I, Candi Ch. 16: Work Related

Story Info
Gym Motto : Everything will Work Out.
8.4k words
4.77
16.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Mark and Earl Sterling sat together in Earl's office going over the books. Finances were more Mark's expertise seeing as it was He whom came in to bail out his father's financial struggles over the last few years. Finally coming to a realization Mark sits back in his desk chair to look over at Earl across the office.

"Do you realize that we've had twelve new memberships just this week? Business is picking up."

The elder Sterling relaxed in his recliner with an amusing look, "Now you can pay for that damned new addition in progress. You keep adding things to it and we may need two hundred new members."

Mark rolled his eyes, "Trust me Dad, the new wing is going to pay itself off in no time. And, just think you get that spacious new office and I can tear out the wall between our offices for a bigger room."

Earl fidgets, "Do we really need soundproof walls? One way glass windows? What are we opening here an interrogation room?"

Mark chuckles, "Well, for starters the new Massaging room requires privacy don't you think? They can see out but nobody can see in. Trust me the novelty will win people over."

"You think so, huh?" grumbles Earl, " Do you realize that we could get fined if people realize our cute little future Masseuse isn't even licensed?"

"Candi agreed to resume classes and get her degree once Damian gets back from Iraq. You know the girl doesn't drive and these kind of courses can't be taken online. Besides, now that you and I have agreed to let Candi be more open here at the gym I would say that it's she who has increased our memberships. Just look at our Contractor's, they all joined. She's gold and we're the prospector's."

Earl holds his breath thinking of the other day when Candi sat in his lap topless then allowed him to jerk off in private. His hormones were kicking in just thinking about it. That sexy yellow bikini was magic. "Yeah, I like gold. She's certainly a nugget."

Mark creases his brow, "Calm yourself Old Timer. I don't need to pay for a pacemaker."

With his accounting book shut Mark stands up to stretch, "I'm going to step over to the new wing. See how Craig and the guys are coming along. Take a nap I'll be back later."

Earl huffs, "Little snooze sounds good. Don't wake me until lunch."

Mark in turn shakes his head.

Stepping out of Earl's office he closes the door tightly then cautiously moves to his own office sealing the door. Once inside he goes to a cabinet that held a video surveillance of the gym and it's lobby. He had heard rumblings on the down low about Candi's extra curricular activity the other day. Sifting back through a rewind he stops cold and turns pale. There was Candi and his employee Rodney fucking right there at the front lobby counter and then moving from there directly in front of the gym members working out. Escaping behind the veil of the new wing. There were no cameras hooked up out there but he knew for certain the Contractors had witnessed their frolicking.

"Holy shit! Dammit, Candi." He then proceeded to rewind further back to witness her stripping in the back room and talking to one of the Contractors and going into the shower room. There was Rodney sneaking in , then minutes later his entire roster of Contractors. Mark quickly covered his face with both hands, "She's insane. Damian old Buddy you created a monster. Who am I kidding, I'm freaking Igor. I let this come this far. If the wrong person see's any of this I'm gonna get shut down." He glances at his watch then shuts the camera's monitor off. Closing his cabinet he decides to lock it before leaving the room.

Outside his office now he moves between the hand full of members working out and heads to the front lobby. There sat Rodney Larsen gazing out the window. Mark could only glare at the boy at first, "Where's Candi? She running late again?"

Rodney swallows hard then points out the front door. Mark stepped over in front of the glass and peered out to see Candi Palmer running toward the gym. This time wearing a white bikini that was skimpier than the one she had worn to work days earlier. His jaw dropped as he watched her massive breasts whipping about barely contained by the bikini top. Amazed he noted a twitch behind his jeans. He winced and tried not to think about the fact that He and Lisa were having intimacy issues as of late.

Sideways he stepped as she reached the door and opened it from the outside. She smiled brightly at them as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the gym compared to the sunny outside. "Hi Mark! Hi Rodney!'

Rodney merely waved and hung his head low. He had a feeling they were in trouble by the look in Mark's expression. Mark looked Candi in the eye's then lowered his vision to look at her breasts, "First off I can see your nipples through that top. Areolas are visible. Aren't you going a little too far, too fast?" He then looks down between her legs and frowns, "Seriously?" He leans in to whisper in her ear, "Are you crazy? That bikini bottom is so snug I can see your freaking pussy lips. Not to mention your pubic hair is visible over the top of it."

Candi fidgets, "Barely! You can't deny that you like it." He grimaces, "Do NOT make me regret letting you do this shit on business hours."

He then turns his attention toward Rodney, "Do you want to work here?"

The young man perks up, "Yeah!" uttered awkwardly.

"Then, I would advice both of you to stop fucking in my gym. Yes, I KNOW! No more warning's Kid. I see that ugly ass on surveillance again you're fired."

Candi rolls her eyes, "Don't blame Rodney. Blame me. I coaxed him into it."

Mark leers back at her, "Regardless. If My Dad finds out he's gonna have a coronary." Shaking his head Mark turns toward Candi, "Just please try to act more responsible. Being sexy and flaunting it is good for business but come on? Little too extreme."

Candi puckers her lips and belts out, "I'm not changing. If I feel I can get away with something I'm going to do it. If you want to fire me right now go for it. You can be the one to tell Damian you did it and why. I'm certain he would be a little bitter about it."

Mark points a finger at her, "This is still my gym. I allow things for the sake of building our business. Damian is a silent partner. I can't invest all this money just to get put out of business by the cops or the health board. A little flashing here and there when it's feasible. Otherwise, just pose for eyes. Nothing more."

Candi folds her arms under her bulging breasts and stands firm, "I told you I'm not changing. Just have faith in me. I will promise no fucking out in the open but that's it. If I feel foxy I'm going to play. Live with it or fire me."

Mark growls and turns around to walk away in a fume. As soon as he's gone Rodney stands up behind the counter with his jaw dropped, "You so own this gym."

Candi smiles sheepishly, "I do don't I."

With a giggle she reaches up and pulls her breasts out for Rodney to see, then just as quickly covers her nipples back up, "I tanned yesterday. Can you tell?"

Rodney nods drooling, "I love this job."

Candi giggles and pulls her top back into place, "Meeeee too."

With a hop leading into a skip Candi leaves Rodney to growl over his growing boner. Into the fitness center she prowled, checking out who was in the area. She notes a pair of middle aged women she didn't recognize. Biting her lip her eyes flair as her skip leads into a mere fast paced walk past them. Before she could leave their sight she overhears, "Isn't that the girl the police arrested at the Huskies football game against the Condors?"

Their continued whispers force Candi to stop with a frown. Twisting on her heel she shuffles over to stand in front of their cardio bikes, "Yes. That was me. I feel horrible about my actions that day. Trust me the Cops read me the riot act. It was a dare and I was stupid to accept it."

The opposite woman faintly smiled, "I hold no grudge, Sweetie. We all make foolish mistakes. It might not have been so bad if there were no young children around to see. You must be careful about that. In the eyes of the law that could be seen as exposing young children to pornography or worse."

Candi feels her stomach tighten up, "I realize that now. Officer Roanoke made me very aware of my situation. Luckily for me I've never been in trouble with the law before. My records clean. They gave me a warning. I'm sooooo glad. I do hope you realize that was why I borrowed the Huskie Mascot's pullover dog head. To hide who I was. Unfortunately it was removed before I could get dressed again. I hope you can forgive me."

The first woman who had spoken smirks, "We were your age once. And, believe you me, if I had as lovely of a figure as you have I might have been equally as bold. By the way that is such a cute bikini. What there is of it. Very daring to say the least."

Candi smiles sheepishly, "I know. My boss has already told me that it's a tad see through. I never noticed when I first put it on. Offensive?"

"Martha? Are you offended?" winks one to the other.

"Why no, Caroline. It is a scorcher of a day after all. I think I might reconsider taking a dip in the hot tub though." giggled Martha Wright.

"Bless you, Ladies. It's been nice chatting. Thanks again for not hating me. Now, I'm going to go into the back and fold some towels. Stop by in two weeks when I get to open my Massage therapy center. I'll give you both a free sample."

Both women nod their approval and show their neediness.

With a fluttered wave goodbye Candi turns and rolls her eyes in thought, "Liar! Lord I hate doing that. Had to cover my ass without actually covering my ass. I'm shocked they haven't said anything about the G-string between my ass crack. Definitely not much hidden. If I bend over you can bet my anus would be visible." She then chuckles to herself, "Just what I want the guys to notice."

She hears hammering outdoors and begins to walk toward the tarp area over the new room. Before she could enter she hears a loud clearing of a throat. Looking over her shoulder she spots Mark's father Earl in the office area threshold. He winces at her and uses his thumb to order her in a silent motion toward his office.

Candi bites her lip and carefully shuffles across the room toward him. "Good Morning Early bird."

He steps aside and grumbles, "In my office. NOW!"

Her eyes and nostrils flare wide, "Oh, oh! What did I do this time?"

She rounds the hallway and steps into Earl's office followed by the man of 67 years. Once both were inside Earl slams the door and turns to see her hopping up to sit on his desk.

His eyes narrow at her freedom of thought, "That's not a bikini. That's dental floss. When I agreed to let you wear a bikini at work I didn't mean that you show that much flesh. Hell I can see clean through that thing. If I can everybody can."

She wags a finger at him, "Don't go back on your word. You agreed I could wear what I wanted. Even those two ladies out there liked it. If I can get past them I can't think of a single member that might complain."

Earl steps directly in front of her, so close that she is forced to look up into his eyes. She swallows lightly but bats her lashes at him. He scowls and reaches his hands up to plant both of his palms on each of her shoulders. A snug squeeze led to, "I think we need to renegotiate that deal."

She fidgets her lips, "Okay. What type of negotiation? I want my freedom, Earl. I enjoy being sexy, and hearing all the wolf calls."

The old man moves his palms to her neckline where his fingers entangle her tops thin strand of support. She lowers her chin tilting her profile from side to side eying his hands. After a moment she returns her gaze toward his face with a tremble, "Let me guess. You want another massage."

Earl again grumbles, "This time you assist me more."

She stares at him without blinking, "Earl? I adore you, but I don't want our friendship destroyed by this." She feels her strings separate as he guides her top off of her perfect Tits. Sitting there Candi feeling her nipples perk up under the light chill of their release. Her eyes show him concern as she feels his hands move to squeeze her tits.

"Damn nice. I could enforce that you wear sweat suits on the job. I have more to risk losing than you do Kid."

Candi squirms in her seat lightly as he lowers his lips to kiss on her neck.

"Earl, please. No sweat suits. That feels good by the way." He immediately stands erect to share in her gaze. Then, just as swiftly he returns to kissing on her throat forcing her to tilt further back, her hands bracing herself on the back of his desk.

"Earl? Let me continue to dress like this at work. Please."

His hands leave her chest and glide down her waist to her hips. Once there he unties the bottoms strings until she feels them dangle on her thighs. Her breathing became erratic as his kisses on her neckline led to her shoulders.

"Is that a yes Candi, you can wear this bikini at work every day if you want to?"

Earl grumbles under his breath as he stands up to reach out and drag his desk chair closer to sit between her legs at the desk. As he sits down firmly he reaches up and lifts her feet to place them on the desks edge. He then pulled the bikini bottom off of her front to droop over the desks side.

Eying her pussy he moves his face in for a dramatic inhalation just before she felt his lips and tongue frolic over her clit and pussy lips. She brings one of her hands around to place it in Earl's hair. Light moans escape her as his tongue flicks repeatedly on her clitoris causing a rash of tickled sensations.

"Ohhhhhh Earl. This is soooo wrong." Candi grits her teeth feeling the stress, " What about your wife? Mark's mom! I told you the other day that what we did was a one time thing. You're going against my wishes and breaking your promise to me."

Earl lifts his face away from her to look up into her eyes, "I own this place, Kid. I can make any rules I want. That sweat suit is looking like a good idea."

She snarls at him and attempts to lower her feet, "Then I quit. I'm not letting you lie to me and take advantage of me like this. Let me up, Earl."

He sits back in his chair letting her calm down. She pulls her strings and bottoms back into place tying one side then the other. He watches her while rubbing his crotch feeling his erection swell beneath his khaki's.

"Stay put." He barks as he stands up to unzip and lower his pants and boxers. Once down he begins stroking his cock in front of her.

Candi remains expressionless, "Is our deal still in place? Can I wear bikini's every day? G-string bikini's like this one."

He snarls while twisting his crown and moves closer toward her until his cock was hovering over her bikini bottom's concealed crotch. He then huffs, "I'm allowed to jerk off over you anytime I feel like it. I expect you to jerk me off now and then too."

She creases her brow, "Once a week I'll watch you jerk off."

He swats his cock directly against her bottom's fabric. She felt the impact on her clit and it spoke to her. Eyes flare up with each collision of cock to covered clit. She whispers, "Damn it Earl."

"Once a week you jerk me off. I get to do this too." His unused hand moves to her left hip and unties her bottoms yet again to peel it down on one side.

Candi hisses at his maneuver as she then feels his cock touch her pubic hair.

"Bottoms on, Earl."

He then switches hands to free himself to untie her other string and once more reveal her pussy to his view. He then swiftly moves that same hand to press in on her cleavage to keep her off balance lightly. Earl then slapped his cock directly on to her bare moist clit. This made her gasp as he continued to slap at it a few times before warmly rolling the length of his cock up along her lips.

"Earl, come on! This is a bit too much."

He sneers at her, "Don't stop me and I'll agree to your terms. But, I get to do this every week. Skin on skin. If not, no deal. Wanna quit here, you go right ahead. We can find another Masseuse."

Candi turns pale at his revelation that she was expendable.

He knew she was worried about her choices. This made him realize that control was in his court. Finally, she narrows her eyes, "New deal. I let you do this once a week. We draw up a valid notarized contract stating that I'm the Fitness Center's Masseuse for a minimum of one year. No firing me."

Earl chuckles lightly then moves his crown directly into thrusting position of her pussy. The maneuver made Candi tense up and gasp loudly, "EARL! No!"

"If you expect that kind of deal then I expect to fuck you once a week." She feels his crown start to enter her and she cringes, "Respect Damian! Please."

"Why? Obviously, you don't. You think I don't hear through the grapevine about your shenanigans? I know you've been fucking around on your Husband."

She begins to grow agitated, "Damian knows everything I do. And, you can bet I'll tell him what you're doing. Let's see you explain that to Mark. Better yet your Wife."

He sighs, "Fine wear your damned dental floss every day. Here's my final offer. Contract NO! Verbal agreements only. Once a week we do this and say nothing to anyone. Not even your Husband."

She shakes her head, "I refuse to lie to Damian. He already knows you jerked off over me. He was fine with it. So am I, Earl. I just feel really guilty going any further because of Mark and your Wife. If there's going to be any more deals I make the foundations of it. I'll jerk you off every other week. You jerk yourself off the remaining two weeks. I'll gladly be naked for those days. You can touch me, kiss my neck. Suck my tits. But, no fucking me."

On her last word he slams his cock directly inside her pussy all the way until she heard his ball sack slap her ass cheeks. This made her eyes grow to the size of saucers. He then began thrusting forcing her to hold her breath and fight off moaning, "Earl! Stop this. NO FUCKING!"

"I'm fucking you this one time. I'm sealing this deal. After today I agree to your terms. Now shut up and enjoy it."

She began crying as his rhythm increased and her G-spot began screaming within. She gave in and accepted his theft of her will. Besides it was most likely that Damian would have ordered this at some point. She stopped crying and cupped her bobbing breasts while eying Earl's reddening face.

She could feel his tension mounting and she uttered, "Not inside me, Earl."

A few more thrusts he pulls out and grips her ankle sliding her off the desk to stand in front of him as he jerked off. Swiftly, he forces her to face the desk and bend over it. Within minutes she felt his jizz shower her ass and lower spine.

She let out a low pitch whine at his ejaculation. Even she had to admit that his performance was damned good for his age.

As he finished shaking his cock he taunted her ass hole with the crown. She leered over her shoulder, "No more taking back promises, Earl. After that I get to do anything I want in this Fitness center. Even if that means walking naked at work as long as the crowd doesn't complain. I'm serious! Do NOT go back on your word."

"Naked in front of the members? Are you crazy? I'll lose my license."

She turns to face him planting her palms on his shirt covering his heaving chest, "Already have, Old Timer. Intend to do it again and again. Stop worrying and enjoy all the new memberships. I'll make you and Mark rich in no time."

Earl is taken back when he hears a knock on his office door. "Dad?"

Eyes timid he quickly dresses, as does Candi. Once both attired Earl points at her to keep quiet. She uses her fingers to invisibly zip her lips.

As he opens the door Mark stands there immediately eying Candi who offered a pouty look, "Earl is such a Meany. He bitched me out about my bikini. You guys are buzz kills."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers