I, Candi Ch. 15: Hush Up

Story Info
Candi greets the new Neighbors. After they greet her.
4.3k words
4.57
13.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Eddie Bennet had a busy morning. He had traipsed on foot over the last three block radius to read each and every homes water meter. Documenting the usage before journeying onward to the next residence. Today his normal routine journey got a whole lot more interesting.

Glancing at his clipboard while making his way behind a large Victorian style mansion he checked the meter first. Then, done scribbling numbers he freezes in his step. Through the corner of his eye on this bright and blistering hot day he would discover the current resident of the said house.

His job was all about addresses not names. Very few customers were known to him. A house was a house. This home however was going to be fresh on his mind each and every month from here on until retirement.

Carefully turning toward the glimmer in his eye he spots a very familiar, face. Okay body. Face came later. He was a red blooded American male after all. He wipes the sweat from his brow and leers over the rim of his sunglasses.

Eying the beautiful Candi Palmer as she was sunbathing in her backyard made him sweat even harder. He recalls the last week seeing her at the Fitness Center wearing dental floss bikini's. Not today however. Today, Candi was forsaking all tan lines. Au Naturale!

There she was basking and baking suspended between a cradle of metal piping that held a net hammock. Primed perfectly away from the backyard shade. She was already golden the last time he had seen her. Now she was preparing to become bronzed. Eyes sealed against the blinding rays of the sun she had no clue that she was being watched.

Eddie rubbed his chin cautiously before moving silently through the grass for a better look. As he got closer he was mentally interrupted by a large moving truck on the side street. The truck screeched it's air brakes in front of the driveway to the large home just over Candi's privacy fence. The nauseating sound forced Candi's eyes open to see what had caused it. That was when her squinting first discovered Eddie.

She sat up on her elbows to face him with an odd grimace of surprise. "Eddie?"

He waved faintly and lifted his clipboard, "Checking the water meter. I always wondered who lived here."

Candi rolls into a sitting position with her legs dangling from the hammock, "This house used to belong to Damian's Grandmother. When she passed away we inherited it. How's Ellen?"

Eddie fidgeted thinking to himself, "Wow! Ruin my day asking about my wife." Then, verbally replied, "Doing great. Do you always sunbathe nude?"

She glanced behind her noticing movement between the wooden planks of the fence and timid talking. She then reverts her attention back to Eddie, "New neighbors. That house has been vacant for two years since Mister Simpson died. His kids must have finally sold the property. I hope they're easy going. I would hate to lose my freedom over complaining neighbors. So far, Mrs. Gainer next to me hasn't noticed my personal loss of inhibitions. It's soooooo hot out here. Thirsty, Eddie? I can make you a glass of Sun tea."

He grips the back of his neck and nods, "That sounds awesome. I'd appreciate that."

She then stands up in all of her glory to face him, pointing with her right hands thumb toward the rear of her property, "Pull up some shade tree I'll be right back."

He watches her prance across the yard wiggling her fanny without even trying to tease him. Climbing the steps of her wooden deck she reaches a set of French doors leading to her kitchen. Opened, she vanishes closing the door behind her.

Outside Eddie swiftly pulled out his cellphone and dialed his Brother-in-Law.

"Dave! You will never guess where I'm at right now." He brightens up with hesitant pride, "I'm in Candi Palmer's backyard. She's sunbathing naked. Dear God, I'm fighting a woody. She just went inside her house to get me a glass of iced tea. Ohhh, she's coming back out here wearing the same sweat she went in with. I'll wager on that. I'll try and sneak a picture if I can. Gotta go!"

As he hangs up to stand vigil, within the house Candi pours tea from a huge sun tea jar into a glass of ice. She peers out her window noting him trying to look casual. She frowns turning her attention to the hidden camera on her kitchen wall. One of four cameras well disguised to capture her every angle.

"Poor Eddie!" she thinks to herself, "If he only knew that there are cameras outside too. Luckily for me they're inconspicuous. I would hate for him to realize it and feel trapped. His wife Ellen can never know that he's over here admiring me so comfortably. Our secret, Eddie!"

Finishing with pouring his tea she notes movement from the home on the other side of the fence. A young woman estimated to be slightly younger than Candi herself stood out on a balcony that joined to a second floor level Master bedroom within the home. She had raven colored hair that sported gentle curls which dangled to her neckline. Not too long , not too short. Her skin was pale but very lovely. Candi smiled, her new neighbor was beautiful.

Gritting her teeth Candi realized that if she went outside now that the girl would see her. She didn't want to make a bad first impression not knowing them. She took a deep breath and knew that Damian would tell her to get out there without shame. Nodding to her inner demon she proceeded to the sliding glass doors and returned to her back deck.

"Here you go Eddie. Nice and cold." Candi looked up toward the girl who immediately spotted her and smiled. A gentle flutter of a wave from her fingers made Candi less stressed out. The girl appeared to not be offended. With a returned wave Candi heard a shrill whistle from within the home. Noting it the girl waved even harder goodbye before disappearing inside. Candi puckered and moved toward Eddie, "That went well. The girl next door just waved at me and smiled. I wonder what the rest of her family is like."

Eddie peered over his shoulder toward the fence, "I don't know. My kind of job I never know whom lives where. It's all house numbers too me. Anyways, you were telling me why you seem so different these days?"

She sheepishly grins, "I was? Okay, Damian wants me to be a slut. Anymore questions?"

He nearly snorts tea from his nostrils mid-sip, "Slut? Why? You're too cute to become something most folks despise. Not that I'm complaining about your changes."

Candi smiles with a giggle, "So, how is Dave coping with his Big "D"?"

Eddie shrugs, "Okay, I guess. Starting your life over at 38 isn't easy. He gave up everything for Wanda. Literally! He walked away with the clothes on his back, a TV, and a microwave. She got a four bedroom house, a new car, and a boyfriend that just moved in. Sounds like a Country song. Go figure!"

With a frown Candi pouted, "So sad! I'm happy he has a Brother-in-law as generous as you are. To let him move in with you and Ellen must be awkward."

"Yea. Ellen's not happy with it but, I couldn't let him live in his truck. It's only until he figures out his next move. Anyway, can I ask you for a favor?"

She raises an eyebrow, "No! You can't fuck me, Eddie. I could never do that to Ellen."

He in turn is taken back beginning to tremble, "That wasn't what I was getting at. I would NEVER cheat on my wife. Standing here talking to you like this is as far as I would go. Geez!"

She reaches out chuckling to pat his arm, "Calm the BP, Eddie! I was joking. Let me guess? You want me to go out on a date with Dave?"

Eddie puckered in thought, "Your husband wouldn't want you to date. No, I was just thinking maybe just keep him company some. To give Ellen and I some free time together, if you know what I mean."

"So, date him but not date him? I'm certain Damian would tell me to rock his world. If he behaves I guess I could go have a drink with him sometime." She suggests as Eddie's face lights up, "Great! So how do we suggest this without him knowing I'm trying to set you up?"

Candi ponders then reaches out to claim Eddie's chilled glass of mostly ice. She then poses with it between her squeezed together tits. "Take a cell picture and send it too him. With the caption text, "Big T's between Big D's. Care to have a drink with me sometime?" T's as in a capital letter T with a multiple meaning. As in Teasing without the "Easing. You get the idea? Here take the photo before my nipples get frostbite. I'll type the text."

Eddie swiftly pulls out his cell and snaps the picture showing her afterward for a giggling approval. Once saving the picture she handles the cell and words her text adding it to the photo, "There! Send it. Then, you better get back to work. I need to finish my sunbathing before the sun moves south."

Seconds later Eddie sends the picture and ponders, "I guess I better delete this pic in case Ellen ever gets nosey. Darn shame." Candi fidgets, "Well, now that you know my address you can come by each month and see it in person. I promise that even in winter you can at least see me naked. No touching though. Deal?"

Eddie shakes his head, "I gotta go before I can't keep my hands outta my pants. Have fun baking those cookies."

As he turns away Candi snickers realizing he meant her areolas as cookies. "Bye, Eddie! Let me know what Dave says. Come by the gym before Friday. Saturday, I'll be in St. Louis."

He waves his clipboard in the air as acknowledgment then disappears around her home. Once gone Candi sets the glass on her deck then returns to her net hammock to bask in the sun's rays. She knew that she needed to tan her backside and carefully rolls over to lay face down. The heat felt delicious. She could almost fall asleep.

Losing track of time in her unexpected slumber Candi's eyes flutter open at an unexpected coolness on her lower back. She leans up on her forearms shocked as her head leers over her shoulders. Her jaw drops wide at the sight of the young woman from the balcony standing over her with a finger to her lips. The darting of her eyes back and forth between she and the fence line concerned Candi.

"Ummm, Hello."

The girl lifted a bottle of suntan lotion for Candi to see then points toward the sun. Candi realized that the woman had dribbled oil on to her back. The raven haired beauty again placed her index finger to her lips to tell Candi to be quiet.

Candi honored the girls request as her new neighbor motioned her to lay back down. Swiftly the young woman applied more oil along Candi's spine as Candi pulled her long blond locks from being in the way.

The girls hands rolled all over Candi's back and shoulders before going south and coating her legs and bare ass. Even going so far as the recesses of the crack of Candi's ass.

Once done the girl knelt down beside Candi and warmly smiled before standing up and racing away. Candi shivered at the craziness of it all. She didn't even know the girls name.

After an hour more in the sun Candi decides that she had sizzled enough and rolled out of her hammock stepping cautiously through the grass toward her deck. Then, came a deep voice behind her.

"Her name is HUSH."

Candi swiveled in her step and noticed up on the neighboring balcony a large man with chiseled clean shaven features and a frown. He had a dark crew cut hairline and steel grey eyes. Well muscled behind a black polo shirt.

Candi shivered in his gaze.

"Hi! I'm Candace. Is Hush your daughter?"

The man merely offered an amused expression before turning away and disappearing into the house.

Again Candi shivered, "Wow! It's daylight he can't be a vampire. Still, my new neighbors have got to be the Munster's."

Twenty minutes expire as Candi takes a hot shower and dons a towel which she tied around her. Making her way downstairs she hears her stomach growl, "Easy there, Filly. I guess I haven't even eaten breakfast. Here it is 1:30 in the afternoon." She goes back into her kitchen and admires her barren pantry and fridge.

"Note to self. Grocery shop." She closes her fridge and spots a flier attached to her freezer door for a local Pizzeria. "Hmmmmmmm! Last time I had pizza was when Joe ordered in after we got back from St. Louis." She giggles to her memories, "That poor pizza guy. I bet he's terrified of this address. I wonder?"

Retrieving the pizza ad she found her cell phone and dialed the pizza place, "Hi. I'd like to order a pizza. Large Supreme. No drinks. Do you need my address? Ohhh, phone line GPS? Cool. Hey, I have a question. Who's delivering for you today? Donny? Is he that tall guy with blond hair and goatee? Yea, that's him. He delivered last time I ordered. Why do I ask? I meant to ask him if he and I went to high school together. He looked familiar is all. I can ask him when he delivers. $22.00? Sounds good. Thank you. Twenty minutes. Got it. Bye."

Hanging up she bites her lower lip in mischievous thoughts. Finally her escape to the past made her jump when hearing the moving van from behind the house pull away. Peering out her window to watch the van disappear on to the street in front of her house she gets a brilliant idea and redials the pizza place. "Hi it's me again. Can I add another large Supreme? $44.00. No problem. Thanks again."

Twenty three minutes later the doorbell rings and she opens up to see the man, Donny with hesitant eyes, "No reason to panic. My dad won't be coming home early this time. It's just you and I. Can you bring the pizza's inside while I get you your money?"

Cautiously, he admires her in her towel. Smiling at him she turns away to stride up her staircase while he sets the pizza boxes on her coffee table. His attention returned toward her as she stopped mid staircase to look at him and utter, "Oopsie!"

Her towel fell off leaving her standing there naked. He grinned from ear to ear then stepped over to the bottom of the staircase to view her stunning backside. He watched as she bent over to pick her towel up and look at him between her legs.

"I can't quite recall where I put my money? Care to help me look for it in my bedroom?"

He raced up the stairs almost immediately forcing her to laugh and dart up the stairs to avoid early capture. An immediate right ended both of them in her bedroom. She dove on to her mattress as he halted at the doorway to look around and see a photo of she and Damian together on a dresser. "Who's the guy?"

She fidgeted never even thinking he would be this observant. Puckering she wagged a finger at him, "A man 10,000 miles away. Don't let him scare you. I'm allowed to do whatever I want."

Donny squints, "And your Dad?"

"My father-in-law actually. My real Dad lives in Belleville. My father-in-law is at work and to my knowledge won't be dropping by any time soon. Before was very unexpected. I'm sorry about that. Please don't be afraid. I'm trying to make this up to you."

He looks at his watch, "I've got two more pizzas in my car to deliver. Whatever has to be fast."

She in response pats the bed, "Lay down."

Joining her he stretches out and watches her remove his pants and pull out his seven inch cock. She hovers to his right as she begins stroking him, "Nice pepperoni, Pizza man. Give me ten minutes to make up for the last time. You can always come back over another day. Fair enough?"

He nods as her hands grip him tighter and stroke him more feverishly. As he felt his nerves twitch and throb she smiles and leans down to lick his crown. Followed by removing one of her hands to trail her nails up his belly. She then swallowed three inches of his dick. Long feverish suckles made him tense up and shockingly explode into her mouth. She continues sucking on his cock as her throat muscles swallow his jizz.

Finally, she pulls away and licks her lips. "Now let me give you a new topping."

She straddles his waist and slides her pussy over his crown and guides him inside her as she drops her palms to each side of his shoulders. Looking directly into his eyes she rides his girth with shallow rhythm. "How's that feel, Donald?"

He hisses mid laugh, "I can't seem to find that address. It might take me a few minutes. My GPS doesn't have a signal for some reason."

Candi giggles and rides him harder as his hands reach around to grip her ass cheeks. In a growl he rolls her over and grabs her calves to re-penetrate and fuck her missionary. Five long minutes he pounds at her thighs hearing her moans cry out loudly. She cums all around his cock as he notes her warm intrusion over him. Nodding he growls, "Ohhhhh, Yea! Bitch you are sooooo freaking HOT!"

She smiles trembling, "Bitch? Make that Slut!"

He puckers chuckling, "I can do that. Slut you are soooooo freaking HOT."

"Much better. Now go deliver your pizza's. I'll order a pizza when I'm free for you to come over and continue this. Deal?"

"Free pizza on me! Every time. Least I can do." He gasps as he stands up to get dressed. She lays back rubbing her clit for him to watch her. He shivers with a snarl, "Man, I needed that. Thanks."

"So did I. I apologize about last time. Again. Trust me it won't be a problem. I promise that you can fuck me again and again if you like. Just promise me it's on my terms. No unexpected visits, okay? Your money is on the kitchen table. Get it on your way out. Bye for now, Donny."

He nods, "Sounds good to me. I'll be waiting."

With a final admiration of her beauty he moves through the house then out the front door.

Candi smiled up at the hovering cross view of the five different cameras in her bedroom, "I love you, Master!"

She then fingered herself to cum once more.

Thirty minutes later she had cleaned up and decided what to wear, a white button down shirt over a pink bikini top and a pair of cut off jeans that expressed her butt cheeks with a visible appeal.

A swift primping at her hair she raced downstairs and grabbed one of the pizzas.

Darting out her front door in sandals she walked around her house and down the concrete sidewalk leading to her new neighbors large house. Swallowing hoarsely she climbed the wood steps leading to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Telling herself, "Mockingbird Lane here I come."

After the third ring the man from the balcony opened the door to greet her without expression. Candi held up the pizza in front of him smiling brightly, "Welcome to the neighborhood. Candace or Candi if you don't recall." He merely stares at her face never wavering, "I thought maybe you and Hush might be hungry after moving in."

Behind him she spotted Hush from across the room waving gently as before but immediately looking down at the floor to avoid the eye contact of the man turning around to see her.

With a sigh the man returns to face Candi, "I appreciate the gesture...Candace or Candi. We're rather busy unpacking at the moment as you can see." He hesitates then takes a step back, "Come on in. Ignore the mess."

Candi takes a deep breath and steps over the threshold to let the man shut the door. As he opens the pizza box he inhales the scent, "Hush, get us some paper plates and napkins."

The girl shuffles away into the kitchen leaving them alone. He then closes the box to stand facing Candi, "My name is Gunner. I hope Hush didn't startle you too much earlier. She doesn't know that I saw her over in your yard. She can be rather inquisitive."

Candi nods, "No problem. It was nice of her to wake me up actually. Or, I might have been burnt bad. Is Hush her real name?"

"The ONLY name she knows. In case you haven't gathered the girl is quiet. Not mute or deaf, just quiet."

Candi creases her brow, "It's not for me to pry. I hope you don't think I'm here to create problems."

He smirks, "No problems I can't handle."

She returns his smirk, "Good! I was kind of worried my ummm--free spirit lifestyle might offend you."

"We all have lifestyles. Yours is yours. Ours is Mine."

Hush returns with paper towels and plates as Gunner sits the pizza box on a short bookcase. He then takes a plate and places two slices on it before handing it to Hush.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12