I, Candi Ch. 24: Door Jam

Story Info
Candi campaigns the Mayor's erection--election day.
5.6k words
4.72
8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

Freshly showered Candi Palmer paraded downstairs wrapped in a thin purple towel. A mere hour ago Rodney had dropped her off at home after their movie date. Having gone far better than planned she had managed to convert Rodney's bitch sister Rhea into a loving young woman. Her introduction to the world of nymphomania managed to earn Candi a new friend. Even if her brother didn't quite approve of the change. A subject he relentlessly made vocal on the way home. Still, if it kept his sister off his back then let the nag become a little whore.

Rodney had headed on home trying to sort out his feelings over the nights events. This gave Candi some much needed alone time. After all , now she had to contend with the fact her Boss Mark's girlfriend of forever Lisa had witnessed her theatre performance first hand. Luckily she had only met Lisa one time ever. That time being two years ago when she first started working at the gym. Unknown to her, the woman hadn't set foot in the gym since. Mark nor his father Earl ever brought up any reason as to why. She just never really thought about it.

She had so many things running through her thoughts that she was swiftly becoming not so good company. Even to herself. Distant to say the least.

She puffed her cheeks with a deep inhale as she opted to snatch up her TV remote and channel surf. At 2:00 AM there certainly wasn't much on of quality viewing. Discouraged she decides to turn the TV off and tosses the remote aside on her couch.

Instead, she leaned forward from her curled position on the couch and retrieved her laptop. Now in her lap she fires it up and enters her e-mail. To her shock there was indeed a letter from her husband, Damian. A smile creeps across her face at the unexpected mail. Swiftly opening the letter she reads it to herself slowly.

"Your reply today was interesting. The part concerning your Uncle and Father seeing you strip that is. When I got to the blowjob part of your note I found myself staring at the wording for nearly five minutes. I can understand your stress of wondering if your Dad figured out if it was you on stage and blowing him. I would assume you lucked out. Knowing your Dad like I do I believe he would have made a scene. If you haven't heard from him or your Uncle by now then I'm certain you slithered through like a snake."

"How did I feel about your revelation? I'm hardly repulsed. If honest maybe a little turned on by it. What I will say is that I'm proud of you for keeping your promise of succeeding in that mission. I can't wait to see the video footage that guy Pony is sending me this week. If it's better than I imagine you can expect a nice surprise when I get home on leave."

She raises an eyebrow thinking to herself, "Surprise? Hmmmmmmm! How about a weekend in Vegas?" Then she rolled her eyes knowing differently, "As if!"

Continuing her reading she sighs heavily, missing her Man.

"I pose the question, how much farther would my slave go if your Father had decided to explore the strippers holes like all of the other hungry gents? I expect a truthful answer to that." Damian drills.

She ponders the concept of more with her Father and starts to shiver. No matter how she answers him she knows immediately what he wants to hear. After finishing his letter she clicks REPLY.

"I can only imagine that you expect me to say that I would have failed you. If Daddy had wanted more I would have let it happen and cried about it afterwards. After all I had already allowed myself to do would there be any denial or running off? No! I would have made you proud regardless. All I can say is I'm glad it didn't go that route."

" I haven't heard a peep from Daddy or my Uncle. I'm thinking that my Uncle decided it best to keep our secret. After all, I think Daddy would skin him alive before he would me for not stopping my show. Or, letting me do what I did to Daddy on stage. If nothing more is said then I'll get over it and chalk it up to Serving you with respect, and escaping a death sentence. If the subject eventually comes up I'll hope you and I can deal with it together. I'm getting sleepy Master. Please call me soon. I need to hear my Husband's voice. Good night my Heart."

Sighing she rereads her reply once more before sending it. She then closes her laptop and sits there for a moment. After a lengthy reflection she crawls up from the couch and heads to bed.

At 6:00 AM her alarm goes off and she hits her snooze button once. As it assaults her once more she stretches and fights at her sheets to get out of bed. Having slept in the nude she slinks about until she ends up in the bathroom. Relieving her bladder she then freshens up and glares at her hair in the mirror. Having gone to bed with her hair damp it was a mess.

Brushing her hair for the next ten minutes she decides that it was as good as it gets. Moving from the bathroom to her closet she checks out her arsenal of G-string bikini's. She strived to wear a new one each day so as not to seem stale in her continued usage of them. It was a good thing she had credit cards to mail order her wardrobe. The money was solely on Damian. No complaints thus far.

Deciding upon a bright pink bikini she ties its parts into place. Donning a pair of hoop earrings that dangled beautifully from her lobes accenting her features, she zones out in the mirror.

Without warning she hears her cellphone vibrate. Racing to it on her bedside stand she looks at the screen. Her eyes widen and her body begins to shake.

"Oh my God! Daddy."

After the fourth ring she cringes and answers it as bravely as possible, "Well, Hello Stranger."

On the other end "Phillip Jerikoff" grumbles clearing his throat, "I hope it's not too early calling you. Once I'm at the office my days get hectic."

"It's never too early or late for my Father. How have you been?" She trembles sitting down on the bed.

"Not so good. Business is going down the toilet. My new partner's are holding up on signing vital papers that would make your old man millions. Ok, maybe a little less. Anyways, I've been thinking about you of late."

She stares without blinking expecting the worst, "That's a good thing. We need to catch up. Damian will be home in a few weeks. I get really lonely out here in the boonies. His family keeps me active. So does my job. Still, this house is too creaky at night."

"Same here. Since your Mother died and you got married it's just me." He sulks.

"You should start dating." She suggests biting her lower lip.

"I guess I'm just not ready to let another woman in. I know it's been five years since your Mother passed on, but I can't seem to let anyone get too close."

"Give it a shot. You won't know unless you try." She conveys.

"We shall see. What are you doing next weekend? Plans?"

"Ummmmmm! I don't know, why?" She bites at her nail.

"I was just thinking that you might come home for the weekend and we can spend some long overdue time together."

"That sounds lovely. Sure, but you might have to come get me. I don't drive and even if I did Damian's jeep is out of commission."

"I'll figure out the ride. We can have a cookout. Go swimming maybe. I built a huge in- ground pool out back. Watch movies. What ever you want."

"It's a date then. I'll await your call about my ride and time. I need to get ready for work. I love you, Daddy. Very much."

"Same here oh daughter of mine. I'll be in touch. Have a good day. It's supposed to be a scorcher."

"I'll try. Bye Daddy."

As lines go silent she rests her cell down and collapses back on to the mattress. At least he sounded as if he never had guessed it was her on the club's stage. So far so good. With a faint smile and an exhaled huff toward the ceiling she whispers, "Thank you, God."

After a lengthy make-up appliance and coating herself with an alluring perfume she heads downstairs. Slipping into sandals she grabs her clutch purse and slips her cell into it. Stopping to think if she was forgetting anything she leers about almost in a fog. Finally, a shrug leads her out the front door. Then, it dawns on her. Sunglasses. Racing back inside quickly she snatches them up off of her kitchen table. Then, she left the house.

Reaching the sidewalk she huffs at her bangs dangling down. The humidity was already intense. Even at 8:20 AM the sun was tormenting. Cars passing her exhibited a deep interest in her lack of attire.

One car honked at her and slowed down just enough to await her to acknowledge him. With the suns glare on his windshield she couldn't recognize who it was. As his air conditioned car lowered the passenger doors window she finally caught a glimpse of him. To her shock it was nobody she knew. This made it awkward.

He was a rather large man of his mid-fifties. Balding on top yet with a tiara of hair around the sides. Leaning over toward her as she continued to walk he slowed his car to a crawl.

"Is the swimming pool open this early?" He graced her with a frown.

Candi merely smiled and kept walking. She was uncertain who this stranger was and in her current clothing choice she felt better to try her best at ignoring him.

"I'm Mayor Hotchkiss. You're welcome to call me, Stan. You're the new Masseuse over at the Fitness Center right?"

Candi stops in her tracks. She quickly recalled her promise to Mark to behave around such an important person in this small town. It had never once crossed her mind that certain people might catch a glimpse of her on her way to and from work. Taking a deep breath she smiles down at him while still walking.

"Good morning, Stan. Yes, that would be me. I hope I'm not in trouble for what I'm wearing. I work so much I try and get in whatever sun I can absorb."

He halts his car and idles, "That swimsuit is illegal. You might as well be streaking if you get down to it. I'm not harassing you however. Just pointing it out."

She grits her teeth toward him, "Sorry! I have work clothing in my locker at the gym. I'll try my best not to break any more laws."

He winks at her over his glasses, "I'm turning the other cheek. No harm done. I merely worry about those that elected me. If they see such a sight I might get a barrage of phone calls."

She coyly hesitates in her walk, "From what I understand, you Sir are my first client on opening day."

He nods looking around him at the near lifeless street.

"That would be true. Once Mark applied for a license to add on to his gym I've had a hankering for a good intense massage. The old bones need a good rubbing."

She nibbles her lower lip, " My fingers are certainly magic. I'll do my darndest to make your body limp and tension free. And, I promise I won't be so distracting in my attire that day."

Chuckling he nods, "Would you like a ride?"

Fidgeting her lips Candi winces, "I wouldn't want those that elected you to start rumors that might cost you at election time. After all, if my swimsuit bothers you, it must obviously upset others."

"Possibly. You certainly are hard not to notice. Like I said, I'll overlook it, until complaints force me to crack down on you."

"Thank you, Stan. I'm sure my Husband Damian would be rather upset if I were arrested for merely wearing a bikini in public."

Stan narrows his eyes, "Damian? As in Palmer?"

"Yes. We've been married slightly over five years. Do you know him?" She enquires.

"Sure do. It's hard not knowing the finest Quarterback this town ever had. Good man, Damian. If I'm not mistaken he's overseas in the military."

"Iraq." She nods.

"Give him my best." He warmly smiles.

"I'm certain Damian would tell me those same words." She coyly grins.

"I'm off to the Office. I guess I'll see you Monday. Have a good day."

With that his window rolled up and Stan drove on.

Candi shivered, "I'm sorry Mark. Too little too late. The Mayor's going to imagine me in this even if I wore a suit of armor."

Mark and Earl would just have to take the risk. He seemed pretty cool about her swimsuit. Worries for Monday.

The Fitness Center in sight Candi noted seven cars out front. This early and the members were gathering. This made her smile. She knew very well that they were there for her. Not the workout equipment.

Noting her reflection in the door she had to whistle at herself. Before she could reach her hand out to open the glass door somebody was being a Gentleman. It was Mark himself.

"Hey Boss. Before you say anything I need to tell you something. I just met the Mayor."

Mark Sterling dropped his jaw, "Did it go badly?"

"No. He kept an open mind. He just told me that my bikini was illegal. As if I didn't already know. Or care for that matter. He seemed sweet. No real harassment."

He points a finger at her, "You're still going to behave. We can't take the chances of him closing us down."

She pats his chest and looks up at him, "Stop stressing. I'll be careful."

She notes Mark swiftly smile and shrug. Overlooking the predicament easily.

"You seem in a good mood. Win the lottery?"

He smirks and breaks out into a big smile, "Lisa came home from the movies last night, and attacked me. First sex in a month. I'm not sure what came over her but I'm sure glad it did. Anyways, I'm up here covering for Rodney. He called off today. That just leaves us. At some point today I'll need you to just greet people up here. So keep a sweat suit close by. I won't make you keep it on unless we get new members. Fair enough?"

"No sweat suits. I have shorts and a tank top in my locker. Take it or leave it." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"Fine! Just keep things clean."

He turns and walks away toward his office. Frowning she stops at the front counter and sits her clutch purse down. Retrieving her cell from inside it she calls Rodney. No answer. Grimly she texts him, "Everything ok? Are you mad at me for how things went with Rhea?" With a pout she sends the text and awaits to no avail. Finally, she moves from the lobby into the gym and begins waving at the occupied members.

Each of them either blew her a kiss or wagged their tongues sexually at her. She returned the same response. She loved her job.

"Hey Ron. Don't strain yourself under all that weight." She notes a forty something member pumping iron cautiously.

Red in the face he hisses, "Don't distract me I might get a hernia."

She giggles, "Need a spotter?"

He chuckles lightly, rolling his eyes.

"I doubt that you would be of any help, Beautiful."

She steps directly to his side looking down at him.

"Need me to add some weight?"

He slowly lowers the barbell to it's cradle and huff's, "Sure."

With a wink Candi swings her leg over his hips and straddles his crotch. Her hands gripping the bar above him to let her tits dangle down toward his chest, she bats her baby blues.

"Too heavy for you?" She fidgets.

"You're something, Hotstuff. You just gave pumping iron a new meaning." Ron winks up at her.

