I, Candi Ch. 08: Permission Slip

Story Info
Damian gives his blessing. Candi gives it her all.
5k words
4.75
14.8k
7
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers

6:00 A.M.

Having beaten her alarm clock, Candi Palmer remained docile in her bed. Her tears long abandoned by a mere two hours of sleep all she wanted to do was stay in bed cuddling up with her Husband's long unused pillow. She could still smell his scent even after the last year away. She refused to wash the pillow case even though the remainder of her bedding was fresh. It kept her sane.

Beside her in bed was their wedding album which she had broken out after returning home from Police custody. Her jog home meant that she had obeyed her Husband's wishes. Something that she cherished. Success!

Still, in the back of her head she was torn asunder by the nagging feelings of betrayal. Yesterday ruined her in her own sacred way. Her own Husband while away in Iraq had arranged her to be raped not once but multiple times within a six hour time period. Her heart was mending slowly after finding out that everything was per Damian's wishes. She had just been uninformed prior to the acts.

As she laid there her home phone began ringing beside her bed. Reaching over to snatch it up she noted it was her job's number. A swift click of a button she spoke, "Hello? Good morning, Mark."

Her boss on the other end sat in his office at the fitness center slouched in his chair, "Hope you don't hate me. That was why I had to close out Damian's mail. There was too much info in it that could have spoiled the plan he devised for you. Are you okay?"

She paused for a moment staring over to a framed photo of she and Damian before replying, "I'm fine. I just need to shower and get ready. I'll be at work if anything ten minutes late."

He quickly snapped back, "Stay home. Recuperate. I'll handle things. All I need to know is that you're okay and not mad at me."

"I'm not mad. Just confused. I'm not certain how to feel. In one fashion I betrayed Damian because I began to enjoy and participate willingly long before I knew Damian was behind it. On the other hand I can't quite understand why Damian wants me to play with everyone in sight. It's so risky. What if I got pregnant by somebody? Would Damian disown me? Would he insist I abort it? I don't even want kids to be honest."

Mark sighed heavily, "I guess you need to have a long talk with Damian. Tell him that you can't do this anymore."

He could hear her groan out loud before offering a, "I can't say No to Damian. I love him way too much. I just need to think first. Decide how best to approach things."

He nodded to himself with puckered lips. "You know I have your back. Like I said, take the day off and do some thinking. Once you come back to work I'll show you the rest of his email's too me. The guy sure asks a lot of me and my Dad. I'm not sure how my Pop will react to his ideas but I do know that it has possibilities. Topic for another day so don't go getting curious on me."

She frowns, "I'm afraid to know. Thank you for the day off. I'll be in tomorrow at noon. Tell the Horsemen I adore them. No hard feelings."

He acknowledges with a mere, "Peace out!" and hangs up.

For the next hour Candi lays there under her covers and contemplates her future. Damian would be home in three months for a few weeks. In the meantime she would do her best to satisfy his hunger. As degrading as it might end up being. She tells herself one minute that she's crazy, the next that she had no regrets in marrying the man.

Having had enough soul searching she concludes that her marriage is still the best thing that she ever did. In her heart she knew without a doubt that Damian was a good man. Although, his year in Iraq was changing his demeanor. She prayed that his enlistment wouldn't ruin their marriage. With a deep breath she resolved to tell herself that she would adapt and overcome any changes coming her way. Love would conquer All!

Crawling out of bed she stood up slowly and stretched. Followed by rubbing her wrists and ankles where bruises and friction from wearing handcuffs left her marked. A five step walk from her bed she stood in front of her vanity mirror and admired her beauty, even with a rash of bedhead. Casualty of going to sleep with wet hair.

Gazing at her body she noted faint Hickie's on her neck from the Horsemen. And, on her shoulders. As well as her breasts. Light enough to overlook. She sneered at them then shrugged, "I suppose I shouldn't let my shames control me. This is what Damian brought on. So be it!" With her thoughts she wrinkles her nose still smelling the after effects of peanut butter on her flesh. She shivered with a spasm of the past before snatching up a bottle of body spray and coating herself all over. It would help.

Primping at her hair with a brush she was once again startled by the phone ringing. Bolting back to her bedside she looked at the caller ID. Jaw dropped she noted, "It's Joe! I forgot to call him back before I knocked out." Swiftly answering she grit her teeth, "Good morning, Joe! Don't yell at me please."

Across town at his home, Joe Palmer sat on his back veranda in a lawn chair sipping coffee from a mug and replying after a swig of java. "Who is yelling? I just found out what happened. I called the Cop Shop and Dale Roanoke explained everything and forwarded me the e-mail's he had from Damian. I think my son has gone insane."

She fidgets then defends her husband, "Perhaps! Yet, I know he loves me. I think I understand what he is doing. At least I hope so. He knows me so well that he wants me to have fun while he's away. He knows I would never betray him EVER! Therefore, he is making me endure what he knows I would never do on my own. Knowing that even after that I would remain loyal to him."

Joe grunts at her dedication, "I'm happy to hear the loyalty to my son, Kiddo. Although, I still feel awful about what happened between us. I know D say's he's fine with it but, I can't help feeling that even I betrayed my son." Waving away his depression he changes the subject quickly, "So how was your night otherwise? "

She bites her lower lip then first asks, "How much did Dale tell you, Joe?" She fret over the canine drama that she tolerated. As little as it was. Would Joe think awful of her?

"He told me that he followed D's specific list which I read in the e-mail. So yes, I know about your ordeal with the Police dog. I'm not approving of my son's decisions entirely. Know that oh, Daughter-in-law of mine." He issued as a comfort.

"I know you don't. It was scary. I did what I felt I had to. I can't deny Damian. The three of us are all he has in the world, and he's on the other side of it. If my missions keep him happy over there I suppose I need to overcome my insecurity and my fear of the unknown. My biggest worries are getting hurt. Or, getting knocked up accidentally. I need to make a Doctor's appointment to either get on the pill or something. STD's scare the beejeebers out of me too. I pray Damian takes all of that into account."

"Me too, Kiddo. You know I'd love a grandson someday. But, I know you and Damian have no real desires to have any kids. Much as I bite my tongue, maybe you should get fixed so that you can't have kids."

She frowns, "We discussed that a long time ago. We decided to avoid that option in case we changed our minds. The pill and condoms it is. I need to e-mail him here in a few and let him know that his friends are all very happy and that video's will be coming today I presume."

Joe sits his coffee mug on a plastic topped table and stands up to pace along his deck, "So, how many men exactly did you have sex with yesterday?" He could hear her gasp on the other end and awaits patiently for her to decide how best to tell him.

"Four men at the Fitness Center prior to being arrested. Three more men at the jail. Another jerked off on me. Then, of course the tongue lashing of the dog. Thank the Lord that was only my face and my hip. Anywhere else and I might have had a nervous breakdown." She sighs loudly, "How could you not hate me, Joe?"

He fidgets, "I could never hate you, Candi. You're the best thing to happen to my son. What you and he do is your business. Obviously, I can't hate the girl that helped this old man get off. Can I?"

She faintly chuckles into his ear then blows him a compressed kiss over the line, "I love you, Joe. If I'm being honest with you, I'm glad I could help. Pervert!"

They share a moment of teary laughs as Joe nods, "Got me pegged, that's for certain."

After a moment of silence Candi opts to ask, "Was there anything else in the e-mail I should know about?"

"As a matter of fact, D tells Dale to forward his mail to me so that I know what's going on. There's also a surprise for all of us. He wants Me and Kevin to come by your house tonight late so that he can share a video conference online with us as a family."

Her jaw drops excited by the news then takes a pause to ponder. How can Damian talk freely about events without Joe learning that Kevin and his friends were a part of things too? The same would be said for Kevin to learn of his Father's actions. She trembles, "Joe? What if Damian mention things in front of Kevin about all of this? Including you and I?"

Joe hisses, "Tough to answer. I guess we deal with it as it happens. I think Kevin knows his brother well enough not to stress over anything."

She then winces wondering if Joe knew already of Kevin's actions? Was Kevin in touch with Damian too? She suspected Yes to both counts but as Joe said, as it happens. She closes her eyes, "Is there anything I should know that I don't?"

He rubs his chin, "I know I need to shave. That count?" They both chuckle until Joe continues, "That's basically it. The e-mail just sets up our rendezvous tonight at 10 P.M. We'll be there."

"Okay! I wonder what he wants me to wear?"

Joe shakes his head smirking, "Use your best judgment. Somehow I don't think Me nor Kevin would be shocked these days."

She sighs, "That's what I'm afraid of. See you tonight, Big Daddy."

With their goodbyes the lines go dead.

Candi heard her belly growl and chuckled, "No peanut butter and jelly for lunch."

Toward 9:05 P.M., Candi had taken the time to sort through her entire wardrobe and piled all of her undesirable attire in their guest room out of the way. She kept only a few dresses and the like in case she needed to be respectful. Otherwise, she decided that her clothing from this point on should be sexy and a tad revealing. Her gut told her that this was what Damian wanted of her. She would confirm things tonight online. As to what she would be wearing during the conference? She chose a pair of boy shorts that were white and red and a sleeveless t-shirt that was red with black letters on it saying, "Palmer Chick". He always liked her in that shirt.

Hauling her last load of discarded wardrobe she hears her front door open and close prompting her to peer down the stairwell. It was Kevin Palmer, Damian's eighteen year old Brother. He had just come from football practice and all freshly showered at the school. He looks around calling out, "Candi?"

She continues to drop off her basket then returns to the stairs, "Up here! Coming down now. You're early. Joe here too?"

Kevin looks at her skin tight boy shorts and her bouncing titties beneath the shirt. With a whistle he leans on the bannister watching her take each step until she faced him. Her blue eyes danced as she looked directly into his, "Do I look okay for Damian?"

He nods with a tick through the side of his lips, "Hell, yeah! Fucking HOT!"

She giggles and wags her finger in front of him, "Keep it in your pants. Tonight is Damian. Nothing more." She watches him roll his eyes before she dares to ask, "Does Joe know that you and your friends have videotaped me? Among other things?"

He squints at her then sighs, "Not yet. At least I don't think so. He hasn't said anything. I hope Damian watches what he says."

She nods, "If it comes out then we live with it." She knows that neither Kevin nor Joe could be mad at one another. Both of them had done as much as the other. That at least gave her hope. After tonight there would be no more secrets. Hopefully!

"I charged my laptop all day so we should be good to go. I can't wait!" She whirled in her step gleefully in front of Kevin who laughed and gazed down at her. He fidgeted lightly then opened up, "We haven't had much time to talk this week. Mind if we sit down before Dad gets here?" She smiles and takes him by the hand and leads him to the sectional sofa. Once they take a seat Kevin leans forward clasping his hands.

"I keep thinking about what me and the guys did to you last week. I don't know whether to apologize for being a lil rough or admit that I would do it again if given the chance."

She lowers her gaze then reaches a hand over to pat his leg, "I'm beyond over it, Kevin. I won't deny I liked it. My biggest issue was always going too far and it not being what Damian wanted. I know he says BOLDER and BOLDER, but I needed clarification as to what he determined was taboo. This week I believe I know all I need to know. So, don't apologize for anything. I'm glad you and the gang had fun. I don't think I myself admitted to enjoying myself until today. I think I would prefer that you admit you want to be a Man and never not speak your mind. All I ever ask is that you realize that I'm Damian's. Now and forever."

He nods with a pucker, "Oh, I get that! I'm glad we're cool. Be a Man and speak my mind, huh?" She rolls her eyes at him chuckling, "Oh, Lord! Here it comes."

He joins her laughter then stops cold to stare at her, "All I could think about this week was wanting to fuck the dog piss out of you."

She huffs at the mention of dog then shakes it away, "Of course! I knew that! Old news, Kevin. It's just something we sister-in-law's don't acknowledge that we know. So I'll act shocked for dramatic purposes." She gasps with bulging eyes and puts a hand over her mouth, "OH MY GOD! REALLY?"

They burst out laughing and bump shoulders playfully before settling back without any further words. Kevin felt good being able to speak openly. His erection had hopes. Yet, with car lights shining through the front windows he calms his hard on. "Must be Dad." He then looks at her with an expression of dread, "Boy shorts in front of Dad?"

She frowns, "I'm not changing. I think he will get past it. If not, oh well." Kevin exhales and scoots further away from her so as not to look compromising. She merely rolls her eyes and pulls her laptop closer to her from the coffee table. She opened up the required Military website and then sits back crossing her knees.

Within minutes Joe Palmer entered and acknowledged his presence. He quickly noticed Candi in her boy shorts and frowns, "My aren't we dressed to kill."

She sticks her tongue out at him, "Live with it! I'm dressed for my Hubby."

Joe shakes his head smirking at Kevin. For the next ten minutes Joe and Kevin talk about football practice leaving Candi to sit between them and stare off into the monitor.

The time finally arose and a ping was heard over the site as a chat box opened with the words, "Are you here?"

Jumping for joy she rapidly typed back, "YES,YES,YES!"

With a replied, "LOL" a request for video box opened. She swiftly accepted and they could see each other.

Damian was dressed in his camouflaged uniform and looked striking. She cooed over how good he looked, followed by the men in the house bantering about the same. She opens with, "I love you sooo much, Baby!" He in turn smirks, "That's my girl! You look sexy as hell! Love you too. Listen up, Family! I've got 30 minutes here and so much I need to say. First off, I love you all. Secondly, I think it's time we all discuss the way things have been lately. I'm going to begin with Kevin and move to each of you. Kev? I'm proud of you Buddy. Mark and Dale tell me you're killing 'em on the playing field. Keep it up and get you a scholarship, Bro." They speak briefly about the team until Damian cuts him off.

"If I know my wife like I believe I do then she wants answers and things out into the open. Kevin? Just so you know, Dad knows everything. I asked him to keep it on the down low. Don't panic and don't feel humiliation. Once you agreed to help Candi, I let things progress. I know what I'm doing and I know where our future is heading. I'll be wanting your help more in the future so get past any reservations."

Kevin could only sit without expression.

"Dad? I know you feel guilty over what's been going on but don't. I'm totally relaxed and cool by everything. Like Kevin I'll be wanting your help too. As you both know by now I'm changing drastically. Things and people over here have made a serious impact on who and what I want to be. We'll discuss that more when I come home on leave. Kevin? As you might be guessing our Dear old Dad has had some fun with my wife too. Don't sweat it and don't think negatively. I'm good! Have fun now and then as I need help in exchange. You guys can talk freely about what's been withheld later. Right now I wanna turn to my wife."

"Candi? I'm very pleased with what I hear. While I've yet to view last nights video's I have had e-mail from both Mark and Dale. Both say you were a trooper. In every way. I believe you get what your mission statement is these days. But, I want to hear it from your own words." He then falls silent.

Candi smiles with her eyes and blows him a kiss, "I decided five minutes ago that I'm not even going to question you and what you want from me. I love you beyond life and if you want me to be some slut for your pleasure, I'll obey and supply. I know you know my concerns without even hearing me preach. I'm here to change with and for you. Death do us part!"

Damian nods clenching both of his hands in front of him to disguise half of his face below the bridge of his nose. He then adds, "Good Girl! I've set in motion a series of changes around there over the next month. Comply with all of these changes. That's an Order!"

She trembles at his stern gaze then replies, "Yes, Absolutely! I will never fail you. I SWEAR! Cross my heart!"

Damian looks at his watch, "I've got seventeen minutes left. Prove yourself here and now. Blow my Dad and Brother right in front of me."

Both men look at each other wide-eyed as she looks swiftly toward their pants. She unzips Joe without any resistance as Joe swallows harshly. As she pulls his cock out she leans down and devours it while maintaining her eye contact on Damian.

Kevin dropped his jaw as he leaned forward to view the event before looking at Damian himself, "Holy shit, Bro."

Damian grins lowering his hands to beneath his chin, "Help her out Kevin. Time's ticking away. Drop your drawers and get her hand driving that Johnson." Kevin chuckled and looked to his Dad for approval which was in the form of a nod. Then Kevin leaped up and dropped his pants to his ankles.

Candi reached out her left arm to clasp Kevin's cock jerking it erect. The family fear wasn't helping it gather size but her motion was tantalizing both of them. Her hand forced Kevin to stand closer as she abandoned Joe's cock long enough to make Kevin's dick vanish into her throat. Her eyes never once waver from Damian's notice.

Utilizing her right hand to compensate on Joe by stroking him in unison she made certain to keep a balance between head jobs and hand jobs. Finally, Joe stood up to help her as he faced Kevin. This allowed her an even advantage. In honor of them she slid her tongue over both cocks which were drawn next to each other as one long lick. As both men began to feel comfortable finally they agreed to angle themselves so that both of their cocks could be stuffed into her mouth awkwardly at the same time. Not easy to maintain a view point yet Damian could see just enough to applaud out loud.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers
12