I, Candi Ch. 13: Four Alarm

Story Info
Candi just keeps making things HOTTER.
8.1k words
4.77
12.8k
4
1

Part 13 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Candi Palmer awoke to the repeated jingle of her doorbell. Then a rapture of annoying knocks on her door. Finally, she groans and punches her pillow.

As the disturbance persisted she crawls bitterly from her bed and snatches up her short Kimono style bath robe tying it on. From that point she stormed from her room and down the carpeted staircase to the front door.

Parting the curtain she at first spotted a middle aged man in a gray uniform then a van parked on the street. The gentleman waved at her and pointed toward his van to read the side panel, "SAFE and SECURE SPECIALISTS."

She winces then opens the locks to her door parting it open.

"Morning, Ma'am! Palmer residence correct?"

She nods cringing at the brightness of day, "Yes!"

"I have an order here to install a security system. Requested by a Damian Palmer. Are you the Missus?"

She fidgets her lips, "Yep! Don't you people call for appointments? It may be my day off but I do have places to be." She recalls her promise to the Local Fire Department as per yesterday.

The man rubs the back of his neck, "My apologizes Ma'am. Your Husband told us to be here today and set up camera's in every room. Front and back yards also. Premo package for sure. Can't get much safer with the alarms too. I can tell you now that we won't be able to reschedule you in for three more weeks. Local gym here in town has us tied up for at least one week. Your call, Ma'am."

She stops resisting and opens her door wide open, "Feel free! I have to get ready anyway. I apologize for my rudeness. Just not used to getting woke up so early without the assist of a coo coo."

"Well, if it's any consolation my wife call's me a Coo-Coo every now and again."

She snorts at his jest and steps aside. The man then turns toward his van whistling. Attention drawn three fellow surveillance installers step from both in the van and a truck parked just out of her view. Four men total.

"Four Alarm! Cute! Make yourselves at home. I'm going to go shower and be on my way. I shouldn't be gone longer than two hours. Three tops. I trust you won't steal me blind before your cameras are active."

The man chuckles, "Now that wouldn't prove good business would it?"

"Probably not!" She winks and scurries back up the stairs leaving the four gathered men to watch her wiggle her way north. Her bare ass cheeks perfectly in view beneath the flutter of her robe.

It took the elder man to start snapping his fingers to waver their enchantment.

"C'mon, Fellas! We have work to do. Time is moolah!"

As the four men moved about freely within the house Candi made certain to be on her best behavior. At least as far as what Damian would expect. She left every door in her vicinity wide open and prowled vibrantly.

Two of the men made their way upstairs in pursuit of camera angles. They had to mark the exact locations to set them up. In their sights stood Candi Palmer in her bedroom removing her Kimono style mini robe to boldly prance naked right in front of them. She spotted them while standing in front of her vanity mirror and waved at them sweetly. Her smile was beguiling.

Turning to face them she fidgets her lips, "Don't mind me. Just go about your business." Staring between them for long moments led her to enforce that idea, "No Really! Go about your business."

With her point made she moved into the bathroom and started her shower. Holding her hand under the water until the heat rose to perfection she then stepped in closing the glass door behind her.

The men slyly stepped in to view her lathering up behind the steam covered doors. They could hear her humming a sweet tune. Mesmerized they hadn't heard their boss move in behind them. "Guess which one of you gets the front yard and which gets the back yard? I'll set up the upstairs myself. Get busy before I fire your asses." As if he truly would. Being his offspring.

As the two men jump to it and vanish downstairs the elder Lineman takes note of Candi, "I'm truly sorry about my boys, Ma'am. It's not often somebody as stunning as you keeps their attention. I'll make certain they get the job done and we will be out of your hair within five hours. Best ETA I can offer."

Candi slides the door open to peer around the edge, "No hurry. And, your boys are doing just fine. I'm open minded. As long as the job gets done right. Wanna wash my back?"

The elder is taken back by her offer and frowns, "As nice as that sounds I don't think the wife would like that idea. Enjoy your shower, Ma'am."

Candi smiles at him then shuts her door to finish her shower.

Fifteen minutes elapse until Candi shuts her water off and steps out to dry herself. She wraps her towel around herself then moves into her bedroom. She hears a ladder being hoisted up next to her bedroom window and awaits the rustling to stop. Then came footsteps up the metal ladder until they halted. One of the two men from earlier crawled up to the roof and carefully stepped into where he had plans to drill holes to mount the camera down toward her backyard and deck area.

As he sat in position next to the window Candi bit her lower lip and crawled across her bed to tap on the window to get his attention. As he peered over his shoulder she stuck her tongue out at him and fanned her towel open revealing her full frontal. She then proceeded to crush her chest against the window panes leaving a damp impression of her breasts and nipples. The man in turn nodded with an evil grin and offered a thumbs up.

She then closed her blind to him.

Teasing was tamed down as she moved backwards and off of her bed. She located the yellow bikini top the Firemen liked so well yesterday. Sniffing at it she frowned, "Used! Let's see what else might start their fire."

Rumaging her dresser drawers she happens upon the yellow bikini's g-string bottoms which she hadn't warn with its matching top. With a grin she swiftly ties it on and looks herself over in the mirror. " Oooooo! Vanishing string! Love it."

After a little more digging she found a bright red bikini top that was hardly made to match the g-string. Donning it she frowns, "Covers too much."

A fast removal she growls at no fitting outcome. Finally, it dawns on her as she moves down to her underwear drawer. Within it she pulls out a sheer form fitting red bra. Wrestling it on she loves the look of her nipples stabbing out perfectly and her areolas easily seen through the lacey material. Her only problem was the straps. So very gaudy she thought. Inspiration hits as she goes to a sewing kit and locates a pair of scissors. Rabid snips later she maintains the cups and their supports but instead fashions the easy tie straps off of the other bikini top. Knotting the straps into the bra's support clasps she shivers, "Ohhhhhh, Yeah! Looking good. Maybe I should be a fashion designer."

Outside in the hallway the elder Lineman utilizes a step stool style ladder to reach the upper corner of the hallway glaring down the staircase. Candi now dressed steps out of her room to leer up at him, "What's your name?"

The man holding up a tiny bracket for a micro sized camera grumbles, " Charlie. You're Candace. It's a pleasure."

Candace nods, "Right time, right place. Always a possibility."

In response Charlie glares down at her, "Another generation definitely."

She reaches over and tugs at his pants leg, "I'll keep that in mind at reincarnation. Gotta go Charlie. Almost 9:00. See you around 11:00 or lil later. Depends on how much fun I'm having. Peace out."

"Yea, yea!" He growls, "Now maybe my boys might get this job done faster."

Hopping down her front steps Candi darts into a jog feeling the crisp morning air tantalize her sheer chest. The bra was only for show. She would have to watch herself being seen by the wrong people. Luckily the local kids should be in school. Otherwise she really didn't have any concern over being seen. She knew the local cops had her back.

Bobby socks and tennis shoes accented her bikini. For once she let her hair flow wildly instead of being tied back. Within ten minutes of sprinting she reached the Firehouse. Outside waiting were the four firemen she knew from yesterday. Rusty, Miles, Edgar, and Felix.

The four men sat around their fire trucks lined up side by side. Buckets of water and suds dotted the driveway. They all stood up watching her approach. Immediately, Miles broke out his camcorder and started filming.

Bouncing to a halt she pointed at the camera, "Hey Hotshots. I'm here right on time. I thought I was going to wax the trucks. They get dirty in one day?"

Rusty grins at her, "We figured they needed a lil touching up."

She raises her chin and smiles sheepishly, "You boys just wanna get me allllll wet. Don't lie."

They all nod in unison as Miles quips, "Wet and slippery."

She again points at the black cameraman, "I hope you don't mind my Fire outfit. Last minute ensemble malfunction. Tad see through."

They noticed long before she brought it to their attention.

"Should I get started?"

Felix hands her a sponge while holding the bucket for her. She swiftly took it from him, "That's too heavy for you. Let's just sit it down here on the driveway." Moving her back to them she bends over and gives them all a tight shot of her g-string buried deep within her butt crack. It's string flowed down into her tiny yellow patch of cloth that covered her pussy lips.

As she bent over she dipped the sponge in then took her time wringing it out. After being satisfied that they were in awe she stood up and began rolling the sponge over the door of the big truck. Swipe after swipe until the red paint glossed over. As she scrubbed intently she was caught off guard by Edgar manning a garden hose. He shot a showering torrent over her backside.

"I'll rinse." He winks.

She froze up in shivers, "OH MY GOD! That water is ice cold. Be gentle. If I pass out you won't know whether to resusitate me or fuck me."

The crew chuckled at her playfulness as Miles calls out, "So, this video is dedicated to your Husband, right?"

She twists to face him displaying a loving glare of admission, "YESSSSSS! Hi Baby. I'm here at the Firehouse to help out. I hope I can finish all these trucks in the two hours I have set aside. Maybe if these big strong Firefighter's could give me a hand I can succeed. I'll need help reaching all those high spots. I'm such a shorty."

Rusty in response moved in, "Hey Damian. Long time no see Buddy. I'm glad to help her make this video for you. Keep the peace over there Soldier."

He then wraps his hands around her hips and lifts her to reach the door window. In his outstretched arms he found her butt cheeks right in his face. It was no time at all before he bit her left cheek playfully.

She whimpers, "Ouchie! Now kiss that boo boo."

Easy enough as he pelts her cheek with more than a few kisses. Giggling she leans forward planting her ass crack right across his brow. His nose nuzzled the cloth over her pussy before growling and hoisting his chin upward to bite and tug at the cloth until it pulled away from her flesh.

Miles zoomed in to capture hints of her pussy lips and revealed anal cavity. She heard Miles whistle at his filming. Finally, Rusty's arms grew tired and he lifted her up over his head to sit her across his shoulders. She pats him on the top of the head, "Rise Simba!"

Chuckling Felix lifted the water bucket for her to dip the sponge in. Jokingly she wrung it out over Rusty's hair making him grumble.

His hands moved from her upper thighs to her hips. Easily his fingertips slid under the g-string threads. With two easy tugs he yanked them loose until the strands dangled over his shoulders and biceps.

"Hey! Are you trying to strip me?"

Rusty chuckled and spun her around to face her legs down his spine. Her snatch was directly in his face. She gasped at how fast he managed that maneuver. "Wow! Now I'm dizzy. Thanks Rusty."

His teeth sank into the drooping material as he tugged at it like a snarling beast until he pulled the whole bikini bottom through her legs. With a swift spitting sound he hurled her bottoms to the grass.

Miles patted Rusty on the back, "Easy Simba."

In reply, Candi sneers at Miles, "Hey, Who's the Ringmaster here? If Simba's hungry it must be feeding time." She then seized up gritting her teeth at Rusty's eager tongue. Hissing she releases a yelp and fans herself with one hand while using her other hand to balance herself against the truck. "Oh my God! Rusty where's the fire?"

No sooner offered and accepted Rusty lifts her upper thighs to brace her full weight against the truck and buries his tongue inside her pussy. She immediately arched her back against the fire truck and began moaning. Miles did his best to videotape his hunger. Sloppy drool and pussy juices drowned Rusty's cheeks and chin.

All of the firemen marveled at their buddy's feast of bravery. As Rusty continued Edgar and Felix took turns scanning about the streets. Traffic was sparse this morning. Still, the Firehouse was nestled on a corner right where business district meets residential. The firefighter's knew very well how much they had to lose if busted. Yet, how often does this type of situation present itself in a town like this? They had discussed this very thing the night before. It was Rusty knowing Candace already that aided in convincing them it would turn out okay. Regardless, all it would take was a neighbor complaining and their careers were forfeit.

After five long minutes Rusty lets up with a messy but resounding, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAA! Delicious. I always wondered what you tasted like Kid."

Miles pats him on the back, "Don't even tell me it tastes like chicken. You racist bastard."

Rusty laughs at the black male, "Naaaaaa! But, juicy as a sweet watermelon. Without the seeds."

Candi rolled her eyes at his leaving. He was mere moments of making her cum hard. Regaining her sanity she finds herself lowered to the ground. Rusty pulled her into a hug that she melded into easily.

Relaxed, she found Rusty's hands tugging at her bikini bras hybrid strings until they came undone. He then nudged her backwards with one hand pressed to her clavicle. At arms length he tucked his fingers between her cleavage and pried the bra from her breasts until her chest came into full view.

She lowers her gaze to see nipples in the sunlight. Before she could even giggle Rusty twisted her body around to face the truck and backed away. This allowed Miles to video her backside.

Without much hesitation Rusty bent over and retrieved the sponge from the bucket of water. "Start cleaning!"

His brusque nature made her smile to herself as she claimed the sponge to suds up where her body had pressed against the fire engine earlier. After a few dunks to replenish her sponge she turns and wrings it out over her chest for Miles. The look of seduction in her eyes made the black man shudder his steady hand. "OOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE!"

Without further ado Miles hands Rusty the camera and lets him focus just before moving in to yank his blue t-shirt off over his head. He watched as she carefully sponged his chest as he tossed his shirt aside. "I'm sooooooo dirty!" He chimes as she nods gently.

She moves her sponge hand outward over her left angle and opens her hand on purpose to let it drop. She then offers a shocked expression.

"Oopsie! I dropped my sponge."

She then turns her back to him to bend over touching essentially the grass in front of her. As soon as she did Miles began rubbing her ass. He himself knelt down and pryed her ass cheeks apart to view her. She felt his thumbs divide her pussy lips and let out a deep exhale. Then, she felt his fingers twist and turn until he had inserted two sizable fingers inside her.

Rusty moved around to face her marveling at her expression of joy. As swiftly as he watched he moved backwards to capture Mile's finger fucking her from behind. Faster and faster he let his fingers burrow and probe. Her escalating moans became outbursts of ecstacy.

Finally she cries out, "DO NOT STOP!"

Within seconds Candi showers his fingers, squirting all over the edge of the concrete. Miles nodded pulling his fingers free. "Now that's how you do things!"

Rusty chuckles, "You're supposed to wash and wax the trucks not the driveway."

Miles then stands up unfastening his belt and pants to lower them to his knees. Leaving his boxers up he merely slips his 7 incher free through the front of his boxers. Just as he pulls her waist closer Edgar chimes in by handing him a condom, "Wear it then share it!" He hesitates before adding, "With her that is."

Miles cackles at his awkwardness while ripping the condom open with his teeth to ripple it on over his girth. Still bent over Candi offers Edgar her thanks with an upside down thumbs up.

Easy on, Miles pulls her in and stabs his crown into her still draining pussy. Mad thrusts rocket the hormones as Candi fires off a series of shrill moans. He looks around at his partners with a beaming smile of his pearly whites, "She asked where the fire was. Right here! FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

The three onlookers all laughed.

In his torrent Miles turned his hands attention to her dangling blond locks. Snatching up a hand full he pulled her head back. She loved every second of it. Intensity grew and it took very little time before Miles filled his cup full. A ball of sweat he leered his own head back in triumph.

As he nodded with his eyes closed he lost all insight to his surroundings. Then it came.

Felix Ramirez wrung the sponge out over Miles brow and shoulders forcing him to shake his head wildly. "Daaaaamn Felix! Here, my turn."

Miles pulls out of Candi and removes his condom flinging it at the dodging Felix and watching it burst on the concrete. Candi lost her balance and fell forward into the grass. Left there she needed to catch her breath and size up her next move.

Miles tucked himself away then pulled his pants up, "Who's next?" He points at Edgar who had laid low to be the lookout. The elder and portly man held his hands up, "I'm good. You guys have fun."

As Candi laid there she heard barking from within the firehouse. In response Felix mutters, "Spark", knows there's a pussy prowling."

Rusty raises an eye brow, "Let him loose. He's been cooped up in that cage all morning."

Felix nods and steps away for a mere three minutes.

As Candi gathers her composure she rolls over on to her stomach and crawls to her elbows and knees looking up at Miles. Huffing she blows the blonde strands of hair from her eyes, "Now that was intense."

Miles chuckles and shrugs at her, "America's got Talent, Baby!"

She only had enough energy to roll her eyes when she hears Felix bellow, "Incoming!"

Bolting out of the garage came a massive Dalmation who darted about for a few seconds then trained his eye on the non energetic Candace in the grass.

Without supervision the dog rebounded and ran straight for her. At first he nuzzled her face and pelted her forehead with licks. Rusty chuckled out loud and decided to keep filming her reaction. She could only giggle and lift a hand to try and pet him. However the dog moved away from each advance of her hand. Racing about he then moved in for the kill and started sniffing at her shoulder. She brightened up with a look of terror as she felt his cold nasal exhales fan across her rib cage. She whines loudly, "Not again!"

Her mind races back to the local Police hound "Dooley" and her time spent in the jailhouse. Frantic she glares up at Rusty noting the camera still rolling. Eyes wide she realized that fear would not be a wise thing to show Damian. She bit her lower lip and expelled a shrill, "MEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!"

The four men burst into amazement and laughter. Felix started to move in and grab Spark by the collar when Rusty grunts, "Let the dog have his fun."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers