. It's my BIRTHDAY!"

Released she shivers, "Adam? Where's Rhea?"

"Her and Amber dropped me off. They forgot the candles for my cake. They'll be back shortly. Give me a hug."

She eases through the other men sensing them crowd behind her to admire her ass. She smiles faintly and throws her arms around Adam's neck and melts into his embrace. She feels his hands rubbing her back.

"Good to see you again. Thanks for coming."

He seemed sincere until his hands lowered down her spine until they clenched her ass. She keeps her arms in place but lifts her cheek from his shoulder to look him in the eye.

"They're not coming back are they?" She trembles.

Scott moves in behind them holding a birthday cake up for her to see over Adam's shoulder. There were 22 candles flickering on it.

"I see the flames in those baby blue eyes of yours. Must be cake time. And, NO the girl's are kind of tied up right now. After all it is my BIRTHDAY WISH. Even if I haven't blown out the candles quite yet."

He lets go of her and turns toward the birthday cake that Scott had sat on a neighboring booth. Hugging Scott with a slap on his back Adam huffed, "Awesome Dude!"

Adam sat down at the booth and admired the candles, "I almost hate to blow them out."

Candi folds her arms over her chest and sneers at Adam, "Does Rhea and Amber even know about this party?"

Scott steps up and hands her his cellphone, "Ask her yourself."

She claims the cell and looks at the dial pad. She was on the other line. Casually she puts the phone to her ear, "Rhea?"

From the other end she heard Rhea's muffled voice. It was easy to tell she was gagged. Candi placed her fingers to her lips out of awe. Then, too her left Gavin produced his own cell, "Amber says hi." Placing the cell to her opposite ear she listened to Amber produce the same muffled moans.

Staying tough Candi shook her head. Finally, two more cells were introduced by JD and Bryce. Each of their phones had a video showing both Amber and Rhea dangling from their wrists totally naked. She noted floggers being used to slap at their asses and their tits.

Adam dips his index finger in the cake icing, "Like I said, they're busy."

Cellphones all lower leaving her to stand there frowning, "Let me guess. They think you're there flogging them. Instead you're here letting someone else act like you. Devious. You needed to find a way to get away without them knowing. You're a genius, Adam."

He smugly places his finger in his mouth licking off the icing.

"I am aren't I?"

She shakes her head then moves slowly toward the table she had leaned on. Sliding into the seat she looks behind her, "Goddess likes this seat better. Bring the party over here."

Everyone chuckles at her bravado.

Adam in turn puckers just before inhaling and expelling enough breath to blow out his candles.

"My wish was for YOU to come over to this table. OH MIGHTY GODDESS!"

She shakes her head then slips out of the booth and moves into the seat across from Adam. She watches as Scott is motioned by Adam to remove the cake. By doing so this left she and Adam with plenty of room.

"The girls aren't being hurt. I just needed some alone time with you." He smiles.

"As you can tell we're not quite alone. I count Seven bodies staring at mine. I presume you have it in your mind to take up where we left off that day Rhea and Rodney were outside arguing?"

He merely sighs and leans on his knuckles propped up by elbows on the table.

With a warm grimace she unbuttons her dress and pulls her tits out for air. She then places them on the table. Adam admires their fullness with tight dark nipples complimenting her golden tan.

"Oh, yes. I remember those."

She glances over at Scott, "Weren't you leaning over the seat playing with them?"

His eyes bulge and he pushes aside Bryce and Riley to crawl on to his knees on the seat behind her. He then dangles his hairy arms over her and squeezes her breasts. Adam nods then reaches across the table to pinch her nipples as Scott holds them up for him.

"Very nice." Adam recites.

Everyone else in the room gathers closer for a better view of her. Jaws drop all around.

Scott releases her breasts allowing them to be held aloft by Adam's pinching fingers. She noted Scott sliding her dress over her shoulders.

"Hold on a second." She pats Scott's hand, before lowering both of her hands to unbutton the remainder of her dress. She then lifts her butt cheeks off of her seat and leans forward over the table. Scott realized why she had raised up and pulled her dress up behind her. She held her arms back for him to completely remove the dress from her body. She now sat totally nude except for her stiletto heels.

Adam released her nipples and nodded, "So much for birthday suits."

She slides out of her seat casually and sits up on the table. Guiding her feet to each side of Adam she leans back on her hands.

"Have your cake and eat me too." She sticks her tongue out at him.

Eyes wide he nods looking toward Riley, "Bring me some cake."

Riley moves quickly and hoists the entire cake into Adam's reach. He digs his fingers into a section and smears it over her pussy just to watch her eyes flutter at the sensation. He then lowers his mouth down to swirl his tongue in the frosting. Flicking madly at her hood and digging for the clitoris she arched her back.

"God I hope you're not diabetic." She giggled.

He chuckled but continued eating her pussy. Finally, he reached out blindly for more cake and clutched a massive candle free chunk to spread over her belly and tits. He then lifted his mouth away long enough to tell his friends, "Dig in!"

Bryce, and JD slid into the seat behind her and carefully reached over to suck on her nipples and gathering up cake in the process. Gavin leaned over the front of the table and chowed down on her belly.

This left Scott and Riley filming them with their cell cameras.

Eying the cells Candi smiled, "I want copies."

She then fell back on the table to enjoy their dining pleasure. After ten minutes had passed Adam lifted away knowing by her body's tremoring she had cum.

She was entirely licked clean and breathing heavily.

Scott stood away from his seat and unzipped his pants to release his hairy beast of 7 inches. He then grabbed a hand full of cake smothering his cock.

"Goddess needs a piece." He growls.

Her eyes train on his cock, easing off of the table to crawl to her knees. In seconds she was devouring the cake until she could feed heavily on his flesh. Her mouth slobbered a messy swath up and down his dick. She heard him snarl at her talent. This made her moan louder and make noises as if she were eating her last meal.

"Christ, this bitch sucks a mean cock." Scott snaps.

This made Riley hand off his cell cam to Bryce and dip his own cock into the cake. He then moved in beside Scott.

Candi spotted the cock and winked at Scott just before pulling away in a web of saliva to sample Riley.

Both men were enjoying her fever. Her left hand maintained a perfect stroke on Scott to keep him interested.

Darting back and forth between cocks led JD and Gavin to dip their own peckers in cake, surrounding Candi. In an attempt to satisfy everyone she moved quickly from one to the other. Both hands and mouth in use. The leftover cock rubbed her shoulders as he jerked off.

After long minutes of sweaty attentions JD and Scott burst a massive load on her face coating her nose and brow.

Riley followed shortly over her lips in a nasty cascade. Gavin held out longest finally forcing her mouth wide and showering her tonsils with scalding hot jizz.

Behind all of them Adam clapped his hands, "Icing on the cake."

She swallowed Gavin's cum and licked her lips, catching her breath.

"Bryce?" She wagged her tongue at him coaxing him to drop his pants.

Adam stood up, "Save it Bry. I have a better idea. I planned ahead."

Looming over her Adam grabs Candi by the hair and yanks her to her stilettos. He then made her follow him rather roughly to the exit door and out to Scott's truck.

Her heels clattered clumsily over the asphalt until they reached the tailgate. Scott lowered the gate revealing a full-sized mattress. With the assist of Scott, he and Adam lifted her up into the bed.

She huffed, "I like this idea."

Adam and Bryce climbed in with her as Scott closed the tailgate concealing them. Gavin joined Scott in the cab while JD and Riley followed behind them in Riley's Camaro.

Hitting the open streets the three in the bed enjoyed the breeze.

Finally, Adam discarded his entire attire prompting Bryce to join them in full nudity. Leaning up on his knees between Candi's knees Adam grinned, "I've dreamed of this every time I fucked Rhea. Look at this pussy, Bry. It's a work of art. Best birthday EVER!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers
12