I Can't Believe I'm Doing This!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

I feel his hands stroke the skin on my thighs. As I gaze at his perfect pole my knees open wider without me consciously willing them. My body wants to be mounted by this strong man.

He murmurs sweetly, "Lover, your body is perfect." His hand moves to my bush and he runs his figures through the long hair. "Wow, I almost forgot what a full beaver looks like. Sweet." His thumb slides down to the nub of my engorged clitoris. I gasp and my hips rise to his hand. "You like that eh?" He runs his experienced fingers down my slit to my vagina and slips a finger two knuckles deep into my love canal.

This is all crazy making. Primal urges fill my brain. I reach my hands forward and grasp his ass-cheeks and pull him towards me. I need him to mount me and fill me with his big cock. The phrase 'mount me' keeps repeating in the primal part of my brain.

"Please, Jack. Please mount me. I need you." I pull harder on his buttocks and he points his cock lower and lodges it at the entrance to my vagina. I feeling of panic because of its size and a sense of total submission due to my needs runs through me at the same time. My small pussy isn't giving him easy access but Jack leans forward and thrusts his hips and I feel a strong thump as our bodies collide. A feeling of being totally and deliciously filled makes me hug Jack's body to mine with one hand on his ass and the other around his shoulders. I don't want him getting away.

He groans in my ear, "Your pussy is so tight baby. I love it. I must be your first real man."

"Yes, Jack. You are the man. Do me. Sweet Jesus, please do me."

"Don't worry baby, you will be properly fucked tonight." His dirty talk is so erotic.

His cock withdraws to almost out, my mind has a shot of panic that he will withdraw and then plunges back until I can feel his ball-sack against my bottom. His hips smashing into mine feels so right. My pussy is gushing love juices and his wondrous rod pistons in and out. I can hear animal sounds around us that are likely mine. I am on the verge of a massive orgasm when the plunging stops.

'Please Jack don't stop. Please." I beg.

"Flip over babe, I want to fuck you doggie-style."

I know what he means but my boyfriend and I had never done that before. I turn over and kneel on the floor with my chest on the sofa. I offer my bottom for his pleasure. Oh my god, he must see my anus. I cringe in embarrassment.

"No baby, get over here on the floor away from the sofa. I like it when your tits hang down and swing when I'm fucking you." He turns my body so that my head is towards the center of the room and the other couples. My only thought s to get Jack's wonderful cock buried deep in my pussy and gallop again towards the orgasm that was oh so close seconds ago.

He pushes my shoulders down and my cheek rests on the carpet. My ass is high and I can feel Jack move into position between my knees, I spread them to give him room to mount me. I understand now why the mares showed such happy anticipation when the stallion mounted them. The stiff head of his penis grazes my thigh. I feel his strong hands grip my hips. The tip of his rod searches for my vagina and in an instant is lodged solidly in the opening. My whole existence is now just that tip and my womanhood. I feel it push inside a bit and pull out and then in further in to where the head is completely embedded. Sweet mercy that feels so good. A small pull back and then a slow plunge to the deepest part of my center. We are one. Joy, oh joy, I am filled with his manhood. He stays deeply embedded, unmoving and I can hear him give an animal groan of pleasure. He runs one hand up my spine to the back of my neck and massages the muscles there. He is in no hurry. I can feel his ball-sack resting sweetly against my clit.

The muscles in my vagina slowly and instinctively contract and loosen, gently milking his staff. His left hand strokes my ass, first one cheek and then the other as his staff stays fully buried in my center. His right hand continues its relaxing massage of my neck. I am in erotic heaven.

Whew, his thumb just traced a line down the crack of my ass and is now is grazing my anus. I can feel my sphincter clinch and my vagina tighten in a fear response. His finger circles the sensitive outside of my anus and my lower regions slowly relax. It feels good and his expert confidence causes me to trust his actions.

My mind's focus returns to his manhood buried so deep and full in my center. My hips instinctively swivel a bit as a silent signal of urgency and welcome surrender for my womanhood to being ravished. Jack's hand on my neck moves and grasps a handful of my hair and pulls my face up off the carpet to where I have my arms straight and my breasts hanging lewdly. I remember he said he like to see my tits swinging when he fucks me. Anything he wants is okay with me. Both his hands grip my hips. I almost weep in joyful anticipation, knowing that this means he will be ramming his glorious manhood inside me. Sure enough he gives an animal groan, then pulls out almost to the tip like before and plunges back in with a force that shakes my buttocks.

I feel a surge of adrenaline like going over the top at the start of a rollercoaster ride. Animal sounds come from my throat as he plunges in and out. AAAAHHHHH. Sweet mercy, that is so pleasurable. My body is rocked strongly with every stoke. I can feel my breasts swing lewdly with every wonderful pounding.

"Ahhhh. OHHH. Yes, baby. YES, YES BABY. Do me!" I throw my head back and my hair swirls in the air.

The rollercoaster ride of pleasures loops and swirls and I am drunk with waves of erotic sensations at every thrilling turn.

"Fuck me sweetheart. Please fuck me!" I dimly realize those words have never crossed my lips.

A deep voice answers, "Don't worry babe. You'll get a good fucking." I feel a hard, stimulating slap on my ass. A few cheers erupt in the background. Male and female voices shout encouragement..

An orgasm is building in my crotch and it feels almost dangerously intense. Oh damn. Oh fuck. I can't stand it. Oh my god, I'm going to DIE!

I hear my voice scream, "AHHHHHH. IIII'MMMM FUCKING CUUUUUMMMMMIIIIIING. OOHH, OH NOOOOO." Jack stops. "No, no NO. Keep fucking me. Don't stop PLEASE!" He rams home again and fucks with total abandon, panting loudly. I scream again even louder, "AHHHHHH. IIII'MMMM CUUUUUMMMMMIIIIIING. YES. YES. YES."

He lets out a cry, "Oh my fucking GOD! I'm cumming too!" With every plunge of his cock into me, he grunts like a pig. It sounds so unbelievably perfect. Slowly the pace slows and I can feel a stream of hot liquid leak from my vagina and trail down my inner thigh.

"Oh my god," I think, "I'm not on birth control!"

That snaps me back into reality and I look over my shoulder at Jack. His face is so handsome that my heart melts. He has a glow around him. Is this what love feels like?

His blessed cock withdraws and I can hear a little plopping sound as it clears the rim of my love canal. A gush of his seed spills down my thigh. My breathing slows and I sit on the floor and look up admiringly at Jack. He smiles and sits beside me. I nestle into his arms. The smell of sex wells up from his crotch and his penis is slick and shiny with our love juices.

I am his. I give myself completely. I kiss his chest is total surrender. My world has changed. A wave of contentment washes over me.

My eyes are looking down and I see on the carpet beside us a pair of bare feet step into view.

A deep male voice above me says "Nice looking woman you've got there Jack and looks like a good fuck too. Mind if I take her for a spin?"

I wait for Jack's reply...

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12