I Can't Believe I'm Doing This! Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack wants me to fuck his black, best friend.
2.6k words
4.42
41.1k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

This is the third installment in a series about a beautiful college junior named Ellen. She went to a party at a different part of town a short time ago with a skanky sorority who knew the host, Jack. He swept the nerdy young student from a small town off her feet and fucked her royally that night. The next instalment had Ellen sending him nude selfies, totally out of character for her, in an effort to get more loving. She was successful and got soundly laid. Now, a lust seeking young lady, she is back at Jack's house and a party has just ended.

Here is her continuing story in her own words;

Jack has such great parties at his house. The one tonight was no exception. All the other guests have left except Jack's friend, Jamal and his beautiful girlfriend, Jazmin. I hope they leave soon because I'm very horny. Sex with Jack is like a drug and I'm totally addicted. I have found feminine instincts that I never knew I had back in my small Mid-west home town. My friends back home would never believe that I, the nerdy university country girl, would fall so hard and completely.

The lights are very dim and a slow, sensuous song is playing as Jack holds me close as we dance. I'm feeling mellow from the marijuana we've been smoking with the odd shot of Jack Daniels. Jack feels so strong and masculine. I'm in his arms and we rock back and forth in an envelope of easy sensuous pleasure. I lean my head on his muscular chest, reach up my lips and kiss his neck just under his ear in total surrender. He knows I am his.

I see the other couple is also slow-dancing in a close embrace. Jamal is a very large black man. He is Jack's top salesman and he dresses very stylishly. It's obvious that he works out at the gym to keep in shape. His girlfriend could be a model, she is so pretty. She is a full head shorter than Jamal even in her expensive high heels. Her tight, deep purple mini-skirt shows off her slim body.

Jack insisted I wear a dress and of course I obeyed. In fact, Jazmin and I are the only girls that wore dresses to the party. And here we are now, the last two couples. It makes me think maybe Jack and Jamal have similar tastes and were talking together before the party.

Oh wow, Jack just ran his hands down to my bum and he's massaging my ass. God, that feels good. A groan instinctively comes from my throat. Jeez, I hope the other two didn't hear that. I reach up and lock my hands behind Jack's neck to give him full access to my body. I hope this song ends soon because I want to get to Jack's bedroom and get nude. My pussy is getting very moist as my primal sexual instincts kick in. I study this in biology at the university and knew it intellectually before Jack's lovemaking turned me on so profoundly. Now, I experience it in real life. I can feel myself giving in to my bodily needs unfettered by logic. I give Jack a hug to urge him on. I need to feel his strong body against mine.

The song ends and another slow one starts. Jack whispers in my ear, "I'm going to dance with Jazmin and Jamal, my very good friend, will dance with you. Before I can say anything he steps away and Jamal slips his hands behind my waist and pulls me to him. My body stiffens in surprise. I've never been this close to a black man. Not that I'm prejudiced. It's just never happened back in my Mid-West small home town.

In a deep voice, Jamal says, "Don't worry sweetheart, I won't bite. Relax baby and enjoy."

The music is seductive and my body relaxes into his as we sway. My hands are on his chest. I can feel the well-defined muscles under his satin shirt. I hear a feminine tiny squeal and looking sideways I can see Jack is massaging Jazmin's bum. She isn't objecting and neither is Jamal.

Jamal, whispers in my ear, "I see Jack is getting a feel of sweet black ass. Why don't I get feel me some nice white ass?" His big hands cup my buttocks.

Oh my god. What do I do? This is Jack's friend. Jack is taking liberties with his girlfriend. I guess feeling my ass is no big thing. Maybe that's how they dance. I don't want to be a prude or seem racist. They will be leaving soon anyway. I lean my head against his chest in surrender.

"That's right girl. Just relax and enjoy Jamal feeling your sweet ass."

He pulls me closer to his hips and I can feel his stiff erection against my stomach. My pussy is gushing. My face is turned toward Jack and Jazmin. Jamal holds my head against his chest so I cannot look away. He wants me watching what's happening over there. Jack has pulled her skirt up to her waist exposing her tight, naked buns and sexy thong. Holy shit. I think I know what's coming.

Oh no, Jamal is bending down and taking the hem of my dress and pulling it up. I can feel a cool breeze on my ass and then strange hands on my ass-cheeks. My panties are the Brazilian style, not as revealing as his girlfriend's thong but they still expose most of my bum.

Jamal gives a husky grunt and says loud enough for Jack to hear, "Your white ass is so soft and firm baby. Sweet." A strong smell of my pussy juice reaches my nostrils. How embarrassing. Jamal reacts. "Ummmm. I smell a pussy in heat." My face is instantly hot with a deep blush. I feel like such a slut.

Will Jack stop him? No, I see he is looking over at us and smiling. Oh my god, he's pulling the shoulder of Jazmin's mini-shirt down her arm exposing her bare breast. He blows me a kiss as he cups her firm nakedness. Jeez. How naughty can you get?

My sleeveless dress buttons down the front with only a bit of cleavage showing. It was too conservative for the party but I don't have any clubbing type outfits. Jamal, lets go of my bum, pulls back a bit and looks down into my eyes. He is a very handsome man. "I don't want you doing anything you aren't comfortable with. Now, I'd love to see and feel your sweet titties like Jack is doing with my woman, but only if you unbutton your top and expose them for me. I'll take it from there."

What do I do? I don't want to anger Jack who seems to be having fun. What does he mean "I'll take it from there?" I look over at Jack. He is nodding yes, go ahead with his eyes.

I reach down to my top button and undo it. Then another and the rest. I look up and see Jamal's very white eyes with dark brown irises staring at my chest. A surge of adrenaline makes my heart beat faster. He licks his lips in anticipation. My bra opens at the front and I undo the clasp and pull the cups back to fully expose my breasts. A huge grin of super white teeth breaks out on Jamal's face. I can feel my pussy throb with the shear naughtiness of my actions.

"That's the ticket baby!" He turns me so my back is to the other two. His hands go to the tops of my dress that were opened and he pulls them down along with my bra aggressively. This exposes me entirely from the waist up. He quickly pushes the top and skirt down over my hips and they fall to the floor. Oh mother, I'm now just in my panties with a see-through crotch and shoes. My hands fly to cover my hairy sex. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?

He steps back and with a big smile looks me up and down lecherously.

"Take off your fucking panties. I'm not asking this time, I'm telling. Jack tells me you have a nice hairy pussy. Let's take a look."

I know Jack can hear all this and he must be okay with it. I fight the urge to turn around and run to Jack. Instead, as ordered, I peel my panties down exposing myself to just the second man besides my doctor in my life. I can see a big bulge in his pants. I can't take my eyes off of it. He is such a big and powerful guy. Another surge of intense feelings wash over me and I can hardly breathe. Is it fear or lust? No, it's both.

"Come over to Jamal, sweetie." He opens his arms to beckon me. I instinctively know he is dangerously masculine but my body responds with a mind of its own. I feel so alone standing there nude and untouched. In an erotic fog, I step into his embrace. His satin shirt is cool against my burning hot skin. I'm dizzy and hold him tight to regain my equilibrium.

He reaches down and fondles my bare bum. Then he takes my hand and leads me willingly over to the sofa, sits down and pulls me onto his lap like a child. I press my check against his chest looking away from Jack and Jazmin who are on a loveseat to our left. I'm too embarrassed to look Jack in the eye. I can hear moaning and the sounds of kissing over there. I try to blot out the intimate sounds. I can't help my feelings of jealousy even as I now know I will be fucking this black alpha male whose stiff cock I can feel under my bum.

Jamal's big hand is resting on my knee. Even in the dim light it looks so black against my snow-white skin. He runs it up my thigh to my crotch and runs his fingers through my soft pubic hair. I press my mouth to his shirt to muffle a loud moan of pleasure. My knees part of their own accord like a harlot. The smell of my pussy juices is embarrassingly intense. My ebony lover runs his hand expertly up and down my pussy lips. My primal brain is exploding with lust. His middle figure finds the slippery, wet center slit of my womanhood and rides the groove from my vagina to my clit. It's crazy making and my hands fly to his shirt buttons and undo them in a panic. I need to be skin on skin. The smell of his musky perspiration is so energizing. My breath quickens to a pant as I undress him frantically.

"That's my girl." His deep brown, bare abs now exposed are ripped with a perfect six-pack. He takes my breasts in his hands and fondles them as I fumble with his belt buckle. I need his manhood inside me. My pussy is screaming to be filled.

He smiles and says, "Let me help you with that." He pulls me off onto the sofa by his side, lifts his ass up and pushes his pants down and off. It's happening in seconds but it seems like an eternity. My eyes are locked onto the bulge in his jet black underwear. Like a slut, I can't wait and frantically pull the waistband down and his stiff long cock pops into the open. What a wonder. I almost giggle with joy. It's a bit bigger than Jack's and uncut with a gorgeous dark blue-black engorged head.

I feel an overwhelming urge to impale myself on that incredible instrument. It is dangerously large but I must have it in me. I need to be one, joined with this strong, virile man. I straddle his hips and grab the head of his staff and lodge it in the opening to my vagina. I am so wet it slips in a few inches easily.

I sit down on his cock and scream in pure lust, "OH, FUCK YES!" as it drives deep into my center. My god what a pleasure rush. My pussy is joyfully filled. I kiss Jamal's face all over as waves of happy feelings wash over me. I want to ride him hard but he grips my ass-cheeks and holds his dick deep inside and still. I can feel it twitch. He must be as randy as me.

He growls, "What a nice, tight pussy you have sweetie. Let me just enjoy it. Mmmm. Yes, nice juicy university student, tight pussy."

Even with him holding my hips tightly, I can move my clit slightly against his steel hard erection. I squeeze my knees together to rise up a bit, fighting his effort to keep me still to quell our lust. I can only get my pussy a quarter inch up his weapon but it feels glorious when I sit down and grind my clit a bit against it. Sweet mercy. I need more.

I plead desperately in his ear, "Please fuck me. I need you to fuck me."

He releases my hips and I rock my pelvis instantly to get maximum friction of my girlie parts on his pole. Throw my head back and ride like jockey in the Kentucky Derby stretch. In seconds, I am consumed by a huge orgasm.

"Ahhhhh. Oh FUCK! Oh my god. Yes. YESSSSS. Sweet Jesus, I'm cumming. Oh my god. AHHHHH" I hump him until the fire is quelled. Then, I slow to a delicious, sensuous ending and slump into his chest completely satisfied.

Jamal spills me from his lap onto my back on the long, leather sofa and climbs between my knees. I glance over at Jack and see he is having his cock sucked while he stares over at Jamal and I. I look back at my black lover. His long, black cock is pointing like a dagger from his waist.

"Now it's Jamal's turn to get off, woman."

He notches his cockhead into my love canal and falls forward instantly deep inside me. I lock my ankles together behind is muscular ass to hold him tight. I can feel my breasts mashed against his smooth strong chest. I grip the back of his head and kiss his neck.

I whisper breathlessly, "Do me Jamal. Do me real good. I love the feel of your cock deep inside me. Do me."

He responds with thudding clashes of his hips against mine as he drives his steel hard cock plunging relentlessly into my welcoming pussy. The feel of his balls hitting my ass is so erotic. I grab his ass with both hands and urge him on. He grunts into my ear with every thrust. I'm overwhelmed with the shear explosive sensuality of the moment and I can hear my throat screaming with every stroke. We cum together screaming in complete ecstasy. Jamal falls onto my sweat soaked body and we pant locked together until our breathing slows.

Soon, he dismounts and with no words spoken I get up and walk with unsteady legs to Jack, passing Jazmin as she returns to her boyfriend.

I think, girl, you have come a long way on your sexual journey since coming to the big city for university studies. Can life get any more perfect than this? I sit and hug Jack, my perfect Jack and kiss him in that special spot just below his ear. I'm his and it makes me feel so good knowing it.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers