I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 11

Story Info
"BLOCK PARTY? I LOVE PARTIES. NO COCK BLOCKING THOUGH. I WANT THEM ALL. LOL!"
6.5k words
4.18
10.6k
7
4

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

"Careless Violet. I'm getting too comfortable in my parading around naked. As I filled you in last adventure I had a huge fantasy fulfilled at the mall. Kind of my retracing my steps by going further than I did the first time I was there. Unlike the first time I needed to push my limits and with the help of my many admirers I took it beyond what I expected. Right in front of freaking everyone. OMG! I just can't stop. If I could live naked every second of every day I would. After as many cocks as I've had the last month I shouldn't be able to walk. LOL. Who needs to walk when I can dance.

After Jason and Fred dropped me back home I started for my house. Halfway across the yard our sprinkler system activated. The water attacking me felt wonderful. I certainly needed a good shower, I had dried cum even in my ear canals. LOL. Tossing my clothes and clutch purse out of range I danced in the rain as if I were ten years old again. All I needed was a bar of soap.

I didn't think I had been goofing off so long but obviously so. In my frolicking I heard something land next to my feet. Yelping at the unexpected arrival I cringed behind a two hand cover up of my tits and twat. Before looking around I found my skipped stone. Sure enough it was a bar of Zest. Where in the hell did that come from? What a cooinkydink. Trajectory meant it came from behind me so I shivered and turned slowly. I have zero idea how I missed our next door neighbor Lyle out washing his fancy sports car. Lyle was a Lawyer so he had money coming out of his Jaguar's ears. LOL. Cringing a bit I saw him grinning and waving at me. Welp! Fun times over. No way would Lyle keep his yap shut. He and my Mom were friends. Of course, even though he flirts with her, he does look at me quite a lot when I see him out or he sees me.

Before I could even say OH SHIT out loud, Lyle yelled across our properties and said BRING THAT SOAP BACK WHEN YOU'RE CLEAN. I wondered why he even carried a bar of soap. Who uses a bar of Zest to wash a car? I'd find out later that he spotted me while inside his home grabbing a beer. He had a powder room close to the front door and he snatched a new bar up just to catch me off guard. That was why I didn't see him when I got dropped off. He had been inside but on his way back out. Perfect timing. RIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT!

There was no lying about why I was outside streaking, he saw me getting dropped off. I could just run indoors but dammit, now that I see him toasting me with his beer bottle I feel obligated to see where his minds at on ratting me out. I decided to work it a bit first. Bending over in front of him I grabbed the bar of soap and followed the sprinklers. Sudsing up I did my best seductive outdoor show that I could, under the circumstances. Mainly just looking pretty and trying to get as clean as I could before walking over to talk to him. I know darn well the odor of sex was horrid. I was so sticky I felt like a human latex glove. Nothing to be proud of. Well, kinda. LOL.

Washing my hair would have to wait for a real shower. Zest was not going to get all the matted strands clean. Way too much dried jizz in my platinum locks. Wet at least hid some of it. I washed my pussy with fingers up inside of me right in front of Lyle. He nodded his approval so I was feeling fortunate. So far.

Showered enough to feel as if I wouldn't repulse him I skipped through the grass and over on to his property. HI was all I needed to say, he took it from there. FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING he said. I didn't want to ask him if he was going to tell my mom. I wanted him to tell me he would keep my secret on his own. MY FRIENDS AND I JUST HAD LOTS OF SEX I admitted nibbling a fingernail nervously. He puckered his lips saying LUCKY FELLAS. I giggled and said I KNOW RIGHT?

YOU HAVE A PRETTY SEXY BODY VIOLET he looked me over as he ceased spraying his car. FUCK IT I thought and replied with AS SEXY AS YOU PICTURED I WOULD LOOK LYLE? I know darn well he's pictured me naked. He nodded as if pondering his answer before adding BETTER ACTUALLY. YOU'VE DEFINITELY GROWN UP. THOSE TITS ARE PERFECT. His mouth was watering more than his garden hose. LOL.

I HAVE HAVEN'T I? I lifted my tits for inspection, more so for my own amusement than for his eyes checking them out up close. SORRY I'M A LITTLE MESSY. I JUST GOT FUCKED REALLY HARD. I bragged just to see his response. If he wasn't repulsed I might just pursue a little more fun. As long as I have time to get inside my house before Mom gets home. David would get me in safely so I had an ace in my holes. LOL! Four of a kind if I had my way. I love poking hands. LOL!

ROUGH DAY, EH? Lyle looked suspicious of my mentioning sex. It might be because of all the dried cum in areas I had missed washing. Namely, my back and shoulders. SKIN LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE PEELING BACK HERE Lyle laughed. I replied with NOPE! LOADS OF CUM. I HAD A GANGBANG. He dropped his jaw and visualized that mental porno. I nodded playfully the entire time he stared at me. Finally, I lifted my bar of Zest and asked him to wash my back. Taking the soap he cleaned me off really good. It was fun being pampered outside in broad daylight where people living around us might see. I knew for a fact nearly every house on our block had at least one horny guy in it. Most of the people around here were divorced or should be. LOL! I've heard my Mom talk about some of them so I'm sure she's made her rounds flirting shamelessly. That, or they've stopped her one time or twenty.

All clean Lyle rinsed me with really cold water. I shivered and watched my nipples grow right before our eyes. Pinching them I winked at the lawyer. SO IF I EVER GET ARRESTED I CAN CALL YOU TO DEFEND ME? He chuckled at my jest and nodded with OR JUST CALL ME. As he lowered his hose I decided to be bold and rush into his arms. Standing on tiptoe I gave him a big wet kiss. My whole body did seeing as I was dripping in tap water. LOL! He dropped his hose and held me close eager to maintain my kiss. Older guy he may be but WOOHOO what a good kisser. I apologized for my breath tasting like jizz. He didn't care in the least. That only made me hornier.

WANNA COME INSIDE? He asked. I told him YOU CAN CUM INSIDE. LOL! I did make a stipulation though and hoped I didn't turn him away. YOU CAN FUCK ME BUT IT HAS TO BE OUTSIDE. I wanted the thrill of people watching. Damn my exhibitionist side. LOL! He had to ponder that request, looking all around him. He noted activity had increased since bathing me. Luckily, he felt comfortable in using his body to block cars that he knew might see me. All good! I wasn't thinking that's for sure. I just lived for the wet dream Big Daddy. LOL!

Lyle turned his back to traffic and unzipped his cargo shorts pointing for me to do the rest. Crouching in front of him I looked up with my best erotic gaze and fondled through his zipper until I found gold. Stroking a fairly large cock for effect I observed his facial reaction. The older guy definitely needed a good hand job if nothing else. We'll see if I can push that further. LOL! Come on I'm barely 18 this is his lucky day. He knew I was of age because Mom threw me a birthday party just before I graduated High School. Banner and balloons on the front lawn. He even wished me happy birthday and gave me $20. I was rich. LOL! I wonder if I could get $200 for this hand job? Dang I sound like a hooker more and more.

Bringing out his cock it was at least six inches. Small by my usual standards. LOL! The guys I've encountered were all beasts. It's nice to know there are a few smaller economy sizes out there. LOL! I massaged him nice and hard until his mushroom got really purple. Just to make him sigh I puckered my lips and kissed it saying THERE I KISSED YOUR BOOBOO. He huffed back with MIGHT TAKE SOME CPR TO KEEP HIM GOING. I fidgeted a bit as if studying it before an intentional pouty face HE LOOKS AS IF HE IS IN PAIN. Lyle nodded and replied with EXCRUCIATING. I shook my head goofily with a childlike voice I CAN FIX THAT. Mouth wide I swallowed as much of Lyle as I could. Come on six went in easy. LOL! After a few minutes the lawyer used both hands and held the back of my head and face fucked me a good five minutes. I took it like a good little slut. As he unloaded down my throat we both heard whistles. Only my bulging eyes darted about trying to locate my wolves. It wasn't until Lyle released me that I could look, if I could only see due to my weeping eyes. He fucked me so hard they were watering like he'd sprayed my face with his hose. Close enough. LOL!

As Lyle put his dick away he motioned me to look toward the next door driveway. Outside stood neighbor Bill and his friend Colby. They had just come home from a jog by the looks of sweat and breathing heavily. That or they were just happy to see me nakie after my living next to Bill and being sexy hot 24/7. LOL! I think their run was the real issue. Recognition of me made the two friends share a grin. I heard Bill say, WELL IF IT ISN'T MAGGIE CALLOWAY'S KID. Colby barely knew me having only seen me once or twice coming home from work in my Park District outfit. All he knew was that I was a hot piece of barely legal ass. YES I AM!

Bill kept to his property line as he struck up a conversation with Lyle, YOU SURE ABOUT THIS LYLE? Too which the lawyer confirmed, SHE'S OLD ENOUGH TO MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS. SHE WANTED MY DICK, I GAVE IT TO HER. ISN'T THAT RIGHT VIOLET? Remaining on my knees I nodded excitedly, wagging my tongue at them as if a dog suffering from heat. My dog routine went over perfectly, Colby bending forward as if holding a Scooby snack in his fingers, coaxing me to their side of the yard. COME HERE POOCH. LET'S SEE YOU WAG THAT TAIL.

Bill wasn't sure what to make of things. I could tell as he looked up and down the street at nearly a dozen guys casting favorable thumbs up that it still worried him. I focused on Colby, Bill could still open up more. On my way Colby. LOL! On all fours I seductively crossed Lyle's yard wagging my heart shaped ass from side to side. With my attention on Colby, Lyle caught me off guard with a squirt from his garden hose, his target my butt hole. It made me jump and yelp laughing. That lightened Bill's mood more he was smiling now. Of course, Lyle's squirt gun spicket got them wet too. DON'T COOL THEM OFF LYLE. DAMMIT BOY! LOL!

Here I go again playing canine cunt, just like I did for David's boys when they made me seduce their Professor. He had me doing far worse, even drinking from a dog dish. Here and now I was in charge, so PUPPY POWER! this was fun, volunteering my invisible flea collar just for kicks. RED ROVER, RED ROVER, BEND VIOLET RIGHT OVER. LOL! Woof! Woof!

Reaching their feet I reared up on my knees and licked Colby's hand like a dog, that led to my sucking on his finger like a cock, needs to be a cock Colby. LOL! Patting my hair with a goofy tone of voice Colby blatantly asked DOES PUPPY GIRL WANT A MILKBONE? I yelped playfully and again wagged my cute ass from side to side. Bill halted Colby from dropping his jogging trunks, seeing his reluctance I grit my teeth and snarled at him. Nobody...NOBODY was getting in my way of a meaty treat. LOL! I added I BITE BILL. That made him soften up enough to smirk. Finally, he spoke up, DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW YOU'RE LIKE THIS? I responded with another growl and I snapped my pearl whites at him viciously. Colby laughing came to my rescue, gotta love the Humane Society. LOL! He said I DON'T THINK VIOLET CARES BILLY. I shook my head negatively and barked at Bill. He chuckled and finished his thought with WE WEAR THE MUZZLE THEN, RIGHT FELLAS? Yessssssssss! I trained my owners well. LOL!

Colby wasted no time in lowering his shorts, another healthy six by my galculations. LOL! Five of that flopped out half erect, six soon enough, as he swiftly began stroking it in front of my face. Whimpering all puppy faced as I watched him I moved closer and nuzzled my nose on his crown, pre cum getting my left nostril wet. I ignored it and opened my jaw under him, he abandoned his beast to let me take him into my mouth. Still timid I playfully thrashed his cock from side to side as if playing Tug O War. Bill and Lyle behind me laughed. Colby shook his head and felt his beast rile up. I felt it too, he was literally growing in my throat. I'M SO FUCKING TALENTED. LOL! MILKBONE! MILKBONE!

SHAKE IT TRIXIE Colby chuckled under mild discomfort. I couldn't resist laughing and it made me abandon him just long enough to get over my giggles, then I went for his balls. Dogs like playing ball, right? So...I fetched. LOL! I heard Colby coaxing Bill with COME ON BILLY GET IN HERE. LET'S TRAIN THE POOCH TOGETHER. Train me, huh? We'll see whom trains whom. LOL!

As Bill grew more intrigued he turned his back to the street and blocked me from being seen. Whipping his pecker out I found him full throttle ready. I didn't expect that old fart to be so hung. Damn Oldman. LOL! He was easily 8.5 on the Dictor scale, meaning if that guy fucked me I'd be shaking like Andreas and it would all be his fault. LOL! Reaching up for that big dick I made certain he knew I was in awe of it. He grinned from ear to ear until he finally said INTIMIDATED VIOLET? I fidgeted a bit before shaking my head no and gripping a hold of him. His girth was nearly a pop can in diameter. Wow! BOWOW even.

I can do this guys. No problemo! I'll just jerk both of you off until you cum then I'll chase the next car. Maybe even a firetruck. LOL! BIG RED TRUCK. LOL! Colby missed my blowjob so I offered him a little more. In my peripheral I could see Bill saddened that he wasn't getting the same attention. Breaking from Colby with a wagging tongue to his urethra I challenged myself to give Bill my best. HANGING WITH THE BIG DOGS I giggled then wrapped my lips around Bill's mushroom. Definitely a mouth full but I pressed onward, taking as much of Bill as I could. He showed his appreciation with fingers petting my platinum blond fur. Then, it happened. Bill grew some balls and grabbed the back of my head and face fucked the literal snot out of me. Even I got tired of hearing my gags as my face turned beet red. Bill was on a mission. Colby resorted to just jacking off over my ass as he knelt behind me. DAMMIT COLBY. MY DOGGY DOOR IS RIGHT THERE FUCK ME. Not in the cards, like a good male dog he just sniffed it. LOL!

Five long breathless minutes I heard myself go AWK AWK AWK AWK under Bill's determination. Eventually he nutted in my throat and forced me to swallow every drop. Overheated I felt woozy until Colby shot his load. I didn't even have time to enjoy it thanks to Lyle and his damn water hose. Keeping it clean I guess. LOL! Cold water just chilled me to the bone. I shivered and noted cars honking while driving by. Even with Bill in the way it did look really obvious. Honk away fanboys. Girls maybe. I guess I was Best in Show.

Exhausted but hornier than ever I lay back in the wet grass and act like a dog scratching its back, after a healthy laugh I settled within their circle and began masturbating. MY TURN I giggled and looked up at them as if begging for more attention. I got it as Colby crouched next to me and rubbed my belly, his hand slowly creeping down toward my pubic area. Avoiding my playing hand he merely said THAT'S SUCH A GOOD GIRL. Fuck yeah I am. Moaning as my fingers dipped deep I arched my back while Lyle turned his hose on gentle mist over my chest. So erotic. Guys on the sidewalks now circulated for better views. Bill looked stressed by the gathering but I needed their attention. Whimpering until Bill looked down at me I yelped at him. He caught on to my needs and let the group of three neighbors move in to watch me. No more dog tricks, as the three joined our fun I looked up at them and said SOMEONE FUCK ME PLEASSSSSE.

The three men got spooked yet lingered. Nobody wanted to take the risk so I just continued fucking myself until I squirted out toward their feet. Wore out in the moment I just laid there convulsing and looking totally sexy. I did get applause as the three men opted to run off instead of getting too involved. PUSSIES! Sitting up I let Lyle rinse my face of sweat with that fine mist. Thankful I found the energy to rise and give Bill and Colby a big wet hug. Lyle I gave a smooch to before wiggling away toward the street. I couldn't help myself I danced right in the middle after looking both ways. My neighbors loved me. OH MY GOD! I'VE STARTED A NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH GROUP. LOL!

I won't deny I peed a little knowing the lust they all had for watching me. Guys mowing yards were looking down the street at me. Older guys checking their mailboxes knowing it was getting close to delivery time just to look at me. WHEN YOU GOT IT, YOU GOT IT. LOL! HELL I WANT ME.

Dare I prowl too far from home? While I love the risk, sooner or later someone that doesn't approve is going to raise hell. Do I risk the fact one of them actually does rat me out to my Mom? Lyle said it best I was old enough to make my own decisions but, I like my home. Old enough to be booted out on to the street too. Which is where I just happen to be dancing at the moment. LOL! I feel like my body is listening to that old song Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. At least I'm dancing to it. LOL! Screw Mom. I just wanna have fun too. So do all these horny men. Men just wanna have fun...with cute little me.

OOOOO MAILMAN. He's running on time today. If it's our usual mailman he and I have already met. LOL! He delivered a package David ordered two months ago before I took my teasing to the next level. I was practicing and he was my test subject. That particular day Mom and David were gone to some business matter meeting so I was free to roam in my bra and panties. Slingshot G-string and tiny pirate patch nipple covers. LOL! Only my yummy stuff was covered. It was glorrrrrious.

Yep! That's my male order kind of guy. He's probably 45 but who cares right? Almost every guy drooling over me right now is around that age. I kinda like older guys anyway. Even though my gangbangs have been mostly in the 20-30 range. I've had a good few oldies but goodies. LOL! Still a block away I just lingered at our curb side mailbox and let him discover me posing sexy for him. I'd just kill time waving and blowing kisses at my onlookers. I could still hear Lyle, Bill, and Colby giving me tips on how to flaunt my stuff. As if I needed advice on my slut skills. LOL! At whistles from across the street I mooned them literally bending over and spreading my cheeks. I call this my Hunter's moon, just waiting on dull arrows of the meaty kind, only in this target, maybe this one too. LOL! Yup my fingers took turns pointing at my pussy and my butthole.

Two more mailboxes between me and my cute package. He discovered me because I can see him grinning. His sunglasses couldn't even hide that fact. I planted my elbow on the top of the box and touched my sweet pussy so that I could suck on my taste for him to watch. He did because he was licking his lips. Maybe I'll let him sample my juice. AWESOME IDEA! I CAN OPEN A HIMONADE STAND. LOL! Here he comes...

I REMEMBER YOU The mailman chuckled placing our mail in the box as I opened the door for him. I replied with NO UNDIES THIS TIME. He recalled with I CAN SEE THAT. He lowered his shades to check me out. Boldness kicking in I moved between my mailbox and his postage buggy. Lifting my tits I stood on my tiptoes and offered him a sample. "NIPPLE? I offered. DON'T MIND IF I DO. He laughed and licked both nipples before sucking the left tit. I cooed. LOL! He lifted away just as I let my boobies go in favor of rubbing my wet pussy. Showing him glossy fingers I tempted his lips. He bought it and tasted me. I could not stop smiling. Nervous suddenly, he accidently hit his horn. HONK IF YOU'RE HORNY? I giggled. He smiled and told me that he needed to go before anyone reported this. Saddened I said NOBODY HAS CALLED THE COPS ON ME YET. He fidgeted and added YET. He was right. Dammit. DROP BY SOMETIME AND LICK MY POSTAGE STAMP. LOL! Pulling away I danced in a circle at how fun that was. Whistles all around me drew me like a moth to a flame. FLIT! FLIT! LOL! Okay the fire is everywhere which flame should I fly toward? LOL!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers
12