I, Candi Ch. 36: Pussy Foot

Story Info
Candi rides the storm out.
4.9k words
4.68
9.8k
3
2

Part 36 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"Running late! Dang it!"

Candi Palmer bounced down her staircase in a hurry. Wearing a turquoise bikini with a black pullover shirt that revealed her right shoulder while barely held up on her left. Cleavage as ever an eye full. The shirt stopped cold just above her belly button. From the shirt's hem it was total flesh outside of her G-string bottoms. White tennis shoes with no socks upon her feet.

After putting on her shoes she notices the package that was mistakenly delivered belonging to Gunner. Looking at it she snatches it up from the table next to the stairs.

"Hmm! Wonder why there's no last name? Just Gunther. No mention of who from neither. This guy is a frigging mystery. Aw well! Let's drop this off real fast and skedaddle."

Leaving through her back door after blowing a kiss at the camera above she shuffles to the adjacent property. Being so early she decides to just leave the package in front of the door. Before she could reach the first step down the porch the front door opens up.

"Oh! Hey Gunner. There was a package delivered to my house by mistake. I totally forgot it yesterday when you worked on Damian's Jeep. All yours. Gotta Jet."

She races away with a wiggle and jogs to work.

Gunner in his boxers and wife beater steps out on to the porch and eyes the box. With a squint against the sunlight he grows hesitant to touch it. He had a very bad feeling about it. Reason being, nobody but nobody knew where he had relocated to. Deciding to leave it there he heads back inside and locates his burner cell. One quick dial from contacts he growls, "I think they found me. Might need to vacate soon."

The voice on the other end cursed.

Mysteries deepen.

The jog across town drew a crowd. As ever the populace was becoming more and more used to her daily routine. What was sad is very few of them even knew her or where they might find her outside of the sidewalk before them. While still a good number of folks sneered at her taste in clothing, or rather the lack of, most found her worth a wave. Others playful. One gentleman in particular whom watered his flowers tried to shoot her each day in passing. Candi would giggle and point for him to behave. Today she chose to stop and say hello.

"Okay Sherwood Florist. That's at least four times you tried to squirt me. What's the deal?" She chuckles stopping in her tracks.

The man was at least 50 or older, still in his pajamas and bathrobe. Roughly 5'7 in height, 220 pounds, with brown hair sprinkled with gray.

"Just being friendly, young Lady." He winks and continues to water his flowers.

"Try saying Hello. Spraying me without knowing me makes me feel unwelcome."

"Oh, you're welcome." He turns his back to her.

"Love the flowers. You've got quite the green thumb. Your Wife must be proud."

"No wife." He grunts.

"Oh. Umm. Husband?" She jokes without thinking.

The man turns back to face her with a wince, "Don't think so. Just not the marrying type."

"Bet that's lonely."

He shrugs, "Can be. Why do you think I go out of my way to get your attention?"

Candi is surprised by his comment, "Oh, really?"

"Sure. I may be old but I'm not dead."

She grins sheepishly at him, "You know the forecast is calling for Thunderstorms. You should conserve the water. My name is Candi by the way."

"Travis." He nods to look up at the sky, "Clear skies right this minute."

"Calm before the storm. I need to get to work."

"You go to work like that?" He grimaces, "Work at the pool?"

"Nope. Fitness center. I'm the new Massage Therapist. Drop by sometime. If you get a membership I'll throw in a free ten minute massage."

He puckers his lower lip, "You make house calls?"

She stops cold without expression, "I never thought about that. Let me think about it. If I do I might charge more."

"Only money. I work from home. I don't get out much."

"Must be going around. My neighbor Gunner never leaves his house either."

"Gunner. Crazy name there." He appears curious.

"I guess. Spray me tomorrow. Bye for now."

Candi flutters her fingers and darts away. Travis had to step to the curb to enjoy her bare ass wagging from side to side. He hoped she might drop by later.

"Love those slingshot bikini's. Fire away Sexy." He growls feeling his crotch increase in size. After a moment he shakes his head and regains his thoughts.

From his bathrobes pocket he produces a cell phone. A quick redial he awaits a reply.

"Yeah, it's Me. She knows our target."

He listens to the other voice intently.

"Got it. She might drop by later. I put a bug in her ear about giving me a massage. Yeah, town Therapist. If I'm stranded in this hell hole of a town I might as well enjoy myself. Never know what I might learn from her. Keeping my distance from the target. Ready on your word."

Travis hangs up and looks to the sky, "Rain clouds in the distance. What do you know?"

Reaching the Fitness Center Candi sprints to the front door and steps inside. Shades raised into her hair she adjusts her eyes to the interior lighting. She frowns at nobody at the front counter. There were seven people working out. Of the seven there were three women. Slow beginning of the day. Luckily all seven were used to her behavior.

Shuffling through the fitness area she waves at each and every member. To certain men she reaches around her backside and slaps her ass with a wink. She loved getting the natives restless. Stashing her purse and outer shirt in her locker she strolls about looking for her employer Mark. Discovering him in his office with his girlfriend, Lisa.

"Good morning, Hot Couple. Everything seems under control while I was at my Dad's. I miss anything?" She leans on the office door jam.

Mark swiftly eyes Lisa and shakes his head, "Might as well fill her in. I know you're ready to explode."

Lisa hops off of his lap excitedly, "You will never guess what I did this weekend."

Candi smirks, "Whatever it is I bet I can top it." Recalling her Father having sex with her.

"Don't ruin my excitement." Lisa pouts.

"Sorry. I'm all ears."

Gritting her perfect teeth Lisa hisses, "Mark let me have a gangbang."

Dropping her jaw Candi decided not to tell her that she had her own gangbang of sorts. Instead she chose to bulge her eyes with surprise and stand up straight.

"You didn't." Mark grunts with a sly grin, "She did. I did. Let her that is."

"No way!" Candi offers a leery expression, "Not Mark Sterling. I thought you were going to tell me you two got engaged."

Lisa rolls her eyes, "Like that would happen. Of course he did shock me letting me do this."

"Slow down. One nervous breakdown at a time." He chuckles.

"How many guys?" Candi exhaled through her mouth with an interested gaze.

"Double digits." Mark beat Lisa to the punch.

Out of his immediate sight Lisa mouths the true number, "36"."

Candi stared with disbelief, "You whore. I'm so jealous. I only had like 8 guys." She attempts to count her fingers for confirmation.

"I was fisted too." Lisa giggles with excitement.

"Ouch. I've never--yeah, I'm jealous."

"We should do it together sometime." Lisa looks at Mark for a response.

Mark waves his hand, "Hey! Let's not forget your Man here."

Candi jumps at the chance to taunt him, "Okay. I'll fist you Mark."

"Like hell you will." He squints disgustedly, "Is that even possible? Fuck no."

The trio laugh as one when they hear a loud resounding strike of lightning. Their joy turns to temporary fear.

"That was close."

Loud rain suddenly pelts the roof above them. Mark decides to stand up and journey out of his office. The girls follow him to the lobby in order to look out at the dark clouds in the sky. Another roll of thunder accompanies a downpour.

"Flash flood warnings." One of the Members joins them with earplugs pulled from his hand radio.

"Business just went to hell." Mark frowns.

"Bet my first client doesn't show up." Candi shivers folding her arms over her chest.

As the torrent increases the remaining members file into the lobby to look outside. Each were feeling uneasy about being away from home. One by one they prepare to leave. As each apologize for abandoning them they brave the weather and head for safety.

Watching the visibility decrease they spot a single car turning in against the traffic. Wincing Candi eyes the oncoming car with hopeful excitement.

"Is that Rodney?" She plants her palms on the glass door.

Mark and Lisa decide to head back to his office as the lights flicker. He suggested candles just in case the power went out.

Candi became certain that the arrival was indeed her co-worker "Rodney Larsen" and dared to battle the storm. Darting out the front door she raced to his passenger door opening it with intensity. Preparing to jump in she found a rude awakening. Inside the car with Rodney sat a familiar face.

"Oh my God! Brandy? I almost sat in your lap." Candi winces at the downpour drenching her hair, falling over her eyes to blind her.

Within the car the waitress from the Pizza parlor over in Kingman, Missouri was shocked by her attempted entry. She chuckled at the blonds dance in the rain in her bikini. Finally, Rodney shook his head at Candi.

"Go back inside. We're on our way."

Candi took two seconds to hug Brandy then bolt back under the awning over the front door entrance. Shaking drops off of her arms and wringing her hair she holds the door open for Rodney and Brandy to make a break for it. Running quickly they zipped past Candi into the warmth within.

Meeting them within the three friends laughed about the unusual situation.

"Where have you been?" Candi points at Rodney.

"Where have you been?" He returns with a sneer.

"My Dad's for the weekend. You've been gone longer I hear."

"Needed a break from here. Came in for my paycheck." He looks around for Mark.

"He's in back with Lisa."

He fidgets, "She's hanging out here a lot these days."

"Works here part time. Remember?"

"Didn't really see that working out." He scowls.

Candi hesitates then uses an index finger to dart back and forth between he and the waitress. Brandy nods at her guessed question. Candi recalled telling the girl she would give her Rodney's phone number. Something she failed to accomplish. Over time she had let it slip her mind.

"I'm sorry. I forgot." Candi winces hesitantly.

Brandy offers a glint of fear then shrugs, "That's okay. I figured as pretty as you are that Rodney would choose you over me anyway."

"Awww! No. I'm married actually. Rodney is just my best buddy."

"Married?" She glances at Rodney with a raised eye brow.

"She just helped me piss off my sister."

Brandy grew uncertain of what to believe. She stood in step lowering her gaze.

"Let me go get us some towels." Candi steps away in a hurry.

Rodney swiftly twists and snatches up the girls hands holding them up in front of them.

"Relax. I'm not a player. I won't lie to you. Ever."

"Have you had sex with a married woman?" Brandy pouts.

"Yes. Her husband is in the Military. Middle East. They let each other have sex partners. I've been with Candi a few times. Took my virginity actually. If I had met you before those times I never would have done that."

"I guess I can understand the attraction."

He drags her closer, "From here on it's only you and I. You have my word."

Brandy nods gently shivering from the chill of wet clothing. This brewing relationship was so new that his words still gave her doubt. Eye contact meant a lot to her and Rodney made certain not to blink so that she could define his sincerity. They had formed a bond over such a short time having only dated under a week. Yet their long talks explored what both wanted out of life. Yet, there was so much more that needed to be talked about. The news of Candi being married disturbed her. Yet, he did lose his virginity to this blond bombshell. That at least meant that he had not slept with every girl in sight.

Before much more thought could form Candace Palmer returns with three towels.

"Here you go. Dry off." She hands them out.

Brandy ignored drying herself and chose to dry Rodney. The tenderness spoke to both He and Candi. While gently jealous Candi knew she should let him go. In her loss of Damian so very far away, Rodney was the next best thing that wasn't family. Sure Joe and Kevin Palmer were there for her but they were related by marriage. Rodney at least was a separate emotion. Finally, Candi pressed her lips into a thin smile.

"You two make a cute couple. I'm very happy for you."

Rodney couldn't agree more. Although a week did not predict the future he certainly found what was missing in his life. A true companion. One he hoped would stick around.

"Let me grab my paycheck. Be right back." He releases her trembling hands and steps away.

Leaving the two girls together Brandy reluctantly eyes Candi. She realized just how skimpy her bikini was. In its wetness the fabric clung to her like a second skin. The chill exposing tight nipples and an evident cameltoe. Using her towel she dabbed at her face before opening up.

"I like your bikini."

Candi grimaces, "No you don't. It's okay to be honest Brandy. You worry that Rodney likes me more than you. Stop feeling that way. He's only a friend. He can fill you in on anything else."

"He just told me that you took his virginity. I understand how lonely you must be with your Husband overseas."

"You have no idea. I miss Damian so bad." She pouts, "He is coming home on leave soon. That will help a little."

"I'm sure. I really like Rodney. He's the sweetest guy I've ever dated. I just worry that I might not be enough to keep him. Look at you. You're gorgeous. If he went for you what chance do I have long term?"

"For the record I seduced him. He just jumped at the chance. Damian gave me direct orders to enjoy myself. So I listened. I guess if anything I depended on Rodney as a security blanket. He was my safety net. I adore him. But, he truly is just a friend. I won't even attempt to have sex with him again. I want him to be happy. I think that includes you."

Brandy warmly smiles, "I hope so. I'm pretty inexperienced sexually. Two guys in High School. None since I graduated. I'm a tad shy to be honest."

A loud crackle of lightning spooks their nerves easing them closer together without thinking about it.

"I hate storms like this." Candi whines.

"Me too. Ever since I was a kid."

Rodney returns followed by Mark and Lisa. Introductions were made and Mark formed an expectation that Rodney should return to work by the weekend. Brandy went so far as to tell Mark that she would make sure he reported for duty. As the wind outside whipped the rain about Rodney suggested they get home. Kingman was a good drive in this type of weather.

"You two could stay at my house until morning." Candi offered.

Mark noted a tense emotion within both Rodney and Candace. That friction became evident quickly. This made Mark and Lisa step away a few feet.

"Thanks but we need to head home." Rodney informed, "Besides after what you did on Adam's birthday I'm not certain how I feel. My sister Rhea is a changed woman no thanks to you."

Candi felt her stomach drop. She had hoped that Rhea would keep their actions to herself. No such luck.

"I was conned by Adam's friends. I had no idea what they intended. I'm sorry if things went a little far that night."

"Far? Uh-huh!" He grimaces, "I'll see you in a few days. Brandy and I need alone time."

Brandy smiles warmly at his suggestion. She had questions over the topic at hand. What exactly had Candi done? She barely knew Rhea so asking her would be awkward.

"It was nice meeting you again Brandy. I hope we can be friends." Candi offers a handshake.

Brandy handed Candace the two towels that were given to she and Rodney.

"I would like that." Brandy shook her hand.

Rodney left the subject up in the air. Topic for another day.

Braving the storm the young couple ran for the car and headed home. This prompted Mark to suggest the same.

"Let's close up and go home too."

Candi shivered again crossing her arms, "I'm staying awhile longer. Just in case a client decides to show up. Never know right?"

Lisa handed Candi a lighter, "I placed candles in your massaging room. In case the lights go out."

"Thanks. You two drive safe. If Earl calls tell him to bring me a t-shirt from Aruba."

Mark chuckles, "He should be home in three days. Baked like a Lobster. Mom says he's chasing the Islanders."

"Of course he is." Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Call me if you need anything." Mark stresses.

"Go stay dry. See you tomorrow."

Candi observes the couple dart outside to his Trans Am. She felt very alone all of a sudden. She needed time to herself in order to gather her thoughts. The storm at least kept her company.

For the next hour the weather continued its earthly assault. She had planted herself in her massage room moping about. Taking stock in her supplies. Listening to calls from cancelled clients.

After lunch she heard the front door ring the entry bell. This perked up her curiosity. Through the one way glass wall she spotted an unexpected face. One that forced her to go meet.

Her hose assailant from earlier had stepped in.

"Hey Travis. I thought you never left the house."

The elder gentleman wipes his brow of the rain as Candi who thought ahead tossed him a towel.

"Boredom I guess. Figured I could use a massage. Seeing as the rain is drowning my flower beds."

"I warned you." She giggles.

"Yeah! You did. So, are you even open for business?"

"Looks that way. Nobody but you seems to want to get out in this weather."

"Not letting up even a little." He glares out the lobby windows.

"I could use the company. Come on in."

He follows her through the fitness center when a devastating lightning strike takes out the lights. Standing in darkness they freeze.

"Had to happen sooner or later." He groans.

"Stay put I'll light candles."

He notes her silhouette move away then return bearing two lit candles in aroma jars. Over her shoulder was a large blanket. Beneath her armpit a bottle of oil.

"Bringing the massage to me?" He huffs.

"Why not? Its just us. Not even going to bother to lock the front door. Hold the candles please."

He claims the jars and admires her bend over to fan the blanket out on the carpet. There was that shapely ass covered by the slingshot he loved so well.

"If this goes well I'll consider the house call next time. Deal?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Perfect. Strip out of those wet clothes and sprawl out on the blankie."

"Down to my underwear?"

"Nope. Totally nude."

He pauses to decide if she was joking. The second she removed her bikini top he knew differently.

"Things just got interesting." He swallows.

"Gets better. Hurry it up. Let's enjoy the ambiance."

Stripping his shirt and shoes away that left his pants. Candi opted to step closer and assist his escape. Kneeling as the slacks slithered down to his ankles. As he steps out she admires a zesty hard on tilting skyward before her eyes.

"Do you work from home on that too?"

He sighs, "Every day you pass by my house."

She smiles warmly, "No wonder you squirt me. I like this hose better."

She eases his briefs down allowing his beefy seven inch pecker to breath. After he steps away from his underwear she pats the blanket.

"Stretch out."

He drops to his knees and slides forward to rest upon his stomach. She pats his bare bottom lightly.

"Sorry the oil isn't warmed. No power. No microwave."

"No matter. Oil is oil. It's all in the hands."

"I beg to differ. It's all in my entire body." She teases.

"I sure didn't expect this type of treatment."

"Come on Travis. I wear a G-string bikini. That has to point you in the right direction."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12