I Can't Believe What I Have Done Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, that was wonderful," I said. "yes," he agreed, "something special."

"Well, we seem to have worked this out, I came twice with you and I could never ask more than that."

The next morning I pondered how our sex life had changed. How I had changed. I was sure that by not being so reserved and prudish, I had made a real difference. The problem had been mine, not John's and hopefully now that I had opened my mind to new ideas, we would progress still further.

John was very busy at work implementing the new contract he had just won and arrived home late and very tired and left early in the morning.

The following Saturday, I realised we had the whole day to ourselves with no commitments. I resolved to start that day very differently. John slept in later than usual, the heavy week had taken its toll so I didn't wake him. I had a bath and readied myself.

When he woke, I took him a cup of tea in just my pyjama tops .

"This is a great sight to wake up to," he said.

"Why don't we just have a lazy day- we don't have to get up for anything in particular," I said with a grin.

I reached under the covers and felt his cock harden to my touch. "No, nothing at all," he said grinning back. Just a minute he said and he disappeared into the bathroom. I could hear the shower running.

Her slid in beside me and spooned I behind me stroking my breasts. He nuzzled my ear and moved down licking me all the way down my back until he reached my ass. He started licking me all over and soon I could feel him teasing me as he licked all round my bum.

His tongue snaked over my little hole sending shivers down my spine and legs. He reached for the lube and rubbed a large amount over my puckered hole and up to my pussy lips. I love that slippery sliding feeling.

He lay on top of me and rubbed his cock up and down my crack. I knew he would dearly love to slip it inside me but he reached under me and rubbed down the side of my labia and stroked my clit. I luxuriated in that wonderful feeling until he rolled me over and pressed his face into my pussy. He sucked my lips, pulling and stretching them one after the other. His finger found me and gently entered me.

As he sucked and stroked me, I felt him reach under the pillow and then something pushing gently at my lubed hole.

"Show me first," I said.

He held it up for me to see. It was another plug, this time somewhat bigger than the first one he had used.

"It's so big," I said.

"I will be very slow and gentle," he said

And he was. I felt him rub a generous portion if the lube to me and the plug and he very gently pushed it in and out, allowing me to relax and stretch with him.

"Push out a little," he said, "it will help to open you up."

I did and felt the wide body of the plug enter me. He did not hurry and very slowly, I felt myself stretch as I began to reach the widest part and I pushed out. All of a sudden, I felt myself close over the widest part and it slipped in.

It didn't hurt, he had been very gentle but it was definitely a big step up from the last one.

I felt absolutely full and the sensation around my sphincter was amazing -- still tingling from being stretched so wide. I pushed back until I could feel the base against the cheeks of my ass.

"There is a bigger one still," he said with a smile.

"No," I said, "This is just enough for now."

I began to feel more and more comfortable and as he began to lick my pussy, I could feel myself building up to another orgasm.

As he sucked my clit, I could feel it get bigger and harder. I knew I was close and as he synchronised the digging of his finger in my pussy and the licking of my clit, I tipped over the edge and came so hard. I pulled his head into me as I felt my juices flowing out of me. I wanted to feel him in me.

"Quick," I said, "Fuck me."

I felt him push my legs up to my shoulders and he rubbed his cock on my wet and glistening pussy. He pushed against me and his ramrod cock mounted me. I felt more stuffed than ever before. The huge butt plug obviously filled me so his cock felt bigger than ever. I felt very tight but I was so wet.

" I have an idea,: he said and reached towards the bedside drawer. When he turned back I saw that he had applied his penis extension that I had hitherto refused. It added almost an inch to his thickness and nearly three inches to his length.

I felt this huge cock at my vaginal lips and saw him apply masses of lube on the tip of his cock and on my pussy. He pushed gently against me.

"I can't take that and the butt plug ," I gasped

"You can," he replied, "let's just take it slowly."

I felt the tip of this huge cock push into me as I stretched and relaxed. I pushed forward a little more and suddenly had a vision of Robin's cock entering me slowly and I knew then that I could take him.

"More," I said, as he pushed harder. The bulbous head popped in and made me gasp. He pulled out and pushed the head in again, this time a little easier as he penetrated still further. I could feel myself stretching wide to take this huge phallus and heard myself juicing all over him.

As he pulled out once more I could feel my vagina wall pulling with him. My pussy seemed to cling to him with every movement. I loved this feeling of being totally full and as John started driving into me I knew I was going to cum.

The combination of the plug in my arse and his huge cock in my pussy made my sphincter and pussy scream with excitement. As he drove into me, I responded with upward thrusts of my own. As he thrust into me, I could feel his cock rubbing against the butt plug inside me separated only by the thin wall of my vagina.

I felt his lips on my nipples as he twisted my breasts. I knew I was going to cum big time and simply gave in completely to the inevitable orgasm that washed over me.

"Oh yes," I moaned . "Don't stop,"

I knew he hadn't cum because the extension lessened the sensation for him. As he pulled out of me, I made a quick decision. I took out a condom from the bedside drawer.

"What's that for?" he asked.

"Come here," I whispered. I reached down and removed the extension from his cock and fitted the condom.

"Why?" he asked

"You will need this. I want you to take my anal cherry."

He looked at me in surprise.

"Just be gentle," I whispered

He reached down, removed the plug and picked up the lube. He applied a generous amount to my slightly gaping hole and also his cock and gently pressed his cock against my arse. Although the plug had seemed big, his cock felt much bigger but I knew he would be gentle and I felt stretched so I relaxed.

He pushed deeper into me just a little at a time. As he pushed in and pulled out, I could feel myself taking him but it felt very full and I could feel the skin stretching round his cock.

'You are so tight,' he said. It felt good and didn't hurt at all. As he built up a gentle rhythm, I could feel myself responding in a different way, almost as if I could feel every nerve ending inside me as the head of his cock stroked in and out.

I felt a curious sensation building in me. His hand went to my clit and rubbed me gently in time with his thrusting. I moaned as he strummed my clit and his other hand gathered my juices and rubbed the skin round my stretched anus. I was stretched so tight round his cock that every touch was accentuated. It seemed that every nerve ending was alive and I knew again that wonderful feeling of a building orgasm.

I knew that for the first time I was going to cum with a cock in my arse. And I did.

I started to push back against him, trying to match his urgency.

I could feel his cock starting to throb and he yelled that he was going to cum. I could feel his cock twitching and I wished he had not been wearing a condom so that I could feel it spraying into me.

I had finally broken the last barrier and far from being painful and degrading it had been a tender and loving experience. I could understand why many women are fearful of trying, but I had discovered that with preparation and a considerate lover it can be awesome.

I started to wonder to myself where will we go from here? I felt I was open to any challenge or new adventure and was pretty sure that John might have some ideas for the future.