I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 05

Story Info
"Over the top. Yeah I'm officially a slut."
9.4k words
4.64
23.8k
14
3

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Bright eyed and bushy tailed my Saturday morning was off to a excitable start. I ate a light breakfast of a piece of toast with Nutella spread over it, and a small glass of OJ. I was eager to get my shopping day started. After a restful night to recover from Patrick and my future stepfather David's using me, I now had a $1000 dollars to blow. OMG! Who knew I could make this much money just for a one time sexual encounter? My brain is still processing the idea that David whored me out. I mean i love the money but with my sex life being so new and rapidly adding up I was still getting used to it. Of late my teasing seemed to always go beyond just that. Don't get me wrong I enjoy sex but...you guys must be tired of my preaching about mixed feelings. Sorry."

"Let's face it sex is going to be a big part of my life now. Teasing on my part only escalates a guy into wanting me. I like being wanted. I like being teased back. Although with guys that usually just means a wink or a wagging tongue. None of them really flash me like I do them. Maybe it's in our female DNA to be the instigator. Mine at least. Someday I'll meet my match in that area. You can't tell me there's no pervy guys in Indy. I just haven't encountered them yet. I'm patient. Until then it's all on me. LOL!

"Alright I'm almost ready to go. Today I'm wearing one of my favorite micro mini skirts which hugs my curves like a second skin. I adore these skirts and every time I can find new colors I'm putting them in my cart. Black and white ones are easy to find but other colors not so much. Yes I can buy them online but I'd rather try them on for myself, so shopping is my best option. Today my only other colored micro mini is turquoise. I'd love a red, orange, and lavender. Hot pink a must. Okay, every color. LOL! I'm greedy.

"To match my skirt I have a white silk camisole with thin spaghetti straps, peach colored flowers on it. The back droops low on my spine to reveal a lot of skin. Massive cleavage always. I love my tits and they love being seen. No bra of course. Taboo. LOL! I'm taking a black G-string with me but it's staying in my purse until I absolutely need it. I want to tease and tease hard. After the last mall adventure when I let guys look up my skirt to see my pussy went over so well I intend to offer new guys the same show. I trimmed my pubes down to a very fine strip of what I call nuzzle puzzle. Don't ask me why I call it that. LOL! It's just a cute rhyme.

"Hair perfect. Perfume erotic. Nails painted turquoise. Makeup accenting my cheeks and eyes without looking prostitute, that was my biggest worry these days dressing like this. I don't want to be compared to a hooker. Just a hot young girl who feels comfy in her body. Possibly looking for a cute guy who likes to feel cozy in my body. LOL! Alright, my bus should be here in ten minutes I better head out the door. With my cute shoes that Jamie talked me into I'm ready to destroy. Money check. Cell check. Keys got 'em. Here we go. Keep up people. Stalk me like a panther. LOL!

"Reaching the bus stop shelter on the corner two blocks down, I sat down on a bench to wait. Traffic heavy on this street, I found eyes checking me out each time a cluster of cars had to wait on the stoplight. I only parted my legs to those I found attractive. Which meant five cars total before my bus pulled up to end that little exhibition. Regardless they ate up my teasing. Not enough to stop and say hi but, honestly I didn't have time for that. What few people waiting with me were hardly worth teasing. Really old people and two women. The only guy there was what I call thug, those guys are trouble so I behave around him. Better safe than sorry.

"Getting on the bus I paid my fare and made my way toward empty seats in the back. Luckily the older people seemed to prefer up front, closer to the door. Not many people my age were on the bus, a good number of guys in their late 20's early 30's. Some with girlfriends or wives, maybe sisters. Who knows, who cares. Spotting my one good target I chose a seat across from him. He was in that 20's range. Dressed nice. Earplugs in listening to music. I had to get his attention before sitting just so he knew I was around. I swung my purse and grazed his shoulder, just enough to make eye contact. Instant grin as I apologized and sat down by the window. He removed his music which gave me a clue he might want to chat with me. I was willing.

"He seemed shy at first, trying to get up enough nerve to strike up a conversation. Maybe if I gave him reason to try harder he would break. LOL! When I sat down I intentionally pulled the back of my skirt higher over my cheeks so that when I sat down he could see my ass from the side. The front of my skirt rode high anyway every time I sat down. So it wasn't difficult to get his curiosity up. I maintained a happy medium of looking his way and not looking blatantly obvious. I rubbed my legs a lot, almost nervously. I wasn't. I knew I had at least twenty to thirty minutes before I reach downtown and the Circle Centre Mall, by far the busiest mall in the city. Enough time to at least make a friend.

"Finally, I raised my left leg up as if toying with the ankle straps of my shoe. By doing that my skirt dipped sideways. If he were looking he definitely saw my snatch. I was in no hurry to put my leg down. Notice me dammit. LOL! There go his eyes. FINALLY!

"Smiling shyly at him he stared at my pussy, what little he could actually see at his angle. Realizing he was busted he blushed. I feigned a blush of my own to make him feel at ease. Acting as if I hadn't considered my skirt to reveal so much I flared my eyes and grit my teeth. putting my foot down I pulled my skirt a bit lower in front and offered a OOPS! SORRY.

"He chuckled and apologized for even looking. I wagged my finger at him as if saying BAD BOY. Giggling I told him I wasn't offended. My fault for wearing the skirt commando. He asked me why I chose to go without. His whispering hard to hear over the sound of the bus I finally patted the seat beside me. Accepting my invitation he jumped up and plopped next to me grinning hard. I joined him and said MUCH BETTER. He asked me again why I went without panties. I shrugged and told him I liked the feel of freedom. That and I was honest, I liked showing off.

"NICE! He replied with a pucker. SHOW AWAY. He added. I grinned and said WHY? As if I didn't know. His answer was the usual, BECAUSE YOU'RE HOT. I knew that. LOL! With mischief lending a hand I led off with dangling my spaghetti strap on my camisole. He eyed my shoulder, then my cleavage. I shook my tits just for meanness. His eyes bulged at their dance. NO BRA? He asked. DUH! OF COURSE NOT. He whistled under his breath. I shyly asked him if that was enough and he turned sideways in his seat with a curious glint in his eye. You know I was open to more but he didn't. LOL!

"Continuing my mission I looped the other shoulder strap off to my bicep. Being silk the top slipped lower over my cleavage offering a delightful bulge. I crushed my tits together making the camisole slither even lower. His expression was of both amazement and eagerness. He wasn't even worried about what other people might say. You know I wasn't. LOL! Not that anybody could see me easily now that he was in the aisle seat. Sheepishly I said ENOUGH?

"Begging took over and he just outright asked me if he could see my tits. I added to my act of shy tepidness and told him YOU CAN PULL THE SHIRT DOWN iF YOU WANT. He immediately shivered and checked out his surroundings before reaching over to guide my shirt down over my tits. Nipples popping out I heard him whisper HOLY SHIT! THOSE ARE PERFECT. I nibbled my lower lip and softly whispered YOU THINK SO?

"A nod was all I got. I was in no hurry to pull my shirt back up. I wanted to know if he was going to grope me. They're right here fella. Grope away. LOL! Watching him contemplate his next move was kind of funny. His hands rose and fell to his lap twice. Eying his hands I caught my first glimpse of erection. GOOD GIRL. I thought. I was doing my job well. Finally, he was gentleman enough to ask if he could touch them. HELL YES! I didn't say. LOL! Instead I softly trembled and waited on him to accept my silent challenge. Here goes. His hand finally got enough confidence and palmed my right breast closest to him. I melted on first squeeze. Whispering OMG! made him realize I was happy he did it. After a few good squeezes he toyed with the nipple. I made sure he heard a soft moan. My destructive gaze lured him in to squeeze both breasts. I broke the silence with MY NAME IS VIOLET. He swallowed dryly and introduced himself as I'M MITCH. We both ended up saying HI at the same time. Laughing about it I lowered my gaze while he was looking me in the eye.

"DID I DO THAT? I pointed at his lap with innocence. He followed my finger and chuckled, telling me YOU KNOW YOU DID. We both blushed as the bus screeched to a halt and people either got on or off. A woman behind us got up to leave but I didn't cover up. Mitch did that for me with his body. Go me. LOL! Once the woman walked past us Mitch sat back giving me room again. I giggled and said MY HERO. He shrugged and embraced the role.

"Looking out my window for bearings I calculated I still had fifteen minutes or so to toy with Mitch. I asked him if I made him miss his stop. He said no that he was going downtown. I perked up and asked The Mall? He said yes. OMG! I shifted sideways in my own seat giggling. ME TOO. Awesome maybe I could continue this tease with Mitch longer. ARE YOU JUST GOING TO HANG OUT OR GOING TO WORK? Please be to hang out. LOL! He satisfied my curiosity by saying MEETING FRIENDS. I fidgeted a bit. GUY FRIENDS OR GIRLFRIEND?

"NO GIRLFRIEND. TWO BUDDIES. He then offered YOU CAN HANG WITH US IF YOU WANT TO. I did but I said MAYBE. I'M GOING CLOTHING SHOPPING. PROBABLY BORING FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS. He didn't appear bored, going so far as to ask me if I were buying clothes like I was wearing. I laughed and said THE SEXIER THE BETTER. He couldn't agree more. I then told him that I intended to stop later at an Adult Bookstore and buy myself my very first toy. He jumped at the thought looking around us at the outside world. Gathering our current location he said THERE'S A STORE THREE BLOCKS UP, TWO BLOCKS SOUTH. I brightened at the idea of taking Mitch with me to shop for a toy. LET'S GO.

"Pulling myself together we tripped the rope above our seat to inform the driver to let us off. We would catch another bus later. I had all day. As the driver pulled over and opened the door I took the lead and intentionally left the back of my skirt up to reveal my lower butt cheeks. All the way down the aisle I let everyone see them. Mitch kept his distance to admire me from behind. GOOD BOY MITCH! I wanted all eyes on my sexy ass. Waving at the driver, a large black man even he checked me out. I know I heard him say DAAAMN! LOL!

"Joining me on the corner I got my first really good look at Mitch. He was taller than I thought. Pointing South he led me through a crosswalk. I noticed cars at the red light watching and I fluttered my fingers at them. A cab driver tooted his horn. Mitch knew I loved teasing even more than I admitted. On our walk toward the bookstore we chatted more. I told him I worked for the Park District. He said he worked at a Pool and Patio store. Suggesting I stop by for a swim after hours, that they had an actual pool set up indoors for customers. I told him I'd rather swim while it's open. He chuckled and said that the owner was a pervert so he might make that happen. LOL! Skinny dipping here I come. MAYBE!

"We laughed all the way to the store. Just before we went inside he told me to hang on that he needed to text his friends that he would be late. I told him to let them know a hot girl hijacked his bus. LOL! He found inspiration in that and asked if we could take a selfie together. I jumped at the chance. We hugged close to each other as he held his camera high over us. At a downward angle he could capture my cleavage. I crushed my tits together hard for the best pic he could capture that included our faces. After four attempts we decided on the best shot and he sent it to his friends. DROOL BITCHES! LOL!

"Entering the store I found myself in absolute awe of the walls of toys and clothing. OMG! Micro miniskirts. Red and Plum colored. MINE ALL MINE! Tight dresses with laces up the side revealing flesh. MINE ALL MINE! One orange, one white, one black. I'M IN HEAVEN! Even a school girl red plaid skirt. Hmmm! Naaa! I didn't wanna roleplay like any schoolgirl. I could have spent a fortune on clothes just right here without going to the mall.

"Mitch told me to try on a dress. I grinned instantly and found a changing room. Being an adult store of course only a curtain blocked the view of every perv in the store. The curtain itself was a thin white fabric that offered a silhouette of the person in the room under the bright lighting. Not transparent mind you but pretty darn close. The base of the curtain was probably knee high so anyone looking could get a good view of my gorgeous legs. Obviously the owner of this store wanted to give his customers shows like this. SO HOT!

"Before entering the room I scanned about the store and noticed seven guys wandering. Each glancing my way curiously. I mean even without my boosted ego I know I'm sexy. Guys catch eye of me pretty fast. I snickered at Mitch and said WATCH THIS. I lifted my dress toward each of the men then pointed toward the room. Drawing them in like a moth to the flame I went inside just prior to their arrival. I overheard Mitch tell them that I like to tease. They laughed and replied with things like WELL WE LIKE TO WATCH and YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS BEAUTIFUL. I let them think he was lucky. He was. LOL!

"Inside with the curtain closed I left it open about two inches. I was curious to see if they would stoop so far as to try and see me strip through the opening. My bet was yes. LOL! Taking my shirt off over my head slowly I wondered just how well they could see me. Nibbling my lip I wiggled my body to slither my stretchy skirt down to my shoes and off. Only in my shoes now I eyed the curtain. Nobody had peeked yet. Suddenly, the light in my room grew brighter, obviously the owner had a dimmer switch at the counter. OMG! By being so bright this silly ass sheet for a curtain might actually go see through. YAY! LOL!

"I heard guys go OHHHH YEAH! I shivered and decided what the hell let's dance for them. LOL! Like I had for Patrick last night I sang POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME in my mind. Hands in my hair I gyrated my hips, turning my back to the curtain and bending over. Squeezing my tits, even touching myself as if they were really seeing me do it. Maybe they were. God I hope so. LOL! This makes me want to masturbate. Hearing Mitch say WORK IT VIOLET made me laugh. I chuckled and asked CAN YOU SEE ME FROM OUT THERE?

"Every guy out there answered YES or CLOSE ENOUGH. Yesssssssss! I continued my dance when I heard a cell play music. It was the song HERE I GO AGAIN by Whitesnake. Love it. I danced hard. I even went so far as to grab the curtain and press my body into it letting the cloth follow my contours. I know my nipples had to have poked out on their side of the curtain. As I lingered there I felt fingers pinch my nips. OMG! I laughed WAS THAT YOU MITCH? I heard No. OH SHIT! LOL!

"I'M PUTTING MY DRESS ON NOW I informed them. I heard guys go AWWWW! I felt badly that I disappointed them. I added FASHION SHOW JUST HANG ON hoping to regain their interest. Slipping into the orange dress with crisscrossing laces up the sides, I got instantly wet at my appearance in a small mirror on the wall next to me. I was sexy as fuck. Like my micro mini skirt, the hem of this dress hugged my hips. My nipples stuck out like bullets. Time to show the guys. Opening the curtain I got more than I had bargained for. There were now ten guys watching me including Mitch. Every one of them had their cellphones out recording me. I offered a shocked expression, but I quickly let them know by my sexual poses that I was okay with it. Mitch was laughing his ass off. Even the guy we passed by at the checkout counter was standing there. All 300 pounds of flab, beard, and sweat. Oh well. He was letting me get away with this. THANKS.

"HOW DO I LOOK? I wanted rave reviews dammit! I got whistles and more DANCE FOR US. The song was still playing. I CAN DO THAT. LOL! Moving out amongst them I rubbed up against three different guys. Cocks were mighty even if they were concealed. Bending over one guys crotch I wiggled my butt. I know the hem was moving higher up my cheeks but I didn't bother to stop it. Let them get a good look. Standing tall, hands in my platinum blond hair I explored their eyes, trying my best to give them a worthy cell show. Let these guys go home and jerk off to me. LOL! Glad I could help.

"Dancing toward Mitch I winked at him and rubbed my chest on his. HOW AM I DOING BOYFRIEND? I winked again. He smirked and said TRY THE WHITE DRESS ON. He lifts the dress from where I had draped it, having only taken the orange one into the dressing room. I claimed it and started to move toward the room. Before I could Mitch grabbed my arm and made a suggestion I didn't see coming. TRY IT ON OUT HERE.

"WHAT? OH BOY! I looked around at my audience and every one of them began encouraging me. One dared me. I fanned my face with both hands uncertain if I should. I wanted to but I got a cold chill suddenly. What if these guys got too aggressive with me? Could...would Mitch save me or escalate things like suggesting I even do this. As Whitesnake faded away Bon Jovi kicked in with I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU. This song was slower and kind of sexy. Ironically, I was there for them. LOL! They were here for me. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

"Turning my back to them I tossed the white dress back at Mitch and stuck my tongue out at him. I told him YOU OWE ME BIG BUDDY. He grinned like the devil and nodded. Dancing seductively to the song at first, I peered over my shoulder to watch their reaction. The cells were going strong. Nervous but so horny I was having trouble not wanting to get this dress I was wearing off faster. I needed this to be erotic and sexy. Not a quickie strip and run for cover. Lifting my hemline over my ass I heard instant FUCK THAT ASS IS TIGHT and another WORK IT. I'm going, I'm going. LOL!

"Up to my waist now I bend over a little to offer a hint of my tight pussy. FUCK YES! I heard loudly. OMG! I love hearing their praise. Middle of my back I dance seductively swaying my ass from side to side. Shoulders high my boobs topple out from under the material. TITS WE HAVE TITS! I hear vividly. Over my head and off I held the dress in front of me using my arms to mask my nipples. Letting the dress dangle in front of me to hide my pussy I turned and faced my audience with a cougar stare. Eying Mitch I marched seductively toward him and stood on tiptoe to kiss him on the lips. Catching him off guard I instantly abandoned him and threw the orange dress over his shoulder. HELLO GENTLEMEN.

"With zero nervousness by now I danced to the song as erotically as I could. Moving amongst the ten I did as I had earlier and rubbed up on them. Holding my tits in my palms squeezing them I watched the starvation in their eyes. As I rubbed my ass on one man's crotch I felt his hands on my hips. OMG! The touching has begun.

"Looking up at the guy, I bit my lower lip and winked. SHIT! I'm only antagonizing him. Moving on before he got too overconfident I faced the presumed owner of the store. As large as he was I felt safer with him for some reason. He was jolly like a dark haired Santa Clause. It suddenly occurred to me that this Santa might give me presents for my show. LOL! That would be so cool. Dancing with my hands in my hair before him I said HI SANTA. He chuckled and said NAUGHTY OR NICE THIS YEAR VIOLET? He had heard Mitch call me by name earlier. I replied with a shy kiddy like voice I'M A REALLY GOOD GIRL SANTA.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers