I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 07

Story Info
"TREATED LIKE A DOG. I FEEL SOOOO USED. I'M GOOD WITH THAT."
9.4k words
4.47
16.1k
7
3

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"I've hid out in my room all week long recovering from my gangbangs. I was sore as hell those first three days afterwards. Other than going to work acting moody until my co-workers gave me room, I've isolated away from even my family. You would think I was ashamed of myself but doggonit I wasn't. I was terrified I'd need to buy a pregnancy test. I did manage to stop by Planned Parenthood and get on the pill. We'll see if I can weather the storm. I calculated that out of 34 guys at least seven of them came inside me. If not pregnant I'll probably contract an STD. Nobody to blame but myself. That's why I stayed away from the family. I didn't want to give David anything IF I had something hiding. No itching. No breakouts. Maybe I got lucky. Who knows. I do need to slow down. My teasing has gone full circle. Sex is a must now.

"Y'know what? I'm not even in the mood to write this...I'll continue this next week. Bare with me people. I love letting you in on my adventures. If you don't hear from me again it's because I'm knocked up and locked up. Because I won't show my face for the next 9 months. I'll get back with you I promise. Better or worse. LOVE YOU GUYS. MUAH.

**************

"...And I'm back. Sorry it took a few weeks. I've been hella busy between work and YAY ME I had my period. No bambinos for me. THANK GOD. I waited to fill you guys in on what's been going on until after my period faded away. It lasted longer than normal but at least it came and went. Sorry if I'm grossing you guys out. I'm just happy it came along. I was scared there for a week. No outbreaks either. Maybe just maybe this newbie slut dodged a bullet.

"So...during my time away from you I went out for pizza with Jamie. Pretty simple date overall. I fessed up that it was me that answered my door in my bra and panties. I promised him my next ordered pizza I would request him and show him everything. He grinned and said He'd be ready. Other than a kiss goodbye nothing else special. Innocent date after all, it proved that Jamie was nothing more than teasing material. I didn't really even want to fuck the guy. So don't hold your breath on hearing that story. LOL! Grrrrrrrr! Who knows I might change my mind. LOL!

"I needed these past few weeks to recover my sanity. If we do the math and add up the guys that either fucked me or just touched me a few weekends back the number is mind blowing. Definitely a reality check to be more careful. Let's see, 34 guys at the mall fucked me. More watched. At the lumber yard six played men with me while Mitch and his two friends observed. Santa's adult bookstore 10 guys fucked me. That's one shy of 50 guys. SWEET BABY JESUS! I shiver at the number. No more of that. LOL! We'll see. The itch might come back.

"Over the past few weeks while I was recuperating I've brushed off every guy that I was texting. Oh I texted them and sent simple pics but I didn't hook up at all. Some knew of my period but I wasn't ready to get fucked during red tide. Yucky. It astonished me how many guys actually volunteered to do me even on my monthly. Some said they'd eat me out even. EWWWWWW! NOT. Someday maybe. LOL! I suppose trying everything was in the cards eventually. Not at the moment though.

"My future stepbrothers have been begging me to come hang out on campus with them. Come on guys you know I can't get into bars. As an alternative they said I could go with them to FRAT PARTIES. Hmmm? That could be fun. My biggest fear was Troy and Brad taking me anally. That scared the hell out of me. Like everything else I knew it would happen eventually, but shouldn't that be on my terms? Not on the first guy that randomly takes it against my will. NOPE NOT READY.

"At least the brothers only wanted me to themselves, as far as I know. I hoped that would stay the case. With other girls in school I really figured they would have given up on me by now. Nope! Every day I get WHERE'S MY NAKED PIC? They've never been this attentive toward anything. LOL! WHY ME? I might break down and go back with them if they show up today to do laundry. I can always take a bus home if they won't bring me back. I've been cooped up long enough. Time to spread my...wings. LOL

"After breakfast I sent Troy a text and said to come get me. He hasn't messaged back so I'm going to go take a shower and get ready just in case. I still had loads of cash from the gangbang gifts. I've remained frugal for a rainy day. With what shopping I did do at the mall I only spent $400. Not only that but since then I've gotten another paycheck from the Park District. Rolling in dough. Oh by the way...that bed that Lyle gave me I had him deliver it to Curt. My bed was pretty new and comfy as it was. Not only that how would I have explained the bed to my Mom and David? It was better to be charitable. LOL! He needed it more than I did. Otherwise it would have went to Goodwill.

"I spent two hours getting showered and putting on my makeup and such. I painted my nails red this time. Planning on wearing a new red dress with laces down the side revealing my bare sides. No bra, no panties. I intended to be the sexiest bitch on campus. Wearing only a towel tied around my body I prowled the house texting Brad this time. Somebody had better get back to me or I'm making other plans. Tons of guys were begging to date me AKA bed me. LOL! I was ready now. I had even gotten boxes of condoms when I went on birth control. Time to wizen up.

"While in the kitchen I heard the back door open but not close. I knew Mom and David had gone out for lunch together at the Country Club so it had to be Troy or Brad. Carrying my bottle of water I opted to see who it was. Wow! Both brothers. They must have ridden home together. Troy started a load of laundry so I grilled Brad as to why neither of them texted me back. They were busy is all I got. I asked them if they still wanted me to come party with them and they said ABSOLUTELY. Guess I had better go get dressed then I told them. Before I could even turn away Troy grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed and whined WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Brad opening the door for Troy as he carried me out to his SUV. I'M NOT DRESSED TROY I griped wearing a towel and nothing else. Not even socks or slippers. Just that large towel which was already loosening in my struggle.

"Tossing me into the backseat Troy left me with Brad, who rode back there with me. They even put my seatbelt on me. I asked WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? All I got was we have a mission for you and to shut up until we got to campus. I bitched back saying SO I'M GOING TO WEAR NOTHING BUT A TOWEL TO A FRAT PARTY? Brad laughed and said SURE IT'S A TOGA PARTY. Uh huh! I don't buy it Brad. Now don't get me wrong I wasn't opposed to my attire. I just worried about this so called mission. That sounded like nothing but trouble.

"I prefer to know what I'm getting into. Of course that hasn't always been available to me in any of my adventures unless I instigate it. Did I intend to get gangbanged twice in one day? No, but I knew the risks that it might happen as things progressed. I really doubt Brad and Troy plan anything like that. Again, these guys are acting awful possessive of me lately. I'm not the someday stepsister anymore. I'm being treated as if they own me. While it's fine by me that they want to roleplay that kind of thing but in reality No better fucking me No. That word is always tough for me to use. LOL!

"As Troy drove us through Indy toward Purdue University I tried again to understand what they had in store for me. Close to the dorms Brad turned to me and retrieved something from a pouch attached to the back of the front seats. Showing me what it was made me nervous. He had a cute pink dog collar. As if I needed to guess what he intended to do with it Brad moved closer to me and told me to lift my hair so he could put it on me. Ummm! I'm no dog Brad. WHAT THE HELL?

"Regardless I rolled my eyes and did as he asked. Once it was on I felt sort of degraded, yet I was intrigued at the same time. You people know me I've had mixed feelings about everything I do. My right from wrong attitude usually ends up in the wrong more often than not. Spooked a bit I asked Brad why I was wearing a collar. He told me because I was their slave for the weekend. Sooo roleplay then? He said sure. What did that entail I asked. He said first off shut the fuck up until spoken to. Secondly he curled his fingers up under my collar and drew me toward him. Brow to brow he informed me that they knew about my gangbang. WHAT?????????? HOLY SHIT. HOW?

"This was so going to go badly for me. There was no way that they could keep that kind of secret. I asked how they knew about it. He proceeded to show me video on his cell taken at the mall within the mattress store. For five minutes he played video of one guy after another fucking me silly. I wept a bit almost ashamed. I didn't want to start begging so I only said this one. JUST DON'T TELL MY MOM. Troy from the front seat looked at me in his rearview mirror and added his input THEN I GUESS YOU DO WHATEVER WE FUCKING TELL YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE HUH? Great!

"THAT'S A LONG TIME TROY I said. Brad patted me on the cheek and got my attention back. He furthered the threat saying PUT UP A FIGHT I SEND THIS VIDEO STRAIGHT TO HER. ARE WE CLEAR? I nodded with a scowl of DO I HAVE A CHOICE? Obviously not. As I sulked I tried to figure out who might have betrayed me. It had to have been one of Mitch's friends, in some fashion they all knew him even if it was through other friends. Any of those guys could have been students. Probably 50% of the guys there were college age. I so wasn't thinking of anything such as this ever happening. I was just so caught up in succeeding at my mall teasing that when it turned on me there was no turning back. Sucks to be me. No LOL this time. MOTHER FUCKER!

"For me to ever get out of this I'll end up having to confess everything to Mom. Well, not about David and I. Doing that would ruin us. I AM SO FUCKING STUPID IT'S UNREAL. This was the beginning of a long drawn out nightmare. Brad and Troy were going to use me anytime they needed something, be it sex with them or with their friends. Hell they would probably whore me out for gas money. Doomed, I'm doomed. Just get through the weekend Violet then you can figure out how best to get out of this shit. Damn this collar is itchy.

"Wait a minute. Why are we driving past the dorms? Where are you taking me? I sat there sweating over what their intentions were. Leaving campus on the other side Troy drove into some residential housing, these were really nice homes. Who lives here I wondered. Stopping in front of a large white two story with a well taken care of yard Troy pulled to a curb. Brad unhooked my seatbelt then got out while Troy remained in the vehicle. Snapping his fingers to exit through his door I crawled across and stepped out. Tightening my towel noting the sounds of lawnmowers and dogs barking. The neighborhood was pretty active. People washing cars, kids playing frisbee, people just walking the sidewalks. I felt embarrassed that they were seeing me in a towel. At least I was covered.

"As I stood to the left of the opened door Brad reached into the seat pouch again, this time pulling up a leash. I should have seen this coming. I was being treated like a dog. Hooking the clip to my collar Brad puckered his lips and made kissing noises at me. FOLLOW ME POOCH. Ugh! I was led up the homes walk straight to the front door. Ringing the doorbell it only took a few minutes for a short pudgy older man to answer the door. Ewww! Combed over hair. WHAT THE FUCK.

"Motioning us inside quickly to avoid too much notice the man shut the door. Brad referred to him as Professor Harmon and told him A PROMISE IS A PROMISE. Harmon concurred looking me over. So creepy. Brad turned the leash handle over to the Professor and said SHE'S YOURS FOR ONE HOUR. CAN I BE GUARANTEED AN A+ ON MY FINAL? Harmon told him that depended on my cooperation. In turn Brad pointed at me and said WHATEVER HE TELLS YOU TO DO YOU HAD BETTER DO IT. AM I CLEAR VI?

"I nodded reluctantly and whispered YES. GOD PLEASE DON'T LET THIS GUY MAKE ME DO SOME SERIOUSLY SICK SHIT. Removing my towel Brad took it with him. I shivered while standing there nude in front of this sicko. Once Brad took off the Professor smiled at me and said DON'T BE AFRAID I WON'T HURT YOU. JUST PLAY ALONG. Pouting I nodded as he led me to the kitchen of the home and told me to get down on my hands and knees. Unclasping my leash at least I was free of that. Patting me on top of my head he referred to me as GOOD GIRL. Careful dickwad I bite.

"WOULD YOU CARE FOR A DRINK OF WATER? I nodded without a word. Going to his refrigerator he brought out a bottle of water. I was thirsty so good timing Pops. Opening the bottle for me he starts to hand it to me then frowned. Instead he opened his cabinet and produced...YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...a fucking dog bowl? Pouring the water into it he brought it to me and sat it on the floor. I looked at it, then him with a look of NO WAY. He made a tsking sound and took a cellphone from his pants pocket. I knew he was going to call Brad. Whining I yelped like a dog to distract him. A smile made him lower the phone. Rolling my eyes I bent down over the bowl and put my face into it. Lapping the water with my tongue I almost wanted to laugh. This was sort of hilarious.

"FUCK IT! Might as well give him what he wants. I wag my ass like a dog as I continued drinking. Kneeling beside me he stroked my hair and said MAGNIFICENT. WOULD YOU LIKE A DOGGY TREAT? I yelped and sat up on my legs. Panting like a dog just seemed like the thing to do. LOL! Never going to live this down.

"The Professor stood up and YEP HERE GOES he unzips his pants and brings out his cock. Not a hefty dick but for his age decent. He proceeded to tell me that little blue pill has worked wonders. OH SHIT! LOLOLOL! I just nodded yet again and watched him stroke his chew toy. wagging it at me I got the message. I'M GOING TO KILL THE LARABEE BROTHERS. Hesitant until he raises his cell again I scooted closer and fondled his cock until he sighs. PUT YOUR PAWS DOWN. WORK FOR YOUR TREAT. Ummm k!

"Without using my hands I licked his crown until he muttered THAT'S BETTER. GOOD GIRL. For the next ten minutes I sucked his cock. COME ON CUM ALREADY. It wasn't in the cards. As he grumbled he finally just dropped his pants and stepped out of them. His feet were only wearing black socks. Ewww! White hairy legs with boney knees. Boxers removed next he then began unbuttoning his shirt. Off it went which left him in a dingy white wife beater. He left that on. Reattaching the leash he led me on all fours through his house and up a carpeted staircase. Down a hallway to his Master bedroom. Yep he has every intention of fucking me. OH FUCKING JOY.

"Patting the mattress I crawled up then stood on hands and knees waiting on whatever he was going to do. Removing the wife beater to only remain in socks he lay down on his bed, scooting around me to the middle. LICK ME ALL OVER he ordered as my leash draped over me. Whimpering I began at his calves and worked my way up. Outer thighs first then inside. Nuzzling his dick I licked his balls then focused on his other leg before coming back to his balls again. I tried swallowing his dick but he scolded me with I SAID LICK EVERY INCH OF ME. Stunned I proceeded through his pubes and lapped my tongue all across his stomach and chest. A hairy fucking body let me tell you. Can I vomit now?

"Raising his arms he motioned me toward his armpits. REALLY? COME ON DUDE. I closed my eyes and just did it. Nothing like the taste of deodorant. At least his cologne smelled nice. Licking his entire arm I crossed his neckline and survived a second armpit. GAG! Arm, elbow, hand, fingers. Retracing my steps to his shoulder I stopped until he lifted his chin to reveal his throat. Going in. Over his esophagus around the neck, up to his earlobes. Grrr! Even his ears. INSIDE. FUCK! Ear wax is nasty. I might just commit suicide after this crap. He couldn't be licking me instead could he? LOL!

"I did it. Not happy about it but it's over with. FACE he directs me. Is he going to kiss me when I get to his lips? I licked his chin then both cheeks, over his mouth but no kiss. Hmmm! Should I be offended? LOL! I continued over his nose, eyebrows, forehead. Halting again he just rolled over. OTHER SIDE he instructed. Man my mouth was dry. Head to waist I finished my job. Reaching his ass I winced. SO GROSS! WHY ME? WHY? Sucking it up I continued. licking both ass cheeks, and hips. Before I headed to his legs he reached around to grab his ass cheeks prying them apart. EVERYWHERE I heard. Time to puke. I choked and said I CAN'T.

"Cell raised he shows me Brad's number. I'D HATE TO FAIL BRADLEY he sighed. GODAMMIT! It took every ounce of will to force me between those disgusting cheeks. At least he was clean. Licking an ass hole is so not fun. Of course he would say LICK THAT REALLY GOOD. Exhaling loudly I completed that mission to his satisfaction. He praised me for my dedication. It certainly made him happy. At least one of us was. GOD I NEED TO BRUSH AND GARGLE. Looking at his bedside clock I kind of calculated that I still had twenty minutes. I was running out of body to lick. Finalizing his legs he rolls back over again and told me SIT ON MY COCK. Here we go. Fucking him was just as horrible as it sounded. I straddled him and rode him as he rubbed my legs. After five minutes his hands guided my upper body over his. My tits crushing into that birds nest of chest hair kind of tickled. Palming my face he whispers. MAKE LOVE TO ME.

"Siggggggghhhhhh! Fourteen minutes left. KISS ME YOU FOOL. Our lips molded and shockingly Grampa was a pretty good kisser. I gyrated sensually on his dick as his hands roamed my body. This leash is so in the way. LOL! Why am I laughing inside? Rolling us over he opts to fuck me missionary. With sweet tender thrusts and kissing me as if he loved me, I hate to admit it but this was kind of nice. GOOD GOD WHAT AM I SAYING????? CUM ALREADY SO I CAN GET THE HELL OUT OF...HELL.

"With five minutes to spare he nuts inside me. Again no fucking condom. As he pulls out he sits up on his knees and tells me to use my muscle control to show him his jizz. WHAT? WHOA! Never tried this before. Nodding I did my best until I hear him say THERE IT IS. CREAMPIE. He lowers into my pussy and eats me out tasting his own cum. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

"I hear his cell ring and close my eyes. Answering it Professor Harmon said ON OUR WAY DOWN BRADLEY. YES SHE PERFORMED PERFECTLY. PERHAPS I WILL ASK FOR HER AGAIN. I smiled for his benefit as we crawled out of bed. In my mind I was saying NO FUCKING WAY AM I DOING YOU AGAIN. GET A DOG BITCH BOY. NO LOVE HERE. He put his pants on with underwear and took my leash guiding me downstairs on all fours again. Rug burn sucks.

"Opening the front door Brad saw me on all fours and laughed. Standing up I ripped the leash out of the Professor's hand and handed the lead to Brad. Harmon laughed and slapped my ass. Thanking Brad instead of me he shuts the door. I stood nude on his front step as a jogger sprinted by Troy's SUV. At least he didn't see me. Too bad he was kind of cute. LOL!

"Brad handed me my towel and I wrapped up. Returning with him to the SUV I got in and buckled myself up. Brad removed the leash and put it away. Troy chuckled HOW'D IT GO? Both barrels I flipped them both off. Troy humorously laughed and added I THINK THAT'S A FUCK ME INVITATION TO BOTH OF US BRO. Brad smirked SHE NEEDS A BATH FIRST. I refused to smile at them as I said AND A FIFTH OF VODKA TO GARGLE.

"Troy pulled from the curb and this time returned to campus. The dorms looked pretty active. Students everywhere. I shook my head and said WHAT NOW? GONNA MAKE ME HUMILIATE MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE STUDENT BODY? TAKE A SHIT IN THE YARD? Of course they had to say THAT'S NOT A BAD IDEA. My eyes flared I WAS KIDDING. DON'T DO THAT PLEASE.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers