I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 12

Story Info
"Mom's affairs finally bite her in the ass. Stupid bitch! I mean me. LOL!"
4.2k words
4.36
9k
5
1

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"I don't know why but I'm becoming obsessed with playing with my Mom's boyfriend David. Strangely, I find a comfort when I'm with him. I know it's wrong of me to do this shit behind Mom's back but darn it I just can't stop. Even when she's home I toy with David, he toys with me. Our sexy little secret that we're becoming good at hiding. Come on people you know what happened to us awhile back. Right in front of Mom and she didn't have a clue.

Even when David's sons are home they mess with me in front of her slyly. SO HOT! The Larabee boys are making me crazy these days. I kind of get an intoxicated high when Mom is around and could potentially catch us. I probably shouldn't have admitted that to David. LOL!

Now that he knows the effect it has over me he's always pushing the boundaries. This life can only go downhill over time, I know that but I refuse to deny myself. Disowned or not I'm going to enjoy every last second of it. Apologizing to Mom will never work because darn it...I'm not sorry.

We won't even go into what happened recently when my real dad and true brother caught me streaking and fucking neighbors right on our street. I thought he was going to kill me. I'm not sure why, but he hasn't told Mom about catching me, I'm glad he didn't. Lord I hope Daddy isn't thinking about...I shiver at the thought. Bad enough Chad, my brother took video of my neighbor fucking me over the hood of Daddy's car. I mean I'm okay with that part because I know Chad will share the video with his friends. While I don't know them well I do recall a few studs amongst the bunch. Most of them remember me before I pulled my weight off and changed my style of clothing. I bet they're begging Chad to hook them up now.

I'll worry about that another time. I'm sure I'll get strange texts here soon after Chad sells my number. LOL! Hell I get 50 strange texts a day as it is. Since I began whoring around I've gotten such a fanbase I could probably get away with anything. Trust me I'm eager to see if that's true. For now I'm more curious what David has up his sleeve. He asked me to stay home tonight. Better tonight than next weekend when Daddy wants to take me out to dinner. I can't ignore Daddy after him keeping my secret. Besides, I love my dad. Why did he pat my bare bottom when he came inside Mom's house with me? I mean he did spank me, maybe he felt sorry for doing it. OH MY GOD! STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS.

Okay, I'm composed now. LALALALALALA! LOL! Not totally. Work in progress. Maaaan I hope Daddy's isn't getting ideas. I should have a line drawn somewhere right? It has to be...LALALALALA! I give up.

While I sat stewing in our living room I heard the back door open up. In came Mom looking stressed. I lowered the TV volume and played concerned daughter with EVERYTHING ALRIGHT MOMMY? She kicked her heels off sending them flying, not a good sign. With only a hand held up to silence me she headed outside to our backyard and fired up the hot tub. That usually meant she needed a stress relief badly. Coming back inside she marched past me and right upstairs. Something was really bothering her. Had Daddy come clean about me? No, she would have just yelled GO TO YOUR ROOM. I think I'm still safe.

It was getting dark outside by the time Mom came back down. Having been gone for thirty minutes I was tempted to shut the tub off but she showed up, wearing a white string bikini that I might wear. Is it sad that even I think Mom looks good in it? EWWWW! right? Mom or not she does have a nice body. Ever since I can remember she's kept fit, I don't know how because I never see her work out. In passing Mom finally broke her silence.

SORRY SWEETHEART. IT'S JUST BEEN ONE OF THOSE DAYS. ALL I WANT IS HOT TUB JETS, WINE, MAYBE A BODY MASSAGE IF DAVID EVER GETS HOME. I shared a pouty face with her and said I THINK HE TOOK HIS SONS OUT FOR DINNER. She knew that already and went for wine. Bottle and wine glass in hand she headed out into the backyard. I watched her climb into the tub and relax back with a glass of red wine. It did look relaxing but I really didn't want to spend time with Mom and hear every dull moment of her day.

Hungry I went into the kitchen exploring for something to snack on. While I was in there I happened to look out at Mom and realized something. She was wearing her sleep mask. I hadn't noticed it earlier. She must be trying to ward off a headache, she tends to wear that mask when the stress gets too much. Poor Mommy. HOLD UP! Is that her bikini laying on the tubs edge? WHOA! Mom is skinny dipping. NO WAY! Wow! So unlike her.

None of my business, I grabbed a juice and some Ritz crackers to tide me over. Laying down on the couch I watched of all things the second Charlie's Angel's movie. Cameron Diaz was so hot back in the day. I fashioned myself after her as much as I could. Sadly, I fell asleep.

Waking up at the front door opening, I saw David and the boys enter. WHERE'S YOUR MOM? David asked. I sat up yawning and leered out the French doors. He followed my eyes and went to the sliding doors to look out. Both of his boys eyed me with interest, I just rolled my eyes and lay back down. It didn't strike me that they would get handsy with their Dad right there so I wasn't worried. After realizing nobody was talking I winced with curiosity. Sitting back up I saw David open the door and motion Brad out. David followed him out to the tub and picked up Mom's bikini silently. He then moved behind Mom and leaned down to kiss her shoulder. Mom seemed out of it, more muscle relaxers I presumed. Holy crud! Brad was drooling over Mom's bare chest. David what were you up to?

WHAT'S GOING ON TROY? I asked David's other son. He merely put a finger to his lips to quiet me. Ohhhh no! I jumped up and rushed Troy pushing him. TELL MEEEE. Finally he whispered that his Dad was just concerned he might need help get Maggie, my Mom out before she hurt herself. I relaxed a bit more realizing that might not be a bad idea. YEAH BUT MOM IS NAKED. I reacted nervously toward Troy. He just said CHILL OUT. DAD KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. I wanted to believe that but after our movie night scenario I worried that David might push things further. I felt bad for Mom.

Brad turned and saw me then quietly returned to the house. David stripped down to his boxers and joined Mom in the tub. Okay my heartrate can go down now. Not so worried. Troy actually said WANNA ORDER A PIZZA? I shrugged looking at my Ritz crackers half nibbled. SURE. He took his cell out and dialed for pizza so I sat back down on the sofa and commanded the remote. Brad headed upstairs to his old bedroom. I never gave it anymore thought. After fifteen minutes my thoughts came back, looking out the French doors to see Mom and David kissing. She was still naked with her blinder on. So weird.

Fifteen more minutes passed until I heard the sliding glass door open. Looking back I saw David without his boxers on, leading Mom in by her hand. Whoaaa! Before I could say a word Troy placed his hand over my mouth, David hushing me with his own finger. David did all the talking COAST IS CLEAR. I THINK VIOLET MUST HAVE STEPPED OUT. My eyes darted between David and Troy. What was going on? I half expected the doorbell to ring, pizza being delivered, but no not yet. David guided Mom upstairs, she was giggling and saying I FEEL LIKE A TEENAGER AGAIN. THIS IS SO MUCH FUN. Ummm! No it wasn't.

I was forced to watch David take my naked Mother upstairs, Troy drooling over Mom's ass as she wiggled up the steps, not aware she had been seen. Her reactions were not even sluggish, she was actually pretty frisky. Oh boy! As David led her down the hallway toward their bedroom Troy released me. I sat stunned for a minute until Troy saw car lights pulling up in front of the house. Pulling me to my feet he looked at me and what I was wearing. Yanking my comfy shorts to my ankles he told me ANSWER THE DOOR NAKED. Wait? What? Off my shirt went. I wasn't trying to stop him. LOL! Regardless of the strangeness I still liked being used by Troy and Brad. Handing me money in a hurry, I rushed to the front door and looked out through the peep hole. OMG! It was Jamie. The guy from the mall shoe

store that also delivered pizza part time. The guy I don't wanna date. MOTHER FUCKER.

Before he rang the doorbell I sucked up my pride and opened the door. Spotting me instantly Jamie brightened up and slowly crept to the door. He said WOW! I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD EVER DO THIS FOR ME. Me neither, I grimaced to myself, FUCK YOU TROY. I just had no solid interest in Jamie. Although I did once tell him I might do this, I just had no real plan on doing it, I just said it to keep him happy. HERE I AM IN ALL MY LUSCIOUS GLORY. JUST FOR YOU, LIKE I PROMISED. I'm gonna kill Troy.

HERE'S YOUR PIZZA. He said handing me the box from his warming tray. Taking it from him I handed him money which he counted. KEEP THE TIP I said without thinking. He bulged his eyes, WOW! TWELVE DOLLAR TIP. THANKS. Oh shit. Door opening behind me Troy ducked out and took the pizza and said WHERE'S THE REST OF MY MONEY? Jamie froze willing to give Troy his change. I GAVE IT TO JAMIE FOE A TIP. Troy shook his head and told Jamie to keep it. Then he told me FUCK THE PIZZA GUY. He then went inside and locked the front door. Trust me I turned the knob. DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIIIIITTTTTT! LOL!

Turning to Jamie I shyly smiled I GUESS YOU GET YOUR WISH. He swallowed looking at his watch I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. I was willing to lie and say maybe next time, but OHHHH NO! Jamie wouldn't pass my sexy ass up. He looked around and dropped his pants just that fast. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SHY I whimpered at having to go through with this. He just said FACE THE DOOR. I obeyed and put my palms on the door as Jamie scooted my feet further out. Of course, a shoe salesman would do that. LOL! Penetrating my pussy from behind I felt his hands reach around and squeeze my tits. DAMN JAMIE! NICE DICK. I said that to myself, no need to get his hopes up for more sex another day. Still, Pepperoni Pete had talent. How could I not have seen that coming?

I didn't know it until later but Troy was watching me through the peep hole while eating. I heard him laugh right when Jamie pulled out of me and cum on my ass. I tried to keep quiet but come on readership you know that wasn't possible. Being too noisy Troy opened the door on me and I fell forward into him. He dragged me in and told Jamie GET LOST. Poor Jamie I felt bad when Troy shut the door on him. I got even with Troy I rubbed my ass on his and wiped Jamie's cum on his jeans. All I heard was Troy holding his voice down and calling me a bitch. Takes one to know one.

Feeling gross, I left Troy and headed upstairs quietly. I needed a whores bath. Troy followed me up and reminded me to be quiet. Whatever! As I turned to go to my room I noticed Mom and David's bedroom door wide open. Mom was moaning really loud. I could see Mom from the tummy up and she was still blindfolded. WHOA! Do I see ropes tied to her wrists and headboard? Holy crap! Troy behind me ushered me into my room joining me there. DAD DOESN'T WANT MAGGIE TO KNOW WE'RE ALL AT HOME. HE WANTS HER TO FEEL THE FREEDOM OF BEING ALONE AND POSSIBLY GETTING CAUGHT. I get that. I like that myself. But, Mom getting laid in front of Brad and Troy? Not cool David.

TROY? WHERE IS BRAD? It hit me like a train. I really hoped that Brad was asleep, but come on, his room was next to Mom's. Troy shrugged uncertain what to say. Suddenly my door opened and David entered naked. I turned pale because I still heard Mom moaning. Disappointed in David I nearly cried. Motioning Troy out David shut my door and sat me down on my bed. DAVID? PLEASE TELL ME MOM'S USING A VIBRATOR. Being tied up I knew that was not the case.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON VI. DON'T DISRUPT HER GOOD TIME. He said. DOES SHE EVEN KNOW? He scowled, THAT BRAD IS EATING HER OUT? NO. NOR WILL SHE EVER. David pointed at my nose. BRADLEY AND TROY ARE BOTH BUILT JUST LIKE ME. SAME COLOGNE TONIGHT. SHE WILL HAVE NO CLUE AS LONG AS ONLY ONE OF US TOUCHES HER AT A TIME. I suddenly wanted to hate David as I whined WHY?

MAGGIE'S BEEN CHEATING ON ME AWHILE NOW. I'VE LET IT SLIDE. CALL THIS REVENGE, I HAVE NO PLANS TO LEAVE HER SO RELAX. MY BOYS HAVE WANTED TO FUCK HER FOR AWHILE NOW. I DECIDED TO LET THEM. I felt horrible, yet what could I say? I was fucking all three Larabee boys already. I knew Mom had the potential to do this to David, she had done it to my real dad. Still, it felt wrong.

CAN...I WATCH? What the fuck am I asking? OMG! I just have no morals. It wasn't that I really had any desire to watch her be made a fool of, but, I wanted to see Brad in action without it not being me he was eating, or I presume fucking shortly. Troy was going to fuck Mom too. Holy crap! David held my chin and asked me politely PLEASE DO NOT LET HER KNOW WE'RE DOING THIS VI. I'M TRUSTING YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE A THING TOO. I nodded I WON'T. DAVID I'M SORRY MOM CHEATED ON YOU. He merely shrugged I STARTED FUCKING YOU SHORTLY AFTER I FOUND OUT ABOUT HER. YOU WERE MY REVENGE, BUT I FOUND I NEEDED YOU MORE AND MORE. HATE ME? Of course not, I leaped in front of him and kissed him hard on the mouth. Toppling him on to his back I straddled his cock. Fuck my pussy was on fire. Shitty foreplay but it worked.

Riding David for I'm guessing three minutes he stopped me and sat up holding my spine to brace me from falling backwards. I wasn't sure why he halted my grind until he put a finger to my lips silencing me. He then stood up carrying me. His dick still inside my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him, my arms his neck. Along for the ride, he stealthily left my room and took me to his bedroom door. There was Brad eating Mom like a starving pig, fingers up inside her twat. Gross! Still, Mom's moaning was kind of hot. I'm so fucking stupid. Beside Brad stood Troy totally naked like his brother. Both boys seeing me clinging to their Dad made them smirk. Brad only enough to wink at me. FUCK YOU BRAD.

Deciding to stand me up David pulled out of me and told me to stay put. He then joined his boys in the room, kneeling beside Brad before making his son lift away in order to portray himself where his voice would actually come from. "YOUR PUSSY TASTES SWEETER THAN EVER BABY. I COULD EAT YOU OUT ALL NIGHT LONG. Mom had no clue of others around her she merely caught her breath and said I NEED YOUR HARD COCK INSIDE ME DAVID. FUCK ME.

AS YOU WISH BEAUTIFUL. He replied easing away from Brad who followed him to his feet. GET READY I'M GOING TO HIT THIS PUSSY HARD. She bit her lower lip as Brad crawled on to the bed further and mounted Mom. I wept a bit seeing his cock penetrate Mom. I hadn't really thought about it but all three Larabee's were about the same in dick size. The boys more muscular but not bodybuilders. She would never know the difference being tied up. Hell I probably wouldn't.

Snatching up Mom's ankles Brad pried her legs wide and fucked Mom so hard I actually found myself jealous. Hearing his balls constantly slapping Mom's thighs and Mom's reaction "OOOO! THIS IS NEW. I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD EVER DO THIS. David couldn't get too close or she might realize extra weight on the bed. He just didn't reply. Everyone held their breaths as Mom screamed out in ecstasy. Brad was tearing Mom up to her obvious delight. Laughing at her good fortune she let out FUCK ME DAVID! FUCK ME HARDER. I LOVE THIS NEW BEAST YOU'VE RELEASED. Wow! Brad never fucked me that good.

I stood there in awe through two screaming orgasms before Brad nutted in my Mom. EWWW! So wrong. Brad wringing in sweat looked over at David for mental advice. Motioning him off of the bed they heard Mom beg DAVID? DON'T LEAVE ME. That struck home in David I could tell. Taking Brad's place David crawled in and cuddled with her I'M NEVER LEAVING YOU HONEY. JUST LET ME CATCH MY BREATH. We could all tell Mom was impatient. David scowled and crawled away from the bed saying SHHHHH! THOUGHT I HEARD SOMETHING. He then waited a minute taking time to kiss me and stroke my cheek before turning to Troy and poising a finger at him.

