I Caught Mom

Story Info
Cheryl discovers her mom prefers women. Especially her girl.
2k words
4.38
82.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and everything they do together is consensual. If you object to stories containing scenes of lesbian incest, please find a different story under another heading and leave this one immediately.

I was half way to my 8:00 class when I realized I'd left my project at home on my desk. I'd left it right where I was sure I'd see it and remember to tuck it into my school bag to turn it in for my 1:00 class since it was due that day. It's not the first time I forgot to pack an assignment I was nervous about. I've been doing that since high school to the everlasting exasperation of my mother.

I live with Mom since Dad left and they divorced. I could never get her to tell me the reason for their split and Dad won't tell me, either. I finally gave up asking when I'd clearly made enough of a nuisance of myself with no response in sight.

I dropped my bag by the front door and went into the kitchen. Mom wasn't there as I'd expected. She often has a cup of coffee before she goes to work between 9:00 and 10:00, sometimes having a chat with our neighbor, Lizzie Gluck, another divorcee whom Mom befriended after Dad left.

I figured she might be in her room or doing laundry or something and I went upstairs to my room. At the top of the stairs, I heard a low moan and then my name. Unsure of what was going on, I crept slowly to my door, which I'd left closed. I found it cracked open and the moaning sounds coming from there.

"Oh, Cherie, I can't believe you smell so good, darling."

I heard some wet slippery sounds and I peeked in to see my mother, her dress hiked up to her waist, her hand in her panties, quite busily masturbating. The shocking thing was actually the sight of a pair of my panties over her nose and mouth. They were the ones I'd worn yesterday and last night. They'd looked pretty well worn by the time I took them off for my shower that morning.

Mom was clearly enjoying them. She seemed to actually be licking and sniffing them as she masturbated. I could see her tongue tenting the material of my underwear.

I was surprised and shocked. My shock was even deeper as I realized how sexy I found the scene before me. It made me quite moist down below.

I watched my mother work herself toward what looked like a very nice orgasm and I found myself rubbing my pussy through my skirt and panties. My breathing sped up and I was beginning to feel that wonderful heaviness in my pelvis as my vagina stretched out to take something hard and long.

Mom just left my panties over her face as she brought her right hand down to her panties to pull them aside, revealing her shaved pussy. I was surprised to see how nicely groomed she was down there. She hadn't had a date with a man since Dad left. Of course, I like keeping my pussy neat and smooth. It's so much easier to keep clean during my period and my lover at the time seemed to enjoy eating me that way.

As she eased one and then two fingers into her hole, I lifted my little skirt up and began to stroke myself through my panties.

"Cherie, I love you and I want you so much, darling. I want to eat you and taste you every day, dearest."

It was at that point I got my wild idea. I slipped off my shoes and quickly climbed onto my bed, straddling her face reverse cowgirl and placing my pussy onto her nose and lips.

She was certainly startled and flailed for a second, but I held her hands with mine. "Mommy, I love you, too. Please eat my pussy, Mom. I need you to make me come."

"Cherie?"

"Yes, mom. I'm your daughter and I want to have sex with you. I want to be your little mother fucker. Please eat my cunt and make me come."

I was rubbing my cunt on her face mercilessly. I was a girl in need. Mom got over her shock pretty quickly. She understood the situation and moved her hands under my skirt to support my ass and to touch me.

I couldn't resist the temptation of her beautiful shaved pussy. Most of the girls I dated shaved or at least kept theirs well groomed. I love the feeling of my lips and tongue gliding over a beautiful pussy and Mom's looked as nice as any I've had since I first realized I was sexually attracted to other girls.

Of all the beautiful girls and women I knew and lusted after, I never thought of my own mother as a possible bed partner. That had suddenly changed. The knowledge that I was fucking my mother's face suddenly made me wet up even more. I bent over to get into a delicious 69. My face between her lovely thighs. She smelled amazing to me. There was the natural scent of my mother mixed with the total pheromone storm of a sexy woman in heat.

I realized I'd smelled that mixture before on many occasions over the years, but I guess I denied that it was my Mom who smelled so sexy. Times when she'd tuck me into bed after she came home from what I'm now sure were dates with her girlfriends came to mind. It was no wonder I often found myself with a hand in my own panties before I finally went to sleep on those nights.

I could feel her sobbing under me, but she kept kissing me until she shifted the gusset of my panties to the side to taste my pussy and tongue me some more. She knew what she was doing down there. I could tell she'd been with other women before me. She worked my labia up and down, barely separating my cleft. She lapped up my girl juices eagerly and finally circled my clit faster and faster until I began to come on her.

For my part, I did what I'd done with a new lover and simply mirrored her activities licking my horny pussy. It's an amazing technique that never fails to get both of us off in a spectacular way. I think it's the closest I've ever come to mental telepathy with another person. Done right, it begins to feel like you're licking yourself in the best way possible.

She didn't stop until I'd had another orgasm and was so sensitive I had to push her off for a break.

"Dear Cherie, I'm so sorry..."

I kissed her tenderly on her labia, enjoying the way it made her shudder for a moment. "For what, Mom? For making me come so nicely or for waiting so long to do it to me. Have you wanted me for long?"

"Only since you started developing as a woman, maybe eleven years old."

I was nineteen years old at that time. "Mom, you've wanted me for eight years?"

"Honey, I'm so sorry. I know I'm such a slut, but I never would have touched you or anything. It's just that to me you're the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Omigod, Mom. I never knew you were into other girls. Are you bi?"

"Honey, I'm not bi. I'm actually a lesbian. When I met your father in college, I wasn't sure and he was so nice to me. I really did fall in love with him, but I always wanted girls and I cheated on him many times with attractive girls I met along the way. It's just that we got pregnant with you and decided to try to make it work.

"You've asked me why Daddy left. I'm the reason. He couldn't take the fact that I wanted other girls more than him. My last affair with Lizzie Gluck was too much for him. He filed and I never contested it. He made sure we always had enough to support you. He loves you at least as much as I do, darling. Well, in a fatherly way. I think he knows I'm sexually attracted to you. I never did anything that would be frowned on by the old prunes at the PTA, but I promised him I'd never do anything to you. Until now, I've kept that promise. I love you so much, darling. I guess that's one for the books."

I laid down in bed next to her, half rolled on top of her and I kissed her cheek as I thought about things. This cleared up some mysteries for me. Dad always tried to get me to stay with him on the long school vacations and in the summer, but I usually had other plans. I usually visited him for a week at Christmas and for a week in the summer, but I always spent time with Mom.

"Mom, I'll never tell him if you won't tell him I'm a lesbian, too."

She wrapped me up in her arms and both of us started to cry. "Dearest, I had my suspicions you liked girls 'that way' ever since I heard some of the sleepovers you used to have with Jenny in school. I made sure to stay out of your way and give you all the room you needed to explore your own sexuality.

"You've dated some really nice boys. Have you done anything with them?"

I kissed her on the lips as I caressed her hair, smoothing it behind her ear. "Oh, yeah. As long as we're confessing our sins, I gave up my V card to Henk. Remember him?"

She raised her eyebrows. "Tall, blonde and Nordic-looking? He was quite a hunk."

I giggled. "He still is, but he figured out he likes boys better than girls. Of course, that was not until he'd fucked half the girls in our class. He's a sweet boy, though. He was gentle and nice and a really good first for a little virgin like me. He moved on pretty quickly, but we're still friends."

Mom wrinkled her brow in thought and giggled, too. "My goodness. I bet he finds lots of action, either way."

I giggled, too. "That's for sure. He had a couple of the teachers sniffing after him, too. He told me he'd sucked off the basketball coach, Mr. Mahoney."

"Oh, my. I always thought he was a good looking man. If I was interested in dating men, I'd have given him a try."

"He's nice, Mom. Just gay."

"Have you been with other boys?"

I blushed. "Yes, I've had three other boys. They were all nice and fun, but something was definitely missing."

"What was that, darling?"

"They just weren't girls. I think girls are so much better lovers. More attentive, more sensitive, and they just smell so much better."

Mom looked at the alarm clock on her bedstand. "My goodness, I'm late for work and you're late for school, too. We'd better get up and get a shower or go to work smelling like we just had sex."

I looked down at both of us. Our clothes were a mess and we smelled amazingly good. "Shower with me, Mom?"

"Any time, dearest."

I got up and pulled off my top, unclipped my bra, unzipped my skirt and began to pull down my panties. Mom stopped me with a shy smile.

"I want those, dearest."

I grinned at her. "Take them off me if you like, my lesbian mommy."

She hooked her fingers into the sides of my panties and slid them down my legs. She supported me as I raised one leg and then the other, taking my panties and tucking them under her pillow. She smiled at me. "For later."

I smiled back. "Or you can have the real thing, if you like."

"Honey, be careful. I might do just that."

"Any time, Mom. I love you."