I, Candi Ch. 01: Sugar Free

Story Info
Anything for her Soldier. Anything!
1.1k words
4.39
37.4k
68
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Candace "Candi" Palmer loved her Husband of three short years and worshipped his every breath. Last year Damian Palmer joined the military and was sent on an extended stay in the war zones of Iraq.

Her only communication was the occasional video conference that was allowed, or daily e-mails. Each day she would race home from work and greedily absorb his love letters and visions of a better future. What troubled her over the last year was their lack of sexual intimacy. She had been absolutely faithful, as had he. Yet it was sorely missed.

They of course would have phone sex and she would tease him via the video conference when she could. However it remained difficult to expose too much over a Government channel. This frustrated both of them to no end.

She had used her laptop's webcam to make short video's for him which were seldom quality because she could never capture the right angles and view point to satisfy herself, let alone him. After a few times of trying Damian finally told her that she needed to find herself someone trustworthy to assist in videotaping her desires for him.

She would read that e-mail dozens of times before writing back. He was the only man she had ever been with in her 24 years of existence. Her shyness kept her from so many experiences in the past. Dating was innocent in her teens even though some boys tried. Quite a few actually. She was far from undesirable. Just awkward!

At 5 foot 2, barely 110 pounds she was incredibly gifted with perfect teeth, and fair complexion. Long waves of blond hair drifted over golden shoulders. Blue eyes captured more attention than she ever noticed. That and of course her heart shaped ass, and 34D tits. Her curse she would call those. Damian would argue otherwise. He worshipped those babies any way he could.

As she read this e-mail suggestion one last time for the evening she pondered if she could fulfill the request. For long moments she stared at his mail biting her nails. Finally, she shivered and closed the e-mail before standing up to stretch. All she wore was a white t-shirt that belonged to Damian that clung to her bold chest, yet drifted over her hips like a dress. She noted her areolas sensitivity along with her nipples puncturing the cotton trying to rip free. As if they could.

She pinched her nipples and tilted her head back at the chaotic visions that the feelings brought on. She wanted to prove to Damian that her love for him could overcome any obstacle. It was just a matter of deciding upon how and who she could trust enough. She most assuredly didn't want her family freaking out over her escapades. Or, for her employers finding out info that could cost her what credibility she had established. She loved her job at the Fitness Center. It kept her busy as well as helping her stay fit.

Modesty refrained her from tight fitting clothing on the job. She could even hear whispers about her frumpy attire. Yet, she didn't let it bother her. She loved Damian enough to ignore all sexual comments good or bad. Nor, had she let herself admire those who had chiseled bodies. Okay, occasionally her glances noted a few candidates.

Kept to herself of course.

Squeezing her breasts together she caught a cool breeze sift through the screen of her living room window. It excited her nipples even more. They begged for freedom. A swift glance to her wedding pictures on the wall and her dashing husband made her extremely wet. She noted her laptop's webcam and grinned evilly. She giggles with mischief and gathers her laptop dragging it with her to the front door. Opening the door she peers out into the darkness save for the nightlights along the street.

Gazing up and down the street she notes very little traffic for 9:00 at night. In response she garners the nerve to step out on to the wooden front porch of her not quite Victorian mansion. Merely an old home with alluring features. At the far end of the porch dangled a porch swing which she made her way toward. She rests her laptop on a circular end table to the right of the swing. Unsatisfied by the angle she drags the table out in front of the swing. There she guesses at the angle of her seating.

Once she decides on the positioning she steps to the porch railing leaning beside a wooden pillar, absorbing the breeze as it delicately abuses her hair. Careful to be certain of traffic she then examines the porch lighting in hopes her video would find enough source to be legible. She could only hope for the best and give it a test run.

Shivering at the adrenalin coursing through her she abandons her night shirt to sit on the swing totally nude. Lower lip bitten she starts her webcam and begins recording herself.

"Hey Sexy! I read your e-mail and I've decided to do what I can to fulfill your every need and desire. Just tell me what you want of me. You deserve whatever I can succeed at. Stuck over there so far from me. I miss you so badly. For now, this is what you get. I'm naked on our front porch touching myself and thinking about you. I hope you like the ambiance. Bug zapper and 100 watt bulbs." She giggles at her banter while her fingers tempt her clit, rubbing it glossy from her wetness. She refrained from further words trying to relax her nerves. Closing her eyes she did her best to block out the world beyond her swing.

Whimpers exhaled through pouting lips as she dips two fingers up inside her pussy. In and out, in and out, again and again. Her back arches as she props up her left foot on the bench for better exposure.

"Oh, Damian. I wish my fingers were yours." She sighs continuing her trembling motion. Her free hand reaches up to squeeze her left breast before guiding her nipple up to her swirling tongue. Her eyes beg at the camera as she feels her body quake.

Moans become louder and more intense forcing the neighborhood dogs to notice and reply. Yet, in her furor she doesn't hear them. In this moment nothing matters but Damian and his pleasure. She would stop for nothing. No matter the risk. The ferocity of her hormones wouldn't allow her to abandon her quest.

Maddening to her senses she screamed as she squirted scalding cum all around her buried fingers. Her body in turn convulsed, mind reeling from reality. Her orgasm had nearly made her pass out.

The night air brought her to her senses.

With a little help.

"Damn, Sis-in-law!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers