I, Candi Ch. 33: Morning Glory

Story Info
Misery loves Company. "Sorry Daddy."
3.8k words
4.3
12.9k
5
0

Part 33 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Phil Jerikoff woke up in a haze. His arm was asleep tucked under the slumbering weight of his daughter. How long had they been asleep? He tilted his head forward feeling a draft creep over his body. In looking down he realized that he was nude. He vaguely recalled putting a pillow over himself when Candi had came into his room. He questioned why he didn't get up to get dressed.

Looking at his daughter curled up beside him with one leg draped over his to keep him in place against his will. At least in theory. She was waddled up under his big comfy bathrobe for the most part. However under awkward observation he noticed her left breast was dangling totally out of the robe. His eyes bulged as he carefully reached over to cover the breast up.

The pillow that he had used to cover his lower region had toppled off on to the floor. Attempting to reach it and not wake his daughter up was impossible. In response he slapped his forehead twice in despair. He didn't want to wake her until he was covered up. In his troublesome state he felt her nuzzle closer under his arm and reposition her own arm over his stomach. He could feel her fingers tangle up inside his chest hair.

"Beejeezus!" Thought Phil of his predicament. To make matters worse he needed to take a leak and morning wood was bad enough without her caress storming his every nerve.

"I gotta lay off the Scotch. This looks really bad. She doesn't need to see her old man in all his glory. Rock and a hard place though." He ponders.

He feels a lengthy exhale drift across his chest. Warm and sadly erotic. His eyes bulge, "Down boy. Down. She's your daughter for Christ's sake."

His dick feels different to him he thinks. Almost as if used. He knows deep down nothing happened between them. That would be wrong for a million reasons. Still, he forced himself to touch his dick and balls. He felt dry and sticky. He rolls his eyes, "Please don't tell me I was so drunk I jerked off in front of her."

Again he slaps his forehead out of frustration.

Candi removes her hand from his chest hair to scratch her nose in her sleep. He grits his teeth at the few hairs she took with her. After she was done scratching she slid her hand lower on top of the lower bulge of his belly. He was afraid to breath for fear that one good inhale would drop her hand off the belly into his pubic region or worse. He didn't know what to do. He was still groggy as hell. His body taunt and lifeless. Finally, the worst happened. Her hand slipped lower and her pinky was touching his erection.

Phil began to shiver uncontrollably. He pulled her closer too him carefully trying to free up his numb left arm. As he did she herself nuzzled even closer turning slightly to plant her cheek right on to his hairy flabby pectoral.

In her repositioning the robe again popped open and her left breast plopped directly on to Phil's ribs. He could feel her nipple poking him in the side.

"Dammit!" He fret in thought.

Mumbles escaped her throat in her deep sleep, "I love you, Damian." A faint unrealized peck of her lips on Phil's chest made him cringe and close his eyes tightly.

The scent of her hair was mixed with the awful odor of peaches and chlorine from the pool. He winced as her hair tickled his chin.

Dreaming she let her hand drift up under his belly then downward further allowing her wrist to turn. In doing so she now has all four knuckles leaning against his erection. He reaches down and carefully tries to remove her hand. In reaction she pulls away and plops her palm straight down over the foreskin of his dick and smack dab over his full scrotum.

He convulsed madly yet froze up everywhere that counted. His dick became boulder hard until finally he couldn't take it any longer and forced himself up out from under her. The shock forced her awake and made her jump.

She spotted her Father stumbling in an unstable manner to the bathroom and laid there for long minutes frozen in time.

In the bathroom Phil still quite out of it had to sit down on the toilet and pissed like a Russian race horse. Head throbbing he wagged his dick free of urine before realizing that he couldn't resist it any longer. He had to relieve his erection. Taking only four minutes of trying his head started spinning and he had to stop.

"I can't believe I did that shit. Dammit. Thank God I couldn't finish. What kind of Father lets his daughter get him that worked up. No more Scotch for me. God I need a drink."

Confused he snatches up a towel and wraps it around his waist. Finally, he opens the door and peaks out.

Candi was gone. Only the big bathrobe remained where she had laid.

Thank God.

Having snuck back to her bedroom, she found the crumpled up brown paper bag that had contained the pink cat mask. It dawned on her that Doyle Chamberlain had it out by the pool. Did he take it back or leave it?

As she heard her Father's shower start up she cautiously darted back into his bedroom which faced the pool below. Peering out the window she scoured the entire area for the mask. Suddenly, she spotted the half torched bikini laying on the grill coals. Her eyes bulged wide.

She knew she had to get to it before Daddy did. Starting to turn she caught a nightmare glimpse. The pink mask was still outside after all. Somebody had cast it into the pool.

In her stress she backed up and turned at the same time just as the bathroom door opened up and Phil emerged unexpectedly. The two of them collided face first into each other and she could tell he was trying to get back to bed before passing out. Her bulging breasts pressed hard into Phil's upper belly. His dick still stiff stabbed her in the abdomen. Both of them freaked out as they fell off balance.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I thought I left my cellphone in the robe pocket."

"I'm even more sorry, Kitten." He muttered incoherently, " I was so drunk that you never left my side. Neither of us should see the other like this."

Candi covers her chest with her left arm and her coochie with her right hand. Phil in turn merely stood there not thinking at all. Suddenly, his brain stopped functioning with any form of reasoning.

"Daddy? I thought I was the only free spirit in the house." She whines watching as his eyes flutter to maintain awareness.

He stands confused beyond reason then looks down at his erection, "Oh shit!" He had left his towel in the bathroom.

Before turning around and darting back into the bathroom he feels light headed and stammers in step. Candi swiftly uncovers herself to steady his balance. Then without warning Phil rolled his eyes back and passed out.

His body topples forward directly into her as she attempts to catch his fall. His dead weight took her off balance and made her fall backwards for a deafening thud on to the carpet.

The wind knocked out of her she couldn't move. He had nearly 160 pounds over her 120 at best. The angle of their fall was compromising to say the least. Almost in a perfect missionary position. Her legs wide around his sides. His dick poised to be smothered between her pussy lips if he so much as took a deep breath.

"Oh Lord. Daddy?" She pats his cheek, "Daddy please wake up."

She thinks to herself that he must still be in shock from the drugs effects on his system. Possibly the drug had interfered with his blood pressure medication. All she could do was lay there and await him to revive.

After five minutes he becomes coherent and opens his eyes to face her. Eye to eye he shakes his head clear, "What happened?"

"You passed out. I caught you but you pinned me under your weight."

He continues to shake his head as his body gently repositions in hopes to regain mobility. In the process her worst fear occurred. His erection slipped down into her labia and was so close to her hole it made her body freeze up.

In his sporadic dizziness he lowered his head into her neckline. She pampered his scalp trying to keep him from passing out again. His neck was cold and clammy.

"Oh my God. Daddy stay with me."

He mumbles, "Just let me lay here a second."

His body tenses up trying to hoist upward on to his hands. As he did his waist nudged forward. Candi gasped as the crown of his dick stretched just enough to pierce her hole. Barely in but awkward once he realizes his situation.

She tries to scoot back to no avail.

"Daddy? This is really awkward. You're laying right on top of me in a very compromising position. Please don't panic."

Again he tries to push himself up with the world spinning. To her misfortune his dick sank deeper. She would force her arms around his shoulders and lay there until he could get it together.

Two more attempts failing him until he could get color back into his face.

He stares down at her as he notes tears in her eyes. She gazes back fearful of his condition.

"Daddy? You scared me. Don't move until you feel ready to. I'm fine."

He notices the entanglement of her legs around his waist and feels his dick warm and cozy. Swallowing hard he tries to speak, "I'm so sorry Honey. Give me a little longer. This looks really bad."

She caresses his temple, "It does. But, I'm alright. Would you think badly of me if I said it feels kind of good?"

He coughs lightly and exhales deafeningly, "You're joking right?"

Palming his face she trembles, "We both know how lonely you are, Daddy. As wrong as this is I'm okay with it. Just take your time."

"I didn't do this on purpose, Candace. I'll get off you in just a minute."

Again she caresses his cheek, "You don't have to. Stay there."

For ten minutes he lays there growing his strength back. Finally, he lifts up on full strength of his arms to tower above her. He tries to pull out of her but she curls her legs tighter around his waist.

"Kitten? What the hell?"

"No more loneliness. Make love to me Daddy. If you feel well enough too."

He stares at her in confusion then lowers his hips to feed her his entire dick. In doing so she reels her head back, "That felt delicious, Daddy."

He shakes his head, "No! I'm not doing this Kitten. Your Mother will strike me dead from the grave."

Candi unclasps her legs and lets him back out. Crying now she sits up, swiftly moving around to her knees before dashing into Phil's arms. Their hug tighter than ever before.

"Stop crying Kitten. I miss your Mother too. Let's just chalk this up to "Never Happened". Okay?"

She sobs and stands up to assist him to his feet. Holding him up the best she could

she guided him back into bed.

"Rest Daddy. I'll shut the shower off and go make you some scrambled eggs. I'll bring them up to you." She covers him up with the robe lying on the bed.

As she leaves the room Phil Jerikoff swears off the booze. "NEVER THE FUCK AGAIN."

Outside his room Candi sits down on the staircase and cries silently. Between the alcohol and the drug she could have lost her Father. Doyle Champlain needed to be taught a lesson. When the time was right that bastard was going down.

Finally, she regains her composure and goes to her room to put a dress on.

Fifteen minutes later Candi had used a pool skimmer to capture the cat mask and had picked her bikini from the ashes. Now she needed to scramble up some eggs.

While the eggs were being whipped with a spatula the front door opened wide and Uncle Walter entered the house. Smelling eggs he headed straight for the kitchen.

"What's cookin good lookin?" He jests.

She scowls at him, "Daddy collapsed over me for a good twenty minutes. We almost made love. Mom stopped us. I'm really sick to my stomach Walter."

He fidgets on whether to hug her or not, choosing against it.

"Good news is you now have a notarized copy of Phil and Doyle's land deal. Take this up with breakfast. Might clear the air between you."

"Maybe. Do you have a gun I can borrow to shoot Doyle?"

He chuckles, "No. But, you need to renege on that deal you made with him. Obviously he can't be trusted."

"No. Daddy still can't find out the worst parts of the last few months. I'll handle Doyle. My way!"

"Okay. Hey, I'm sorry if I roughed you up any last night."

She turns to face him and palms his right cheek, "Are you kidding. Uncle Walter's got himself some stamina. I loved it."

Shocked he offers a smug grin, "Yeah I do. Too bad we can't do that again."

She pats his cheek this time, "I never said that. Did I? My house next time."

"Wow! Can we invite Kody?"

"I'll actually try to make that happen. Just for you."

"Kitten. You're the best niece a fella could have."

She ignores him and scoops the eggs into a plate resting beside a glass of OJ. After making toast she takes a tray with the signed papers upstairs.

At her Father's bedroom door she props the tray on the wall in order to open the door. Backing inside she turns and glides across the carpet to the side of the bed Phil was laying on. His right hand covered his eyes.

"Daddy? I have breakfast. Are you able to eat?"

He groans and trembles from a constant fatigue. He removes his hand to squint up at her and attempts to sit up in bed.

Watching him struggle into position she notes the robe drifting down over his belly and barely covering his pubic hair. She decides to journey around the bed and crawl up on to her knees on the mattress and scoot in closer.

Resting the tray beside him she reaches her right wrist out to caress his sweaty forehead.

"You're still clammy. But, I do see color returning to your face. Here let me feed you. Food will make you feel better."

She guides a piece of toast up to his mouth for him to nibble at. After two bites she switches it up with a fork full of scrambled eggs. His eyes trained on her emotions the entire time.

In finishing the eggs he did indeed feel better. So much so that his gaze reverted to her massive cleavage as she leaned over him. Finally, he had to close his eyes.

For a few moments he paused, making Candi feel uneasy.

During his silence she noticed his erection peak up under the robe. This made her raise her eyebrows.

"Daddy? What are you thinking about?"

He fidgets his lips before opening his eyes. During his dramatic composure she moved the finished tray to the foot of the bed. This gave her room to curl up under his arm once more. He shuddered at her snuggling up.

"I'm trying NOT to think to be honest. Suddenly, I realize everything that just happened. I'm not sure how to process that crazy predicament. Nor, can I understand why I ended up this bad. Did I really drink that much that I lost all mobility?"

She grits her teeth hating herself for lying but it was certainly the best excuse for everything.

"Promise me you won't drink anymore." She pats his chest, exhaling across his pectorals.

Shivering violently he lifted his right arm to stretch over her for a heartfelt hug. In the tightness of their embrace his eyes noted her dress ride high and reveal her entire left hip. Wincing he hated his mind from thinking about her flawless flesh.

"I can't believe you tried to get me to make love to you, Kitten. What the hell was that about?"

She pouts up at him as their eyes meet.

"It was stupid of me. The compromising position made my mind race. Daddy, you were literally inside of me. It felt good. Even if it wasn't by your choice and better judgment."

"I will never live that down. So, yes I SWEAR no more booze." He again hugs her taunt.

"Good. So when are you going to start dating?"

He smirks, "I thought we were dating?" He chuckles aiming for a laugh then realizes how badly it sounded.

"Obviously, you put out on the first date." She sticks her tongue out at him.

He chuckles dryly, "I guess I deserved that."

She feels his body tremble and again notices his erection mounting.

"Daddy? I don't want to do anything you don't want to. But, we both know that you need some type of release. Why don't you masturbate. You might feel better."

His jaw drops in shock, "WHAT?"

Her left hand lifts up and points down at his pup tent beneath the failing robe.

"I may be your daughter but even I can sense the tension here. Don't be shy. I'm okay with it if you do."

Grimacing Phil stares at her, "Damian's really done a number on you hasn't he?"

She beams brightly, "I love Damian with my very soul. I'm glad he molded me into who I am today. The freedom is intoxicating."

"I've had enough intoxicating for one day. I can't say I'm comfortable with this change in you, Candace. It's almost whorish."

"Why thank you Daddy. I couldn't agree more." She glides her hand down under the robe before he can react and lets his dick out into view.

He jumps and tries to stop her but the robe is cast off on to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" He quakes.

"Encouraging you. Now, either you stroke it or I will." She bulges her eyes at him.

"I can't. It's just not right."

Before he could stop her Candi's fingers encompass his girth, "Here goes."

"Candi, stop it!" He tries to pry her fingers off while struggling with how good her grip felt.

"I'm only letting go of it if you promise to finish the job for yourself." She maintains a stern expression.

Growling he reaches down and awaits her to remove her fingers. Once she hesitantly moves away he curls his own fingers around it and softly jerks at it.

"Stop being shy in front of me. I'm okay with this, Daddy. You NEED this. We both know so."

He nods awkwardly, "Yeah, yeah! Still, this is gonna haunt me forever."

She sighs running her fingers through his chest hair, "I would think seeing me naked and laying on top of me would haunt you more than this."

He ponders the response, "Scarred for life. In a kinky sort of way. I did indeed raise a beauty."

She smiles brightly then runs her fingertips down over his belly and under his knuckles to his bulging scrotum. Teasing it with her index finger she whispers, "You raised more than one beauty I think."

Her touch made him harder still, his grip's friction enticed to move faster.

His arm that lay around her lowered to rub her spine. Innocently.

She exhales a swath of heated breath at his rubs.

"Does that feel good Daddy?"

He fights a chuckle at just how good his hand felt. Both hands if being blunt.

She raises her left leg up to rub on his thighs, her toes gliding slowly back and forth over his shin.

The sensations were driving him mad. Between the joyous friction of his strokes, he lost track of his other hand. His hand had gripped the material of her dress and was pulling it upward without consciously doing it.

Candi shifted slightly to allow the hem under her to rise. With every second passing his hand finally found her lower back. Then her ass.

As his palm caressed her cheeks she whimpered lightly. Then her teasing of his balls became more of a tightening kneading. She wanted to stimulate his hormones in favor of his hand reaching its peak.

His chest heaved as the mounting tension in his swollen cock felt the rush. Three minutes of audible torment and Philip Jerikoff exploded jiz in a gusher all over his hand. It's spiraling stream pelted his chest.

Candi moaned along with his guttural thoughts. She stayed with him until his convulsing stopped. Silence spoke volume.

She peeled his hand free and used her palm to smear his cum all around to honor his breathing and twitching muscles.

"I love you, Daddy. I hope you feel better."

Fighting his echoing breathing, Phil nodded, "Shameful at best. But, yes I needed that. You were correct in that assumption."

She pulls her hemline back down trying to return to being appropriate.

He frowns, "Little late for modesty Young Lady."

She grins sheepishly then raises the hem higher still up to her belly button.

"I think you like my ass."

"I created that ass."

Both of them snicker and cuddle a bit longer. Then, like lightning she slaps his chest, "I've got something for you."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12