LET'S TURN YOU OVER MY BLIND BEAUTY. I'M HANKERING TO TAP THAT ASS. Troy nearly laughed but bit his tongue. Watching David untie her was a huge risk. All she had to do was pull free and remove her blinder. I rushed quietly to my bedroom door and hovered in the threshold biting my nail in case all hell broke loose. Not a peep. Hearing David slap Mom's ass loudly and her yelp I knew his mission was a success. Looking toward the room I saw Mom on her belly, tiptoeing to their door I found her ass in the air. WHOA! David had left her hands untied. OMG! He's more insane than I thought.

HERE WE GO MAGS. GET READY TO SCREAM. David said from the foot of the bed. Troy lubing his dick up crawled in behind her and primed his cock up to Mom's butt pucker. Easing in Mom clawed the bed sheets and shifted the pillows about. Feeling ready Troy fucked her ass hard. Sure enough Mom screamed so loud on a constant routine that someone could drop a bowling ball and none of us could hear it. Taking that initiative David stepped into the hall with me. Pulling me into a kiss he coaxes me to the wall just outside their door. Prompting me to lift my legs he picks me up so I could hug his hips. Entering me he fucked me against the wall until he heard us sliding about, that made him carry me literally into his bedroom right next to the bed. I was terrified even while Troy was slapping Mom's ass nonstop. She loved it.

Pouting at David for his risk taking I just let him keep fucking me. Sure I helped. I'm too horny not too. Worse yet, Brad moved behind me and started licking my asshole. EWWW! Too close to your Dad's dick buddy. LOL! One slip out and you're gonna be sucking off your Dad. LOL! I had to palm my mouth to mask my brewing moans, it was like they were challenging me to reveal my presence. Not gonna happen. I hope. LOL!

WHOA! Troy just grabbed Mom's hair and yanked her head back. Listen to her beg for more. OMG! Mom's an animal. I wanna grow up to sound like her. LOL! Okay, I'm gonna moan. David and Brad are both kissing on me at once. David in my pussy, Brad's fingering my ass. How much more can a girl take? Both sides of my neck have lips. FUCCCCCCCCCCCK! Thank God Mom's voice is trying to call down an avalanche.

Troy felt Mom gush a flood over the sheets and his balls. Hearing her I noticed. I wanted to laugh at his expression. In a crazy move that shocked even David he saw Troy pull out of her ass and forcibly roll Mom over. Dropping over her he took Mom missionary, her legs wrapping his waist. Nails digging into his back. HOLY CRAP! Troy kissed Mom full on the lips and she's Frenching him. I WANT FRENCHED. LOL! In a minor panic David stood me back down on the floor and pulled out of my dripping pussy. Now I was saying DON'T LEAVE ME DAVID under my breath. Funny I just realized Brad was licking my ass after Jamie had jizzed on it earlier. Serves him right. LOL!

After Troy broke his kiss Mom smacked her lips licking them. DAVID? WHY DOES YOUR BREATH TASTE LIKE PIZZA? Eyes bulge everywhere as David motions Troy to retie her wrists carefully moving the wrist straps close enough to bind her again. Pulling out of her Troy crawled off and David from the side of the bed said NO CLUE. I'LL GO BRUSH MY TEETH. BE RIGHT BACK.

HURRY MY LOVE. I WANT TO FUCK MY MAN ALL NIGHT LONG. I NEEDED THIS STRESS RELIEVER. They all did. Me? I needed to get out of there before things went South. Motioning his boys out David stepped into his adjoining bathroom and actually brushed his teeth. While the water was running I stood alone in the bedroom before my exit and looked down at My Mom smiling and cooing at her awesome sex. I sure hoped David could keep it up all night because I think Mom is gonna be a bitch if he doesn't. Pouting at my not being smart enough to spill the beans I tiptoed out. Good thing I wasn't wearing perfume tonight or game over.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12