I Can't Resist My Cousin Jolene

Story Info
Jolene comes to make me pay for what I did last week.
4.2k words
4.39
64k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened again I didn't expect it to happen but it did. I had sex with my cousin Jolene again.

She came over for a visit, which I don't understand. Because last time she left about a week ago she was screaming at me. Calling me a perverted raping fucking ass hole when she stormed out the door. I halfway expected the cops to come get me sometime.

Then she shows up today like nothing happened. Dressed so hot, then not expecting me to want to fuck her.

My cousin Jolene is 22 a year older than I. She is a fine looking woman. Maybe not a model but still pretty hot. Her hair is light brown longer then shoulder length. She almost never wears makeup. Today she was though not much but I could tell. A little eye shadow, eyeliner, light blush, a hot pink lipstick on her sulky lips and her hair pulled back into double ponytails. She had on a white semi shear blouse, enough I could make out the lacy white bra underneath. Her breasts are above average 36D cup that could make a blind man hard. She had on a short mid thigh light blue skirt. Bare silky legs a pair of black 4" heels making her 5'1" seem taller. She looked like a high school girl begging to be fucked. Fuck how am I not suppose to stare at her and not drool over her or want to pound her pussy till she screams.

But there she was at the front door. I opened it and almost creamed in my pants when I laid eyes on her. Giving me a knowing grin.

"Hi cousin Dick. What's up with up?" Looking at my crotch and an evil giggle.

"Hello Jolene. I'm kind of surprised to see you."

"Why is that?"

"Well it might have something to do with your calling me a pervert rapist fucking ass hole when you left last time."

"Sorry I was so freaked out over what happened. I wanted to apologize, but it should have never happened. I mean we are cousins. I know I was raised that incest is a mortal sin. It should never happen between related people. That and the fact I'm married is another sin, adultery. I'm not sure which is worst, but I wanted you to know I forgive you."

I am staring at her in disbelief. Is she kidding right dressed like she is, I'm suppose to just go on like nothing happened. It not going to happen I can tell you that.

"Can I come in or not?"

I'm hesitant but I step a side and she enters. Heads to the front room. Taking a seat on the couch. I follow her watching her ass sway under her skirt. I sit in my usual chair across from her.

"Jolene I don't know what to say. What happened was both our faults. I mean you were teasing me all day what did you expect me to do."

I can see my words make her blush a bit. Funny too as I say this she puts her hands in her lap spreading her legs slightly. Enough I can see just the slightest bit of her crotch. It appears to be covered with light blue panties.

"I know, that's why I never told Steve about what happened. I have always kind of had this crush on you too."

"Jolene you know how I feel about you. Given the chance I'd have married you myself. Even if we are cousins, I can't help it I find you irresistible."

"I know but it's wrong." Spreading her legs a bit more exposing her whole crotch to me.

"Who says it wrong the church, fuck them. It's just a way to control you. It's only wrong that they make you think its wrong. Sex between a man and woman who ever they are in normal. It's a beautiful thing when both enjoy it. So if that is wrong so be it."

I'm looking for some kind of response from her. There is really no change in her face to judge my response to her saying it wrong. I can tell she is nervous as she is shifting her foot on the floor a bit.

I finish my beer, asking her if she is thirsty. She says yes she could use a drink. I know she doesn't drink beer. I ask what she would like.

"Do you have any wine?"

That's a stupid question because she knows I never drink the stuff. I just give her that look, you know better.

"That's right you only drink beer and whisky."

"How about a coke with just a bit of whisky in it."

"Yea I guess if that is all you have."

This blows me away as I know she can't hold her alcohol at all. I go to the kitchen, mix up a medium stout drink for her and me. Returning I can tell she had moved but really can't put my finger on it. I hand her the drink then sit back in my chair again. The tension is like thick as pudding. She takes a big drink, I can tell she almost chokes on it.

"Wow a bit strong Dick."

"If you don't want it I can get you another."

"No it will be fine as the ice melts."

"Was there any other reason for you coming over?"

She kind of blushes, avoiding my direct stare.

"No just wanting to clear the air so to speak."

"So you never said anything to Steve about our little sexual adventure."

"No why should I if he knew it would ruin my marriage and he would shoot you."

"Your right he would kill me for sure."

She adjusts her position a little. That when I know what has changed. Looking between her legs I no longer see the light blue panties. Now with her moving the light is shining right on her bare pussy. I choke on my drink seeing this.

"Are you OK Dick?" With a kind of evil grin on her face.

"I'm good just went down the wrong pipe."

The little witch is trying to tease me into forcing her to have sex. Well I just might have my own idea about that. I remember her telling me how much bigger my cock was then her husband Steve's was. My Dick is not that big at a little over 7" long but about 3" around the mushroom head being larger. I remember I had a real hard time getting it in her small pussy last week. I was sure going to turn the tables on her if she was trying to get me to rape her.

I drank my whole drink in about two minutes to let me escape looking at her pussy. It had my cock aching it was so hard. I'm certain she could see the bulge in my jeans. I get up to go get another drink, asking if she is ready for another. Quickly she downs hers then hands me her glass. While I'm in the kitchen I make hers a double this time. I also make my way to my room quickly changing to just sweat pants with no briefs. I grab the drinks reentering the front room. She kind of looks at me funny like she notices something about me has changed too. I don't really think she knew though.

Handing her the drink she smiles. I notice she has unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. This exposes the lace of her bra to me. When she reaches for her glass it opens more I can see the top of her firm D cup breast. Coyly she grins at me.

Then her eyes drift to my crotch my dick is pushing out the sweat pants like a tent. Her eyes fixate on it, she actually licked her lips and gently bites her lower lip.

"So what is Steve up to tonight?"

"He went out drinking with his buddies again."

"Why didn't you go too."

"Cause every time I go we fight when we get home. He accuses me of flirting with his friends. Saying I would fuck each one if given the chance or fuck them all at once even. So I refuse to go with him any more."

"Wow that's pretty fucked up."

"No doubt most of them are fat or ugly as sin. Not to mention what I've seen when they come over to use the pool or hot tub not a one has a dick worth fucking."

I think the first drink must be working on her because she never talks this way normally.

"What happened to the lady you were seeing?"

"Well if you must know, she really didn't like sex that much complaining that I was a sex-aholic or something. All because I wanted more than just vanilla sex and more than just a quick fuck and done. So we broke up about 2 weeks ago."

"Vanilla sex? What is that."

"You know straight sex no kinky stuff or even more than one time a night."

"I know where your coming from there. Steve is a top guy only always in control. Fine by me but he can't satisfy me most of the time. Just gets his rocks off, then goes to sleep."

"I don't know what to tell you, I'd say he has a problem somewhere. That or your not as good as you think you are."

She gives me this fuck you look. Then finishes her drink.

"Well your slacking here too."

Holding out her glass. All the while we are talking I see her eyes drift to my hard cock tenting my sweat pants. I don't try to hide it as I take her glass from her. As I reach for it she pulls it back. I almost lose my balance, but manage to catch myself. I look at her wondering what the fuck. Then she says.

"I need to pee so I'll take my own and meet you in the kitchen."

"OK by me."

I'm making myself another drink. I hear the bathroom door open. Jolene comes out slowly headed my way kind of unstable. She is obviously getting fairly drunk. I also see her blouse is almost totally unbuttoned. On top of that her bra is in her hand. She sees me looking at her.

"I spilt the last of my drink down the front of me getting my new bra wet. So I rinsed it out but I can't put it back on wet."

"Well hang it over the chair for a while it should dry fairly quickly. Give me your glass if you want another drink."

I can plainly see her breasts, her huge aureoles and nipples through her blouse. My cock couldn't get any harder, I don't think with out breaking off. Jolene drapes her bra over the chair then slowly making her way to me. Her large D cup breasts swaying as she moved. I take her glass asking. "Was that last one too strong?"

"No as a matter of fact I think you pretty chinsie with your liquor."

So this time I make hers a triple, hell there is more alcohol than pop in it. I hand it to her.

"Here try this one."

"Better but still could be a bit more."

I grab the bottle filling the glass to the brim. I take the stir stick to mix it. She stops me, sips some then puts her finger in it and stirs it with her finger. Pulls it out slips her finger in her mouth and sucks her, looking me in the face the whole time. Slowly pulls it out licking her lips when she does. Her eyes are glazed over her breath is labored. I'm looking right down her blouse at her tits. She is grinning at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"You or at least some of you."

She gets this wicked grin on her face. Then she turns and heads towards the front room. I rub my cock through my sweat pants. I don't know how much more of this I can take. In the front room She bends over to put her drink on the coffee table. Her skirt raises enough I can see her bare ass and pussy between her legs. She turns her head to see if I'm looking. Then gives her ass a wiggle. Fuck I want to go rip her clothes off and fuck her right now. I manage to keep my composure as I put my drink down on the table by my chair start to sit down. She stands up says.

"Put some music on I feel like dancing a bit."

I take the TV control turn it on along with the sound bar, find the music channels."

"What type do you want?"

"I don't care as long as I can dance to it."

I find a modern country channel almost rock.

"Oh yea I like these guys."

Then starts to sway about, coming over to me smiling. Her breasts bouncing to the music. She stops long enough to take a big gulp of her drink. More and more she is losing her inhibitions. Also becoming less stable on her feet. After a couple songs she has finished that drink. I still have host of mine still.

"I see you finished that drink too, would you like another?"

"No I'd rather do shots, hell with the pop."

I'm blown away by this I have never known her to drink whisky by the shot.

"OK Shots it is."

I get up start for the kitchen watching her bouncing breasts as I go. Looking back as I enter the kitchen. She is looking my way then turns and flips he skirt above her ass. Giggling at me, then sticking her tongue out at me. I retrieve the bottle and two shot glasses. She comes over sliding up behind me. Grabs my hips and rubs her breasts on my back. Gives out a laugh and winks at me. Then dances away. Fuck me I'm on the verge of a break down. I set the shot glasses down along with the bottle. She comes over to me there is a slow song on the TV.

"OH I love this song Steve always dances with me. Dick dance with me please."

"Jolene I'm no dancer, I have two left feet. You won't have any toes left after its over."

Not taking no for and answer she looks me in the eyes with that puppy dog look.

"Please."

She takes my hands pulls me to her put one hand on her butt, then her hand on my butt. Pulls me in close squashing her huge boobs to my chest, not to mention my raging hard on against her belly. Then starts swaying against me more or less pulling me along with her as she moves. With my hand on her ass I feel the muscles moving under her skirt. Her breasts are rubbing my chest her nipples feeling like two hot pokers. She has her head on my shoulder humming the tune. Then I feel her lips on my neck. Lightly kissing it then a gentle suction with each kiss. I feel her tongue probing along with her kisses. She raises her head looks me in the eyes smiles saying.

"I know now that when you fucked me last time. When I said it was wrong and I hated you for it. Deep down I wanted it just as much as you did. I let it go to far teasing you like I did and not expect you to do anything. I know that bikini showed everything when it got wet. Then playing with you in the pool as I did. Rubbing against you and teasing you. I knew you were worked up like now,(rubbing her belly against my cock) but thought I was in control. That I could quit and make you quit anytime I wanted. But after feeling your big cock rubbing against me I was scared. When you grabbed me. Then wouldn't stop when I told you too. Then you called me a fucking tease and you were going to show me what happens to teases. Ripping my top off man handling my breasts, sucking them like them like they have never been sucked before. Holding me down on the steps of the pool pulling my bottom off roughly. Rubbing my pussy and clit till I cum. Then pulling your trunks off exposing your cock to me. Forcing your way between my legs, then filling me with your huge cock. I thought how much I hated you for making me love the dirty thing you were doing to me. I'm your cousin it was incest, it was rape, it was so wrong. I hated you for it. But my body loved every minute but in my head I hated you for it."

"Then why are you here tonight?" "

"I thought about it for a long time and was going to come over to make you pay for what you did. The more I thought about it and how Steve treats me like shit. I finally figured out it was my fault too, I know how good of a person you really are. That I pushed you beyond your limits and that's why you did to me what you did. I also realized I really loved what you did to me."

"OK so what does this mean? You hate me and just want to use me?"

"NO I don't hate you but I still feel its wrong, only I don't care. I like the way you make me feel. I don't feel appreciated at home. I don't orgasm at home; you make my whole body orgasm. I want you to fuck me and do what you will with me."

I kiss her slowly deeply our tongues mingle. My hand goes to her breasts squeezing one then the other. Taking her nipples rolling each with thumb and forefinger. I feel her hands at my sweat pant band, sliding her hands with my sweat pants down my legs as far as she can reach. I kick and pull till I get them off. Her hands squeezing and pulling at my shaft and balls. I pull her blouse off to free her massive tits. Feeling for whatever is holding her skirt on. She releases me long enough to release her skirt letting it drop. My hand slides over her mound down the labia's spreading them enough to slip a finger down her slit. It is extremely slick I find the nub of her clit. Run my finger around it but not touching it. Jolene groans with pleasure.

That's it I pick her up and carry her to my bed. Dropping her onto it. I take in the site of my beautiful cousins naked body spread out before me. I want to dive into her then swim in her sex. Getting lost in her aroma that fills my head with lust for her. She stretches out her arms to me inviting me to consume her with my lust. I crawl onto the bed between her legs. Kissing her starting at her toes working my way up her body. Stopping at her neatly trimmed crotch rubbing my face in it, kissing nearly every square inch of her sex. Pleasuring her with my butterfly kisses over her belly button. Then to her ribs looking at what is two mountains of pleasure before my face.

Her hands on my head leading me to each peak, holding me there as I pleasure her and myself sucking each nipple to a hard excited tender nub. Kissing each breast all over, moving slowly to her collarbone and neck. She is beyond wanting me to pleasure her, by filling her with my raging hard on. She is begging me to fuck her with her eyes.

I feel her hand reaching for me wanting to guide me to her steamy wet love tunnel. I come face to face with her she kisses me thrusting her probing tongue deep into my mouth. I moving close enough she can grasp my rod. Pulling me to her. Feeling the head being slid up then down her wet lips. I can't resist any more pushing the head part way in her. The head just starts to enter her.

Her hips moving up to try to get more in. She is tighter then I remember her being. Almost like her vagina is resisting my entrance. Pushing hard I slide in nearly all the way. Jolene kisses me forcing her tongue nearly down my throat. Then wrapping her arms around me so tightly I can hardly breath.

I feel her lips kissing my neck, then sucking hard on it for the longest time. This as I push into her till our hips meet. The sensation is incredible, the muscles of her pussy gripping my shaft and making it almost impossible to withdraw. As soon as I feel a release I withdraw till only the head is in her. Slowly doing this is as exhilarating stimulating as anything I have ever felt before.

She moans in my ear

"I love you cousin Dick."

Then kisses my neck sucking hard. I'm sure it will leave a hickey.

This really blows me away. I'm not sure what to do. I do love her. I have secretly for years. I have this fear of telling her I love her though. Mustering up the nerve I answer.

"I love you too, Jolene."

She raises her head looks me right in the eyes. Plants a passionate kiss on my lips so sexual it makes me shiver.

I slide my cock back right to her entrance stabbing at the opening. God it is such a turn on feels just the head sliding in and out of her. Her hand slips between us rubbing her clit. I rise up above her on my hands looking at my beautiful cousin. Her hair splayed out on the bed her hazel eyes fixed on me smiling.

God I am praying this is not just the alcohol talking. It would kill me if she regretted this tomorrow. Then telling me how I had gotten her drunk and took advantage of her. But at the moment I didn't give one holy fuck.

She says, "Fuck me Dick like you did last week make me your love slut. I love it when you man handle me."

Hearing this I slam my cock in her and pound her for all I'm worth. Leaning in sucking on her tits trying to swallow each whole. Biting her nipples till they are red and swollen. Kiss her shoving my tongue almost down her throat. She is groaning and meeting my hips with each stroke. Her body quivers she grabs me around the back digging her nails into it. Dam it hurts but I could care less. Then she lets go and collapses below me. I'm not done yet I continue to assault her pussy with all I've got. Then my balls seize up and I shoot a massive load in her loins. I continue to push as deep as I can in her. Grinding my hips against hers. Finally my contractions end I slump upon her body spent. She takes my head in her hands turns me to face her kissing me passionately saying.

"Thank you I really need that."

"You I have need that since you walked in here tonight."

Jolene begins to laugh.

12