I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 03

Story Info
"My teasing keeps getting me in over my head. No stopping now even if I wanted to."
13.8k words
4.78
26.1k
20
3

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

"Here I go again. After another week to ponder over everything that's happened. I'm more relaxed than I was about sex. More so that my Mom hasn't disowned me yet. Let's hope that day never comes. Do I feel badly letting her man fuck me? Yes of course. Will I ruin her relationship? Not intentionally, hopefully never. My future stepdad David has kept his distance and his word. So have I. The only bad thing about what happened last weekend after David's sons tag teamed me is that they have become clingy, in the sense of wanting me to take pictures of myself to send them in college. Now I send them one a day just for kicks. They love it. I love it."

"As long as Mom never finds out Ill keep doing it. My other guy friends get the same pictures for now. I haven't accepted any dates yet but I keep them wanting me for sure. I think I'm a little gun shy after last weekend. I hadn't expected sex at all. Who knew my Mom's boyfriend would go as far as he did. I certainly didn't. At best I figured my teasing would make him run to his room and just have a talk with me about it later. I pushed him too hard. I paid for it in spades."

"David's sons? Even they surprised me. I guess they've wanted me more than their teasing me let on. Either that or they couldn't resist me. I know I'm sexy as hell. LOL."

"Who knows what the future holds with the family here. I guess you and I will learn together. The way Brad and Troy are acting it's probably a safe bet they will want me again. I think David might keep things few and far between, but not his sons. I might have to find ways to keep my distance from them. Maybe take on a second job, or go on a date. I know dating needs to be addressed, I'm being asked out by every guy from the mall scene. I'm still putting Jamie off and it's not fair to him. I'm just afraid he's going to want a relationship. I'm not ready for that. I'm exploring myself. Learning a serious guy let alone being faithful is another. I could probably be dedicated to one guy but I'm liking this teasing too much to give it up already. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. For now though, I want the punishment to be toward guys who want me so bad they go insane. LOL. Come on I want guys to masturbate for me. I'll do that for them. The mall proved I can do it."

"Being naked in such a busy place was really stupid, but the amount of guys protecting me made it easy and worth the risk. Once it started there was no turning back. I had to do it. As much for me as for them. After texting all of these guys I wonder if I can get them to all jerk off for me at once? LOL. I can dream. I'll keep that mission in mind."

"This week I accepted some overtime at work. I need the money to go shopping again. LOL. Maybe I'll go to a different mall next time and see what develops. Change of scenery meant new guys. I could probably use a toy too. I've never owned a vibrator, let alone been to an adult bookstore. It's time I think. I can only imagine how good that must feel. It's all been fingers for me. I know my Mom has a rabbit I think it's called. I've been tempted to borrow it but ewww, it's been inside my Mother. Nada!"

"I have a hunch I could get guys to buy me anything I could ever want. I concluded recently that there is no reason not to accept gifts when I'm letting guys get away with murder. Sadly I wish that also meant my future stepbrothers who seem intent on enslaving my ass, now that I've let them fuck me. Enslave is probably too strong of a word but it feels like it when they demand pictures. Getting them to buy me things would mean getting money from their dad David. I can't do that to David. He's good to me."

"My job at the Park District keeps me outdoors. I go to parks with a crew and plant flowers and trees. Some of us mow, pull weeds, or rake leaves in the fall. Picking up garbage the worst. There's also some painting on occasion."

"Normally they assign teams to accomplish certain things. Yesterday I planted flowers and watered them. It gave me time to think about not just the last couple weeks, but what kind of crazy teasing adventures I could get into another time. Last night in bed I began planning something for the next day at work. If I hated my job so I figured if they fired me it would be a blessing. I didn't really want to quit unless I had another job to fall back on. My occasional babysitting for Jay and Mandy Briggs was only a few hours once a week. Bus fare and fast food."

"Anyway for awhile now I've pitched the idea of new uniforms for the park district. A blatant no ever time I suggested it. It was fun making my boss Brent stir crazy. Brent is a 30 something and kind of cute. Married with kids, but he still drools over me. That's mainly why I don't tease him too terribly hard. After the mall it's been weighing on my mind that I should just say to heck with it and tease Brent more. This might be ego on my part, but truthfully I don't think he would fire me for any reason. I guess I'll find out. I'll tell you my plan shortly."

"Today I'm on trash detail. They never tell us until the start of our work day to avoid call offs. Sucks to be me. The only consolation is I'm the only girl working with four guys. Guys that flirt with me constantly. Most of them are good looking. A few nerds for a better word. Those guys follow me like lost puppies. I tease them in small does just to keep them on a leash. Blown kisses, winks, a pat on my own butt, things like that. The most I've done toward any of that bunch is lift my t-shirt up to wipe sweat off my face and let them see my belly button up to the lowest part of my bra."

"The cuter guys I taunt more. I love brushing up against their backs letting my tits slide over their shoulder blades. That or bend over when we're working closely with my butt inches from their faces. I've went so far as to turn around and accidently put my face in a crotch. Danny Haynes bragged about that one. It wasn't an accident. LOL."

"I can't say the job doesn't have it's moments. We have golf carts that we ride on in the really big parks. Those can be fun when we goof off."

"As I said our uniforms stink. Our attire is a green t-shirt with ugly tan shorts that go to our knees. Nothing to feel sexy in believe me. Of course going braless helps. I did that twice. I might again here soon. The breeze some days bring out my nipples to show off to the guys. Flirting gets pretty raunchy at times with the hotter guys. Usually that's only when I'm the only girl, then it gets horrible. When paired with girls it's all work. So not fun.'

"Knowing I take my bra off makes them crazy wanting to see my tits. I've never shown them off. Up until now I haven't gone that far. My teasing limited to the nipple action and bending over a lot. I've suggested we go swimming in the parks where there are man made lakes. So far though we haven't done that even. Boys can be weak. So I don't really try that hard."

"Today I think I will."

"As Brent assigned his crews and directed them toward which parks we would be working in we all stood around groaning at the morning. None of us ever got a good nights sleep. LOL. Some party too hard. Others study. Me? I text my flock of sheep. LOL. Once people knew where they were headed it became to get supplies, tools and the like. Brent went back to his office in the main building. Now was my time to test my theory of if he would fire me. I made sure nobody else was with him, nor following me and headed to his office. Knocking on his door jam I stood facing him all innocent looking. I asked Brent if I could talk to him. Good boss that he is he smiled and said sure. I stepped inside and closed his door to prevent interference. Of course he asked if it was private since I had done that. I warned him that it was."

"After asking me what's up I brought up the uniform changes. He rolled his eyes scowling at me. I told him at least take a look at my ideas. He shook his head and caved with a grumbling FINE!"

Moving to the right side of his desk where there was plenty of room I swiftly pulled my t-shirt over my head. His eyes bulged seeing me in a green lacey bra. Most of the bra was see through. He sat back covering his eyes and asked gruffly what I was doing?"

"Easy enough, I said these uniforms are cooler and that it's hot outside. I cast my shirt on his desk then unfastened my shorts and dropped him to my tennis shoes. My panties were also green. A matching G-string thong with the bands between my ass cheeks. He refused to look at me even when I goaded him into laughing. He couldn't help but look up and check me out. See? Of course the uniform might not fit the boys but the girls would rock in them."

"Brent puffed his cheeks as I turned and showed him my ass. Shaking his head he didn't yell at me, but did insist I get dressed. I asked him if he would think about it, knowing he would. What man wouldn't? Inevitably I put my clothes on. Once dressed I asked him if I was fired. He shook his head winking at me. NOPE! I was so right. With that I told him I was going to wear my new uniform today on duty. He said under the old one. I stuck my tongue out at him and said Fire me then. Another NOPE! Just for that I'm going to do whatever I wanted to. Challenge accepted."

"Knowing Brent would never fire me I suddenly didn't see any reason to not tease my crew. A good crew today made this shift ll that much brighter. Today I had Danny Haynes the guy I flirted with a lot, vice versa. Kevin Barstow a tall thin guy two years older than me, he was probably the shiest of the four in my crew. He would look and laugh but rarely flirt back."

"Cory Evans was about my height with light brown hair and big brown eyes. He's awesome with a great sense of humor. What makes him stand out is he likes to get high and listens to heavy metal. That and as much as he tries to grow a goatee its just fuzz. Poor guy. LOL."

"Lastly, is Miguel Ramos. He's a legal citizen before you stereotype him. His family has been here for six years I think. He's the oldest of the four at 23. Miguel is the guy who is crazy with the water hose. Too bad we're picking up trash today. I feel like a shower. LOL."

"I'm going to start off slow and build toward the bra and panties. I want to egg these guys on and see if they beg me to strip. If they dare me I'm turning the tables on them. If I lose my shirt, they lose their shirt. Same for our shorts. They join me or I don't...dang it that's no fun. I still want to strip down to my bra and panties even if they don't bite on my counter dare."

"We're going to the largest park in Indy today. It has 3 manmade lakes with paddleboats and canoe rentals. A suspension bridge over part of the lake is really nice. There's also bike trails, and lots of picnic areas. While there's no holiday to pack the park there should be quite a few people walking around. Who knows they might enjoy my show. LOL."

"Our driver is a guy named Waylon. He's African American who's been with the Park District forever. Certainly way before my time here. I've only been here 2 and a half years as I started the summer between my junior and senior year. Back then I was nothing like I am now. When I first got hired I wasn't as developed as I am now. I do owe the job for helping me maintain my hot body. Pay it forward I say. LOL."

"After attaching a hitched flatbed trailer with out golf cart transport Waylon drove the six of us in the crew truck. Miguel sat up front with him. That left Danny, Kevin, Cory, and myself in the backseat. You guessed it, I got the laps. Not that I had any complaints and you know as well as I that guys don't sit in the laps of other guys. Unless they're...into guys. I obviously chose Danny being the hottest and most prone to flirt hard. Through him the others would open up."

"Once the guys piled in I had to crawl across them to reach Danny. Me being intentionally clumsy fell into Cory face first. His hands leaped into defensive mode and caught my fall, his left hand touching my tit while his right hand grabbed my waist. I huffed and told him to watch it Buddy. Kevin trying to help held my ass. Big help Kev. Once I regained my balance Danny yanked me over into his lap. I squealed and began laughing as I settled in on his lap."

"Miguel turning in his seat watched as I got manhandled. Danny's arms circled my waist saying he was my seatbelt. Everyone laughed at each other, it was fun and games until we reached the park. Luckily Waylon had his iPod playing and didn't care what was going on. I did notice him watching us in the rearview mirror but he didn't say a word. He was slick that way. In the thirty minutes it took to get around Indy I was groped by Danny numerous times, each time I pushed his hands away telling him to stop. He knew by my laugh that I didn't truly want that."

"Kevin rubbed my leg most of the trip too. Moving under my shorts on occasion. The legs were wide cut to give us breathing room. They looked silly but sure made it roomy enough for sneaky hands. LOL. I merely enticed them by hopping up and down on Danny. In the time it took to reach the park I had gone from lap to lap goofing off and saying I was practicing my lap dancing for when I got my job as a stripper. They joked about me taking my clothes off. I told them maybe with an evil grin. Of course, they didn't believe me. After today they might never doubt me again. Cue devious laughter."

"As I had predicted not many people were there but the morning was still young. We unloaded our golf cart and Waylon sent us on our way. Danny, Kevin, and I rode in the cart toward the back side of the park down the asphalt roadway. This area had the most picnic areas with tables that were covered by shingled awnings. Our goal there was to scour the grassy area and pick up discarded garbage. So many people didn't care where they tossed things. Beer cans were everywhere. Danny stuck fairly close to me but at enough distance to not make me feel as if he were smothering me. Not that I would have thought that. LOL. Still after an hour of filling our shoulder bags full of trash we would convene to a garbage can next to the I guess you would call them a gazebo. There we would wipe our sweaty brows and compare misery stories. I began my taunting there."

"Lifting my t-shirt up by the bottom hem to wipe my face I offered a full belly shot. Raising my shirt up to reveal the very bottoms of my bra cups. Danny and Kevin both chuckled saying it just got hotter out here now that I showed off some skin. I told them they were silly and patted my belly. Frowning I told them my pants were too tight. From there Danny took my cue and stepped closer and took a huge risk in unbuttoning my shorts. I dropped my jaw with a feigned expression of awe. As soon as they thought I might button back up they both did the same thing to me as I had them. Lifting their own shirts up to soak up unwanted sweat from their necks and face. I told them if I had to leave my button undone so did they. I started with Kevin catching him off guard and unfastening his button. He bulged his eyes as I beguiled him with a cheesy grin."

"Danny I took it further and unfastened his belt before the button. Patting his belly as he had mine I chose to rub the hair over his abs. Danny was pretty hairy. Kind of sexy really. As he glared down at me I taunted him as if I were going for his pants zipper too. As my fingers pinched it he dared me to lower it. Chuckling I didn't back down and did it. I realized he wore boxers at that moment. Making fun over them he told me it was my turn."

"What? I backed up giggling. Kevin was behind me keeping me from backing up further. As Danny advanced I squealed and let him reach in and unzip my pants. My green undies were seen. Kevin quickly moved around me to get his own eye full. I reminded them we had a job to do but did tell them I think we would be cooler if we left them unzipped. Danny agreed as I turned to Kevin and coaxed his zipper down too. Briefs on this boy. He turned beet red as I walked away to refill my bag, leaving them speechless. I expected them to zip up but no...they surprised me."

"Do you know how hard it is to keep pants up when unzipped? LOL! I had an easier time than they did. It was hilarious. I will give them credit as much as they laughed over our awkwardness they kept those shorts on while continuing to pick up trash. Anytime people taking morning walks came through on a dirt path everyone just turned away from them. So far only couples enjoying their morning exercise, or walking their dog. When the coast appeared clear I would let my shorts slip lower in back and shuffle toward my trash pickup. Both Danny and Kevin saw my panties from behind including what little of my butt crack was shining over them. They loved it when I bent over, that meant slippage on my hips. My pants were only held up by my butt cheeks at that point as they were well rounded and tight."

"After heading back a second time to empty our pouches they refused to stop laughing saying they've had enough. I told them, no I begged them to change their minds and take the risk. Nobody had seen us and there wasn't that many people out today. We should take advantage of it right? They grew hesitant until I decided to tie my t-shirt up over my belly into a knot. As high as the material allowed. Of course the guys couldn't nor wouldn't be caught dead doing that. So I suggested they just take their shirts off. Seeing their reluctance I just had to get their imaginations going. Choosing Kevin first being the less bold of the two I wiggled over to him and grabbed the hemline of his t-shirt and ran my hands under it. My palms pressed against his abdomen I slid my hands along his flesh all the way up to his shoulders. In doing this his shirt rose up at the encouragement of my arms. As I lingered there holding his shoulders I asked him if that wasn't much cooler?"

"I could feel Kevin trembling at my touch even as I cast a playful glance toward Danny. Danny knew one thing. He wanted my hands to do the exact same thing to him. I told him to wait his turn. LOL! Finally, Kevin broke down and removed his shirt. I kept my palms pressed against him until it was removed and held in his hands. I admired his chest and let my hands lower to explore his chest contours. Just hearing him sigh made me wet. I decided to add a single touch to my act. I stood on my toes and gave him a peck on the cheek whispering I was proud of him. With a beguiling smile I nodded toward Danny reminding Kevin that our partner was waiting impatiently. Feigning a shiver at having touched Kevin so sensually I peeled my palms from him. Just that confidence boost kept Kevin's shirt off as he slung it over his shoulder."

"Stalking toward Danny he grew smug and joked for me to be gentle. I didn't reply, only shook my head negatively. My crystal blue eyes sparkle when I'm mischievous so that added chemistry toward my undressing Danny. The second my fingers tangled amid his body hair I had tingling sensations all over my body. This guy kept in shape. I took my time sliding my palms upward. I let him know I was enjoying this with low volume spoken Mmmms. Every other advance north I recited that mumble. It made him growl at me. I spent a moment deviating to offer circular motions around his pecs. They came alive at my gestures. So were mine."

"Finally, I gave in to the heebie-jeebies and quaked all over with eyes flaring. Goosebumps I told him. Kevin was slightly jealous that I spent longer coaxing Danny than him. After a bit of assistance Danny lost his shirt. Once off I eased up on my toes to offer him the same peck on the cheek. Danny wrapped an arm around my waist and held my chest against his abs. Intercepting my peck he kissed me full on the lips. I was blown away. So unexpected. Our kiss lingered a bit until I patted his chest trying to ease away without him feeling rejected. Once our lips parted I let out a WOW! and fanned myself feigning a blush."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers