I, Candi Ch. 23: Concession Stand

Story Info
Candi and Rodney's date disturbs his Sister Rhea. Woohoo!
9.2k words
4.76
8.7k
2
0

Part 23 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers

Entering the pizza parlor Rodney immediately spotted his sister Rhea and her boyfriend Adam. With them at their booth were another couple which he barely knew save for their names Amber and Scott. As the gathering noted their arrival the friends moved from the table into the booth behind Rhea and Adam.

Turning to Candi he hesitated, "Are you sure you want to go through this torture?"

Candi in her tan mini dress that clung to every curve reached up to pat her friend on the cheek, "Stop fretting. Before this nights over Rhea will leave you alone forever. Just act like you're really into me. I'll do the same."

He fidgets and grumbles, "I AM into you!"

Candi feigns blushing and offers a brilliant smile, "Oh, silly boy. I know you will be into me tonight. You just be sure to take full advantage of me. No shyness. I'll be sure to clue you in on my brilliant mischief as it pops into my beautiful brain. I need you to improvise tonight. I'll follow your lead even if it's awkward. Deal? Deal! Tonight I'm your dream date, and quite possibly your sister's nightmare."

He had already focused on that fantasy. Since the day he first laid eyes on her. Dream date that is.

Rodney took at deep breath and led Candi as if they had been together forever. Through the interior nerves he did his best to show confidence. As they neared the table Candi noticed all four of them lowering their gaze toward her clingy mini dress. The boys she knew were stripping her already. Amber leered curiously if not for a hint of regret. Rhea? She did her best sneer, eyebrow coordination ever.

"Hey Sis. Guys, this is Candi. Try not to go blind and speechless. We're all normal here. No Freak show signs hanging anywhere."

Candi fidgets at his concealed stress and winks at Amber, "I could have sworn you wore that big belt buckle that said, "Freak of Nature' over your fly. I guess you didn't want to brag."

Still speechless everyone remained silent, even as Rodney escorted Candi to slide into the booth across from Rhea and Adam. Rhea was short but with a very striking figure. She had short brown hair with gentle blond highlights. Thick rimmed glasses made her appear like a business woman. Wearing all black from slacks to short sleeve shirt that displayed a concealed representation of her 36C's. A black scarf was worn around her neck to drape over her cleavage.

Adam was much taller and had a strong upper body yet was lanky from the waist down. He had short black hair and green eyes. A slight stubble of hair graced his chin.

Joining her the two faced off the others. Both Scott and Amber sat up backwards on the bench behind Candi and Rodney. Needing to close in on an expected flurry of tension.

Scott was chunky and burley and had more dark body hair than Candi had ever seen before. Amber was pretty and had a lovely shape until you got to her ass. This was definitely needing attention. Her attire was similar to Rhea's Both women wore the same scarf. Candi was curious if it was symbolic but chose to ignore it. Yet, Amber was confident in herself regardless.

Candi outstretched her hand toward Rhea. At first Rhea eyed her fingers then twisted her lips into a smile. "I wish I could say it's a pleasure. I'm just uncertain where your hand has been. Obviously, my brother must have purchased you on some street corner. Not only are you extremely too beautiful for him, your dress looks like it's made of some doily that rests under the antique lamps at our Grandmother's house."

Rodney frowns at Rhea immediately, "Be nice or we're leaving."

Rhea smirked and rebelled into a sigh just before reaching her own hand out to shake Candi's hand. As soon as their hands separated Candi reached into her tiny handbag and procured a bottle of hand sanitizer. As Rhea watched her rub some in she squinted with distaste.

Candi offered her some without a word in which Rhea dismissed it with a scowl.

Candi noted that Adam across from her fought to keep his eyes off of her. Fearful of Rhea catching him she surmised. It became obvious quickly that Adam was trying to avoid Rhea's wrath. Still, each time Rhea looked away his eyes marveled at Candi's bulging cleavage. It became easy enough to figure out that Rhea wore the pants in their relationship.

Rhea appeared confident in her dominance over Adam. So he let her think.

"So!" Rhea scrutinized, "If you're not a hooker, what is it you do for a living?"

Candi snuggled closer to Rodney and greeted her question with a confident smile, "I swore I told you over the phone the other day. I work at the same Fitness Center Rodney works at. I'm their new Massage Therapist. However, I worked there long before I got that position."

Rhea scowls, "And what position was that? Missionary?"

Candi snorts lightly, "Too cute. Nooooooooo! Just a greeter slash towel girl."

Adam chuckles beside Rhea and offers, "Ohhh, the same job Rodney has now. Welcome to Walmart."

Scott and Amber do their best not to laugh but careful smirks made it blatant to see they too found it amusing.

Rodney shakes his head, "It pays the bills. Don't knock it until your Daddy's allowance stops."

Candi pats Rodney's forearm as she clings to it, "Let's stop with the pre-teen quips and carry a civil conversation. Shall we?"

In response Rodney leans over to bump temples with Candi, scenting her hair as it graced his cheek.

Rhea could sense his adoration of this girl, yet her own brand of common sense led against her ability to believe in him. Even as she observed their chemistry she herself allowed her eyes to drift down to Candi's chest. The tan dress although fringed with a doily like material on the shoulders and at the ribcage, was still revealing. The formation of her areola's were evident through the solid cloth of the dress. No bra for certain.

"Massage therapist! I can only imagine what your patients think of you. Do you wear clothing like you're wearing this moment?"

"Oh, no. I have a uniform. T-shirt and sweatpants. I just like to dress sexy. Besides, Rodney picked this dress out for me to wear tonight. Blame him."

Discreetly, Adam winked and offered Rodney a thumbs up behind Rhea's back. Luckily Amber was sharing a glance at Scott and hadn't noticed. Rodney merely sat uncomfortable.

Candi noticed but maintained her gaze on Rhea, "We all know men, Rhea. They're all dogs. But, they are our best friends."

This Rhea could agree with glancing toward Adam who shrugs, "Hey! I run with the Big Dogs. Stop nipping my heels."

She scowls and averts her eyes back toward Candi as Candi again pats Rodney's arm. Candi takes a priding look at him and offers, "Besides, I have Rodney here watching my back. If anyone gets too aggressive I just yell for help, he comes running."

Rhea raises an eyebrow, "And, then runs the other direction I'm certain."

Toying around Adam plays with the utensils in front of him and intentionally drops the fork under the table. He moves faster than Rhea can comment and dives down to grab it. As his face goes beneath the tablecloth he glances over at Candi's lap.

Feigning a grumble he notices her part her legs and lift her skirt slightly. This gifted him a long hard look at her freshly shaven pussy in all it's glory. His eyes bulged at the sight, as did his cock beneath his jeans.

Retrieving the fork he returns to the conversation. At first Adam made sure to glance at Rhea scowling at his clumsiness. He was indeed a gifted poker player, showing her an innocent expression as she pries the fork from his fingers.

"The waitress is coming finally. I'll get you a clean fork."

He could only roll his eyes at her clean freak attitude.

Noting his sudden shyness Candi rubbed Rodney's inner thigh. He snapped a glance at her with eyes flaring. As if he needed help sporting a woody of his own. As she continued her tormenting she turned her attention to Rhea.

"What do you do for a living, Rhea?"

Lifting the bridge of her glasses Rhea tried to smile, "I'm a Freshman at Lawndale Community College. Once I get the required courses out of the way I intend to study abroad. I dream to be an Anthropologist someday. And, no that has nothing to do with Ant Colonies, Adam."

Candi giggled at her attempt at humor, as well as the expression Adam used to mock her when Rhea turned away. He then chose to add, "Rhea's really smart."

Rhea smiled briefly, "My scholarship keeps me secure. I live at home still. That will change once I move on to a University. Rodney's been out of school for two years now. He still lives at home. But, I'm certain you know that as he's never brought you home."

"I see nothing wrong with that." Candi defends him, "Obviously, you both love your parents. I'm sure they love having you there."

"Has Rodney told you what he wants to do when he grows up?" Rhea amuses herself.

Candi's hand rolls further up Rodney's thigh to rub his erection, "Why no. What do you want to do when you GROW up, Rodney?"

He grits his teeth behind pressed lips then tries to ignore her taunting fingers, before he can reply Rhea adds fuel to the fire, "His ambition is to be an Astronaut. Or was it a Brain Surgeon? No wait, it was a Pornstar."

Candi giggles, "Well, I must say his name fits. Rod to the Knee."

Rhea's face turns pale and offers a disturbing look, "I'm sorry but you have to be an Escort." She waves both hands around annoyingly, " I really don't want to hear about my brother's anatomy."

Rodney narrows his eyes and feels his temper flare, "Goddammit, Rhea! She's not an escort. Lighten the hell up." He snaps a glance back toward Candi, "And, I want to open my own Computer Café someday. Call it Starfuck's or something. But, for now Rhea you need to drink decaf."

Candi calms Rodney with a tight grip on his leg, "All in good time. You should be more supportive of your brother, Rhea. He has a good head on his shoulders."

"Who has known Rodney longer? You or me?" Rhea grumbles in response, "Trust me that dream will never happen. How much money do you have saved in your Piggy? I'm not even certain why he works in a gym. He's a weakling."

Creasing her brow Candi eyes Adam, "Does she treat you like this? What do you do for work, Adam?"

Swallowing hoarsely at her question, he shivers at Rhea who glares at him over her glasses.

"I work at my Dad's Auto body. I'm learning the trade. Rhea can be a pain but she's my pain. "

Rhea frowns but accepts his words as somewhat of a compliment.

Candi fidgets, "Anyway, I stand by Rodney. I believe in him."

Under the table she kicks him with the toe of her shoe prompting him to stand up for himself.

Leering at her with confidence he puts his arm around her and plants the palm of his hand on the back of her head. He then drags her in for a steamy lip lock.

Adam admired his control glancing up at Scott and Amber at the next booth, making out also. Finally, he looked over at Rhea whose expression almost dared him to try and kiss her. With a sneer he growls, "Shut up for once and get over here."

Rhea's eyes flared wide for all of two seconds before giving in to a lengthy kiss of her own.

as everyone parted lips there was a moment of peace as a cute brunette waitress finally showed up to get their order.

Rhea looks up at her lifting the fork Adam had dropped, "It took you long enough. I swore you were heading to our table ten minutes ago. We need a clean fork."

The waitress with the name tag of "Brandy" maintains her smile, "Sorry. The cooks needed help understanding an order before you guys. What can I get you?"

Rodney perks up, "I think a pepperoni with double cheese is good for us."

Candi shrugs discarding her opinion.

"Pepperoni gives you nightmare gas." Rhea groans, "Please don't torture us."

"Don't you ever shut up?" Rodney whispers under his breath squirming lightly.

"I'm only looking out for everyone here. I'd hate for Brandy here to evacuate the building. The last time you ate pepperoni, "Skittles" ran away from home." She lowers her gaze at Candi, "Skittles is Rodney's Chihuahua. Such a manly dog don't you think?"

Candi had to snort at Rodney with glistening eyes, "A piranha with fur? really?"

Shaking his head Rodney squints at her, "Leave me alone or I'll buy you a dog collar and swat your nose with a rolled up newspaper."

Candi brightens up gleefully while shifting in her seat, "That's the sweetest thing you've said to me all day. Well except for how sexy I looked in this dress you chose for me."

The waitress chuckled admiring their chemistry. She eyed Rodney with curiosity. Candi noted her interest but remained mum.

"Yea about that, part two. No offense but that dress and the lack of a bra just screams slut."

Candi sits up proudly, "Blame Rodney."

She then snaps a glance at Adam, "I'm sure Adam wishes you would wear dresses like this. You have a stunning figure Rhea. Why hide it?"

The waitress stands by merely listening to their banter while casually checking out Rodney. From her angle she could witness the bulge in his jeans. She had to bite her lip and try to remain focused on her job.

"It's called MORALS! Something that evidently skipped the males in my family. I wouldn't be caught dead in that dress."

Adam agrees nodding his head out of revolt, "That would be the day."

Rhea stopped cold in her rant to look over at Adam. He chose to express a sudden lack of interest in her. This made Rhea uneasy. Was he losing interest in her?

"I wore that sundress back in May. You liked that. It was tasteful though."

Adam shrugs, "If you say so."

"Just because I was raised to be a lady doesn't mean I can't be sexy. I can't help it if I feel like a freak if I wear such things."

As Adam rolls his eyes Rodney looked up at Brandy, "Just bring three pepperoni pizzas and two pitchers of coke. Sorry you had to hear this."

Brandy jots it on her notepad then winks at him, "I've heard it all. Trust me." She ends her stay with a biting motion of her lower lip as she glances once again at his crotch. He doesn't even notice her intrigue. Leaving them to argue Brandy went about her mission.

"Who cares if you look like a freak, Rhea. You should do whatever is necessary to express your desires to your man. Show him you care about his desires." Candi interjects.

"Since when is my love life your business? Adam knows I love him. That's all that should matter."

Adam scoffs and rolls his eyes again, "Yeah, who needs passion and sex. It's so unnecessary."

Rhea drops her jaw, "Really? This is what we talk about in front of friends, family, and hoochies?"

Adam suddenly blasts, "YES! I'm tired of living under your cold ass life. I love you but it's getting old fast. Bitch! Whine! Complain! It's all you do."

She trembles at the honesty and glares around at everyone. Suddenly, she snaps at Rodney, "This is all your fault. Bringing this woman here dressed like that. It's whorish."

Rodney's face turned red as he planted both hands on the table and leans over toward Rhea.

"At least we know who's the virgin at this table."

Stunned by his revelation Rhea narrowed her gaze and fought back with a kick to Rodney's shin. Snarling at the impact he returned the favor by kicking hers. The pain made her cry out and wince.

Adam shook his head eying Candi as he chose to duck back under the table as if examining Rhea's bruise. Even though he lifted her pant leg his eyes never once looked over her shin. Instead he eyed Candi's hemline as she once again spread her legs wider this time and placed a finger on her clit rubbing it gently for his viewing pleasure. After a few minutes Adam returned to the table and shakes his head, "Barely a booboo you big baby."

Rodney sneered, "Yeah, you Big ole Virgin Baby."

Rhea's eyes bulged and she abruptly bolted from the table avoiding witnesses to her tears. Swiftly, Amber parted from Scott and ran after her.

Silence among the four remaining people. Finally, Candi pats Rodney's arm, "Go apologize. Talk it out. I'll be here patiently waiting."

Rodney offers a rejected desire to do any apologizing until she winks at him. At first he looks at Adam, "She's your girlfriend."

"Dude, she deserved that. I'm not babysitting her. All yours Bro."

From behind them Scott chimes in, I'd go make peace before this triple date becomes a bust. Trust me Guy, Amber's still a virgin too. It sucks to be me."

Another pat to his arm Candi bats her eyes at him, "Fix this."

He growls at her for being forced to play counselor. She in turn snarls back playfully, "You're adorable when you get aggressive. I'll be fine. Go speak your mind and take your time. Plenty of time before the movie starts."

Hissing, Rodney stands up and storms out of the booth to chase down his sister.

As soon as Rodney is out of ear shot Scott leaps to his knees to lean over the low backed booth bench.

"Speaking of BUST! I think I've busted a nut twice since I set eyeballs on you."

Candi lowers her gaze sheepishly, "I tend to have that effect . Should I say I'm sorry?"

"FUCK NO!" Scott blares.

Keeping her composure so as not to show her intentions, Candi fluttered her eyelashes toward Adam in front of her. She did her best to ignore Scott's breath on her shoulder from above. As awful as that breath was.

Adam leaned forward on his elbows, "So, what do you see in Rodney the troll?"

She in turn tightened her gaze on his, countering with, "What do you see in the Ice Queen?"

He smirks lowering his gaze to her massive cleavage, "I like what I see here so much better. Do you always go without panties?"

Candi lowers her gaze trying not to smile as her fingers twist at her golden locks. Tilting her chin down at her cleavage she looks over her brow at him.

"Always. I like my freedom. You do realize I adore Rodney. I am here with him."

Adam puckers, "Yeah! Yet, you teased me pretty hard fanning those legs wide under the table. Makes me think ole Rodney isn't satisfying you well enough."

She fidgets her lips curling them at the corner, then leans forward to whisper, "Obviously you haven't seen the size of his dick."

Adam in turn leans further forward on his arms, "Obviously you haven't seen the size of mine. Bet mine is bigger."

Frowning, she lifts both of her hands up in front of her, using her fingers to measure the length of Rodney's manhood. Displaying a rough eight inches Adam chuckles, "Okay, he's got me there."

She points down at her lap, "And, Rodney has me there."

"Why spread your legs at me then?" He sits curiously.

Forming a timid smile she winks, "I love teasing."

"So don't freeze up on us now." Adam smirks.

Scott drapes his right arm down over the benches back. He use a single knuckle to caress her shoulder all the way to her bicep. She in turn tilts her head without looking at him with a shiver.

"Oh, that felt nice." she whispered.

Scott then tangled his fingers in her hair, "Soft skin Bro. Hair's silky too."

Adam eyed her cleavage, noting that as she tried to sit up straighter, her nipples stabbed through the tan cloth of her dress dramatically.

"You're giving her goosebumps Scotty. I see two huge ones on her chest."

The hairy armed Scott shifted his angle to look over Candi's front to witness the uprising. He offered a devilish grin toward his friend as Candi sat emotionless, merely eying Adam.

"While the cat's away as they say?" She muses at the fact that neither man were the slightest bit worried as to where their girlfriends were.

Scott lowered his hands to her shoulders and tenderly massaged her. She in turn closed her eyes while smirking, then ushering, "I thought I was the massage therapist."

Scott leans down to whisper in her ear, "Complaining?"

Without an answer she merely opens her eyes to stare directly into Adam's. He tried to read her mind and chooses his own opinion, "I don't believe she's complaining."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers