I, Candi Ch. 18: Fluffy's Revenge

Story Info
Candi is back on stage Stripping as Fluffy. MEOWZA!!!
9.4k words
4.62
10.3k
3
0

Part 18 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Candi Palmer followed her friend Kody and the biker looking bouncer named Brutus out into the bar area of the club. The lights were dim yet it was evident by the movement just outside of the bar that this promotion was going to be big.

In awe Candi gazed about the audience and staging area to witness cameramen with large camera's. They were in their final moments of setup as a member of the crew faked dancing around the stripper pole to garner laughs. They were making certain all angles were covered. There were smaller cameras at each corner of the room to capture the far away angles and close-ups.

"Wowza! This is all for me?"

Behind her amazement came a gruff voice, "The notorious Fluffy!"

She reverts her attention to a looming man of his late 40's, with sparse hair and a deep tan. He wore a white button down shirt and blue tie, accompanied by blue jean slacks. Both of his shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

Candi nods sizing him up, "Looking more like a Clydesdale than a Pony, Pony."

He fans his arms from side to side, "This IS St. Louie, Baby! Home of the Clyde's."

She fidgets at his flirtations then looks down at his crotch, "Let's just hope that you can keep Clyde in the stables and not prove to be a Shetland."

Kody snorts behind Pony and moves in to pat her boss on the back, "She sure has you sized up." She then uses her fingers to mimic a three inch width, "Try My Little Pony!"

Everyone laughs in order, even the brawny Brutus.

Pony lowers his gaze and nods to himself, "Yeah, yeah! Brutus take Fluffy's bags back to the dressing room."

Candi abruptly points at Brutus snapping, "And DON'T be trying on my outfit!"

Brutus turns red and snarls then walks away.

Kody leans on Pony's shoulder, "Be careful Fluff. Brutus just might out of spite. We wouldn't want your outfits stretched out and you looking like you're dragging around a cougar skin rug."

Pony smirked then moved to sit up on a bar stool. He motions Candi to join him. Sitting her clutch purse on the bar she eases up into a stool across from him. Once facing the man Pony looms his gaze back at Kody, "Go on back with Brutus. I'll let you stay here and help Fluffy get made up and ready for the stage. Afterwards, don't let the door hit the whore."

Kody sneers and winces heavily, "You have such a way with words, Pony." She then squeezes Candi on the shoulder, "See you in back. Don't let him trample you."

Candi nods with a wink as she watches Kody depart. A second later, she turns her vision toward Pony.

"So! Big Hoss! How many people am I guaranteed to bring in house tonight?"

The man shrugs, "Over 300 invites were sent back. Never sent out invites before so who truly knows what kind of turn out you get. Only the folks that saw you dance before know you. The other invites I sent out were to the real moneymakers. If they show up I say you should be bathing in bills."

She smiles, "I can bed presidents. Woohoo! Is our other agreements intact? I can do anything to anyone I want?"

"And, they can do anything to you they want. I expect you to keep your end of that bargain. Words out that's the case. Don't make me a liar."

"As long as nobody gets too brutal. I'm fine with it. Please enforce condoms."

"Words out on that restriction too. No cover, no hover." He chuckles faintly.

"Thank you."

He puckers looking at her, "Y'know, I'm going to advise you to protect yourself. Just in case, I'm telling you that you should do your best to remain anonymous. Sexy little gal like you might get some unwanted fans if they know what to look for. Get my meaning?"

"Ummmmmmm! You really believe I might get a stalker?"

"Never know, Kid. You're a little too appealing. Natural beauty without any makeup. Perfect body. Everything a man wants. I would even be careful speaking. The friendlier you are the more they fantasize."

She raises an eyebrow, "Yes, but isn't that the point? To be their fantasy?"

"Not at the risk that you get hurt outside of my protection. I put thought into this Kid. Work with me on this."

"Okay? So what should I do?"

He stands up and stretches out over the bar to clutch a paper bag behind it. Hoisting it over he sits it on the bar then digs inside it. Out comes a pink leather mask which he shows her.

She drops her jaw, "You want me to wear a leather mask? Oh, wait it has cat ears. I see what you intend. You want me to play Catwoman." She giggles, "What are these buckles?"

He motions at her throat, "Neck straps. These keep anyone from yanking it off. Pull your hair up inside it."

She shakes her head, "No. I want my hair out and easy for guys to grip. I'll wear the mask if you think it's show worthy. Where I come from not many people I know would recognize me anyway. As far as strangers go I think the mask is enough to protect my identity."

Pony offers a negative response, "Those big blue eyes would be easy to spot. We need to fix those too."

Again he digs into the bag and produces a small box. Lifting the lid he turns it to show her the contents.

"Cats eye contact lenses? That's kind of neat. I can wear those too."

"Glad you see things my way." He holds a finger up, "One more addition to your disguise."

A final search inside the paper bag he introduces her to "Fake tattoos. Let's put a tramp stamp on that lower back. Something guys would love and the nut jobs would remember to look for later if they feel insane. Hopefully it would throw them off."

She goes expressionless, "I feel like you know there's going to be stalkers before I even dance."

He frowns, "I've been in this business a long time, Kid. I know that when guys see something they like, they pursue it. I made a promise to your Hubby to keep you safe. I'm doing my best here."

She understands and shares a warm glint, "I appreciate that, Pony."

Noting a clock behind the bar Pony urges her, "You better go get ready. Brutus and I open the doors in an hour. You have thirty minutes more to get ready. Once the seating is full I'll motion the DJ to start your entrance song. I'm sending Brutus to the parking lot to be on call if needed. Otherwise, you're on your own. I will NOT step in unless I see blood."

She shivers, "I'm not afraid to claw some eyes out. I'm tougher than I look."

He winks, "I knew that the second I heard your voice."

He stands up and points her toward the backroom.

Candi stretches in her step then stops to look over at Pony. She slowly moves in and reaches down to grip his erection, "Just saying hi to Clyde."

She then twists in her step and vanishes.

Locating Kody in a small dressing room Candi see's her sitting in a chair lost in thought. So deep were her thoughts that she didn't know Candi was behind her. Candi waved her right hand over Kody's eyes to get her attention.

"You alright, Cordelia?"

The brunette frowns at the use of her real first name, "Don't push it Fluff. I can make you up to look like a clown."

They share a laugh as Candi sits across from her holding the gathered additions given to her by the club owner.

"Might as well be a clown. Pony gave me enough costuming to be one."

Kody examines the mask, "This is cool. I didn't know he invested money on you. Other than promoting you of course. He's usually cheap as hell."

Candi fidgets, "In all honesty I don't want to wear any of it. I need Damian to see that it's me out there. Not somebody in disguise."

"Did you tell Pony this?"

"No. I understand that he's looking out for my safety. We can film a cell cam segment with me putting this stuff on and Pony's reasoning. I'm sure Damian will understand too."

Kody nods along with her friend before a second of silence. Suddenly, Kody claps her hands together once.

"I bought you something too. I hope they fit."

She twists in her chair to procure a box under the makeup table behind her. Handing it off Candi eagerly opens it up to stare at them in awe.

"Stiletto heels. Ummmmmmm! I've never wore stiletto's in my life. It might be short lived if I try wearing these on stage."

"Try them on. Size 7 if I guessed correctly."

Candi grits her teeth then takes the right foots heel and slips it on. Then the left foot. Standing was surprisingly easy. She puckers toward Kody, "Size 7 works. Good call. I guess if I can balance on roller skates I can balance on these. If not they can roll me back to the stage in a body cast and have their way with me anyways."

Kody belts out a shrill laugh and watches Candi walk in the heels quite well. Dancing in them would prove the true test.

"I got this. Thanks for the gift oh bosom buddy."

"My pleasure. Let's get you unpacked and dressed."

"I've been thinking about that. Why make the guys wait. I can tease like crazy without stripping. If I'm going to wear those heels it might be safer not having to remove things over my feet. Let's skip the fuzzy outfit. Heels, mask and Me! Good enough."

Kody shrugs, "Not much to the imagination. But, it is your show, Critter."

Thumbs up Candi strips out of her clothes including her heels for the time being. Naked she stands up with her back to Kody. She then bends over bringing the fake tattoo around for Kody to grab it.

"Paint me up, Van GoGo."

Kody giggles and assists in dampening Candi's spine with a water bottle before gently applying the print of a cougar slashing out at any onlookers. The cougar of course had a cute red bow on it's head.

"You're a little young to be a cougar unless you're chasing toddlers." Kody chuckled.

"Blame Pony. At least it has a hint of Hello Kitty." Candi giggled along with her cohort.

Once applied Candi admired herself in the mirror.

"I've never ever thought of getting a tattoo. It looks cool on me, but I dunno. I hope Damian doesn't get any ideas about a real tattoo after seeing this. I like my flawless skin."

"Tattoo's aren't so bad as long as they're tasteful." Kody points at the tribal on her left hip.

"Yeah, but you look hot with yours. It fits you. I'm not convinced I'm cut out for any tats."

Easing into her seat Candi made certain not to sit back on the newly pressed tattoo for fear of messing it up. She reaches out to grip the leather mask and slips it over her head, jostling it about over her scalp for a good fit. Tugging at her hair to pull it out for a flowing look was difficult but she would have to make the best of it. She then reached both hands up to clasp the tiny buckle together.

"Oh, wow! I love this look. Sexy Me!"

As Kody puckered her approval Candi opened the contact lens case and carefully slipped both contacts into her eyeballs. She then stared at herself in the mirror.

"MeeeeeeeeeOwwwwwwww! I'm digging Pony's idea here. I'm soo ready."

After twenty minutes more of banter they could hear random music telling them that Pony and Brutus were letting people in.

Over the music Candi heard her cellphone ring and swiftly dives into her bag to obtain it. Looking at the caller her jaw dropped, "It's Damian!"

As Candi answered it Kody decided to step away out of guilt and check out the forming crowd. The first fifty people had taken their seats or were at the bar ordering drinks.

She spotted a band of men she knew very well and decided to sneak out to greet them without Pony seeing her. Luckily he was busy taking money.

"Phil. Doyle. Walter. Hey Guys!"

The fifty something gentlemen were handsome and fit. Easily understood that they were hardly poor.

"Hey yourself Beautiful." winked Doyle Chamberlain, a millionaire property developer.

Phil stood shyly away from the rest as they talked.

"Phillip, I hope you're not this shy during the show. This girl is a dream come true."

Phil smiled reluctantly. All day long he had sensed a bad omen. He thought hard about canceling his trip but his brother Walter gave him hell. Not too mention Doyle had informed him that their current business negotiations were hardly finalized. Phil needed to lighten up and live a little. Doyle made certain his entrapment worked.

As their conversations winded down Kody noted another fifty or more people settling in.

"I better head out Guys. Before Pony has my hide. Enjoy the show. Fluffy is awesome. Trust me!"

On her final vote Kody shuffled back into the dressing room. Candi was still on the phone.

"I won't let you down, Damian. MASTER! I hear my adoring fans rumbling now. Oh hey, my friend Kody that works here just showed back up. I love this girl." A brief crease in her brow while listening Candi lowers the phone and reaches toward Kody.

"Damian wants to talk to you."

Eyes wide and dreading Kody claims the cell placing it to her ear, "Hello?"

Damian's voice was gruff and distant, "I remember you very well."

Kody swallows hoarsely, "I'm sure you do. Your WIFE loves you very much."

Damian sighs, "As she should! I hope our history remains just that."

"Of course. I'll look out for Candi like she's my own sister."

He clears his throat, "Who know's, maybe one day the two of you might truly become sister's. I seem to recall a certain loyalty in your voice and actions."

"I'm very fond of your wife."

"SLAVE!" Damian bellows.

"Yes. Your slave."

With a darkening tone Damian whispers, "Our secret!"

Kody grimly smiles regretfully, "Yes. I'll give her a hug for good luck. I hope to meet you sometime in the future. Stay alive over there, Soldier."

She then returns the phone to Candi, "Hi Baby! SIR!"

Damian hisses, "She sounds nice. Focus on your job. Tonight MUST be outstanding. If you want your reward."

"Reward? Sir?"

"PERFECTION!" He snarls making her tremble, then leaves her to listen to a dead line. Damian Palmer had hung up.

She stares without blinking as Kody shy's away from even looking at her. Kody hated the situation at hand. Part of her wanted to fill her in on the past. The other half feared destroying the girl's soul.

Yet, another half recalled an evening three years back. A very memorable evening.

Under her breath Kody ushered, "Godammit!"

After a few minutes of reflection Kody turns to face Candi and reaches down to take her hands. Kneeling before her she looks directly into her eyes, "You ready, Sis?"

Candi mumbles, "Perfection. I have to succeed. I'm definitely ready. Are they?"

She was so smug and confident. Kody used to be this way.

As Kody pulled her into a hug the two sighed on each others shoulders.

The door behind them made just enough noise to break their bond. Brutus ducked his head inside, "Let the cat out."

Candi lifted her chin off of Kody's hair to face him, "Gotta put my claws on. Be right there."

Door shutting, Kody swiftly moved her palms to both sides of Candi's face. A warm kiss to her lips left no words. Candi merely smiled and nudged her friend aside to gather up her stiletto heels and don them. Standing fiercely with pride in her eyes, Candi grips her tits and lifts them into a jiggle.

Kody stands up to face her, "Brutus was talking to me. I have to leave the building. I'll be outside with Brutus. I won't leave I promise."

Candi ignores Kody and steps toward the door. Opening it she turns to lower her gaze toward the floor.

"I want you and Brutus to go home."

Kody drops her jaw. She hesitantly notes the girls persistent demeanor. She would honor her request, against her better wishes. Of Brutus she had no say. That would be up to Pony.

As Kody left she formed a tear.

Making her journey from the room to the back curtain leading to the stage she sat her bag of tricks down beside her. It was then that Pony met up with her. He looked her over with a smirk, "No costume? Brave girl."

She stares up at him through her cat eyes, "Pony? I want you to go to your office and stay there. Do not argue with me, please."

He winces at her, "I own this place Kid."

"AND FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS I OWN THIS STAGE. AND, THESE MEN OWN ME!"

"Not happening'! I'm your only safeguard. It's on me if condom's aren't used. Besides there's things I need to get done before the end of the night."

She folds her arms over her chest defiantly. He could tell she would refuse to enter the stage unless he agreed. Finally, he rolls his eyes.

"I'll present you then disappear for an hour. You take the blame if anything goes south."

"None of these men will go south. BET ON THAT!"

Pony shakes his head, "Five minutes, Kid."

Stepping out on to the stage Pony feels the spotlights heat as he grabs a microphone from a man on the sidelines.

"ARE YOU FELLA'S READY FOR SOME CATNIP? OR IS THAT CATNIPPLES? GO WILD GENTLEMEN. YOU KNOW MY RULES. BREAK THEM!"

The crowd roars at his words. Their eagerness to play made Candi explode inside. Pure adrenalin spoke out to her. She was ready.

The music changed to her very first dance song. Her signature tune of Janet Jackson's "Black Cat".

She tilts her head on to her shoulder as the curtain draws open, "Oh the memories. This is for you, MASTER."

The audience whooped and hollered their applause as there she stood in all of her glory. She could hear them acknowledge that she had left her clothes at home. She had made the right decision.

As the spotlights fluttered around her on the floor she had a brilliant idea. She dropped to her hands and knees dramatically and chased the lighting. The sound manager understood immediately and narrowed the beams into smaller spots.

Candi darted seductively about rolling one second then prowling the next. The spotlights waved from side to side forcing her to pursue them. Finally she crawled to the stripper pole and clawed her way up it. Her gaze then stabbed directly at the crowd. She then hissed and clawed toward them. The crowd loved it.

As the song progressed she met with the rhythm and beat by flailing her body sensually and darting from one side of the stage to the next. She played coy at first like a real cat shying away. It taunted the men into a verbal frenzy. Hearing their rants she wagged a finger around the room and mentally scolded them.

Toward the end of the song she made certain she prowled to the middle of the stage on all fours and curled up into a ball on the final note. Applause rang through the building as her second song rolled out.

Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever" forced her to her feet fiercely and circled the stage dropping to her knees at the edge to lick her paws. So close to the edge she felt hands roll over her legs and in to tickle her clit. She looked down at them and hissed playfully and clawed at them as if defending herself then just as swiftly smacked her own hand as if to say "Bad Kitty".

With that move she stood up and prowled in another direction doing the same tactics three more times to give the men their chance to be bold. They needed to realize they could gradually get away with anything. Each time she fanned her legs wide and let their hands roam.

The cameraman would zoom in on their hands first then her face to witness her tongue swirling around her lips. After long moments the lighting manager snuck a few more thin spotlights to chase. Well planned by the cameramen the lighting manager was told to scan the spotlight directly over the crotch of a standing man. This caught Candi's eye and she giggled.

Stalking the spotlight on all fours she reached the edge of the stage and pawed at the man's jeans. She looked up directly into his eyes and said, "Mousey!" This prompt left her to outstretch placing her mouth and teeth directly over the man's bulging erection. Doing so made the man fan his arms from side to side enticing the crowd.

He then placed his hands into position to unfasten his jeans. Each time he did she pawed at him as if kneading until he had unzipped and unhooked his belt and pants. Boldly he peeled his boxers down and let the whole room see his eight inch mouse.

She teased it with the music's rhythm tickling the foreskin and finally utilizing her tongue to lap at the crown. The crowd applauded as she noted three more men stand up and do the same. This made her feel the need to go from man to man. Prowling from each she sucked on one after the other then rolls around on her back playfully as if rejoicing.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers