I Caused It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I do what you wanted?" she asked as I drove us home.

"You certainly did," I responded. "From the comments that I got, they were very pleased."

"I'm glad that they liked me, but what about you? Did you like seeing me getting fucked by those men?"

"I sure did. It made me so horny that I can't wait to fuck you myself."

"So, it doesn't matter to you that I have other men's cum inside of me?"

"Not in the slightest. It only makes me want to give you more."

I know now that Connie was trying, in her own peculiar way, to get me to reconsider this whole sorted mess. But, at the time, I was not comprehending what she was trying to say, or did not want to. Having watched her getting fucked by other men, and hearing them say how good she was, had clouded my mind to where nothing else was important.

The following parties were basically a repeat of the first. Connie would give herself to every man that wanted her, while I managed to deposit my cum in only one. Despite my lack of numbers it was worth it, because when we arrived home, I gave my wife everything that I had left.

Occasionally, we would invite a couple from the club over for sex, or we would go to their home. Those were always enchanting times for me, watching another man have his way with my wife, while I did the same to his

I was very satisfied with what we were doing. Connie was doing what I wanted her to, giving herself to men for sex, and I was getting some too. On party nights I would give her away, but during the week she was all mine.

This went on for over a year, and things could not have been better. To me, Connie was even more radiant then every, especially after she had been fucked a few times. She also seemed to be the happiest after she had received some hard cock. At least that is what I thought.

"When are you going to start bringing home men to fuck me?" she asked, while on our way home from one of the parties.

"Are you saying that you like fucking other men?"

"Isn't that what you wanted me to do?"

"I guess I did. Well, if you want more sex, then I guess we can join other clubs."

"That would take care of Saturdays, but what about the rest of the week?"

"God, are you that insatiable?"

"You're the one that made me that way. Now that I am, are you going to renege on your promise?"

"What promise?"

"When you told me that we were going to go swinging, you said that someday you would even bring men home to fuck me. Now, are you going to do it or not?"

"I'll have to think about it."

"Don't take too long. You know a woman can get any man she wants."

While it sounded like a threat, I realized that she was telling the truth. Put her in the right clothes, that accented her good looks, and she would have men's tongues hanging out. Yet, how could I find men to fulfill her sexual demands, and did I want to.

The only men I knew were the sub-contractors at my construction site. Still, most of them did seem to be a horny lot, but how could I tell them that I was giving away my wife's sexual favors. It turned out that it was not as hard as I thought. All I had to do was mention sex and they were ready to go. They did not care whose wife she was, only that she was willing to put out.

After the first few episodes, the word started to quickly spread, traveling from one construction site to another. I'm afraid that I help facilitate this by telling them that she was always available for sex. The men took me at my word, and started appearing, unannounced, at all hours. Sometimes they came one at a time, and other times in bunches. Yet, no matter how many arrived, Connie was ready to show them a good time.

I must admit that this was a very enjoyable thing to see, much better than the club scene. For the first time I felt that she was really doing it on her own, without me arraigning it in some way. Now men were coming to her, and she was taking care of them.

That was nearly five years ago, and I have lost track of the countless men that have enjoyed the pleasures of her body. There have been so many, and lots of them fresh faces. I often wonder are posters up somewhere, offering her services. Yet, I can say one thing for her; she has never tried to hide what she is doing. In fact she seems to flaunt it, as if letting me know is some sort of punishment, which it has become.

We no longer belong to any of the wife-swapping clubs, so the only sex that I get is what she can squeeze in between her visitors. For awhile I tried coming home early, hoping to get some, only to find her in our bedroom with some man's cock inside of her, or fresh cum oozing out of her, and another man ready to add more.

Sometimes it would go on like this until the very early hours of the morning. Then she would fall asleep, amidst the pools of cum, and try to regain her energy for the next encounter. I know this because I would often check on her after the last man left.

With our bedroom turned into a den of iniquity, I have been relegated to what was to be our kid's room. There I would try to drown out her cries of passion, but was never really able to. When I did manage to get some sleep, I could still hear her saying all the words that I had taught her. Even my dreams were a collage of visions where men had their cocks in one of my wife's orifices, if not all of them.

My wife use to be a beautiful woman, but not now. I never imagined that sex would turn her into a frail, haggard woman, far older than her years, but it has. It is hard to see her like this, and not wish that I could somehow turn back the clock to when it all began. If I could I am certain that I would not make the same mistake again. But, that is impossible.

Like I said in the beginning, a man has to face the wrongs that he has done, and come to terms with them. In my opinion, if atonement is required then he must make it. My sin was that I failed to appreciate the gift that had been given me, and to cherish it. Now I must live out my penitence until she decides that I have been punished enough, and comes back to me. Until then, I can only remain nearby, in case she needs me, or that time finally comes.

12