She feels his dick growing beneath her and it makes her eyes widen, "Wow! Now that's IRONy." In turn she rubs her pussy along his girth knowing full well he loved it. As did the men behind her watching her ass grind on him.

Ron melts in her gaze, "That feels great. Too bad there's so much cotton between us."

She knows he means her bikini bottoms and his workout shorts.

"So pull my strings and remove my bottoms. That will at least be one layer of cotton less." She teases without wavering.

Ron blushes lightly. As thrilling as that sounds he wasn't as bold as some guys.

"Tempting as that sounds, I don't think I can do that to you, Sweetheart."

She releases the barbell and sits erect on him. Eying him she unties her own bottoms and pulls them through her legs. Once free she dangles them over his nose and giggles.

"Here cover your eyes."

His hands gracefully swat at the cloth as he shakes his head.

While her taunting distracted him her free hand slipped under his shorts and gripped the crown of his dick. This made him jump slightly. Beet red he glares up at her almost pleading for her to stop, yet reacting just enough to prove his request wrong.

She narrows her eyes at him, "He's a thick one."

Ron suppresses a response merely looking up at her with fluttering eyelids.

Candi drops her bikini bottom on to his neckline and uses her hands to pull his shorts back just enough to view the head of his dick.

"Awww, He's gorgeous." She winks at him. Finally, she laughs and releases his elastic band covering the dick up. Patting his stomach she climbs off of Ron's lap. By moving off his shorts became a pup tent for everyone to notice. He pouted knowing there was nothing he could do.

Retrieving her bikini bottom she ties it back into place and kneels down beside Ron. Leaning forward she kisses his cheek and reaches her left hand out to stroke his erection for all to witness. He laid there shaking. Even though she was stroking him through his shorts it felt incredible. Finally, he succumbs, "Please don't stop."

Candi brightens up and looks around the gym, "Anybody want to watch me make Ron cum hard?"

Being all men they shied away from directly watching. Yet , cautious glances couldn't be helped.

She chuckles standing up long enough to help Ron lower his shorts just enough to expose his eight inch cock. Kneeling again she uses her left hand to slip further under his shorts to squeeze his balls. Her right hand begins stroking his cock at a rapid rate.

Ron while embarrassed allowed it to happen. As she maintained her movements she glanced about at the other men in the gym.

Licking her lips toward them captured their attention. They were beguiled by her erotic eyes. Each time Ron moaned her eyes flared up and she smiled brighter at the audience.

Giggling she leaned forward and blew a gentle wisp of breath at his crown. This made his erection tighten up more. He was envisioning her mouth around his cock.

Whispering she feeds into his emotions, "Does Ron like that?"

He trembles nodding feverishly, "Yes!"

She then returns her glances to the remaining viewer's. Their attention captured totally now.

Again she lowers down and blows directly on the crown. This time however she had her lips puckered within an inch of touching it. His moans grew louder with each exhaled breeze.

Again, her whisper antagonized him, "He looks so loveable. I could almost kiss this cutie."

Ron quivers violently under her hands assault.

"Kiss him." Ron reels.

Candi in turn looks to her audience for approval. Each of the men offered intense glares of expectation. They wanted this as much as Ron did. Biting her lower lip toward them she awaits. Eyes darting back and forth between men. She could feel Ron's dick burning up in her grasp. Throbbing like crazy. He was nearing his orgasm stage.

Candi whispers, "Are you sure he wants a kiss?"

Ron bellows, "YES!"

Gritting her teeth trying not to laugh she winks at the men around her. Finally, she lowers her lips toward Ron's purple monster and pecks the crown. At the merest touch of her lips Ron explodes cum all across her face. She continues her rapid stroking as blast after blast of jizz froths up to caress her puckered lips as if drinking from a water fountain.

In Ron's final throes she kisses it once more before looking up to allow the audience to see her cum coated cheeks and chin.

Rubbing Ron's belly she whispers, "I'm glad I could help spot you this morning. We should work out more often. I think you just coated me with a six pack."

He chuckles catching his breath as he sits up on his bench. She remained at his side knelt down before him. He lifted up just enough to ease his shorts back into place, before sitting back down. Gazing at her warm cum glossed features he smiles and caresses her face. Wiping his cum from her he starts to move his hand away. Before he could she reached up and grabbed his hand. Placing finger after finger to her mouth she licks his cum dry, just before kissing his palm.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12