I Can't Breathe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark dominated me.

I felt him stick one then two fingers up my ass. Being the fuckee is not something that I regularly do. I am much more a fucker. But, what the Hell. I could feel Mark's spit around my hole as he dug his digits into my rectum. He massaged my pleasure button repeatedly, sending me into overdrive. I fucked back on his fingers, enjoying myself as I never had before. It felt good to give myself up to Mark's ministrations.

"Fuck me." I growled. "Fuck me."

Mark didn't need to be asked twice. He stood up and put the head of his dick to my clenching hole. He ran it up and down my crack, causing me to quiver in anticipation. Mark pushed forward, and the head broke the seal. I sucked in my breath and straightened my back. Mark's face was right above me, his breath blowing onto my neck. Mark buried himself in my hot, tight, grasping hole. He quieted my moans with his mouth. I could feel his rockhard body against my back as he kissed me. He assaulted my mouth and my ass. I could feel his cock invading my ass with its flared head and magnificent girth. He twisted his cock mashing my prostate with each thrust. I could feel my body start to hump back into him out of instinct. The feeling of our bodies was something primeival. A lust of two animals, lost in each other. As Mark pulled back, it felt like my entire body was being turned inside out. When he plowed back in, I felt as if life was given back to me. We rutted for an eternity. Time stood still as Mark fucked my tight ass. His steady plunges pushed me nearer and nearer to an abyss which I had never tarried upon. The feeling of Mark's cock in my ass was too much.

"I'm cumming." I shouted.

"Me too." Mark groaned.

Then, I did something I had never done before. Without touching my dick, I shot long ropy streams of cum into the night air. Over and Over I shot. I could feel Mark getting harder in my fuckhole. His rapid thrusts had taken me over the edge and he joined me, devouring my tender lips and tongue.

We sank into the hot tub

"Wow." I muttered.

"Yeah, wow." Mark agreed. He pulled his lowering ramrod from my tender chute and turned me to look at him. I peered into his hypnotic gaze and hoped that he would not throw me out. Instead, Mark held my face in his hand and kissed me tenderly. I fell into the kiss instinctively.

"So when do you want your pictures?" Mark asked.

"I don't care." I whimpered, more interested in his beautiful mouth.

"Why don't you take some interesting pictures for me on your vacation?" Mark asked with a smirk on his face.

"Why don't you take them yourself?" I replied.

12