I, Candi Ch. 07: Officer Down

Story Info
Candi goes to jail.
5.8k words
4.58
15.4k
6
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers

It wasn't Candi's night!

Officer Dale Roanoke, a 32 year old uniformed local cop pointed toward the hood of his squad car. Scared out of her wits the very nude Candace Palmer covered herself with her arms and a well placed ballcap that she had removed to block the view of her snatch. With a reluctant wiggle she followed his command.

" I said hand's behind your head. Not remove more clothing." He snapped as he opted to help her along by moving in and swatting her hands with a removed nightstick to enforce his authority. She trembled out of humiliation as he stood directly in front of her. So close that her breasts rubbed against his chest.

He tried not to react to the brush and keep an air of professionalism. Stepping back slightly he takes her ballcap away from her and puts it back on her head delicately. He then stepped back just enough to avoid further contact. Nightstick used to grace her waist he escorted her the rest of the way to his squad car's hood.

"Hand's on the hood. Leg's spread." He grunted as she obeyed trying to stay focussed on her predicament. She tenses up and mutter's with shaky confidence, "Did my Husband put you up to this?"

Officer Roanoke ignored her words as his left hand shuffled about over her flesh as if checking for concealed weapons. That alone made Candi suspect it was all an act. She fidgets as his hand pauses over her thin patch of pubic hair. He doesn't move further down into her snatch but instead goes around her and parts her ass cheeks.

Candi creases her forehead and felt obligated to arch her ass outwardly toward him so that her anal cavity could come into a better view. Even in the darkness Dale silently whistled at the perfection of her body. Finally, he returns his hands to his sides, "Turn around slowly and keep your hands behind your head."

As told she complied and looked him directly in the eye to see if his own eyes would drift down at her deeply inhaling chest. To her shock they remained on hers. Shining his flashlight into her face she flinched as he questioned, "Obviously, you don't have any form of I.D. on you. Name and address?"

"Candace Palmer. 1002 Maple street." She recites as the Officer mulls over her info.

"That's still four blocks away. A long way from home dressed as you aren't. Any particular reason you felt the need to go streaking this late at night?"

She wanted to joke about it but was afraid that she might be wrong about this being Damian's plan all along. She shivered as her nipples bulged out toward him. The thrill, the chill, excited her every pore.

"It was a dare. I'm sorry." He noted her eye contact wavering as he lowered his flashlight slightly, "What was that about your Husband being behind my pulling you over?"

She suddenly realized that she had to be very careful what she said. There could be no mention of her boss Mark or the Four Horsemen. Their names must be protected so as not to harm them. She refused to create problems at home for any of them. Or, worse!

"My Husband has been daring me to get bold. He grew up here in town and know's almost everyone. I thought maybe he arranged that you caught me while I was running home."

"Where exactly were you coming from?" He examined her expression to note if her eyes would betray her.

"Actually, I came from work. I waited until my Boss locked up then I snuck around back to disrobe. I wanted to race home to my Husband to prove to him I could really do it and get away with it."

"Well! Obviously you didn't." He glared at her with a stern gaze.

"No, I guess I didn't." She whines, "I intended to run very fast and get home within five minutes."

He shakes his head and risks glancing down at her tits, "Somehow, I don't think those allow for speed, bouncing all over the place. What's your Husband's name?"

She swallows hoarsely, "Damian Palmer! Do you know him?"

He acts as if shocked and dryly smirks, "Hell yes, I know Damian. We were rivals back in High School. I played Defensive Tackle for the Hammond Condor's. I hated that bastard."

Her eyes bulge, "Why? Damian's so nice."

He grunts stepping away from her as his shoulder microphone erupted, "Officer Roanoke? Do you copy?" His left hand rises to click the receiver on his lapel while his right hand lifts the nightstick out to poise the tip of it at her belly button with just enough pressure to make certain she knew better than to flee.

"This is Roanoke. Delay in communication. Pulled over a curfew violator. Indecent exposure!" He spoke awaiting a response. The man on the other end seemed agitated, "When you get done I need you back here. "Nelson" brought in a car load of intoxicated gentlemen. As shorthanded as we are I need the assistance in booking them."

The Officer nodded, "ETA, ten minutes. Roanoke out."

She smiled at him, "Sounds like a rough night. Does this mean I can get a lift home?"

"Oh, no! You broke the law, Lady! I'm afraid you need to turn around and place your hands behind your back."

Her jaw drops and she turns pale as he reaches behind him to unshackle a pair of hand cuffs. "I'm afraid this is protocal, Ma'am! You shouldn't be in jail long. Just time enough to fill out the necessary reports and get some fingerprints. Call someone down to the station who can bring us proof of your identity. A small fine and you can be on your way."

"Seriously? I'm not a bad person. Why can't you cut me a break? I've never ever been arrested." She pleads as the cuffs clench around her wrists. Binding them tightly,

He tugs on her cuffs and leads her to the back door of his squad car.

"I'm sorry but you will have to share the back with "Dooley"."

Her eyes bulge, "Dooley? You're putting me in the backseat naked with a strange man? Oh, my God!"

Opening the door he lowers her carefully making certain her head clears the threshold. Once she sits back she cautiously looks over to see her roomate.

Suddenly, she chuckles, "Awwwwww! Dooley's a dog!"

Officer Roanoke sighs, "Drug sniffing dog at that. Get acquainted, we'll be at the station before you know it."

Frowning at him he shuts the door and returns to the drivers seat leaving her alone with the stern looking German Shepard. With a faint smile she playfully banters, "Hi there, Puppy!"

The dog merely sniffs the air with a whimper.

Roanoke chuckles, "He's just checking you out for drugs. Relax, he's harmless."

"As long as he stays on his side of the car." She frets faintly as he stretches toward her. Even the dog was leery of the situation.

Roanoke finally growled, "Click it or Ticket, Dooley."

Instantly the dog left her alone and used his snout to lift an already buckled seatbelt to encompass his body. Smart dog indeed.

Officer Roanoke smirked the entire ride having to hear her complaints. As he pulled up out front of the Police Station he glanced about the streets before venturing to escort her from the car.

Opening the back car door he was forced to contain a deadly chuckle as he found Candace halfway on her back in the seat from her earlier resistance. With the cuffs on she couldn't obtain enough leverage to sit up straight. Dooley was merely looking at her with questioning eyes and a tilted head. He hadn't even done anything to her. She lifted her profile toward Roanoke with a glare that could kill, "Seriously? You couldn't have put the mutt up front with you? This is freaking humiliating."

"You worry too much. Relax. It could have been worse."

Roanoke reached in and eased her up into a sitting position once again. "Let's go!" He barked as she swung her feet out of the car to touch the asphalt of the street. She continued to grumble as he helped her to stand up. "Is it in my right to sue the City for this kind of treatment?"

Roanoke grimaced, "You're welcome to try."

"Look just let me make my phone call and get bail so I can go home."

He shook his head and refrained from any more words as he and Dooley walked along behind her toward the Station. Looking upward Candi noted video camera feeds pointing out over the lot. Then it dawned on her as she resisted slightly to look back at the Squad Car. "Police cars have video cameras right?"

Officer Roanoke nodded, "Sure do. Hope you smiled and said cheese on the way here."

In response she grit her teeth, "So it caught me being abused by that K-9 cop?" She wanted to just die.

Automatic doors opened on the station as he nudged her inside. Once through a second set of doors there stood an Officer behind a desk with raised eyebrows, "Eventful night, Dale?"

Roanoke remained expressionless, "Damian Palmer's ole lady. So she says." The other Officer smiled brightly, "No kidding! I hear Damian's in Iraq these days." Candi cringed as Dale Roanoke leered back at her, "Racing home to him on a dare, eh? Long run from here to Iraq."

She lowers her head, "Alright! I panicked. He did dare me though."

"And, just how were you planning to prove to him you did it?" Dale observed.

She pauses noting another video feed on the corner of the wall. With a thin set of the lips she ushers, "I guess my copy of the Police report is sufficient now that I'm busted."

The other cop chimes in, "I'll take care of Miss Daisy here. You better head back and help Nelson with the Boozer Boys."

Dale allows "Phil Kramer" to step around his desk and claim her. Before Dale moves on he grimaces at her, "Make certain to book her properly. Scared Straight!" Then, Roanoke stepped away and through the inner sanctum of the Cop Shop.

She stood stunned by her predicament as Phil led her through a side room door. Inside was a camera poised to face a blank white screen. She whined slightly, "It's cold in here. Can I get something to wear?"

Phil shook his head, "Should have thought of that when you went streaking. I hope Damian likes paying the fine and court fee's it's going to take to resolve this." In turn she pouts, "Isn't streaking a misdeameanor? Slap me on the hand and let me go?"

"It is! However, the Law states that every case gets documented. Fingerprints! Case file pics. Processing number. Everything that sets you on your way to being a career criminal."

She scoffs at that, "Seriously? One little indecent exposure makes it a lifetime offense?"

Phil nods, "In some cases, yes. I'm going to remove your cuffs. Afterwards, I need you to stand facing the camera and hold up this number tray in front of you."

Doing as he asked she poises the numbers high to avoid her tits being in the picture. He frowns, "Lower please." She whimpers lightly then obliges angling the numbers straight across from nipple to nipple. Her cleavage was massive and mounding due to her arms crushing them together in order to hold the plaque at both ends. A set of snaps captures her embaressment.

"Left profile first, then right profile please." She groans, "How can this be legal? How many case photos do you guys get with a nude profile?" He shrugs, "Not many in these parts. City maybe quite a few. We process as we bring them in. The humiliation is hopefully enough to prevent any future offenses."

Photo's finished Phil motions for her to step to a desk where an ink pad and print files were resting in wait. He takes her fingers one at a time and rolls them over the ink pad and presses them into tiny boxes for each individual finger. She had given up arguing over anything and accepted her fate. In jest she blurts out, "Geez! Why don't you ink and press my nipples next for posterity? I'm kidding!"

Phil winced then said, "That's unnecessary. There's a sink go wash your hands." She steps around him and does just that leaving Phil behind her to admire her perfect heart shaped ass. Biting his lip he continues to drool until she turns around. She then asks, "Do you hate Damian like the other Officer?"

"Hate's a strong word. We're just old rivals from High School. Dale just holds grudges more than others. Damian and I only knew each other on the playing field. Arrogant bad boy back then. I hear his Brother doesn't fall far from the goal post. Seen him play against my little Brother two weeks back. Our team whupped his ass."

She smiles faintly, "Damian has always treated me like a Goddess. That's why I try to make him happy while he's overseas."

Phil nods in understanding, "I can see that. Take my advice though and be careful how you do that. Many more nights like this and it's going to go south for you two. Law's the law."

She fidgets, "Can I make my phone call now?"

He reaches beside him and lifts up a cordless phone offering it toward her. She claims it and recall's Joe Palmer's number. Damian's Father would be the only one to understand and be her Knight in shining armor.

As the phone rang it kept ringing. No answer made Candi whine and bite at her nail. Finally, it went to voice mail and Candi utters, "Joe! I'm in jail here in town. I'll explain later just come bail me out. Hurry! Please!"

Hanging up Phil takes the phone from her. "Hate to tell you this but procedure calls for us to lock you up until your bail arrives. I'm sorry." She understands nodding hesitantly until it dawns on her, "Private cell right?"

he grits his teeth on one side of his jaw, "We only have one holding cell." She turns pale, "With these drunks you guys brought in? They'll rape me." Phil frowns at the possibility, "Well, I suppose we can keep them all cuffed to avoid them pawing you up. I'll be sure to point out the cell is videotaped from all angles."

Candi shivers at the thought, "Can't I just hide out in the restroom until Joe comes to get me?"

Phil shakes his head, "By the book. I'm sorry."

He then recuffs her and leads her through into the prisoner holding. Opening the door she spots two of the drunken riders already processed and sitting on the stone ledge slab of the cell. They immediately stop talking and eye ball her nudity. Before they can speak Phil Kramer points at them, "Stand up. I need to cuff you two while incarcerated with this woman."

He uncuffs Candi and uses her cuffs on one of them who comments, "I could stay here all week if she does." A tightening of his cuffs shuts him up swiftly. Phil then takes the cuffs from his belt to restrain the other man. "I need everyone here to sit down and shut up. Camera up there shows me every move you make. If I so much as witness aggression toward her I'll beat you with a nightstick until you're sober."

Setting the men down Phil guides her toward the opposite wall. "Sit back and let's hope your ride gets his call soon."

She trembles at their stares glued to her while Phil leaves the room and seals the door. She cowers into a fetal position while sitting up. They have a perfect view of her snatch as she curls inwardly. It was hard to miss.

Suddenly, one of them sneers at her, "You a hooker?"

She swallows hoarsely and shakes her head trying her best to ignore him. He merely winces and continues provoking her, "If you are I'd pay you. You're hot as hell."

Candi faintly smiles hoping that befriending them might make her stay easier, "I'm not a hooker. But, thank you for the compliment. I was just caught streaking. I feel so stupid."

The other man resting the back of his head on the wall opened up, "How come the cops didn't get you any clothes to wear? Is this a set-up? Coaxing us to do something we shouldn't to trump up more charges?"

"Oh, No! No set-up. I'm just waiting for my bail to come get me out." She explained.

That same man became obvious to her that his eyes were exploring every inch of her. His evil stare made her uncomfortable enough to drop her feet back down to the floor and stand up. She instinctively began to stretch then stopped herself. She was fearful enough without tantalizing them.

Instead she walked over to the cell door and peered out the window to witness Phil and Dale joined by another officer tusseling with a pair of combatants. Their voices were riled and growing more and more intense. She creases her brow praying that she would not have to share the cell with them too. The men appeared dangerous.

Even if they were all cuffed like the two men in her cell she would panic. Two in here was already too many. Where was Joe? Her Father-in-law should have gotten her message by now. She whined lightly hoping he hadn't turned his cell off for the night. Maybe she should have called her Boss Mark. Yet, he did ignore her and drive right by her when she first got stopped by the cops. He probably didn't want to get involved due to his fiancee.

It made sense to her.

The one thing that still troubled her was the fact that she was being forced to share her cell with men without any given attire. How could the cops be that insensitive? Maybe it was to teach her a lesson not to go streaking. At first she wondered if Damian was behind this, yet he couldn't be behind every person out there. Could he?

Her thoughts were forced aside when Phil and the other cop brought the other two men in her direction. Her jaw dropped as they stopped in front of her cell and unlocked it. Once open she bolted aside to give them room to nudge the men inside. Immediately they stopped resisting after spotting Candi. Silence crept over everyone involved. Even Phil and his partner Nelson.

Shoving past her the two men were pressed to sit down on Candi's side of the cell. Now she had no place to sit. She looks toward Phil with pleading eyes as he turns to the new residents, "Any of you so much as think about disrespecting her and I'll see to it you live here the next two weeks. Understood?"

She moved behind Phil and mistakenly touched him from behind as Nelson looks back. He jumps the gun, "WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Get back! She was going for your nightstick." Phil in turn grimaced at Nelson and spoke up, "She's harmless."

Nelson retaliates shaking his head, "Nope! I'm not taking any risks. Ma'am, put your hands behind your back."

Her jaw drops, "WHAT?????????"

Phil shakes his head amazed by his partner then calms her, "It's okay. Just do it. Hopefully your ride is on their way. I'll get you out of here as fast as I can." Hesitantly she complies as Nelson latches his cuffs around her wrists and forcefully makes her take a seat between the two newest inhabitants. Tears began to well up in her eyes at the bad feeling she was getting.

Phil pointed at all of them, "Behave!" then, followed Nelson out to shut the door.

Alone with four strange men with lust in their gaze. Dark mischief indeed. The newer men looked over at the others, "At least we have something sweet to look at."

The one who had spoken earlier about entrapment shook his head with a sly grin, "Bet she tastes good too." That made her start to stand up when the newer men thought alike and threw their legs up and over hers. Between her hands cuffed and their weight on her she couldn't move.

One of the newer men leaned in and whispered, "No screaming or I'll find where you live and pay a visit." She began shaking and looking up at the cell camera. The men's gaze followed hers when one chuckles, "That camera isn't even working. No red light lit up. I installed cameras for a living. Trust me chick. Nobody see's us."

They position their legs perfectly to force her legs apart while using their shoulders to keep her held firm against the wall. This gave the man across from her the chance to stand up and go to look out the door. "Coast is clear. Let's have some fun."

Candi tries squirming and starts to yell when one of the men bites her ear painfully. She sniveled and watched as the man who stood up now knelt down in front of her to lower his face into position to start eating her out.

Crying lightly she tried to overlook the fact that the man's tongue was feeling a little too good to her. All she could do was mutter, "Please, don't!" between concealed moans. Moan's that escaped whether she wanted them to or not. This made the remaining men chuckle. A gruff whisper from the one to her right testifies, "Oh, she's liking that tongue, Gordy. I can feel her quivering. Something's building up over here."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,872 Followers
12