I, Candi Ch. 06: Job Offer

Story Info
She should have known better.
8.3k words
4.63
22.1k
12
11

Part 6 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

For three days Candi Palmer waited on her Husband to e-mail her back after the sensitive video's she had forwarded to him concerning her and his Father. The more days that passed the more difficult it was for her to concentrate. She expected the worst. This time she had gone too far she suspected. Damian's temper would flare and come down hard on her and his family.

Come noon she was just finished washing her dishes when she strolled aimlessly into her dining room. A shrill ping from her laptop made her pale. Could it be Damian's reply? She rushed to her seat and opened up her mail. It was indeed from Damian. What was encouraging was that there was another mail from him that was a card with cyber Rose's. A love you card. His own words showed her just how much he adored her. After smiling at the soft words she opened the e-mail.

The e-mail stunned her.

"You're such a fucking Whore!! How dare you do all of that to my own Father?" He went on and on with bitter words that ended with loud lettering..."AND FURTHER MORE!!...

A long blank gap made her keep pulling the page down. She wanted to cry. Then the rest came into view...JUST KIDDING! I loved the video's. I only wanted to make you sweat and think I was pissed at you. I'm not! It was difficult to picture mind you but after I thought about it the more it turned me on. So again, I'm sorry Candi. What you did was remarkably BOLD and I couldn't be prouder of you."

"At the very end of that last video you looked right at Me and said You would do anything I asked of you. I'm going to keep asking things of you, believing in your words. I expect them to happen. I know you Miss me and I'm trying my best to keep you busy to keep your mind off of my loss. Good news though, I'm going to get a 2 week Leave to come home in three months to see my family. We can fuck like minks in heat all that time. How does that sound?"

Her right hand reaches up to disguise her excitement and tears. He was coming home. Three months was such a long time though, she stressed silently. She continued her reading with trembling limbs.

"I thought that might make you happy! I hope you liked the flowers and card I sent. I have more surprises up my sleeve. Until then I want you to keep me turned on. Utilize Kevin and Dad when you can but don't solely depend on them. Think wisely and discover other possibilities. I trust your judgment."

"I had this crazy idea that you should see if you could get away with something at the Fitness Center. Maybe talk to your bosses son, Mark. He and I went to High School together. Tell him that you want to shock me with something really kinky. After hours or during. Bolder the better."

"That Strip Club video was sizzling! I think you were born to be on that stage. If you ever get the chance to go back there do so and try to outdo yourself. Just take Dad with you to keep you protected. St. Louis isn't safe to be going there by yourself."

"Speaking of Dad, i got an e-mail from him too. He feels bad about what he did. I told him I was okay with what happened. I told him he could help you in the future just to try and behave himself. I must admit, I was caught off guard finding out what you and he did. Same for you and Kevin. Some people might find me sick letting my family do things with my wife but I'm strangely okay with it. I'm not going to tell you to keep doing things with Dad and Kev. I'll leave that decision up to you. All I "WILL" stress is I expect you to get bolder and Bolder. Do I make myself clear you sexy Vixen?"

She giggles at his nickname for her then salutes the laptop, "Sir! Yes Sir!" before finishing the letter.

She looked at her Grandfather clock along the Dining Room wall noting it was nearing time to go to work on the night shift at the Fitness Center. She pondered what she could do there that would manage to not get her fired. In the meantime she decided to type a fast reply, "Thank you for not being mad at Me or Joe. It means so much to me that what I do for you is appreciated. The more you allow the more I can plan. I must tell you though that it scares the hell out of me to ever let anybody but you fuck me. I've always prided myself on being totally faithful to you. I'm not agreeing to sex with anyone but I'll consider going as close as possible. Heck, I already have. That Pizza guy was very, very close to penetration. I'll see what I can do at work tonight. I don't have access to a video camera though without Dad and Roger, Kevin's friend. I'll think of something. I have to get ready. If Mark's there I'll run it by him for input. In the meantime don't go blind watching my videos. LOL. Love you My Handsome Soldier. Bye for now, Candi Kisses!"

Her index finger taps send and she shuts down her laptop plugging it in for a later charge. She then gets up and heads upstairs to her bedroom. She sifts through her wardrobe and realizes that she never dressed provocatively at work like her other female co-worker. There was only one other. And, she was on borrowed time for calling off work as much as she had.

The Fitness Center was only six blocks across town on the outskirts. Nothing was around the Center but fields. That, she thought might give her an edge. She would examine her situation more later. For now she decided to try on various outfits to find something that might change everyone's opinion of her frumpy nature. She knew she was beautiful but she was raised to be grounded by her Mom. God bless her soul.

She looked over the pink latex jump suit that she brought home from the Adult store in St. Louis then disrobed to try in on. It was skin tight on her and her nipples easily stabbed through for a dramatic effect. However she found that aspect a little too obvious and decided on a red bra underneath the suit to muffle her areolas. It helped some but hardly all the way.

Looking at her ass she also found that it clung to her every curve and crack. With a pucker she found a pair of white cotton gym shorts that she pulled up over the jumpsuit. Much better she thought. They fit snugger with the suit under them than they would have alone. The Jumpsuit had zippers around the sleeves which she removed making it a sleeveless feature. However the red bra now shown through on the sides. Sheer material accented her flesh beneath. Over her bare feet she put on ankle socks with ruffles and finished off with her ratty tennis shoes.

Finally she brushed out her long flowing blond hair and left it alone. Normally she would wear it pinned back. Not today. She puckered at herself in the mirror. "You stunning Bitch!"

A brisk fifteen minute walk later she opened up the glass door to the gym. Entering she halted in her step to look out into the Parking Lot. Only 7 cars. One of them was Mark's sports car. He was here.

Lower lip bitten she walks through the lobby and into the gym area. She noticed that four of the cars belonged to what the gym called, "The Four Horsemen!" They were dedicated Bodybuilders that rippled with tense builds.

"Clarence", the tall black giant. "Reese", the white stallion. "Dave, the freckled Beast. And, finally "Sam, the Romantic". Named for his long hair that reminded people of the Romance Novel model, "Fabio".

Among them were two older men on Cardio bikes and a woman far too out of shape to be here much longer. She had to walk past all of them to reach Mark's office. In doing so she heard the Four Horsemen straining and clanging their barbells into place. She eyed each of them as she drifted through. Each of them caught scent of her perfume and noticed her more than usual. This made her smile and wave to each of them individually.

She stopped to talk with Reese whom had to whistle at her, "What happened to you? Finally realize what kind of potential you have?"

Candi wrinkled her nose, "Whatever do you mean? These old things? I threw out my old sweats. Time for an update."

Behind her Clarence chuckled, "I have your date right here and he was UP the second you entered the building."

She twisted around to note his crotch, "Nope! No steroid use there." She winked at him. He knew she meant how steroids shriveled up a man's penis. He had to chuckle.

"I'll be back through in a few. Need to talk with Mark before he leaves. Keep pumping Guys!"

With that Sam chimed in with, "Anytime you want, Beautiful."

She smirked at him, "Wow! Suddenly, everyone discovers I'm alive. Hold that thought, Samson."

A swift grip to his crotch he exhaled, "Holding it until you get back."

She smiles vibrantly winking at them before continuing past the showers and hot tub. Once beyond that she found the office where the co-owner of the gym sat doing the books. She leaned against the threshold of his door and cleared her throat, "Got a minute, Mark?"

"Mark Sterling" looked up and removed his glasses to leer at Candi, "Sure! What's up?" Mark was a buff but hardly muscle bound man the same age as her husband Damian. With dark hair he stood at 6'1. He immediately noticed her attire but refrained from saying anything.

Candi moved closer and hopped up to sit on his desk facing his right profile. "I have something I need to talk to you about and it's really awkward. I need you to keep an open mind okay?"

He puckered and nodded, piqued by curiosity.

Waving her to continue he pushes back in his swivel chair and props his arms behind his head. She continued cautiously, "I need you to blame Damian for what I'm going to ask. It was his suggestion I approach you with this."

"What's ole "D", want now?" He frowns knowing his old classmate fairly well.

She rubs her palms together cringing in a squeaky mouse like expression. "Okay! Here goes. For the last month I've been sending him risqué video's of me. Every day nearly. He expresses more and more of me and I really love coming through for him. He's coaxing me to do something here at the Center. After hours maybe? During if I don't get caught?"

Mark's brow creases, "You? Come on! Until now this is the only time I have ever seen you as anything other than a geeky employee. Now look at you all dressed up like you're auditioning for a Flashdance."

She laughs with him then offers, "I'm serious, Mark. I'm not sure yet what I want to do here but if I could have access to the place for awhile it would make Damian's week."

Mark scowls, "My Dad's off in Aruba on vacation. I have a lot on my back right now. Payroll, ordering supplies, replacing a treadmill. Lack of employees. "Kelly" just quit today. I was ready to fire her anyway. That only leaves you and Rodney. And, Rodney's new so I'm not certain of his dependability."

She stops him with an extended finger, "Give me free reign to do what I want here and not let anybody see that could get you into trouble. In doing so, I'll work 12 hour days all week long and you can pay me the usual 30 hours pay."

Again he frowns, "And, just what do you have planned?"

Candi grits her teeth, "Video of me naked on the equipment. Showering. Hot tub maybe? Whatever I can think of."

He chokes up lightly, "Naked? Uh-huh!"

She smirks at Mark just before she unzips her jumpsuit down to her navel revealing her massive cleavage. He couldn't help but look. "Only the beginning, Mark. Come on do this for Damian."

He hisses and looks away trying not to put too much into her youth. She jumps in with, "Your Dad's out of town, so it's perfect timing right? He can't come walking in if only you have the keys."

"And, just who would be involved in this with you? Who uses the camera? And, do I get a copy?"

This caught her off guard, "I'll let you see it afterwards. Once I mail it to Damian you can erase it so the only proof goes to Iraq. I swear I won't get you into trouble."

He stands up to stretch and leans over her, mere inches from her face. She could feel his breath on her chin. Eye to eye, she shrinks at his glare, then bats her lashes, "Please, Mark." He continues to stare at her when she giggles and reaches over to kiss his nose.

That broke his intimidating glare as he stood erect and rubbed the wetness off his nose. Looking away he grimaces, "You don't have to work 12 hours. I'll manage. If I let you do this you're going to owe me HUGE!"

She kicks her feet wildly trying not to hit his shins and shivers in delight. "Thank you, Mark! I'll make it up to you somehow. Seriously, if you need me extra hours don't hesitate to ask."

He nods then looks out through the one way glass window facing the gym, "I video this. We use my computer to download it, and I send it to Damian myself on your behalf. I'm not letting this go beyond this building except Damian. Agreed?"

"Absolutely! Can I do whatever I think Damian might want to see?"

Mark scowls in response, "What exactly are you talking about?"

"Other men touching me? Maybe tie me up to the weight benches? I'm fairly open to suggestions. How about showering with other men? Hot tub with others? Me in the Lobby acting like I'm working in the nude? What do you think?"

He rubs his chin and eyes her, "You're the wife of one of my best Buddies. That's asking a lot. I don't want him to come home and go Sniper on me."

She frowns, "Trust me! He won't. I can even show you the e-mail where he suggests I approach you. Edited of course. I have things I can't let even you in on. Sorry!"

"Okay! Now who are these other men?"

She again cringes biting her lower lip, "I'm thinking the Four Horsemen out there. I bet I can persuade them. If you can deal with them knowing."

He scratches the back of his scalp then sighs, "You do the arranging. You have tonight and only tonight. My fiancée can't find out. I'm sure Dave out there might have the same reservations. So it's all on you, Candi."

She leaps up in front of him glaring mischievously up into his eyes as she zips up, "I'll just go clock in and get to work now. Don't change your mind!"

He shakes his head and watches her leave. He then sat back down in his seat and gripped his creased jeans. He hadn't thought of her in any sexual fashion until today. She was a whole new persona he thought. He wouldn't change his mind.

Candi moved back through the gym toward the Horsemen and stopped. "Okay! I have a problem and I need help. Any of you big strong men willing to help tiny lil ole Candace?"

All four stopped their workouts to wipe their sweaty brows to listen to her. She then lifted a finger up, "Hold on!"

She noted the two older men and the woman gathering their things. Watching them for a few minutes to see that they had gone she drew back her attention.

"Okay! Who wants to tie me up naked to the barbells and rub sweaty looking oil all over me?"

Each of them chuckled, all of them not taking her seriously. Finally, as she noted their disbelief she unzips her jumpsuit and pulls her arms out to let the top half dangle to her waistband. She stood only in her sheer red bra. They each grew quiet except for Clarence who went, "Daaaaammmmmn!"

She turned a complete circle making certain they all had a good view of her nipples. Then, she pulled her jumpsuit back on, zipping up. "Serious enough for you? Now that I have your attention I need the four of you to help me make a video for my Husband. As you know he's stationed in Iraq. I've been making him really Bold videos on request. He does know I'm doing this. So does Mark. I have his permission for tonight only to make this video. I can swear to you that none of this leaves this Center. Well, except the video I'm letting Mark send to Damian then erase. You can all witness him doing it."

There looms a deadly silence until Clarence opens up with "I'm in!"

She claps her hands and bounces up and down. In doing so her tits jiggle dramatically, helping the others form their opinions.

Dave stutters lightly, "I know you're married. He may be fine by this but I don't think my Girlfriend would be."

Candi holds a finger up, "Please don't back out yet. We can all be sworn to secrecy here. Mark has just as much to lose. More if his Dad finds out. So everybody SHUSH!"

Still Dave shakes his head but doesn't say no.

Sam shrugs at first looking toward Reese for his response.

Reese puckers up, "So it's just you naked?"

She stares at him for a moment then opens up, "I'm fine if you want to join me. You and I can take a shower together. I'll suds up every inch of you." His eyes widen then swivels his head left to right.

Reese then adds, "Is that all?"

She then looks over each of their expressions noting their curiosity. She knew she would need incentive. With a hesitant smile she nods, "Nobody leaves here tonight without their cum on my body. You can lick and touch every inch of me. I'll do the same to you if you agree."

Sam wanted to agree but was waiting on the others. Finally, Clarence had to ask, "You fucking us?" He knew everyone wanted to know.

She took a deep breath and did her best not to dissuade them. "I'm afraid to go that far. Damian might not want me to. I'll agree to fake it if you guys can handle that much."

They all shook their heads disappointed by the response. This made her want to cry. She thought she had them.

"Come on guys. I'll suck your dicks and give you hand jobs. You can cum all over my face if you want. I just don't want Damian to hate me for going too far."

Clarence looked to the others and called them into a huddle. Once gathered Clarence suggested, "If the video gets erased we can play along then get her into a position she can't get out of. I say we fuck her anyway."

Sam adds, "Fun as that sounds what about Mark? He's not going to let that happen."

Clarence winks at him, "I say we get Mark out of here tonight. Then it's just us. She wants this too badly to stop even without Mark here."

"How?" adds Sam.

In reply Reese offers, "That's rape, guys! If we do this lets just have fun and help her out. Look at what she's offering. It's better than nothing. I'll agree as long as there's no rape."

"So we keep Mark?" questioned Dave.

They all agree even though Clarence knew he wanted more. Breaking huddle they turn around. Clarence takes point, "Aight! we're in. We can fake it if you want. Our one condition is that you can't cry wolf. Once we start this there's no turning back. Even if we handle you a lil rough at times. You want this to look good for your Ole Man. Then let's do this right."

Candi jumps up and down yet again squealing, "Thank you! So much!"

Hearing her shrill voice Mark joined them in the gym, "I presume you guys agreed to this?"

A thumbs up all around made their pact.

Mark turns to Candi, "Work!"

She grits her teeth and bounces away letting them watch her wiggle off. Once out of ear range Mark pulls the Four Horsemen aside, " Just so you guys know I got an e-mail from her Husband two days ago. He told me to see to it she gets fucked hard. So, if any of you want out, don't show up. I told Damian I would see to it. He would take care of the situation after."

The Horsemen all grinned, "Hell Yeah!"

The hours whisked by at the Center as closing time of 10:00 PM crept up on Candi fast. She manned the front counter the last hour eying the clock with nerves driving her wet. As the last customer left Mark drove up. He walked in with his camcorder in hand shining it toward her. She smiled brightly as he saw car lights shine behind him which distracted them both. Sam and Dave drove together followed by Clarence and then finally Reese in his Jeep.

Once all congregated inside Mark locked the front door and dimmed the Lobby lights. He then turned to Candi. "Your show! Strip!"

She stepped out from behind the counter and moved right into their circle swallowing hard. Mark lifted the camcorder and started filming.

"Why don't the four of you strip me?"

A swift thought Clarence picked her up by her armpits and held her suspended in the air three feet off the ground. Dangling Sam reached in and removed her shoes. Reese then stopped him, "Leave the socks on they're sexy."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers